Occasio: I have cis privilege

Even intersectionality Democratic darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez acknowledges she has some privilege. And, no, it's not the privilege of growing up in the largely affluent Westchester county. According to the freshman congresswoman, she inherited "cisgender privilege."

Speaking on The Intercept podcast this week, Ocasio-Cortez talked in depth about all kinds of privilege in the United States, from white privilege to gender privilege. First, she asserted that woke white people need to go beyond simply acknowledging the racism that pervades all of American society.

dailywire.com/news/42944/ocasio-cortez-i-acknowledge-my-privilege-being-paul-bois

Attached: occasio.png (778x446, 304.32K)

And a PhD in dumbassery. Makes you perfect for Congress

So why is she not checking her privilege?

i can never get past the crazy eyes…

Attached: crazy eyes.jpg (217x216, 7.87K)

I wonder if she's a spitter or swallower.

i wonder how many jewish dicks she's sucked to get where she is

It has the Hollywood Bug now, predictions;
Will Dump Neckbeard Ginger Nu-Male Soy Boy Toy (it is not u it is me).
Will Start being passed around by Hollywood to be put in limelight, red carpets, etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1047x1396 819.52 KB, 1.61M)

sage

stop replying to these threads with anything other than sage, retards

Why won't she give up her privilege, resign and get a tranny elected to her seat then?

sage

Because that only applies to everyone else except her

If she hadn't been a politician I wonder what she would have been?

saged

Gender studies

Yeah, she's definitely (((somebody's))) fucktoy.

Attached: eyes.png (400x1034, 45.86K)

It's a lie upon a lie, there's no gender, there's only sex.
Gender is a recently altered term to include what we previously called 'sex' and 'sex' has been associated with intercourse (e.g., 'having sex') so people are less inclined to use it. Also transgender is popularized by a Communist Jew (no joke) called Leslie Feinberg.

She's the Jewish Mosiach aka Messiah
Kikes believe their Messiah is Feminine and will be a political leader.
Trump is the harbinger of the Jewish Messiah, that's his role in all of this. He's going to make Whites so hated that AOC wins when she runs in likely 2024