Thebullylist.org

thebullylist is a doxxing site that lets people report and upload their friends on facebook, instagram, etc. with screenshots of them being racist and identifying details. The idea is they'll ruin minors' future employment chances. Their policy that they will only take down content when the "bully" demonstrates they deleted the offending posts is in violation of California's Online Eraser laws which should remove any minor identifying content when requested, but they insist it isn't and have yet to see a lawsuit. They even put up the names of kids who submitted false reports, because they're "liars", as well as everyone who criticizes them on FB or Twitter.

But I noticed browsing the "bully reports" is a hilarious compendium of minor red pills and general vitriol. It would be trivial to use fake social network generators to push more red pill pasta's to the site. I just sent in the WHITES FOR EVERYONE pasta
thebullylist.org/

Facebook generator
prankmenot.com/?facebook_status

Twitter generator
prankmenot.com/?twitter_tweet

Fake Identity generator
fakenamegenerator.com

Random profile pics
uifaces.co

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 10.43.24 AM.png (743x699 204.89 KB, 294.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realbullylist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a good idea. Leave normie friendly redpills.

That's nice reddit. Fuck off reddit.

Bumping for potential lolz

Too late to get first post, no shekels for you

good idea user

This is fucking great, let them start attacking normal faggots online.
This is exactly what we want.

Also, incite bullying. The more shitskin kids commit suicide, the better.

You can hit the disagree button as many times as you like

Attached: saneandhumane2.jpg (490x587, 139.92K)

Oy vey goyim, bullying isn't the answer

bully the bullies into complacency… great plan

can we submit hillary clinton for her bullying the deplorables? Or discriminating against the russian nationality?

submit hundreds for trump that read "ORANGE MAN BAD"

lolz

Ahahaha, I saw this on that Metokur faggot's stream. I went to the site and pressed disagree on every entry without even looking at it. This sort of thought and speech policing is communist horse shit, and I want to see these animals crushed. First emotionally when their site fails, and then under a boot when DOTR comes.

Not only this, we can easily generate fake posts from our enemies and add them to the list. We should absolutely be using this system.

Attached: list.PNG (687x208 58.32 KB, 9.76K)

Whelp lads you know what to do. Time to spam it with ridiculous Leftist twitter death threats.

lol you can vote on whether a post is hate speech or not and the ratios of disagree to agree are fucking hilarious

that guy looks like he is doing alot of stuff behind the stage..

is auto-posting on twitter?
spam it with gore and other things likely to generate a twitter ban.
Looking at
twitter.com/realbullylist
it posts image and name

Name: All N1gg@rs stink
Pic: Mexican with having pleasant time with cartels
repeat

Remember, being featured for "hate" by the enemy is a badge of honor.

Pic related.

Attached: pusheen preheats oven.png (300x300, 31.89K)

bump for this!

This is the idea that nigger bitch had… Candance something I think. She's like the civic nat cucks idea sheboon because she chimps for Trump so retards forget she really wanted to be a rat full time.

Looks more like someone is training their neural network

Oh noes, gonna DOXXXXXXXXXXXXX me yids?

Normalfag detected.

bump

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS

GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

Find the family members of people we find insufferable and do a little HTML edits to screenshot, and submit it to the website. Chaos can be quite the ally.

This is going to backfire so fucking bad when they suddenly ostracise millions of people from PC culture.

The likelihood is that this list is nothing, but they'll pretend it's huge to condition the population.

This.

What did I tell you in the other thread. Get off the internet and get your ass to school kid.

This could work.

You're a queer Mexican. Go hang out with your boyfriend instead of trying to catfish people.

Reminds of that epic fail "The Bull Hunters" where woke SJW women gamers would do absolutely nothing because it was 100% fake.

here is a video on it

I think it's hilarious that the leftists always resort to shaming tactics as if that works on anyone but leftists.

It will also backfire even harder when people use the list as a way to contact like-minded individuals and form networks instead. They seem to forget that anyone can use the information on that list for any reason.

They're just one submission away from a suicidal teen, to make headlines.

Indeed. Gas the kikes, brother!

Bonus points if it's a nigger. I think all shit like this should be false flagged for "dead Black children" LMAO.

Attached: Bane Reckoning 2.png (1085x1077, 3.23M)