McArthur 8, Furfags 0: Grisly portrait of leaf landscaper crimes emerges from sentencing hearing

archive.is/QVwia

he posed them in a fur coat or fur hat.

Attached: toronto-mcarthur-8-victims.jpg (780x426, 58.78K)

The reason he was operating so long was because he was a Shriner.

Kike free.

Thomas Donald Bruce McArthur[5] was born on October 8, 1951,[3] in Lindsay, Ontario, and was raised on a farm in Argyle,[6] near Woodville in the Kawartha Lakes region,[3] about 60 kilometres (37 mi) north of Oshawa.[7] In addition to raising McArthur and his sister, his parents fostered troubled children from Toronto, often with six to ten children coming and going, and had a good reputation around town according to a family friend.[3]

Poor Bruce was probably raped as a child by one of the foster kids, leading to lifelong PTSD. Which festered leading to the 8 unfortunate events.

for sure lots of muzzies living the cock dream

What?

Serial killer in Toronto last year or so, lured and killed about ~8 fags on the internet.

Who? fuck off nigger, >>>Zig Forums

Or the parents themselves in many cases.

Are you one of those mason faggots? You're using a lot of unnecessary words, like you're trying to send a code with initials. I guess the crackdown is real, huh?

Nice

Too bad he developed a taste for poo in the loo rather than chicken.

Attached: molest dying kids so there is no evidence later.jpg (600x545, 103.32K)

While he did kill faggots he himself is also a poop dick. If anything he was just a sexually motivated serial killer.>>12757941

Ah, well hes caught now so win win right?

Strangulation
Anal erotic
Murder

Many sick faggots discover that the death spasms of a strangled person make the anus clinch spasmodically upon the inserted penis in a very powerful manner and become addicted to this particular vice.

Strangulation Anal Erotic Murder! That's my favorite Cannibal Corpse song

Notice that the thread about the mason cop was slid. Hmm.

what the fuck is a Shriner?
I mainly post on /v/ so I'm a bit out of the loop

Arab themed branch of freemasons, they wear fez's and drive in tiny cars.

A freemason drinking club full of ass clowns and whore fuckers.

Attached: 0503270928581shriners_09-480x320.jpg (480x320, 55.83K)

They run children's hospitals too don't they? I wonder if it's a sex trafficking operation.

Those cars appeal to children, especially boys. Makes you think.

This guy gives me hope for Canada

Jimmy Saville was a very highly protected freemason, he used the best known childrens hospital in the UK to get some of his victims, he had his own keys and passes.

It’s time to reinstate gross indecency as a crime. If that law was still in place, this fag would’ve been imprisoned and he wouldn’t have been a murderer. He also had a history of crime