Goatfuckersplaining Taqiyya to an ignorant audience

ARTICLE ACTUALLY AN EXAMPLE OF KITMAN

Yeah, it's (((taqiyya))) with an extra side of cocksucking in the lodge.

Attached: Ayeda-Husain.jpg (290x290, 58.87K)

I'll let you figure out what you got wrong once you get the cock out of your mouth OP.

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.01K)

No it isn't. Those were truthful claims. It isn't lying when you don't sperg out and spill your spaghetti about every detail.
What muslim scum like this semitic whore do is outright tell lies that are VERIFIABLY FALSE STATEMENTS. It's the difference between "I'm a poster on the internet" and "I do not post on Zig Forums."

Muslims need the gas just as much as the jews do.

It's the sin of omission. Very semitic practice.

Kikes and Muzzies are two snakes in a patch of grass. Equally poisonous, and equally disarming.

Attached: CowEdXXWYAAxeFp.jpg (768x1024, 74.62K)

Omission isn't a lie or a sin.

Ok then, give us your address.

Sad times.

There are other terms for lying that kebabs use like kitman, tawriya, muda'rat, and muruna.

Attached: 1436977112241.png (818x585, 202.34K)

Attached: horseshit.jpg (292x283, 82.93K)

What the actual fuck? Christ isn't concealing anything here. The coin is made in Caesar's image, so it belongs to Caesar and you should give it to him when he demands it, but men are made in God's image and so belong to God. It's a very simple concept and there's no hint of deception involved, because Christ is not a liar, has no need to hide anything, and has no need to fear for His own life.

Slide thread to get attention on useless goblins instead of literal archon jew parasites and their kike prison world.

Go ask about what's beyond earth. Ask what was before this society. I f somebody can't either say they aren't qualified to say or they start a discussion, and instead of helping your search they try to distract you, you've found an agent Smith.

"Dude we arent slaves lol dude if we didn't have government how could I pay taxes and never own my home? Checkmate anarchists. "

Literally fucking kill yourself. The true meaning of life is creating your own reality as a sovereign being . There is infinite space in this universe . The meaning of life is not sitting back like a battery and powering Seth rogans latest defense against rape or movie about how jews have never done a day of labor in their life. The meaning of life is creating in your own universe, infinitely. Your own. Your body is yours . The rule accepted amongst those who aren't gross and are actually capable of creating cool things is your body is yours, and another person's body is theirs. Jews fucking hate this because they are terrible at creating. This is why this system was created, the one where you have to serve 5000 zogbot pigs at dunkin donuts 40 hours every week or you die. 99% of jobs serve no purpose , like AMERICAN EAGLE MARKETER. The way consent is gained is through fear. People are shown how bad things could be, and they go gee whiz I better be an insurance agent for 40 years otherwise I'll work at McDonald's! Because why have actual education about driving in school or help create better humans who don't crash when you can be slave silver instead of slave bronze status sitting back and waiting for people to get paralyzed!

There are zero improvements in society until THEY get 100% control of everything. Social media is fucking retarded when there are infinite ways it could make society great. This is because every single institution exists only to keep you distracted. This is why the same preventable crimes happen over and over again.

why is she even allowed to read

Omission is actually part of Vows. It's not considered a sin. You vow to protect somebody, that means you don't tell them things that could possibly bring them to harm or sin.

It's also a part of the Chivalric codes of conduct. You speak of certain things in polite company, or in the presence of the fairer sex.

It's literally a part of the teachings of Jesus.

I'm not sure what's less surprising, the fact that this was published or the fact that another Muslim has to lie about their joke of a religion. Either way taqqiya! *takes a shot*

we did it reddit

jesus was literally a jew.

what the fuck

Provide evidence that Jesus was the member of a group of people that didn't even exist when he was born.

I think you mean literarily he was a Jew because (((they))) made changes to the Book which is probably all you're aware of.

The hebrew people did in fact exist at that time moshe. jesus was one of those hebes. He came not to abolish the law of moses. Kill yourself.

Attached: Uppity jew.jpg (469x600, 99.81K)

Is this an op-ed or did OP copy and paste an article and provides no link or archive?

Attached: 20180525_104423.jpg (2560x1536, 664.52K)

Welcome to 8ch Zig Forums
Remember to send CM a mail thanking him for his stellar management.

Then Jesus was a liar.

When your divine law book has a section titled "permissable lying", you have to lie about being allowed to lie.

Attached: IMG_20180522_182022.png (1080x1044, 447.56K)

You people just need to leave.

Nope.

If it's absolute truth you want, come have a chat with me. You know where I will be tommorrow during the day.

they are the same fucking thing user
they are brothers, cousins, semites

TL;DR
Go finger your 10yo cousin/wife pajeet.

What is that picture trying to mean? Is it a desperate attempt to distort the meaning of "chasing the moneylender out of the temple", when it should be quite clear, because you cannot possibly accept that christianity is, or at least was, anti-jew?

Thank you for your post. You are not alone. Even when there is no hope, never give up.

Read John 8 you ignorant cunt.

The point is that Muslim doctrine holds that lies can and should be told about the nature of their own religion. Do we object because lies are always wrong? No, because they are hiding that what they BELIEVE is inherently a savage and rapey system and they know it.

You are a bitch aching to be sodomized and so you're perfectly content with them lying about the religion. Go cover for some pedophiles elsewhere.

Omission is kitman.

Attached: b0a61554009e5cf911c76dc992578cab.jpg (837x550, 47.91K)

You're not even trying.

I think they mean that it's pretty obvious that she's a kike by looking at her.