Zig Forums Audiobooks

I'm wondering if anyone has a list to audiobooks of various books that everyone on Zig Forums should read.

I don't have a lot time to sit and read while at work and during exercise and chores.

So I'm willing to fund the production of various audiobook for the ones which don't have any existing recordings. But in general I humble request a list of maybe the top 100 books every Zig Forumsack needs to read besides our "Uncle's Struggle."

We can hopefully get to 10000 books eventually. I will gather what I currently have later and upload a link…I have go to work now.

Attached: Audiobooks.jpg (475x315, 32.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doqHoFpRDfY
archive.org/details/@audiobooksanon
mega.nz/#F!qGxwBKJa!5kDn1LfkOtHNwUIb4QE6oQ
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=f80d70ec2ea6e2c7bc2eaabf984d8779&t=551812
antimatrix.org/TOC_Books.html#book_list_with_descriptionhttp://www.biblebelievers.org.au/natural.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qztvsC7eGVE
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
archive.org/details/MeinKampfAudio
invidio.us/watch?v=sD4Hc_CY33A
youtube.com/watch?v=MCRsN1A6FBw
youtube.com/watch?v=s7BAZtfmo0Q&list=PLAQ0104O35ZNV9sI8CSk16hVAo25L3Bsf
youtube.com/watch?v=jB8RVzGqJiI&list=PL7496E0BAF933332D
librivox.org/search?title=&author=&reader=&keywords=&genre_id=87&status=all&project_type=either&recorded_language=&sort_order=catalog_date&search_page=1&search_form=advanced
youtube.com/watch?v=lMC7uBHDNVA
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552189&page=3
mega.nz/#F!rTRDFQoR!mkvwu-DB5CnO-oOQzqEEEA
mega.nz/#F!V8JGSC5L!EmY7KVwwctg6EmR1uymPWA
mp3tag.de/en/index.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/XEDAD9Q6/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/lALEMUzR/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/CUi6xWlB/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/EUupRvb9/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/LC585rw6/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/bzMWLPP7/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/9jTnsxW7/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/oXVfR0Vs/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/lKlzrKfz/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/vkWbkBUF/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/io1Vwod4/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/LQF62afe/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/i9SkMHSX/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/is5n96T7/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/B1rFaQ3J/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/rKd7E011/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/AQO5FrqK/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/22SXyiv5/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/6oigMJKr/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/Yjm9gsnk/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not exactly Zig Forums related, but I just started listening to Herodotus' Histories.
I'm only an hour in and my mind is blown by some of the stories so far.
youtu.be/doqHoFpRDfY
another one

100 is too many to be mandatory. Narrow it down 5 or less mandatory books, and then the rest is for the enthusiast, academic, ect. Otherwise we're pushing an unclear idea of what is absolutely essential knowledge; and very few are going to read a hundred books, or even listen to that many.

I've been recording readings of important books for the past year, though that has yielded only 3 that I would consider listenable myself. It took a while to improve my voice. Results here:
archive.org/details/@audiobooksanon

Another user is working on "Culture of Critique"

Also, I nominate "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" as the second book everyone should consume after identifying the (((enemy))). Too many people spout bullshit about jews not being able to plan, or how they're stupid, and all kinds of nonsense that makes one think whites will just naturally throw off the shackles of jewery by sheer superiority. Our enemy has worked for centuries to get where they are. Through observation, experimentation, and successful subversion, they have come to dominate our societies. "The Protocols" show that this is a ruthlessly practical enemy we're dealing with, and no magical thinking is going to save us.

QTDDTOT, reddit.

Alex Linder recorded a lot of essentials, including Henry Ford's The International Jew and E. Michael Jones' The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=f80d70ec2ea6e2c7bc2eaabf984d8779&t=551812

I am doing an audiobook of Culture of Critique and have finished four out of seven chapters so far. I will have CH5 done tomorrow.

>archive.org/details/@audiobooksanon
Thank you user.
I hope more people post things like this. I like to listen to audiobooks in my spare time, like while I am working out or traveling (I don't want to waste a minute of my life not learning something)…very cool thx

>vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=f80d70ec2ea6e2c7bc2eaabf984d8779&t=551812
That is a nice resource as well user. thx

He also recorded the protocols as well

Good, user.

That's a devastating listen. Having the plan laid out like that and seeing the results is very disheartening. I love my people, but the things the jews say about us combined with their success in achieving dominion over our societies doesn't give me much faith in them.

The story instilled in white Americans is that America is a triumph against despotism, and the spirit of freedom is what we work to preserve. But the Protocols say that the only protection the goyim have against jewery is its despots. Liberty, and the "American way" is a fantasy sold to us to keep us vulnerable to jewish subversion, if the Protocols are to be believed, and considering the success with which the plan has been enacted I'm inclined to agree.

They are Abstract Ideologies, meaning that they cannot be defined by any real means…what is one man's freedom is another man's despotism. Because it cannot be defined in the physical world it can be defined as anything and everything (similar to 'love' another Abstract Ideology that can not be proven in any way physically). Thus, the ideas themselves are fluid and people can be moved by them into any position because they have no concrete manifestation. Meaning that however the kikes want to 'define' them socially, this is what they mean in real life. This is a very old trick of 'the priesthood' and 'the patriarchy'. 'Freedumb', 'liberty', 'justice', 'love', 'hope' all of these are Abstract Ideals that cannot be defined or rather, CAN BE DEFINED to mean anything.

Pretty much, if you see someone talking about these abstract ideals (in a political manner) YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL THEM FORTHWITH for they have nothing but ill will towards you and yours, meaning they want to drag you into slavery and death.

A free man does not need someone to 'tell him' that he is free, he knows it because HE IS IT…no one has to define it (manipulate him with their kike disgusting manipulative bullshit) in order to tell him he is free.

Our people were particularly susceptible to Abstract Ideologies because of our brain structure and inventiveness.

Attached: Freedom_of_Speech_-_Norman_Rockwell_-_1943_-_Great_Art_-_Peter_Crawford.jpg (957x1250, 348.29K)

I Enjoy listening to audiobooks more than reading to myself.

Do they have to be in the public domain? If not, Libido dominandi

Attached: 7D3876A7-77A2-4191-AEE1-D26841EA284A.jpeg (536x546, 62.11K)

Exactly. I was taken quite easily by libertarianism for years. Testing these abstracts always results in a wake up call, though (unless the programming is reeeally deep, or you're a woman).

Practicality needs to sweep our people. People here always say "don't behave like jews" when I suggest we take certain queues from them, but this minority didn't take over by not doing what works. They have analyzed the world we exist in, assembled the facts of life, and crafted their worldview based on reality, while feeding everyone else mere ideas.

There's also a reading by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock (Marsden, same as LInder) and one from the 1970s (?) by Dr. George T. Stallings (Brasol).

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

What's objectionable about that? Have you read the Protocols?

I said go the fuck away.

Attached: Abo_Literacy.png (1089x849, 393.21K)

I get that you're not able to articulate your objection.

You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel
Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor
Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper
The Judas Goats by Michael Collins Piper
False Flags by Michael Collins Piper
The Federal Reserve Conspiracy by Eustace Mullins
The Biological jew by Eustace Mullins (I think Alex Linder is going to do that)
Waters Flowing Eastward by L. Fry
The jews Must Live by Samuel Roth
The jews and their Lies by Martin Luther (Alex Linder recorded it, but with anti-Christian commentary that would make the people who should actually hear it less likely to)
For My Legionaries by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
The Track of the Jew through the Ages by Alfdred Rosenberg
Jewish Ritual Murder by Anrold Leese
Gentile Folly: The Rothschilds by Arnold Leese
Blood Ritual by Philip De Vier (Harrel Rhome)

After I finish recording Culture of Critique, I am doing this

Antimatrix has quite the collection recommendable books among other things, like notable quotes, and lists of lists books and lists of who's who in world jewery, and all of the component organizations that make up the machinations of the deep state, as well as one of the most comprehensive collections of compilations of all the information you need to learn about how bad things really is and was. Of particular note, or in at least in as far as my usage of the site has been, is in the collection of books on geopolitics and history from the pre-revisioned era, as they provide a context for the happenings of the current era+0, and help you to notice things that are going on now just as they were a century ago. You also have the option to download and seed the entire collection via some fancy pants auto-updating torrent-esque protocol so you always have something on hand.
antimatrix.org/TOC_Books.html#book_list_with_descriptionhttp://www.biblebelievers.org.au/natural.htm
If you want another pseudo-specific request, does anyone have any recommendations for English translations of unredacted literature on rabbinical talmudic studies and/or materials based on the King's Torah?

Awesome, user.

Download the Top 100 Sci-Fi Audiobooks from Pirate Bay.
My favourites, and the ones I think you can learn the most from, are: Ender's Game (and Speaker for the Dead), Stranger in a Strange Land, Slaughter House 5, Snow Crash and Brave New World

Missing The New Babylon, his most important book.

Interview w/ Texe Marrs about it - youtube.com/watch?v=qztvsC7eGVE

Attached: new_babylon_cover.jpg (450x687, 88.16K)

Bump

Bump for interest.

Also is there one for mein kampf?

Unfortunately, you really have to pay to get a good narrator, and audible has the monopoly on it. One I'll tell you still up for free on Jeetube, or 2 actually– "The Siege of Malta, the battle of lepanto and the battle for the center of the world" and "the putin diaries" interviews by stone, all 10 hours_ read by good actors.
the free librevox ones on Yt are…OK, and they are free, and I should be grateful to people for just donating their time, but once you've heard a professional do it, it would be like watching the olympics to see…me do the ski jump. It might be fun the first few times just to watch someone who has never done it fall on their ass, but after a few times it gets so painful you're willing to part with shekels just to have a professional do it.

This one, but for some reason youtube jewed the audio.

That's the Stalag edition too.

Mein Kampf

That one is kiked to hell and back adding and removing things Hitler never wrote or said.

Local libraries let you access audiobooks for free. Just an FYI

My god any positivle light showed on hitler or people debunking on how hitler is not a jew all get shut down or fucked with I still don't understand why they do this realizing they are proving us right.

Attached: 1511227519030.png (987x968, 30.09K)

JAM Jr. records audiobooks professionally now and would probably be willing to record anti-jew ones if he was paid for it.

the audible ones with good narrators or just the librevox versions?

archive.org/details/MeinKampfAudio
Is a high quality version of that recording, but only 1-13 (Volume 1) are by that reader. If that is the Stalag Edition, then files 14-28 by other readers might be different editions.

Does anyone have it in full by that reader? Confirmed that its the Stalag Edition?

Embed related is a clip of the reading, the account with a longer edit was terminated on YouTube:
invidio.us/watch?v=sD4Hc_CY33A

Audible books

shit, didn't know user. you mean uni libraries or public? now I will actually go the local one and see what they have, thanks…

here is a great audible book, still up:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCRsN1A6FBw

(on seige of malta and battle of lepanto…very happy conclusion, will leave you in a good mood)

I imagine both, but my public library signed me up so I could use a smartphone app which allowed me to listen to audible books for free, I just had to login with library credentials.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (425x550, 52.81K)

How does the Ford translation stack up against the Stalag?

How effective are audiobooks in terms of information retention? Or are they simply 'useful' background noise?

Picking up an idea from /lit/. An user over there says he downloads mobi, and epubs, and runs them through Balabolka. He listens to them on 2x and 3x and finishes books in days.

you probably live somewhere nice like boulder or whatever where they actually care. Here in Jew Swine city, the main job is making sure the niggers don't break the computers, the poorer ones who can't look up "rap" on their phones. Seriously doubt they give away anything nice here, all the tech is 20 years behind.

its already been done

youtube.com/watch?v=s7BAZtfmo0Q&list=PLAQ0104O35ZNV9sI8CSk16hVAo25L3Bsf

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8RVzGqJiI&list=PL7496E0BAF933332D

East and West by C. Northcote Parkinson. Good read ties in a lot of geopolitics.

Turner Diaries. There’s a version read by the author and it kicks ass

This and the old testament. Its story after story of how they trick, lie, steal and even affront their god over and over again.

you don't know the author is Dr. Pierce dude? I love that reading, esp. when he does the Jew and negro vocies. Something about a guy with a southern accent and a PHd in physics who worked at Cal-tech ad los alamos doing a nigger and jew voice is hysterical, not sure why.

The primary Jewish religious text has been and still is the Talmud, and it is far worse in all aspects.

A great deal of Good would be done with its repeated quotation online, just as the left frequently does with the Old Testament.

Microsoft Sam audiobooks are gay

They're always unlistenable, and literally homosexual sometimes.

I enjoyed Snow Crash up to the part where the 15 year old gets fucked. Yeah yeah dystopian future, but after Pizzagate and other recent items it really changes how you feel after seeing anything like this now.

Here it is in full, but it's not Stalag, actually. It's Murphy.

I, too, am curious about the Ford translation. I have found a few audiobooks for it. Can anyone recommend it? I haven't found audio of the Stalag or Manheim.

It's supposed to be the most readable. Despite the memes, Stalag was a completed version of an early Murphy draft. Being "official" doesn't necessarily make it the best translation.

Should add, even though I haven't read it yet, I'm sure Thomas Dalton's new translation is the best. There isn't an audiobook of it though.

FT is the most complete version, best for someone new to the book. It gives appropriate commentary to point out where changes were made between editions, explains what now obscure references mean, and updates the language of certain parts to clarify the intent to the modern English speaker. There's nothing wrong with it, and the audio is a joy to listen to.

Everyone going to tell you listen to gay shit, listen to the older history instead
librivox.org/search?title=&author=&reader=&keywords=&genre_id=87&status=all&project_type=either&recorded_language=&sort_order=catalog_date&search_page=1&search_form=advanced

Attached: I-DONT-KNOW-WHOS-JEWING-WHO-ANYMORE.jpg (960x1080, 136.25K)

good thread

Unless you're a true autist who has read the book 10x, murphy, manheim, ford, it's not going to matter to you that much. I mean, I notice the different translations in the famous passages (the ones on the future of Israel, the one on the "Jews, the big lie" and Ludendorff." that kind of thing.
I find that most people who claim to have read it haven't, since 95% of it concerns post WW I internal German politics. It's not a 2 volume screed on the Jews, which is what those who have never actually read it seem to believe. If you wan a book that IS an actual long screed on the Jews, just get Henry Ford's 4 volume "the International Jew: the World's Foremost Problem."
My point i that for 99.9% of people, the trnslation won't matter. and for half of the other .01%, if they were that autistic about it they'd have just learned German. It's one of those books like Marcus Aurelius "Meditations" that everyone claims they read, but if you actually try to talk about it with them, they haven't.
It's also highly overrated. Much better off with "Hitler's Table Talk," although most of the 1945 sections are faked since it is known that Martin Boremann wasn't even with Hitler for most of 1945, and it was his adjutant who took the notes and he had to initial and certify each page.

he's trying to sound smarter than he is. The only audiobooks that take more than a day to finish are things like "War and Peace," and you really can't handle more than 12 hours at a time anyway. you put it to even 2x, it messes up the entire cadence and just ruins the book.
A much better discussion to have would be on translations of Russian works, since there the translator matters a lot more since it's such a different language with prefixes and suffixes. I guess it's not that different from spic in some ways, but in spic suffix "ito" means more "dear one" while the russian suffix for "little" is more demeaning and insulting.

why on earth would you assume that, when modern day translators have almost never studied Latin, Greek, and French andso don't know where the roots come from (I know, technically English isn't a "romance" lanugage, but it still matters if you've studied Latin when you're translating, since your brain learns to…not focus on the order of the words so much as the meaning based on endings and therefore case, tense, etc.. for the record, WLP preferred Mainheim to all others. He's always been right about everything else.

What? There are no mentions of the year 1945 in it. Its only 1941-1944.

Depends on version you have. In the early 00s, there was a version going around with 1945 too. David Irving is credited with exposing it as a fake, which is why it's not in your book, but if you look you'll still find some floating around.
a lot of the "Hitler Quotes" you see floating around that just don't sound like hi comes from that fake.

Okay, I've never come across that. I own a hardcover copy from Ostara Publications.

you can search it if you think I'm full of shit. Irving talks about it here toward the end:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMC7uBHDNVA

Go toward the end where he is talking about what sources to trust and which ones not to

I think Alex Linder is pretty a good narrator. I do enjoy his personal commentary as well for the most part, but I can imagine some people could do without added personal opinions. So I guess he's probably a bit polarizing in that regard.

He's a fucking nutcase. VNN used to be good, it was the original Zig Forums sort of before Zig Forums was around and when /new/ was still leftist/lolibertarian. Then he became a power-obsessed dickhead and banned all his best posters.
I got a lifetime ban for calling Glenn Miller batshit crazy, who later when on to kill 3 white Christians with a shotgun that he "thought" were Jews. He's a real fuckup and possibly even a ZOG agent.

Tell me what that has to do with the topic of audiobooks. Stop derailing.

off topic

I've listened to two audio books in their entirety, Murakami's After Dark and Orwell's 1984, and I could probably give you a good breakdown of both. I listened to both at work over the span of several days, not while driving or just relaxing at home.

Attached: 1514078236645.jpg (1024x576, 55.07K)

Can you fucking read, dumbfuck? The point is, Linder is NOT a good narrator for books since he often rambles and goes completely off on a tangent not related to the book he's reading. WHY? Because he's a fucking nutcase.
I swear to Christ there should be an IQ verbal reasoning exam prior to being allowed to post.

Ya see how it all fits together? His shit narration and tendency to rant OT in middle of reading a book is related to him being an egotistical nutcase; hence, his own shitty opinions are more important than keeping a coherent narration. hence, it ties back to the way he used to run his site in the same exact manner since he's a megalomanical nutter.
HENCE, don't use his narrated books if you can possibly avoid. Don't ever take the LSAT, you won't do very well as you quite apparently don't understand causal relations.

I've been listening to the Dune series on audiobooks at work (God Emperor of Dune is amazing). At home I'll actually read them, but at work or while driving to and home from work I listen to them in audio form.
Anything you pick up though (whether fiction or non), I suggest you switch back and forth. Don't just rely on the audio book format.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-09-59-44-1.png (1440x2221 342.97 KB, 2.74M)

Alex's common sense solutions to the jewish problem are always related. He could be reading children's books, and they would still be valid commentary.

I've been listening again to his readings in the past few days actually and I've always found his occasional commentary constructive. I don't know what examples of "rambling" you've encountered.

Alex Linder adds commentary to his audiobooks out of necessity. If you don't have permission from the author to make an audiobook of a copyrighted work and you want to host the audiobook on your website, you have to technically make it commentary of a book so that it becomes "fair use". I'm currently doing an audiobook of Culture of Critique that I will be putting on VNN, and I'm doing the commentary thing as well.

Oh right, there's that. It might be good to let him know in case he decide'd move on to another book since you are already doing a reading of it.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552189&page=3

I let him know through a reply, but now it's saying I have to wait for a mod to approve my post

If you have a VNN account, can you let the admins know to let the account Billy Johnson make posts? I have been registered with VNN forums for forever but the mods never let me post anything

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-032053_LibriVox.jpg (333x499 4.87 MB, 27.57K)

I don't, I've always just browsed it. Another user might do that?

Hopefully. If any anons can get me access to posting on VNN forum, please let me know

Ladies and gents, I present to you all, chapters 1-5 of Culture of Critique with MOST background noise edited out. My pet will make some sounds, but all other background noise has been effectively eliminated, which makes a GIANT difference. If anyone can help me get approved on VNN forums so I can post these, please help!

mega.nz/#F!rTRDFQoR!mkvwu-DB5CnO-oOQzqEEEA

I tagged the files (with the program linked is convenient)
mega.nz/#F!V8JGSC5L!EmY7KVwwctg6EmR1uymPWA
mp3tag.de/en/index.html

Well, you're welcome to your own opinions. I tried listening to…"Camp of the Saints" and his commentary was awful, things I already know and they just interrupt the flow of the book.
As for "copyright," nigger, please. Esp. in your case, you really think Dr. Macdonald is going to hire a copyright lawyer to come after your ass, or that his book is a big enough seller for his small publisher to come after you? Unless you think you'll be getting 500k views, there are a lot of books up now that are just straight copies right from audible, or if you have a good voice, you put in on a torrent site. His commentary is terrible and he's…either very dumb or a shill. Have known that since the Newsom.Chrstian protests in Knoxville where he took a megaphone and was screaming "NIGGERS!!!" at top of his lungs while surrounded by a bunch of White trash. If you aren't a FED informant, why not just give the media Jews the fucking rope to hang you with?

It's been a FEd honeypot since Glenn Miller shottings, and in any event, nothing good or new comes out of there now that all the action moved onto the chans. I mean, these have now been overrun too, but back..3-4 years ago, why sit around in a circle jerk on VNN when you can actively recruit?

If you were doing…"Harry Potter" by scottish welfare mattress and were putting it on Faceberg, you might have a point. But that book? also, why the hell would you soil Dr. Macdonald's rep by putting it onto a site that not only gets no traffic, but is now associated with unstable asshole linder and the jerkoff former snitch "Glenn Miller aka Glenn Fraser aka Glenn Fraser Cross" (just a few of the new identities) the FEDs gave him after he flipped in the 80s).
You can do whatever the hell you want user, but please don't lead young, naive newfags into a honeypot. Every audio on that site is available in other places, and usually in better quality.

I'll host my audiobook on any website that wants to. I have no problem with VNN providing me a platform

Have a neater copy

Does user have the audiobook "Web of Debt"? Also, can anyone give a recommend of it?

Attached: 85e6d49cf7a5b4bf64bd7b32ef39432ea3b445cab266cddc44c397e5c607f56b-pol.mp4 (400x400, 13M)

The Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth About Our Money System and How We Can Break Free
www64.zippyshare.com/v/XEDAD9Q6/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/lALEMUzR/file.html

And some other Zig Forums-related "mainstream" (kosher) audiobooks:

Israel's Edge: The Story of the IDF's Most Elite Unit - Talpiot
www9.zippyshare.com/v/CUi6xWlB/file.html

Method and Madness: The Hidden Story of Israel's Assaults on Gaza
www64.zippyshare.com/v/EUupRvb9/file.html

Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics
www64.zippyshare.com/v/LC585rw6/file.html

A Fair Hearing: The Aut-Right in the Words of Its Members and Leaders
www64.zippyshare.com/v/bzMWLPP7/file.html

Big Israel: How Israel's Lobby Moves America
www64.zippyshare.com/v/9jTnsxW7/file.html

Blood in the Water: How the US and Israel Conspired to Ambush the USS Liberty
www64.zippyshare.com/v/oXVfR0Vs/file.html

Target: Patton - The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton
www64.zippyshare.com/v/lKlzrKfz/file.html

Denial of Justice: Dorothy Kilgallen, Abuse of Power, and the Most Compelling JFK Assassination Investigation in History
www64.zippyshare.com/v/vkWbkBUF/file.html

The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal
www9.zippyshare.com/v/io1Vwod4/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/LQF62afe/file.html

Hidden History: An Exposé of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American Politics
www9.zippyshare.com/v/i9SkMHSX/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/is5n96T7/file.html

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
www9.zippyshare.com/v/B1rFaQ3J/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/rKd7E011/file.html

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops, and the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream
www9.zippyshare.com/v/AQO5FrqK/file.html

Rabbit Hole: A Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor's Story
www9.zippyshare.com/v/22SXyiv5/file.html

The House of Rothschild, Volume 1: Money's Prophets: 1798-1848
www9.zippyshare.com/v/6oigMJKr/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/Yjm9gsnk/file.html

What are the best banned books?

Attached: banned_books.jpg (236x365, 15.69K)