She's Facing Two Weeks in Prison

Elin Ersson, 21, on trial for breaking aviation law in district court in Gothenburg. Prosecutor has asked the judge to jail the student activist for two weeks.

She staged a protest on a plane last July to stop the deportation of an Afghan man. Ersson refused to take her seat. The authorities cucked and removed him from the plain as she slobbered and wailed, tasting the addictive pleasure of heightened female emotions and self righteous social justice zealotry, the mania clearly visible on her face.

It was later revealed that 52-year-old Bismallah S. had served time for assaulting a woman.

archive.is/vRBYA

Attached: Trial_begins_of_Swedish_woman_who_sabotaged_deportation_of_Afghan_migrant_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-02-04_15.33.59.png (270x450 5.32 MB, 21.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So heroic

I bet she is very submissive in bed.

New report

Good. Hope she's rape to death in prison.

It's the scandinavean prison, user.
It's an 6 stars motel.

Attached: Uh huh.jpg (500x606, 64.62K)

It's plane you simpleton.

Attached: ANZ-GrammarSpelling.jpg (526x314, 21.73K)

She is a great hero. Look, she even has a short film about her heroic and inspiring stand against racism and intolerance. You bunch of filthy bigots.

Yah, I know. I always spell that particular word wrong and someone grills me for it. Sorry.

Why the fuck would someone make a film about this bullshit? It's only going to encourage more dumb bitches to try something similar!

Have you ever encountered the saying: "question asked, question answered" before? Because this is a great time to use it.

Attached: Retarded_Dorrie_32.JPG (635x595, 68.71K)

That's the point.

Attached: 534.jpg (501x585, 73.09K)

imagine if it was a nazi trying to get another nazi not deported
10 years for terror charges

What is the prison like? I hope it isn’t like a luxury hotel.

Wow, user, I think you're on to something…

Fuck that! Two weeks! She should be awarded the Darwin Award and sent to Morocco so that she can support her beloved culture where it is practiced most purely.

Attached: Elin krantz nigger fucker sweden.jpg (1685x1779, 456.48K)

That's not the same woman.

S

That is different women so please fix it.

She's a noble eh? Not buying it.

So is the dumb bitch aware of the fact the guy she defended is a woman beater?

The short film will end up as top pick in searches, so people get lies instead of the truth.
This is how the faggot mind works.
This is how the faggot mind controls you.

I know…my only point was that they are allowed to practice their culture best in their own environment. Like in Morocco. Since she loves that more than she loves her own people she should be sent their to live out the few days of her life before they cut off her head.

Don't be a hippie

Okay I agree with you. Deporting the traitors to the shitskins to leave them to survive in the harsh environment as punishments just like Strayans. It is a nice punishment however we need to sterilise the traitors first to prevent the interracial propagations.

Absolutely! 100% agree with you on that…god forbid that thing produce more part nigger offspring.

Good, one of the stupidest virtue signaling cunts in a long time.

Did anyone show her this video
bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

Unfortunately, in my belief it is not good because she is likely to spend in the cushy prison for just two weeks. She won’t learn the lesson and will misbehave again in the future by the judge of her stupidity and attention seeking behaviours.

Pussy Pass
Equality Muh ass a Guy would have gotten harsher punishment for causing a air port to shut down Commie fee fees or not 2 weeks kek Victim status emboldend future Fights for the Refugees intensive
in her mind She's a 2 week marter for the (((Cause)))
2weeks without a smartphone is probably her biggest problem Fucking kids these days 😁 in b4 33 year old boomer

Underrated post, notice how everyone else in this thread is focusing on other things other than the pussy pass (part of the wymyn question).

It is Sweden user. Discipline is only a suggestion.

With any luck she'll get beaten by shitskin dykes who don't give a fuck "she's on their side"
God that face. I am not a violent man but I'd beat that face til it was black and blue.

Attached: 1-Brei-Enrichment.jpg (410x392, 105.03K)

>posting a Zionist who helped Israel get revenge on Norway's sanction
based #MIGA

I wish I could pass two weeks in a swedish prison, it is more luxurious than any place i have been in all my live

Wymyn are unapologetically preaching white genocide and getting raped, murdered and beaten while they do it. It has got to that point that I'm now, seriously asking myself, if they are not only good to be raped, murdered and beaten. They are so damaged by the mind virus that you can't even consider a relationship anymore. It is a bleak landscape.

Attached: dyfb_2.jpg (633x324, 28.91K)

What are you, some kind of uppedy goyim or something?

You aren't alone.

You really need to ask in this day and age?

Thanks for the follow up, I remember this idiot's while back. Glad she didnt get off scot free

< Moarpheus is still running with this nonsense conspiracy theory

no, why the fuck does that matter? the normalscum don't know and don't care, but macros like that have the best chance of waking them up.

The media likes to leave out a tiny detail of this woman's idiocy: they took that Afghan and stuck him on the very next plane to Kabul, the same day, and he went back anyway. She accomplished nothing and now gets to spend two weeks locked up for her efforts. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Attached: Two Weeks.mp4 (854x480, 8.8M)

Still think she earned the stupidest prize of all…how do you think this fake European whore is going to fare when the war starts? Well since she will gladly betray her own people to gain the favor of people with IQ's that are slightly more than my dog? She is a whore who deserves to be butchered more than those two poor naive girls who went to Morocco. I suggest if you see her after the war starts that you kill her before she can betray you to the enemy (semites).

Attached: pow.webm (540x312, 3.12M)

why

Attached: cuckma elin ersson swedish plane.jpg (651x3098, 594.42K)

She can spend two weeks at my place instead. I'll give her the BBC.

I just got my TV license renewed.

God forbid the woman he assaulted feels any sense of peace knowing her attacker was deported. This fucking idiot looks like someone who ends up getting decapitated for views.

Attached: mad kamille.gif (250x191, 498.17K)

That was funny

Did that girl just tell me that I am Titan property? I feel like she just peed on my leg to mark her territory.

She would not let him go

Oh, it's worse than that with this bitch… She actually runs (AFAIK) some dunecoon asylum seeker "assistance" (likely gov funded) place… She helps feed them and fucking serve them in their invasion.

She literally says that she can't stop because "these guys are part of her life now".

So she’s a useless stupid leechy traitorous whore.

No. It reinforces their liberal bullshit beliefs when they find out it isn't true. There's plenty of real incidents to use so just use those.

Should've gotten 1 month in a men's prison with a cell full of Muslims and Arabs.

Attached: DyRHTNbWkAEpei1 (1).png (306x300, 13.11K)

Why didn't they just remove her from the plane?

because she wasn't flying united

Some people doing like cages. Not because of the people either. I never would have made it through SERE. Not for the known reasons.

Women are the overwhelming majority of supporters for open boarders.

She's a retarded insane jew. I can tell from looking at the cunt for 2 seconds. This is about as newsworthy as me taking a shit tbh.

Saged.

It matters because they vote.

She deserves death for betraying her people and culture.

Trump had a record breaking turn out for the female voters. Figure it out on your own. I have said enough.

Because it is evil to remove her from the plane in Sweden.

The fuck is wrong with you lul? She's a woman, you can't fucking hurt a woman, retard.

Some of them enjoy being choked by arabs but become really embarrassed when others find out.

Attached: lucy.jpg (620x349, 98.01K)

Attached: 63cd06019d4f6c683e1ccf55a7c0c3271e9d50709479e1c6e47ab9867fe2b20c.jpg (640x480, 38.71K)

Are you whiteknighting her?

Much better.

OP == Faggot

Fucking hell !
This is why you don't copulate with rodents, EVER !
Spawnling(s) will lose any common sense and start feeling empathy toward it's migrant brethren,
fucking furfags fucks…

Attached: totallyham.jpg (283x320 166.12 KB, 178.6K)

If I convert to islam, I can bang milves?

Please refrain from posting that cursed image

Aren't the prisons in Sweden supposedly really nice? She'll never learn anything from this, unless there are muslim women in jail ready to claw her eyes out.

The Commander really still triggers the shit out of you rats doesn't he? It's almost like he did something right.

Attached: breivik.jpg (1024x768, 167.54K)

Arguing about my psyop versus your psyop like 1st graders arguing about power rangers lmao

Because he's an alpha male, unlike you cuck.

So here's the thing. I actually don't feel any racial affinity or solidarity for other whites (either of the same ethnic group or not), vast majority of people of all races irritate and disgust me. However, I understand that most if not all modern conveniences and first world living standards were brought about by whites (Western Euro men, mostly), no matter how much the media shills against this fact. That alone is reason enough for me to be on here and spread awareness about the anti-white bias agenda among people, it's simply pragmatism.

Attached: trans5.png (657x657, 653.64K)

Better than most 3 star hotels.

Attached: welp.jpg (922x692, 94.26K)

Not gonna lie, I too have edgy misanthropic inclinations I never grew out of.

This is good and healthy; we're not supposed to be all comrades like in one of those dreadful Frank Capra movies. We're individualists, lone wolves. Getting rid of shitskins and their (((puppet masters))) is the #1 priority, buy why would we want to or expect out fellow whites to be our close friends? 90% of them are evidently brainless sheep that want to play golf and have a sandwich.

daffy cunt should be facing a public flogging

They absolutely are NPCs and while I can barely stand being around them for prolonged times, I think that's the natural human condition and they're supposed to be like that. Sadly not everyone can be an edgy redpilled Jew hater.

The point is that the best societies for propping up intellectual geniuses that break through current scientific and technological barriers are white European societies. The only way to progress is through that race and framework

Your zionist hero killed mostly naive white teenagers who were victims of indoctrination.
Look him up. He listened to rap, sprayed graffiti and joined gangs in his late teens.

Later he became a zionist and supported neocons.

Attached: breivik was zionist.png (903x628 72.63 KB, 343.23K)

It just goes to show, once again, that women are children and should be treated as such. You don't reward a kid for throwing a tantrum, you ignore it.

I bet this slut would enjoy it.

They probably have a hooker service in Swedish prison.

:^D MFW rainbow girls are told they can't play.

Sounds to me like a victory lul.
Ditto with Varg doublelul.

Attached: 1549720706787.jpg (1024x579, 100.26K)

Should have sentenced her to the Morocco treatment

Jesus that bitch really took her role as a degenerate druggie whore seriously didn't she? Wew lad.

>I think that's the natural human condition and they're supposed to be like that.
Fuck me, I never thought of it this way. Holy shit that's depressing.

Attached: 999904.png (649x679, 561.67K)

Not my fault there were naive traitors. I still waiting when you tell us why it is bad.