ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO BLACK IQ STATS?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO BLACK IQ STATS?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT MUSLIMS DO?

ARE WE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO NASTY STUFF THAT JEWS DO?

NO.

We are here to open people's eyes to THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE.

Saying anything like the first 3 talking points will DEMONIZE YOU in front of an AUDIENCE therefore it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

The SWARM has developed and field tested a series of memes and talking points which have been proven to wake up the AUDIENCE to the fact that the Anti-White's terminology ADVOCATES and JUSTIFIES the GENOCIDE of White people through continued MASS non-White immigration into EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.

Everything stems from the MANTRA which exposes the GENOCIDAL DOUBLE STANDARD:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

The Anti-White uses repeating phrases rooted in double standards, USE THE TALKING POINTS revealed in Beefcake's Bootcamp to expose them:
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

When an Anti-White inevitably calls you a "Racist/Nazi/Bigot" for talking about the forced extinction of White people, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their accusation:

"Would you call a BLACK person RACIST/NAZI/BIGOT if THEY objected to conditions which were leading to a world WITHOUT BLACK people, or is that just something you do to WHITE people?"

When an Anti-White inevitably justifies White Genocide by saying that we colonized Native Americans, use MANTRA LOGIC and form a question based on their justification:

"African Moors colonized and enslaved Europeans for nearly one thousand years, care to justify AFRICAN GENOCIDE because of THEIR colonialism?"

Keep the opponent's face smeared in White genocide and eventually they will come out and directly justify the act in front of the audience. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POINT OUT WHAT THEY ARE REALLY SAYING.

Attached: white genocide intent 17.jpg (1200x1200, 329.76K)

Attached: white genocide intent 18.jpg (599x451 56.09 KB, 56.3K)

WE HERE TO CUM IN MY FACE

Attached: 1320925-teenage-girl-with-big-open-mouth-while-outside.jpg (1300x863 104.69 KB, 107.09K)

Attached: Israel white genocide 2.jpg (772x303 34.71 KB, 38.62K)

Where are people having all of these debates with rabid anti-whites? I was literally red pilled because the Left wing people refused to answer my questions about their orthodoxy when I was apart of it. I have never seen a real debate between an anti-white and a real pro-white advocate. Time is on their side - it's why they really don't care about debate.

True. I've never even seen a "pro-white" advocate attempt to debate an anti-white shill.

Attached: white genocide america 9.png (599x534, 81.34K)

If they throw threats, throw hands. I started carrying a voice recorder just to make sure I have the legal precedent to kill people, you should do the same.

Remember that, lefties. Voice recorders in pockets. Watch what you say else it could happen in a flash; I'm not legally required to announce my response to your threat if you say it to my face :^)

I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass…

non-whites have to be liquidated from our lands, that's the simple Truth.
Removing the pretense of equality is the first step to remove the revolting notion behind the anthropomorphism benefitting the inhumane.
Once we're done with that, leftists will be exterminated, having no place to run, because leftists do know niggers or any sort of brown, would liquidate them given the chance.
The pretense of equality between white and brown that is spewed by leftists is just a mask.
A mask for what they truly desire: to be regarded as equal by their betters, despite knowing all too well they are not.
There won't be negotiations, and your post structure reeks of leftypol shit self-inserted here.
Even if you were to listen (for once!), that's the problem you simply can't escape, you know it, and it just drives you even more enraged.
You are a born inferior, and your torment is justified by nature making you, dare I say, born that way.

White Genocide begins with the white woman. If you don't grasp this, you're going nowhere

Attached: whitewamen.png (1751x851, 2.8M)

muslims are a race?

I wonder who made this thread. Why do jews always slide political problems from niggers and sandniggers into some shitty desert mutt religion?

Attached: america white genocide.JPG (2542x1754 353.92 KB, 1.37M)

normalfags auto ignore/discredit you if you say white genocide. they're programmed to only think of the holohoax when they hear the world genocide. a bloodless genocide doesn't exist to them. what can be done to combat this?

i don't know how the sage go on

Don't tell us what we're here to do. We know what we're here to do. We'll be exposing whatever we like, thanks.

You're here to stop white genocide.

Attached: bernier white genocide.png (679x1024 86.69 KB, 118.25K)

Introduce the term "slow-motion genocide." Slow-motion implies genocide committed over a length of time and not in the traditional bloody measure.

Attached: white-genocide-proofs.jpg (1000x916, 537.79K)

No. Kill yourself, jew.

t. jew

Attached: white genocide intent jews.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Attached: white genocide intent propaganda 2.png (5000x5000, 3.41M)

What people need to face is that none of these campaigns are going to be effective. As long as we are a faceless enemy for people to unite against so people can feel special/superior (morally or otherwise), then we cannot unravel the web of lies and deceit that has been woven over their eyes. We need personal connections to be humanized and an obvious direct impact on their lives as an example. These are things that we are do not have right now. We can only attract those that sympathize with us already, and usually they don't stick around for long before hopping to some leftist or degenerate ideology because they don't see immediate results. I'm very skeptical that these tactics will still work and I think a serious change in strategy will be necessary if we hope to further the European peoples interests going forward.

Attached: 20190204_112408.jpg (480x360, 65.48K)

have some changes in mind?

Elaborate?

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

Attached: hitler code.gif (560x636, 1.05M)

Kill yourself nigger, SLOWLY.