Jewnalist Kikess Kvetches about Zig Forums and being told to 'Learn to Code'

Last Thursday, I received the news that the HuffPost Opinion section—where I’d been opining on a weekly basis for a few months—had been axed in its entirety. The same opinion column had had a home at The Village Voice for some 21 weeks before that entire publication shuttered as well. “This business sucks,” I tweeted, chagrined at the simple fact that I kept losing my column because of the cruel, ongoing shrinkage of independent journalism in the United States. Dozens of jobs were slashed at HuffPost that day, following a round of layoffs at Gannett Media; further jobs were about to be disappeared at BuzzFeed. '''It was a grim day for the media, and I just wanted to channel my tiny part of the prevailing gloom.
Then the responses started rolling in—some sympathy from fellow journalists and readers, then an irritating gush of near-identical responses: “Learn to code.” “Maybe learn to code?” “BETTER LEARN TO CODE THEN.” “Learn to code you useless bitch.” Alongside these tweets were others: “Stop writing fake news and crap.” “MAGA.” “Your opinions suck and no one wants to read them.” “Lmao journalists are evil wicked cretins. I wish you were all jail [sic] and afraid.” '''

archive.fo/qu71M

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chick_in_kiev
patreon.com/talialavin
heyalma.com/introducing-dear-talia-almas-new-advice-column/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the summary:

Really, if there's anything to be taken from this article, it's in the last sentence from an user of 4chan:

These journalist hacks never stood a chance, did they?

The level of delusion these cunts have is astronomical.

The fucking audacity of these kikes

As veteran investigators know, 9/10 when someone says they were "just" doing or wanting to do something, they're hiding what they're really up to.
Why it made them so angry. Relatives already said as much.
If they were true threats, somebody would have been arrested, because Jesus knows you complained to law enforcement. But as with every journalist claiming "death threats" these days, no one is going to be arrested, because there were no true threats. To self-absorbed JAP cunts like this one, pointing out she's Jewish is probably a death threat. "I've been found out."
Postulating, eh? "The eyes, they trickses us!"
As if you and yours don't do the same to your perceived enemies, except when YOU do it's amplified a million-fold. Get rekt you stale, rancid, dying old media-THOT. (Observation, not a threat.) Like your Moslem "friend' in Congress Tweeted (while attempting to steal the idiom from the right), "What goes around, comes around."
Poor thang. You don't like it when the shoe's on the other foot. Not a peep out of you otherwise when it's you and your ideological allies dishing out anti-SWM hate masquerading as "opinion."
No, that's exactly why you did it. It's part of your - let me describe it with a term you used - "overt DNA."
HELL HATH NO FURY
That's all you needed to write, Talia Lavin.
LIKE A JEWESS SCORNED

She aint never going to be smart enuff to learn to code she should focus on.
LEARN TO WAIT TABLES

Talia wants the Zig Forums dick so hard she salivates for it which makes her hate Zig Forums because she's a jew. Many such cases among (((chosenettes!)))
I got nothin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x360 4.94 KB, 3.46M)

Enough with these bullshit slides lowkike.

Of course they added that in. Otherwise it defeats the purpose of writing the article. Im amazed that they still believe that narrative works.

Attached: yidslide.png (499x332, 364.69K)

Shoot up your classroom before turning the gun on yourself.

Just terrible

Attached: 97b091270db4e33cc78d412fcb40d1e58ff44d6289b1fb87aade4fb02d0dfc16.png (400x450, 10.4K)

Attached: art diploma.png (174x148, 58.7K)

Oy vey I they took my job as a paid shill for huffingpaint.
They will fail miserably if they have to use their synapses. These tranny faggots and boomer autists can't even install an operating system.
Apparently this niggerjew can't even speak properly:
Couldn't come up with bdtter word huh?

And that's a good thing.

Pretty funny lady. If only those were articles from a small South American turd world country, I would read them every day to laugh at the little people.

Could be made a meme…

"Coding is an unstable choice for poorfag idealists."
- Journalist, Writer, Researcher, Feminist, Gender Studies Major (currently unemployed)

Attached: 1337733818286.jpg (414x419, 53.52K)

Tomi Lahren
(605) 390-2104
[email protected] or [email protected]
611 Vincent St
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

When they ruin out lives:

When we retaliate:

>(((online swarm has developed a sophisticated mechanism to harass and gaslight journalists)))

Attached: index.jpg (227x222, 8.49K)

The reason is that using GG alliteration (Goose and Gridiorn) is a masonic signal to please stand down or "this is one of our projects." The problem is, autism took over, and autism doesn't suck cock in a lodge for the fake god jawbulon.

Also, trying to use fraternal words and signals doesn't work anymore. (See Bruce McArthur for one example of many.)

Attached: cats paw pose.jpg (344x146, 6.21K)

They're better if you read them in Lisa Simpson's voice. In fact, that's why I think I like Sandy Vag Ocasio: she reminds me of Little Lisa.

Trannies cant work in binary user

Attached: moonmanlaugh2.png.jpg (502x442, 28.96K)

holy shit look at this fat disgusting kikess
twitter.com/chick_in_kiev
she's supporting herself with patreon now
patreon.com/talialavin

Take your meds. >>>/godlikeproductions/

she also seems to have a new job at some no-name website
heyalma.com/introducing-dear-talia-almas-new-advice-column/

If a fat disgusting kike like (((Richard Stallman))) can code, so can this Jewess cunt.

Stallman has never even installed Linux by his own admission, what makes you think he can do anything even remotely productive?

How much do they pay you guys exactly?

The cunt conveniently knows shilling terms like gaslighting.

All the degenerate yellow kikes know how to do is lie while masturbating and crying.

Welp, guess you better

or, you could just, y'know, learn to code.

Oh, journalists deserve to be gassed alright.

Here's a not new interesting idea.
What if kike whores are genetically predisposed to be irrationally attracted to the enemies of kikes in a matter similar to antibodies so that the kike super organism has a way to absorb and destroy it's enemies.

There was a point in time when RMS was a semi-competent programmer. Whether or not that still holds true is debatable.

The revolutionaries are always killed/disposed of after their use has ended. Yuri talked about this.

Trump disposed of us once he was elected.