Future of Education in America

Hey Zig Forums, I'm starting this thread in part to vent, but also to ask for advice and just generally have a thread about what can be done about the public/private education system in America. I recently took on a long-term sub position at a title 1 (poorer than fuck) public school in a literal ghetto. My class consists of the worst nigglets, mutts and wiggers that have ever crawled out of a vagina. There's little to no actual instruction because all they do is shout at each other, fight each other, steal from each other, and demand snacks. Apparently the entire school up to this point has failed to instill any sort of discipline within these students, and the vast majority of them are either being raised by a grand parent or other legal guardian due to their biological parents being dead/in jail/ completely worthless as human beings. On one hand I'm disgusted not just by the whole clusterfuck but by my dumbass actually taking the job and thinking I'm gonna make any sort of difference, and sad knowing that even though these kids are a bunch of little shits but this situation is not their fault. These kids are essentially doomed to either die early in a gang shootout or in jail when they can no longer afford their ADD/Antidepressant meds and chimp out. At best they might make it out of their hood on a scholarship but even then they're almost guaranteed to demand gibmedats. Why even bother wasting tax money to keep them in school? What do you think I should do here? I'm expecting the typical edgy "shoot up the school" responses, but anyone with any advice related to education would be greatly appreciated.

nope, dedicated fascist of some regard, I'm still reading up on all that.

I chose this field for philosophical reasons, not for money. I am reconsidering this at this point, fuck

Also any natsoc/fascist motivational pics or publications would be nice.

Attached: 0a85d34b202cba11444c178a46c9b6b184b0cbd29a1430fd22ce23eb6633e7e0.png (720x664, 412.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphic_maxims
metal-gaia.com/2013/08/08/the-42-laws-of-maat-egyptian-virtues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the first issue. Education is only a racket. There is no unifying culture or theme for whites in schools and will continue to be worse. It will get browner, and more violent. Most success is determined on IQ anyway and most education environments are just conditioning most youth for permanent wageslavery in an office or prison.

Attached: a_(((EugeneKrabs))).png (695x705, 456.78K)

If this about wasting your degree and carrying the debt around, I assure you: better men than you are laid to waste on an hourly basis. That you think so much of your comfort and conformity to another’s values shows what a ridiculous man you are. Learn to be less comfortable.

Is there a website somewhere, where I can find out what title class my local public schools are? I suspect that they're Title I, since my high school was essentially a daycare for spics and niggers.

Anything you can do that would help these kids is going to get you fired. They need discipline, and that won't happen by asking nicely. They live in a different world. I have no motivational speech, you're just helping run the meat grinder because letting them loose is somehow cruel.

why do i never hear about private tutors?

that

I believe the government need to defund the public education and make the parents to pay the public education or just disband the whole public education and leave the parents to educate their children. The technology made it possible for the parents to homeschool their children far away from the cities so I don’t see the issue with the homeschooling.

Attached: 82418268-009A-46E2-8D26-3E591EC663A8.jpeg (1150x771, 709.64K)

The future of education in this country is a bleak future. If (((Wikipedia))) is to be believed, ~$1 trillion is spend on education, both public and private in the United States. Most of that one trillion is spend on essentially providing a daycare for spics and niggers, and the rest goes towards whatever fully functioning majority White schools are still around. Any intelligent White parents out there now homeschool and have private tutoring.

I don’t know if there is one website for the teachers to avoid the nightmarish daycares, but frankly, I think you are much better off to become a home or an online private tutor.

Having heard stories from others who have been in it for longer, you will gain nothing from it but perspective. You can not help them, you might inspire one or two, but you could do a lot more in a normal school, if you are a good teacher - that is.
How long is "long term" - if it is more than a few months, just give your notice in and leave.
It isn't worth your time or the stress or distaste for 'humanity' it will generate within you.
Spend your time around people you want to spend time around, that includes both time in work and the rest of your life too.
It is common knowledge within wide-spectrum sociologists that helping the top 10% is the only thing that matters to a country. They are the ones who will make decisions and create things, the rest are just there to follow orders and need only a very basic level of understanding.
Find yourself a new position in a place where you want to be and can make a difference.
The modern idea of wasting resources on the incapable is just that, very modern. It has only been that way for a couple of decades, and it has done no good whatsoever, it has just left the other students frustrated that the classes are served to the lowest common denomenator.
Imagine you had an army with a bunch of medieval pikemen as the bulk, then the top 10% were harrier jet pilots. Who would you spend time and resources on - teaching the pikemen how to thrust, buying them better pikes - or would you spend the time on the pilots, and mechanics and flight engineers.
That's how it is.

I used to go to a ghetto school. It was mostly Hispanics so there wasn't that level of shit going on. But I know what works on them. Hard discipline and confidence of power. Give them all detention, take away shit, what ever you can do, do it. Make them know that there are consequences to their actions. Whatever you do isn't going to be as bad as the ass whooping they get from their parents for leaving the toilet seat up. They are raised on violence, they live in violence, they respond to violence, so get as close to violence as you legally can. It requires a lot of yelling.

Parents don't like you for it? Don't give a shit, they wont like you anyways.

I never understood the stupidity of niggers. I hear all the time about how they can be 17 years old and not know how to read and write. I couldn't believe it for a while because I had the same education as them. Meanwhile all the Hispanics I knew spoke English as their 2nd language and don't get help at home because their parents don't know English but fuck they still learn how to read and write at a normal rate.

True. But the spics are not our friends, either. In fact, I'd say they're more dangerous, since they're more intelligent than the niggers, but not by much. They're still within the anti-White ghetto nigger shit.

That’s shockingly waste of tax money.

We know.

Pottery. You know this is a protected slide now newfags.

Completely dismantling public schools would be a great thing. There's no political solution to them. Just as there is no political solution to White genocide. I'm not some lolbergtarian thinking that the size and scope of the federal government can be returned to how it was in 1789 or 1791, but getting both the federal and state governments completely out of education would be nothing but a huge boon for White Americans, and their children.

Yep. A lot of tax money gets wasted on Jewish-led social experiments. It's all so tiresome.

i have skool syzdum wunna lurn ?
fo realz yo i diz haz et
niggaz idz galled tru dey aygis

We need a solution for the homeschoolers when the public education get disbanded. Perhaps create the education information distribution centres to distribute the USB flash drives to the homeschoolers.

Nothing you can do man, just collect that check, stack preps, meet a nice white woman, have white kids and let the nogs genocide themselves in their fucking gang warfare. If there is a white kid that is half receptive to your lessons try to help them out as best you can
Been there. Used to teach college level courses at a state university. Too many fucking slackers

I am sofa king we tall did.

Not at all, my dude. I knew what I was getting when I started pursuing my degree, and teaching is definitely a passion for me. More or less my frustration stems from the realization that these kids are largely devoid of any future, and my helplessness in that as a qualified adult in their lives.

These are wise words, anons, thank you. I'm to the point that I don't really care if I get sacked, if I didn't risk arrest for beating a child I would attempt it, anything to maybe jog them to the reality of their situation.

I'm in agreement here. It seems no matter whether a school is private or public, the quality of the curriculum is going to suffer largely due to administration and bureaucracy deciding policy rather than a board of educators. I think an analysis of American education as to whether public school is even necessary is due at this point. One thing that's become increasingly apparent to me is that the common core standards are largely irrelevant to modern society. An example of this is that Lexile reading scores largely taper off around eighth grade, meaning there's a cap to the necessary amounts of literacy needed to function.

Already married, babs soon.

pdf unrelated, just a thank you for participating. I love illustrated encyclopedias.

Went to college for a few weeks before I left forever. Had a math teacher start preaching about the importance of diversity when half the class was black. I wasn't sure what math and blacks had in common but I knew firsthand that blacks didn't invent it.

Those are genetic Europeans emulating Africans emulating European culture. Look into text illumination and flyting.
HIP HOP CULTURE IS EUROPEAN CULTURE

Because they are either all or some Iberian and, thus, can teach themselves things.

If you are not hot blonde chick…

Bump

I'd hire a friend to fuck with me in the parking lot so I could judo throw him as a show of force. Talk about guns a lot. Project lots of violence for my safety.

I don't understand why anyone has even the slightest modicum of respect for the public school system. While the situation at OP's school sounds like a horror story indeed, I think that even at "good" there's very little of value to be gained beyond the 5th or 6th grade. At best you might learn a small number of useful things in a very time inneficient manner. History classes are basically pro-government propaganda unless you have a great teacher.

I think that most people would be better off just getting their GED and working full-time from 16-22 and gaining some financial literacy than wasting time in high school and time/money on a liberal arts degree.

I was in 12th grade with spics that could barely read. So im going to call bullshit on your based brown kid anecdote.

Public education is just baby sitting for ther permanent slave caste. It hasn't been about "education" for almost 30 years. It's just a ploy designed to keep Women in the workforce and to assure that the coming generation of bottom dwellers are successfuly conditioned into society. Which might still happen to a kid homeschooled by a 130 IQ parent but the majority of these kids parents are sub 100 IQ even if they are White. They couldn't successfully socialize their children without the state because of their lack of mental faculties - and the state makes each generation more dependent and less intelligent - it is a vicious cycle.

Some white children are still attending the public school despite the fact is well known to the parents. The public education is not educational and the true purpose to indoctrinates the children to become good goyium for the government to be used as the drones.

The TI-148 teaches you just about everything

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1221x2477, 2.34M)

There are too many shitskins.

Asiatics did not create Universities. Not Jews, not Muslims, not Chinese. These are all forced memes. They copied, but did not create, nor maintain. Any they only copied, to play social justice games, to "lie so as to steal so as to eat." Likewise Africanoids.

The whole Idea of schooling, was also never ever about making all pay to provide perpetual welfare estates for the meaningless, the useless, the able-less, and the might-less. Such is an Asiatic idea, using the Africanoids to assist while stocks of liars and stolen paradise last.

That traitors to Mankind exploit all of them and more, ensures that Traitors must be killed, and killed firstly. Followed by the swift boat for peace to send all Asiatics and Africanoids back.

You cannot have day care, for those who don't care about the son. You cannot have institutions, you cannot select the meek and meekest, and you cannot promise the dead lies that they can live too in order to pull financial kickbacks and crony capitalism (ex: teachers/'professors'/universities promising vaporware to the least able, all inexchange to take out debt – so the Fed and associates get paid rates and bonuses today, the Jewry occupiers of instutions get paid a rate today, and the debt goes to impossibles who get to live today, and all the while the mass of never accountable accounting lies grow). There is not enough energy, nor memory totality space, in this serially iterative genetic system, for such faux implementations of life, likewise of schooling.

All schooling became 'schooling' decades ago. The only schooling that is left is by fire and your own able alone. Whether you continue inside the fallen, pozzed centers, or outside of them, you must continue period. Regardless, take out not one cent of debt. Or you won't make it.

Meanwhile, the traitors, the asiatics, and the africanoids will continue to consume, advance the un-advance-able, create infinities of meek and failure, demand ever increasing gibs and creation of confabulated narratives, and demand that Mankind dies. We all have better things to do.

Which, luckily, is easier to do now than ever before in human history. When I was a mere lad we had a set of encyclopedias, dictionaries and thesauruses. If the information I wanted couldn't be found there, I'd have to get a ride to the library and possibly order microfiche slides from a college. Now it's all in your pocket at all times. Anyone who NEEDS school at this point probably also either needs a bullet or a back brace, depending on if they can at least do something useful in the form of labor.

Well written, and I agree

Well, right at 50% if the numbers are configured correctly. It really is difficult to deal with, and why I'm pretty sure only a purge can save this planet from becoming a radioactive wasteland. Once subhumans are no longer an issue, we still have the issue of double-digit whites. I expect a lot of those won't survive in a sustained conflict, so that should be OK. Man, I try to explain how tough it is dealing with being surrounded by people ~3 standard deviations away from me. I try to explain that it would be like if your average White American was completely surrounded by 55 IQ people which I suppose is the eventual goal, after all but I don't think it's understood in any deep sort of way. I think positive eugenics can help the situation, but not before removing the barriers to advancement. I figure, take away the safety nets and let God sort it out

Attached: 4b0d354c311cf0682763b3724fa9241e3915fe54353bc5c6e33f07d3fb373e8c.gif (800x767, 2.96M)

Food for thought: if you have babies on the way and a wife, your current students will be the thugs of the future who club you and rape your kids when shit hits the fan. I hope you at least commute hella far to work lmao. Get innawoods or get a bug-out plan for the fam or something man. The whole public education system is just a modern jewish nightmare. Maybe one day if you make the right moves you could be teaching a room full of 120+ IQ Aryan children. You have a lot to give, don't waste it! All kids nowadays are fucked products of modern societies, but they grow up and will continue those behaviors as adults and become dangerous quickly so don't let your emotions blind you to the reality. You're looking for an answer or fulfillment that isn't there because it can't be found in this twisted, disgusting perversion of a society.

Good posts that need to be capped to upload in the eternal cyberspace so the mistakes won’t be forgotten and hopefully prevent the mistakes from repeating.

Thank you for procreating white man
We need waaaay more whites to displace all the nonwhites on this planet, starting in what are supposed to be fully white countries

I'm an outlier spic and I don't believe the dude at all. Spics are usually just above illiterate in both English and Spanish, typically speaking a nigger tier version og both.

heh. So why hasn't OP freed these poor souls with hollow point ammunition?

The clock if ticking on them stealing from you, fucking up your car, or simply, knocking you the fuck out. Oh! also poisoning is another thing to be on the watch for. Don't leave the room with your briefcase or any drinks unattended.

Dats rite, so don't fight it libcuck.

Fuck you. I was dead serious. What other options do you have now? Probably 30 something still with college debt. amiright, faggler?

Bullshit, you were 22 and under pressure to decide on something to do. Also, high at the time.

Write a book on your philosophy and become the new Juden Peterstein. 10 rules for nigglets or some shit.

They will only listen to a strong disciplined man. Consider starting each class with a series of physical exercises to get their blood pumping so they focus on the lesson.

You could try breaking them down and threatening them with the life they will end up with if they continue their behavior. Paint a vivid picture. At least a couple will understand.

From a retired teacher who taught at the John F. Kennedy High School in Paterson, New Jersey in 2014. Majority nigger and spic school. Sounds a lot like the majority spic and nigger high school that I went to.

The future of education is home education or you will have no children

Do not send children to the school jew,

If we weren't living in clown world you would be allowed to kick their teeth in. But since this is piss earth, I would suggest changing your career path.

There's not enough Americans cold enough to do what needs to be done on the scale it needs to be done on, Argentine Death Squad style.

At this point only race specific bioweapons can save us now.

Wasn't South Africa during its last few years under White rule try to develop something like this?

Demand creates supply. Private tutors will organize into private schools and private universities with their own curricula, and they will cater to the parents using whatever tech they can. If they want the money, which absolute majority of them does.
The modern type of education is built over a Prussian model of drilling children into future warbots of future factory bots. Which it did nicely, but it is still a drill house or future wageslaves or slavesoldiers to ZOG forced on people.

Imagine people at such a young and violent age suddenly discovering how the economy is framed to keep them forever subservient to shady international cabals that can burn their savings or outlaw their livelihood with at a whim. Yet they have Pappa's guns. Shit will burn fast.
So no, the future wageslave must be conditioned to obediently follow mind-numbing drills made by random authority figures alien to him or his family, with no meaningful rewards but with punishment for insufficient loyalty or diligence in solving bullshit tasks.

Homeschool your children, it is the only way of keeping some of their inherent humanity intact. Here in Russia it is all the same, thanks for us being ZOG slaves for the last 100 years. Just Caucasians instead of Niggers (both are called Blacks aptly) and Central Asians instead of Spics, I guess. We even had a couple school shootings in a country where you are forbidden to own firearms. The children know what type of drudgery they are forced to endure for nothing, everywhere.
Except maybe Scandinavia, I dunno, their schools are reported to be basically zero-stress playgrounds in comparison with our Russian hell camps. Oh well, they won't be such any longer with all the Muhammads invading.

It might prove fruitful to read what you wrote on here to them. Get them to have a look at the 27 rules that the Egyptians lived by, much stricter than our 10 commandments. Get the class to divide themselves into two sides, those who want to be productive and those who don't. Hold an interview with each one personally and hear their story…(maybe). Get them to visualise them on their deathbed, what they think people will be saying about them at their funeral, how many people will be there, how old they will be, get them talking and thinking about what will go on in between. You could try a buddy system (they are assigned a person in the younger school to look after, make sure they get to the bus on time, don't get bullied, do their homework etc. give them a responsibility that rewards them somehow…extra credits….but I'm not sure that will work. Full marks to you though for being where you are. God Bless

Never heard of that one. I personally like the Delphic maxims, myself. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphic_maxims

Sorry, it's 42. Here is a link to a site that contains them, although I can't vouch for the rest of the content. I believe the Egyptian people were a highly advanced civilisation and did not use slaves because their tech was very savvy. I think the heebs rewrote history to make themselves look persecuted…..again. metal-gaia.com/2013/08/08/the-42-laws-of-maat-egyptian-virtues/

Find another job in the white private school. Carefully slip redpills in.

Attached: 52345.jpg (1280x720, 83.03K)

America's elite are determined to give it a slow death from niggeritis. It's "future" depends on what foreign power conquers it.

It will never fly with conservucks and their Christian love for niglets.
What can be achieve is making public education and paying for it OPTIONAL.

Either go to public school like everyone
or
Opt out and get (very important) monetary transfer equal to national wide average education cost for homeschooling/private schooling (easily trackable metrics)

Make public education compete again private sector on equal terms. Otherwise public education can fix all their failure by just talking more money from white men pocket.

Also this can work with conservucks as theoretically you have situation no worse than before for those who can't homeshcool, they have "same" pub education option as before. And this have selling point for conservucks: they can opt out their kids from schools where they are taught sex education and evolution. (they can opt out today but they would be paying for education they don't use)

quit your job and go work at walmart or some other minimum wage thiung. you are trying to turn niggers into humans and that won't work because you are not a thaumaturge

I can't imagine considering or wanting to put myself in your environment, OP. I have personal experience around blacks, but maybe you don't. I can't imagine that whatever "difference" one could make in their lives would be worth it- worth your time, energy and sanity. Not to mention the opportunity cost is whatever good you might make for your own people.

But, I'm glad you came to your senses soon. Blacks will be blacks. White do-gooders can only have effects on the margins that usually are short-lived anyway.

Unfortunately, I think the future here will look like Brazil, which I've heard is an even more zoo-like, nigger daycare nightmare. The fact that Brazil's school system or Brazil itself hasn't collapsed or taken any kind of dramatic reform (like legal segregation/apartheid) makes me pessimistic.

Do you have more of these? This is awesome.

It depends. Your situation is unclear to me. Is this sub position part of some learning trajectory or are you already in possession of your learning certificate?

It is shit. He is much better off working as a biochemist teacher.

GET OUT. There is nothing you can do to help them because they cannot be helped. All you will accomplish should you persist is humiliation, disillusionment and possibly grievous bodily harm to your and/or your family. There is also a high possibility that the school's administration will try to wreck your career (he raycis) should you ever deviate from the status quo or try to enact some discipline.

Daily exposure will eliminate whatever good intentions you may have had. They will RUIN teaching for you. You are under no obligation to help the next generation of criminals in any way, your obligation is to your family, your race and to the greater society. You can do more elsewhere. Plenty of at-risk white kids due to shitty parenting, but at least they will be equipped to improve themselves given some guidance.

It is not your responsibility to to help genetic detritus. It is immoral for you to waste your potential by doing so. Other anons have expressed this more eloquently but I believe your path is clear.

Attached: skule.png (1000x8192, 1.24M)

Bump

The problem with having the option for a homeschool education is it won’t get you anywhere in today’s (((society))). Schools as we know are indoctrination grounds and (((universities))) only want good goyim that have swallowed their lies. Degrees are The only way to make it in today’s society besides the trades but trades are becoming mexicanized and government is getting bigger and will take over all labour/trade work eventually as they continue to push more regulations on business owners.

The truth is Home school won’t get you any where in a Jewish society. What we really need to do is to reject participation in this Jewish society. We stop being slaves and let the slave masters resources eventually go to zero. We need to do what the Amish do and have our own communities free from government interference. Small communities at a time until we can do what Germany did and lead the world by example.

The Amish have have an average family size of 7. Imagine if all whites breed as much as the Amish did. 760 million pair bonding for 380 million couples that produce 5 children each. 380 million times 5 is 1.9 billion and if this 1.9 billion does the same thing we got 4.75 billion within two generations.

We need to band togeather and create societies where we can raise lots of children in a healthy manner. We will have to give up luxuries until we grow big and reconstruct them under our control but sacrifices have to be made, we mustn’t let the devil tempt us and go our own way if we wish to survive as a people.

Attached: F71B1BE3-6490-4744-B983-EF5C0E436574.gif (500x647, 167.24K)

where i'm from the inner city youth get taken into borderline paramilitary groups run by the pastors who also run the charter schools they all get funneled to depriving the already fukishima-immediately-after-detonation-tier public schools of funding
the paramilitary groups are basically behavior modification groups run by literal ex-special ops niggas who treat the whole thing as an extended bootcamp
the young niglets definitely behave but old man sargent jenkem and his merry band of slightly younger old men hebeideiah can only instill so much value into the community as they all still get wild once puberty hits
local council even sponsors a basketball league which is about 100 young kids running around throwing balls at old heads
when i was younger i did some community volunteering with the neighborhood groups as part of my first job that basically involved me repeatedly saying "ay shut the fuck up when adults are talking, here's your chores for the day get crackin"
community work programs don't work without constant supervision, either. they tried that for a few summers, paying all the kids that were in summer school who didn't show up for a week to just work with the city streets department in exchange for passing marks. the oldest kids were given a city truck (there were a few groups with a few seniors in charge) and a bunch of troubled youth
took about a week before they realized no one was really keeping track of where the trucks went and how long they took on a clean up or mow job an they started holding their phones in one hand and a weedwhacker in the other while the older ones got high in the trucks and slowly rolled down the middle of two lanes "to pick up the trash"
they're now trying the paramilitary groups who are basically using the kids to build their housing projects and shit
funny enough the pastor also has a prison reentry program where young men come to learn a trade
at least they got vertical integration down
it's a racket that won't be fixed until the problem of absentee fathers is
kudos to you user, stick it out 10 years and you'll get your loans repaid

Despite the education system is being jewed, trying to keep your kids in homeschool is difficult, these kikes want to poison our children with their own version of (((history)))

Does anyone have a john titor webm?

Any guide or tips on doing this?