I had a thought about the long term

I've been black/doom pilled to hell and back, and am trying to cope with the possibility of my race going extinct. I was thinking though, even if it did happen, isn't there a chance we could make a come-back, or at least, there will be a new, intelligent replacement? It would take hundreds if not thousands of years for it to happen, but considering that we're already in the development process of gene-editing, and that the genes of the white race will live on forever in North America and Europe (even if they are muttified at that point), could we potentially be saved?
I'm not ready to accept the idea that it's over yet. I still have hope in the future, and I believe that humanity will become a space-faring civilisation, however, at this point, I can tell we have to take some steps backwards before we can go forward, I'm just scared we'll walk back, right off the edge of the cliff is all.
also, sorry if this seems like a torpedo thread, I'll try to reply to everyone's posts, but I'm tired, so I might get back to you tomorrow when I'm not busy. Anyways, ily guys

As a final note, I'm curious as to what you guys think will happen in the next few thousand years? Where will humanity go?

Attached: 1422578485350.jpg (509x411, 68.6K)

There's probably more whites on the planet than there have ever been. They've got a lot of work to do to get rid of us. Don't make it easy for 'em.

Imagine organic Europeans going extinct. They are replaced with lab-grown Europeans who grow up in a world in which Jews are the new Master Race. They are taught how evil the original Euroepans were and how Jews saved the world. Brainwashed from birth, these nu-Europeans eagerly serve the Jew without question. This is the future the kike works towards. It's now or never. It's all or nothing. Every user is a soldier in the greatest battle humanity has ever known and it's time user adopts this mindset. We must struggle or forfeit our future.

Attached: hitler struggle.jpg (850x400, 55.45K)

Tell me, user; you say you've been bkackpilled to hell and back and are now wondering about the fate of your people.

This seems like a crisis. I agree it is, somewhat.

So… what have you personally done about it?

The more (((they))) push the more people begin to wake up. Whites across the planet haven't done much over the years because they've been too comfortable to care. The next phase of their plan is austerity throughout the west (already in action in europe). and now you're seeing the results. Problem for them is they required all of this to take place under secrecy and bullshit narratives to function properly. Now its impossible to destroy the american economy without people knowing exactly the reason for it. Should they decide to extend a decade their new host China will completely collapse.
Today the world can see exactly what america, EU and kikes are all about. If the people don't believe the bullshit they're selling their agenda can't move forward. Its the real reason why slavery ended. Slaves are terrible workers. Instead of having millions of whites working to preserve the system, now they'll have millions working against it. Kikes got greedy again and will pay a heavy price when they go overboard to correct it.

This is very true, yes, there are more whites now than there have ever been at any point in time as far as I know, but we are also more at risk than we have ever been considering that the most common age for whites in the USA is 56, and Europe is being flooded constantly with muds. We do have a fighting chance in terms of numbers, but they're no good unless they become proactive.

Christ how horrifying

Currently all I can do is try to pass my genes on, which shouldn't be too hard since I already have a gf whom has the intentions of marrying and having kids with me. also, if you aren't prepping for whatever shitstorm is coming, you're a fool

I fucking hope so man.

Never forget the one truth in life. Whites are the only race on the planet who dont need the system to survive. Give them a patch of dirt and they'll figure it out. All of (((their))) actions to date have increased exponentially the need/want to live outside of it.

Fuck off jew. You will never be white.

What can we do when all real opposition gets killed.
Everything is corrupted and we are fucked.
I dont accept it but I have to…

this "comfortable" meme is BS. Whites are not a rich people anywhere in the world. Whites don't do anything because they CANT do anything. They are atomized and have no way to organize.

this tbh

That will completely backfire on them.

Perhaps. It definitely is the case with Whites in South Africa. A lot of Whites regardless of socioeconomic class, just seem to simply not "get it." What I don't understand is, what exactly causes this mental block?

Wow talk about setting the bar low. You are the reason we are being bred out and losing our homelands. Lazy faggots who take the blackpill just as cope to justify not bothering to influence history.

Jesus Christ that is pathetic

Note to thread: paganism and pagan larpers are shills and useful idiots.

Wrecking our christian faith (which was the bedrock of our spirit for the 2000 years in which we dominated the globe and went to the moon) is the greatest tool that Jews have now. You are all falling for a psyop that was cooked up in Tel Aviv. If Christianity is cucked, how come the Jews hate it and try to undermine it? How come the Talmud reserves the harshest words for Christians and Jesus? Even paganism is hated less in the Talmud than Christianity.

You pagans are a liability and the white race would be better off if you all an heroed tomorrow

Attached: niggertoe.jpg (800x621, 135.95K)

Let's clarify white genocide

White genocide was never about the last white man, shivering in the cold atop a mountain, dying and taking his genes with him. It is not total extinction, but reduction to (eventually) South Africa-tier minority status in our own countries. We are unlikely to become technically extinct – the fate we are fighting to prevent is actually more dire than that; becoming the despised minority under a retarded nigger regime that will be blaming and punishing our descendants for every failure they cause for a thousand years. The horror of it all will be the white father in the year 2150, who has to stand by approvingly while his daughter is deflowered by a nigger cop collecting his pussy bribe. The shame of it; the total end of pride that comes after our people are (((democratically))) defeated and the implications of equality-liberalism have driven us hurtling backward in an almost impossible reversal of history.

As for white genes, those will linger on. In this horrible potential future, some remnant of whites can persist, along with the genetic heritage of our people. Hell, the fucking Tibetans are still technically there, and Han displacement aside, they'll still have descendants hundreds of years from now.

No, the real disgrace is not even the rapes and the torture, all of it done by sub-80-IQ niggers who think they have every right because Commissar Shlomo told him he was still being oppressed. The disgrace will be the waste of fucking potential.

If our ancestors of the, oh I don't know. . . let's go with the 1940s, had only had the guts to pack up the niggers and ship them to Africa with the new dual monarchy of Israel and Malagasy, then we and our German kinfolk would have annihilated communism by 1950 with a rain of atomic bombs. Our first Moon landings would have been a decade earlier, and the first Mars landing would have been in 1975. By the end of the century, the population of Africa would have been back where it belonged, in the low-hundred millions, all the pastoral lifestyle would support. Latin America would be a sea of brown peasants with no medical care utterly dominated by the large and growing white ruling class. East Asia would be quiet as the tomb, with the Japanese honorably pruning the Chinese bonsai tree to just about 250 million near-slaves. And we whites would have built the first of a trillion space colonies to orbit the Sun and achieve a K-II civilization within the lives of our great- great-grandchildren. In a thousand years, we would have colonized a hundred systems, and in a million the galaxy. Then, our descendants so remote they have evolved beyond our imaginations will get real fucking serious and send generation ships into the Virgo cluster for some serious colonization.

Instead, we are now debating whether:

There are at least two alternate quantum universes out there. In one, the timeline I described above is happening right now. In the other, the other timeline I described will happen. Our life's goal is to shift from one wave form to the other, and to restore what always should have been.

Attached: Space_Force_One.jpg (1920x1200, 596.81K)

Either way I don't see whites lasting much longer once genetic engineering becomes common place. I just hope it is us who inherits it and not the ones who'd use it to further their evil intentions.

I'm not seeing any way for the white race to survive in any capacity but genetic sequencing/engineering. our governments are taken over and are intent on getting rid of us, nothing is ever going to change that. you can't vote for change, no "revolution" or whatever other coping LARP fantasy you can think of is ever going to happen because 99% of people don't know or don't care. the only realistic means I see for there to be a white person left on the planet in say 2100 is for technology to prevent our extinction. all you would need is for the genomes of a few thousand white people with different phenotypes and personalities but all good genes to be sequenced and backed up in many locations, too many to find and destroy, to be used as a resource for creating new white people with genetic engineering, cloning, artificial insemination/wombs/breastmilk/etc.

whites have been decreasing for awhile so no. although it is true that total numbers are probably fairly close to the peak. HOWEVER,
that's the problem, most of the whites are old and therefore useless. in the young demographics, whites are overwhelmingly outnumbered- even in countries like Germany, nevermind the USA

well obviously it will be a process- there will be less whites and more non-whites as time goes on, and whites will decline in economic/social status while non-whites replace us in every societal function. and yes, it will become south africa-like where we're being gangraped by nigger pigs with no semblance of any just law to protect us. but I don't think by 2150 that there would be any pure white person left, we would all be bred out because the white women would be hunted down and raped, the remaining whites would either be targeted for extermination or just raped for being attractive/precious/rare/desireable/etc. there will probably still be like 75%+ European ancestry mutts around for centuries, but they're not actually "white"

Speaking purely hypothetically, of course.

Please meme responsibly, Hitler.

Attached: Hitler_Not_Certain.jpg (500x532, 103.18K)

You know why that sounds stupid right?
What do you expect me to do? Pull a Unabomber? You first bud.
(checked, but you're still gay)
I'm 100% sure I'm whiter than you, faggot.

Keep having kids, and tell them the truth.

That description of how the world ought to be got me chubbed, but then it was gone because this is the worst thing to consider. We had it all, but we let ourselves throw it away.

I honestly don't know how these non-whites manage to spit out so many fucking children.

we allow our thoughts to be shaped by outsiders. Other races are immune because they are able to tap into movies, music, and media that isn't made by Jews. That's one of the things I like about living in Vancouver around Chinese - they are immune to jew brainwashing because they consume no English language media

Whites wont go extinct, because almost everyone is more or less white, except for subsaharian africa that is black or far east that is yellow. We will be darker, thats all. European ethnicities can go extinct, thats bad, and we need to fight it.

Damn straight, this is a breeding war. The best kind of war. So go knock up some girls for the glorious cause. Oh noes! but that could lead to them being poor! Poor people have the most kids. Securing your future has literally never been easier.

If you can't breed then redpill people. Fight kike policy. Call it out. Be a lone dissenter, be the catalyst that makes others see the Jew. Since pointing out kike writers always pairing a white woman with a black guy ( and always making an inept white dude like her and get humiliated then rejected, just for a nigger to be shown as superior for the white girl), since I started always calling that bullshit out, and walk out of movies or shows, it helped others notice. Those close to me were mad at first, then I called it like it was and said Jewish writers are just shoving race mixing propaganda down our throats and I won't pay for it. There was arguing sure, and months of no talking, then I get calls and messages saying they started seeing it more and I was right. Every time they look up a director doing it it's a Jew.

If you are mad enough to fight in a race war then be mad enough to call out the enemy's bullshit.

If you don't have that big of a social life then idk, focus on self improvement, fix up a home. Just achieve something. Be great and show our race's greatness. Stay out of crime. Don't let any kike stereotypes be true. Always show that they are evil lying scum.

KYS faggot

Instead, focus on killing all non-whites.

Whenever I see people post this heretic as an argument that Christianity is cucked I laugh. Sure, nu-aged Christianity is cucked (although alot of Orthodox christans are still pretty good), but Christianity of old is the real way and has helped pave the way of the European culture that most of us know and love.

but thats wrong you fucking retard. Youre basically outing yourself as some kind of mutt when you saying stupid cope shit like that.

Attached: 7fc98113b162918ca1840de2fb4d528e6e672baf6bcd6ee3364d1cde1d729f5d.png (612x432, 192.91K)

Not only were you lied to about race, you were lied to about space.

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 9.14K)

Here is a white pill for you: most of our genetic heritage will be saved even if only a few thousand pure whites remain.
Jews' power is decreasing every day, antisemitism is rising in the West while the chinese are mostly immune to jewish tricks. The tides will turn, and the white race will survive.

Ride the tiger

Stop saying black pilled it makes you sound like a retard

Know that they want you to become demoralized. You're already giving them what they want.

Jews will craft artificial intelligence to try to erase history and subvert people into happy cattle more efficiently.
Japan, Europe will secretly develop AI to construct increasingly better AIs to understand the truth.
Maybe there will be some sort of cold war or a global stale-mate.

You're missing the point entirely. First of all, whites can be rich, not on the level of the top kikes of course, but many are still worth billions, millions or even just hundreds of thousands. Secondly, the point of the "meme" is that the bread and circus keep going. Poor whites can still afford housing, food, water and have enough left over for TV, movies, going out, video games etc. That is the bread and circus right there, as long as things are easy and comfortable, nothing will change. As soon as food isn't on the table, as soon as whites can't watch their pet niggers kick a ball around a field on TV, then you will see action and change.

Atheism will be the white salvation. It's well past time we reject the jewish desert cults and embrace secular science, a truly European system of thought. Any superstition usurping Atheism is an imposter and human-software meant to destroy!

Worse case scenario, just impregnate a thot and have her raise your kids via the state. You can kill yourself after that, but at least you won't experience gene death.
I'd rather have a country full of bastard whites than a country full of bastard browns.

This 100%

Cowards always find excuses to do nothing,
no go ahead, raise your wifes mutt son wile she goes on a date with Abdul. Maybe the next one will come out white, hope is the key bud.

Look at rats moron.

You (((>>/christ/ians))) are disgusting. Throw off your (((chaims))) and join the Fedora Resistance Underground!

Get off your pride horse and get on welfare. That's how! 🤣

It's sad, shows I remember fondly are so full of the poz that re-watching them as an adult is hard and ruins my memory of them. I must remember that at one point, I was the normie watching these shows without a second thought and I too was put off by someone calling it out and naming the Jew.

We must continue to point it out and call it out every time we see it.

You're just like that long-necked tranny who writhes around during Friends.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

Attached: whitegenocide5.jpg (1342x9564 96.54 KB, 2.68M)

Insult him all you want, but he's getting closer to the truth every day. The definition of whiteness will keep on expanding. Most white Americans in blue states already consider MENA to be white.

To avoid it getting any worse, an actual definition needs to be adopted, like Ben Franklin's definition of whiteness.

Why is less white people a bad thing. Americans are just ugly Slav Jewish mutts anyway.

if whites, the stewards of 60,000+ nuclear weapons go extinct, the rest of humanity won't be far behind

It's important to remember that Iberians lived under Moorish/Jewish rule for centuries before they were finally able to become autonomous and create one of the largest European empires of all time. (By land mass) It may take just as long for Whites to make a comeback on this sort of scale, but as long as the genes are there, we can prevail. Remember how the conquistadors were able to defeat savage Indians despite being hopelessly outnumbered? All is not lost by any means. Spaniards were able to conquer muds with worse ratios. Next time however, we aren't mixing with them.

This..

Everyone should read mein kampf see what hitler went through very similar situation it was just added with (((diversity))) hoping for another leader lile hitler is pointless due to the fact how rare leaders like hitler are.
We need to do what the frogs are doing in france.

Attached: download (1)

I love Hitler and admire him above all in recent history, but if you've read Siege, you'd know that our situations not comparable. Hitler was working with a 95% German population, we aren't. People also love to talk about how degenerate Weimar was, but Weimar Germany was conservative as fuck compared to now. If Jews tried doing drag queen story hour during the 1930s, they would have been lynched in public by the SA.

see picrelated

Attached: jq.png (587x721, 113.05K)

Black pill is not worth talking about except for when you are first seeing the truth of what they have taken from us, for that first breakthrough into fanatical internal worship of the values which can save our race.
There is no use pondering a world where we are not there to save it, such a thing literally has nothing to do with you, except that you must stop it.

If answer the the shill OP question, but it was such rambling pilpul that I don't have time to unpack everything in it. Short answer: the world would not get the heroes it needs.

*I'd answer the shill OP

Had anyone knew what any of us were fighting for in ww2 a lot of us would've instantly fought for germany instead preventing a lot of shit to not happened.

You make a fair point.
Our situation is about to be worse than weimar ever since infanticide became a thing, which is why we have to revolt like the frogs are doing in france. You are correct it is not comparable due to size and how brainwashed the population is.

How so? I also don't believe in conspiracy theories since they were from glow in the darks and I also don't downplay it the only ones who do are kikes. The only theory I believe when it comes to the moon landing is that the real one was not broadcasted.

Ok, first things first. Do you believe that your race is being systematically slaughtered? Do you believe that replacement birth-rates are not going to be able to prevent the annihilation of your people via shitskin importation and overpopulation? Do you believe that your chances of finding a pure, intelligent, like-minded female pair-bond is next to impossible? Do you believe that your race is truly doomed?

Than why not go out with a bang. An hero is needed in this day and age. A brave crusader of truth. Lead to charge, and begin our march to the sea, as Sherman before us, lighting all ablaze. It is time for the fire to rise.

Attached: 1444891413012.jpg (1920x1080, 409.9K)

Pay homage to the green man or get the fuck out

Attached: Christmas Truce WW1 - never war again.jpg (1280x992, 182.45K)

Whites aren't going to go extinct. Don't listen to Shlomo's shitty media outlets. The trajectory of the world is constantly changing. The Afrikangz aren't going to be able to sustain their birthrates. When the next global economic depression hits and there's no more money for shitskins to live for free in Europe and North America, they'll fuck off back their "dangerous" homelands, because almost all of them would rather do that than do any sort of work. The ones who don't will mostly turn to drug dealing and be arrested or killed. Stop assuming that Jews are all-powerful or invincible. Their power is already crumbling, bit by bit. An invincible race of people doesn't get exiled from 109 different countries or shipped off to labor camps in frozen wastelands. None of us even know what changes are going to take place in the next few decades to completely alter international relations. Nobody is going extinct, especially not us.

Don’t mutilate your kids genitals either.

The Jewish soul and the Aryan soul are eternal and will forever be locked into conflict. Neither can ever be permanently destroyed, both will always find a way to manifest again in physical form. If every jew and every white person today were to suddenly go extinct, both would eventually re-emerge in some other form from the genetic stock of whatever life remains on this planet. Race is the physical manifestation of the soul, and the soul never truly dies. It only waits for a suitable host to be born again.

Everything is cycles bro, just look at the history of China.

Also, technology is the only thing that can save us at this point, and the one thing we are good at is technology.

They eat Anticonception like candy. We don't live in 19th century.

I'd cull both of our entire lineages if I even suspected anything like that.
What action do you want me to take bud? Would you prefer that I go MGTOW, because ya know, those thots are so bad and all, yeah fuck whyte wymin, amirite? Or do you still want me to go lonewolf and shoot non-targets like a moron, further demonising anyone sympathetic to our cause?

I'd like to think you're just autistic, not a shill.

I kind of get what you're saying, but it still sounds like mutt cope lol

Good post.

Now this is autism

meme it

I don't know what else to call it.

Good point. A defeatist mindset will lead to defeat, always try to have your chin up.

at least a bastard white could produce something other than debt

Nobody wants organic Europeans to go extinct, not here anyways. I think I fear the extinction intelligence and creativity more than I do racial death (they are the traits that do set Europeans apart from everyone else after all)

Also a good post.

I've been trying to shill this everywhere I go

I lol'd

The problem is that I've been here for years, and I always end up falling back into that depression, it's like the realisation of how bad things are keeps hitting me for the first time over and over again.

I agree, we need heroes, but even if we had one, where would he strike?

Good point

God I love this timeline for being so odd yet dramatic.

True, I guess sometime it really is a matter of waiting for shit to kick up, but even then, someone has to be the first to kick the shit

I have the same inclination. Our modern situation is highly comparable to the reconquista and in reality will probably take decades and be done in stages rather than one big dramatic climax

cope

Fuck off.

Everyone on this board admires him.
In fact I admire him more than you do.

Using this obvious blackpill thread to find