News Agencies Whitening Skin

I need to find more pictures where news Agencies whiten the skin of perpetrators.

I'm trying to convince a friend that this is happening and I can only find the one with George Zimmerman. I need more examples to be convincing though and the internet seems to be scrubbed of them.

Thanks.

Attached: Pykig.jpg (1424x388, 144.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6630721/amp/Avi-Yemini-calls-police-Neil-Erikson-dirty-Jew-text.html?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the mutt unaboomer getting whitened to hell and back by CNN.

Attached: injun bomber.jpg (950x532, 102.34K)

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Wouldn't it be great if Zig Forums had moderation and these posts were spam filtered? Or that you could at the very least report them and have them deleted?

Tell me you're not a bot.

Attached: Cnn makes terroist ligther.jpg (630x634 93.35 KB, 57.9K)

It goes the other way too, btw

Attached: (white) people.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

link a better thread or fuck off

Attached: swedish media bias.jpg (820x1600, 209.85K)

By appearance, US prisons are over 90% brown people. So the metrics that whites still make up almost half of all crime is probably bullshit. It's Arabs and Hispanics and other subhuman groups that file under white because the data doesn't give them proper categories.

I think if we had accurate reporting on racial statistics all the differences would be even larger.

Think about it, if whites are a super race of course lesser groups would want to live in our countries, of course people would desire us, of course there would be parasitical adaptations. If what we think of ourselves is true, then all this shit we are facing should be expected. It is our destiny to overcome it. Superior genes always win. We aren't still fighting over caves with subhumans, soon we won't be fighting over Earth with them either.

Aboriginal master race lul.

Attached: 32v42v33.png (436x550, 545.81K)

I saw this a few weeks ago, its Aussie alt-lite vs nationalist melodrama, but the girl mentioned and pictured is (((Dia Beltran))), who is a darkskinned """latina""" of mixed sephardic descent according to her 23&me.
In the article she appears white, in reality she's as dark as your typical spic-marrano.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6630721/amp/Avi-Yemini-calls-police-Neil-Erikson-dirty-Jew-text.html?__twitter_impression=true

Sorry I can't archive at the moment, i'm a complete faggot who is phoneposting

That fucks me off.

Attached: fugg arf.jpeg (400x384, 66.97K)

White crime is truly the biggest threat in this nation.

Attached: RadricDavis_mugshot-Article-201405131232.jpg (620x372, 112.98K)

Well to be fair slavery and native american massacre was a pretty big deal.

Back to reddit you filthy brown eyed mongrel scum.

What's wrong with reddit.com? Also I'm a white guy.

Abos are one groups I really feel sorry for. They're true victims of egalitarianism, they don't belong in a civilized society because they just end up huffing petrol. They naturally excel at living in the wild bush like they have for tens of thousands of years, and the generations of attempts at integrating them with the belief that you can just civilize anyone by giving them homes and clothes took that away from them too.

And that is after 80,000 years of natural selection on an isolated island. Oh proof positive evolution leads to the survival of the fittest indeed.

In the years before white made charity dole checks and subsidised grog to kill them off through their own lack of self control - only the strongest master abo race could have evolved.

Crime statistics… Nobody looks at the mugshots when looking at crime statistics.

Exactly right.

QTDDTOT nigger, which you know.

And they evolved to survive Straya. Everything there wants to kill you, eat you, then kill you again. Then maybe poison you for a laugh. If they are allowed to progress much further it could very well be the future doom of entire galaxies.

Attached: 74a6c06e-52c3-4cbe-9d07-686d6d13576e[1].jpg (590x421, 37.29K)

Checking those Hitler dubs & that adorable and quite poisonous animal.

Being a faggot eliminates you from the "white guy" crowd and thinking anyone gives a flying fuck about slavery or the warranted slaughter of the "native Americans" makes you a faggot.

Zimmerman though, is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 20.51K)

The classic.

Attached: oj_480x318.jpg (500x331, 47.19K)

Mistakes were made about slavery and in many policies regarding the injuns. That isn't to say we should hang ourselves upon the cross over it, but denying mistakes were made is ridiculous.

Attached: trumps-tan.jpg (989x556, 54.76K)

These Swedish media is notorious for doing this.

(((Swedish Media)))
Yeah we know

Feels good man

Attached: AFR.png (550x550 96.49 KB, 93.71K)

Look into their forms of genital mutilation.
Removing the foreskin with no anesthetic and a rock…
and then slicing the penis in half down the middle.
They’ve tried to do this on Whites forcefully too. Research this if you don’t believe me.

Oh hey another low effort cuckchan CIA nigger.

Kek

They report eye colour correctly though, so just filter the statistics based on that rather than race.

photos from the trial show a even browner zimmerman

Attached: Zimmerman.png (1200x630 26.71 KB, 73.28K)

I'm generally against accepting beaners but I kind of want to make Zimmerman an Honorary Aryan like the Japs.

Good God, that's so blatant. The picture looks like shit.

The funny thing about zimzam is even his facial features couldn't pass for white. He was the stereotypical spic in every physical way.

did he gain 50 pounds during the trial?

Abbos are absolute fucking scum and every last one of them should be killed. Their average IQ is 60ish and their history and culture consists of being a burden on everyone and everything around them, with a death penalty they administer to any exceptional abbonigger that decides to try to question their shitty way of life. They caused immense damage to Australia's ancient ecosystem & megafauna that used to be common before their asinine practice of hunting via burning forests down fucked shit up and killed them. I'd take one big ass komodo dragon over the entirety of their hell spawned abomination of a subspecies. Lose your empathy for out-groups, you cucked niggerlover.

Attached: australian card.jpg (359x270, 12.5K)