NBC JEWS now using Zig Forums as a (((journalistic source))) for Tulsi Gabbard narrative

"A few of our analysts saw some chatter on Zig Forums"

archive.is/O8Sxt

Attached: NBC.png (1023x787, 58.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACID_(computer_science)
pewhispanic.org/2018/11/27/u-s-unauthorized-immigrant-total-dips-to-lowest-level-in-a-decade/
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co&bpctr=1549388494
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's been 2 years, accept that you failed your precious master hillary and move on. this is just cringe at this point

They still run with this shit narrative?

>(((The Russian propaganda machine)))
>(((promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat)))
I mean, they really ARE the same (((organizations))), and this is unironically—yet doubly deceptively—true.

Attached: Media Matters and Share Blue org chart.png (954x721, 93.72K)

We wuz Russians now? Someone get Vlad on the phone. I want my citizenship and acreage in Siberia.

"Zig Forums Zig Forums are Russians" - NBC

Attached: pol russian bear.png (880x1080, 786.33K)

Hawaiiburger IS closer to russia than the most other burgers.

Attached: grilled-lean-teriyaki-burger-550x390.jpg (550x390, 54.73K)

nbc news is reading this comment right now

FUCK YOU NBC "NEWS"

Now this is hilarious. There is nothing you can do NBC.
WE ELECTION ENGINEERS NOW

cyka blyat the capitalist western pigs know
shut it down

Attached: 1458235574820.jpg (604x550, 81.57K)

cool, i guess since im russian i can stop paying taxes to the US government!

Hi NBC im a Russian Nazi Heil Putin AMA

Attached: vladimir puddin.jpg (1600x1350, 292.7K)

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS

GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

NBC is the new faux news

Attached: herpaderpderp.jpg (721x721, 126.58K)

Can't say it's a bad strategy for us. Pick a democratic candidate who will split dem electorate creating fault lines in their target demographics while we work on electing another republican from outside the neocohen establishment
buying us 5 more years before we drown in black&brown hordes as there is no political solution

Attached: 1454703618873-4.jpg (255x212, 9.85K)

(((New Knowledge))) AH HA HAH AHAHA! Anytime they mention these faggots, just make sure to link to the evidence of their sock puppet accounts to appear as Russians supporting Republicans in order to feed the Russia narrative.

Are you trying to imply that Trump is not in the NeoCon sphere of influence?

(1) (000000)
Here
we
go

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

All i need to know is how hard neocohens fought against him getting elected. All through their jewish media, think tanks, websites and other forms of propaganda TRUMP BAD message reverberated constantly and with no quarter. The amount of money they spent on smearing the man shows clearly that even if he is a puppet at this point he is certainly not a willing one the (((elites))) want.

All opposition at this point is controlled, my (((friend))). The real choice we are left with at his point is do we want a willing or unwilling jewish puppet in the office. I'd pick an unwilling one at any time since unwilling puppets tend to cause problems for the establishment. And we don't want establishment to have an easy job destroying us, do we?

Kill yourself

It's so obvious you are not from around here. Folks like you turn every single thread remotely related to trump into a shitflinging competition.
HURR YOU GO TO REDDIT
HURR NO YOU KILL YOURSELF
No real arguments. Only attempts to derail the thread into the fucking gutter.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x478, 91.77K)

YOU brought Trump into this thread.

And then you tried to call me a kike for calling out Trump's cucking to Israel. Fuck off back to the_donald, you fucking nigger. You're not wanted here.

So now we know that (((New Knowledge))) is lurking these threads. I wonder how many shills are actually NBC analysts.

NBC. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THIS IS IMPORTANT. I HAVE INFORMATION FROM THE TRUE OWNERS OF THIS WEBSITE ABOUT THE ACTUAL INFLUENCE OF RUSSIA'S OPERATIONS ON Zig Forums. I HAVE HIDDEN THIS INFORMATION FOR PROTECTION. PLEASE SEE BELOW.

The "people" calling themselves "journalists" are not human, therefore killing them and their children and even eating them alive is not a moral crime. Every single last one of you deserves to be exterminated without mercy or distinction, from the president of your company to the lowliest camera operator. You have no right to exist.

Dude, it's been more than 5 years since GG and we're still their worst boogeyman

Disgusting. Why would you eat anything feces related.

Where they spawned their russian pretext as well.

Attached: e4e3985c1d7a7e5dd799ed249b8d8a8b.jpg (1024x768, 204.31K)

Da

Fuck ( ( ( russia) ) )

That's right. Zig Forums discovered meme warfare and are the best at it. win or eat shit motherfuckers
DROWN YOURSELVES IN HORSE SEMEN NBC

Tried? We won. There are still leftists out there so mentally destroyed by Trump that they are on psychiatric drugs.

I'll be surprised if you don't asphyxiate yourself by forgetting to breathe.

Why not consider it to be sedition?

Not what I meant, we certainly got cucked by Trump, I'm just saying the leftists are still psychotic over losing. I don't give a shit about anything else because this dumpster fire of a world will come to an end soon anyway.

That sounds like losing because that was the degeneracy that had to be curb stomped. That said, I was always a big grunge fan so this makes me mixed.

people don't consider the irony of that. There was no Obama derangement syndrome.

Only the loud minority of them. Most people who consider themselves "leftist" don't give a shit about Trump. They see him as Bush. The only way the world comes to an end is if the so called "right" gets angry enough, and with Trump being a perfect pressure release valve, that's not gonna happen for a long time, if ever.

Frankly I don't buy any politics at all at the moment. There may be parties trying to influence things, but overall the entire system is failing because it has not had to handle to size of the modern population nor the environment it is in.
It is simply failing on all levels and I don't think there is any solution, unless some genius discovers a system that embraces chaos. Here's a hint on how to build a good computer database system: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACID_(computer_science)

Proof?
Oh, that's right…NBC Jews doesn't need no stinking proof…

Attached: Skep1.jpg (435x480, 35.35K)

Liberal Jews hate trump. Establishment neocons reliving the Bush years mostly hate Trump.

Evangelicals pushing restricted access to abortion and loving God's chosen people, Israeli Jews, and Zionists who are Israel-centric but have become a little more war-shy in the post-Iraq War era love Trump.

Hi NBC NPCs! Trump won and White Nationalism is on the rise. Sleep well.

Attached: 5a759aabe08a6cbba955612bdd2551551652ea50e13adb8493a0ac0ca815cd7b.jpg (821x1095, 298.28K)

Until the day you can talk about race, you don't really accomplish much at least on that front. Trump is Exhibit A. He's accomplished something, but nothing like what his avid supporters believed that he would.

Probably not at this particular point in time. Racial awareness is growing though.

We've never been this far from what pissrael wants.
Coming soon, and you'll look like a retard.
Arresting anyone when she has friends that are drowning in shekels, as well as an FBI that is hostile and protecting her, is very difficult. Be patient.
We're currently pulling troops out of Syria, there will be no war with Iran, and pissrael is ducking its own dick in frustration, not to mention we ARE drawing down troop strength in the region.

You may see a withdrawal of troops from Iraq in a year or two, with some air bases left for fire Iraq government fire support, but the situation in Afghanistan is not so stable.

If the Taliban wants the U.S. to withdraw from the region entirely, the answer is very simple.
Stop fighting.
When the U.S. sees the situation as stable, they'll leave. What you do after that, who gives a fuck?

Attached: GetWellSoon.jpg (768x1024, 265.8K)

We really should dox more journalists.

they wouldn't hesitate to do it to you

Billions of dollars, a new embassy, direct blood ties to the president of the US, and posturing to their enemies using the US military? Nah, Israel didn't want any of that. They're totes mad.
Yeah dude I'm sure the wall is coming. It's not like Trump could have built it during the shutdown, or declared a state of emergency and built it, or announced the government is practicing eminent domain to take all the necessary land. Wall is definitely coming though.>>12760268
Lol I know right I should just be patient when Trump had enough evidence to arrest her from day 1. Patience bro.
Yeah dude I'm sure you know that for a fact. It's not like the US has been threatening Iran for months now with tensions rising.
Lol dude I know right let's just wait. Eventually they'll give up control of the area, just because!

You're a fucking moron. Go back to reddit.

Not disagreeing, but I've seen several articles like related pic.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 Documenting the Rise of White Nationalism.jpg (677x8716, 1.72M)

Not even superman could successfully lead such a dysfunctional system.

I was referring more to how what we would call white nationalism granted, media doesn't care, it's all one thing has taken a back seat in the past 3 years or so, and I think that's a fair statement, though I had never seen that image from 2018.

Dear NBC.
Fuck you.
Fuck the Russians.
Gas the kikes.
Genocide the niggers.
Cleanse the chink bugmen menace with atomic hellfire.
Sieg Fucking Heil.

Attached: Hitler - Play_of_the_game.mp4 (640x360, 2.54M)

goon shill narrative utterly btfo

Oops, double images corrected in this copy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 Documenting the Rise of White Nationalism.jpg (677x5656, 1.21M)

What has he accomplished?

He got us out of TPP and the Paris Climate accord thing.

Which they are bound to spend on U.S. weaponry, which acts as a economic stimulus for us, and give them no excuses as to why they can't fight their own wars.

Big fucking deal. The embassy does not need to be in any nation's capital city, and placing our embassy in Jerusalem does not mean we acknowledge it as part of Jewtown. It was a wholly empty gesture, that Hillary was going to do, anyway, just to get shekel support, and make the kikes think we like them.

Marriage is not blood, and Trump never listens to anything his daughter says, anyway.

Posturing? Again, empty gestures. Even when Trump was forced to take military action in Syria, due to his pozzed Christian base, he hit targets that didn't really hurt Assad. His last bombing run blew up empty warehouses that the kikes claimed were full of chemical weapons, but Trump knew were empty. The bombing run proved there were no chemicals weapons being stored there, nor any longer being produced there, and that Assad was abiding by the Russian's contingency that he not use them.
And THAT proves the so-called "chemical attacks" Assad was being blamed for, by the Jews, were all false-flag.

It is, and when they start building the new sections, you will be strangely silent on the subject, having moved along to the next listed complaint on your agenda pamphlet.

There's also timing. Arresting her now will be presented by Jew media as a political coup, it is better to let the information leak to the public, so THEY have already convicted her in their minds, and THEN take action.

There will be no war with Iran, at least, not under this president.

Have you learned nothing from history? When the U.S. pulls out of any theater, it is unlikely they will be sending troops back in, as they will have no support to do so, especially in a shit-tier country like Afagotstan, that Americans don't give a shit about. Historically, Americans will simply remove any remaining bases from the area, rather than fighting for another beach-head.

And you're a faggot, go back to Zig Forums
And I fucked your mom.

Attached: IFuckedYourMom.jpg (500x569, 86.55K)

all I see

You know how whores have a 'bad date list?' Well, since they are whores too, they would gladly put you on one.

Also, like whores, they usually have good opsec. Usually.

Attached: tucker-carlson.png (1280x720, 643.44K)

Attached: bf3.jpg (526x409, 24.32K)

Keked.
Good one.

In addition, has lowered immigration and is pulling us out of Afghanistan.

There are negatives as well, because he created such a backlash, but that's complex how it will work out in the end. Also, Republicans work very hard to close down abortion clinics, especially in states with many blacks and Hispanics, so his being president probably hurt us there.

DUDE! LOL! YOU'RE RIGHT! JEWS WITH WEAPONS IS A GOOD THING!!
DUDE! LOL! YOU'RE RIGHT! It's not like they have been vehemently begging for it for literal DECADES!
I know right, it's not like they have kids together, LOL
DUDE! YOU'RE SO SMART!! Because you say it's empty, it's empty! WOW!
OH SHIT YOU CONVINCED ME!
DUDE I KNOW RIGHT IT'S NOT LIKE THE MILITARY HAS BEEN THERE WITHOUT A BREAK SINCE 2001, FUCKING LOL!
WOW GOOD ONE!

Kushner shills are pathetic. Kill yourself.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (560x513, 490.66K)

Glad to see the time I wasted on you convinced you.
And your mom is a sloppy old cunt, and now it hurts when I pee…

Thank you for admitting everything you posted was wrong.

citation needed

and fuck you guys I just wanted to shit on NBC but now this is a trump thread because the MAGAniggers have to defend his god damn honor to every random fucking insult, go fucking die you fuckers

Like all leftards, you present things that don't exist, and think you can wish all your sick fantasies into reality.
You'r probably riding a homosexual, cheeseburger-farting unicorn, right now, aren't you?

Do they realize how dumb they sound when they say stuff like this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (606x867, 533.28K)

Truly sad

Fuckin seriously. How bad can one shill be at shilling. Not a single point that he was correct on.

This really should be a thread for, "How do we make the lives of Journos more miserable?"

pewhispanic.org/2018/11/27/u-s-unauthorized-immigrant-total-dips-to-lowest-level-in-a-decade/

And if that's good enough for you, fuck off. You can do your own research next time.

irrelevant to the thread
remember to filter all torpedos

Tell them that Russia is operated by the same (((people))) that operate NBS
That'll really throw them off

Attached: 2d7c3ad751fefac60c0647347fdccdd2f6cddc4f3e1c2c8f93e6c592c61a2a33.jpeg (644x485 53.17 KB, 244.06K)

I like it. Unfortunately these leftist freaks come into every thread ranting about Trump. The derailing is never-ending it seems.
WE AREN'T TRUMP, YOU FUCKING LEFTIST FAGGOTS! GO CRY ON RESETERA!

But back to the topic at hand, Russia influence in American politics. What I want to see, is one of these journos write up a legit piece about the Russian's plan in detail, citing reliable sources. If they really are trying to hurt us, then explain how. All they do is throw around "Russia" as if that is supposed to scare us. What exactly are they trying to do and why? Is it anything other than butthurt at the Russian's successful defeat of communism?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (804x552, 465.28K)

It's interesting that they act like we are just supposed to ASSUME that MSNBC isn't itself secretly Russian propaganda. We should meme this in fact - they needed no evidence to make their claim, why would we need any?

I'm not a Tulsi fan or anything, but she does have a point here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (594x282, 21.67K)

Very sad

she's probably the best demoshit running honestly, and she really has NBC so butt hurt they think we are all in Vlads inner circle directing his propaganda in her favor, well….maybe it's not such a bad idea thanks NBC! :^)

Tulsi Gabbard is the only viable Democratic candidate at this point.

(((They))) hate her, because she wants us out of the forever wars.

There is some irony in that Trump has brought some pretty terrible people into his cabinet, but there is hardly anything said about it, the media is so excited about phony Russian bullshit.

Attached: 170307023533-carl-icahn-trump-640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 84.17K)

THIS
Kick 'em while they're down. Pressure should be applied unceasingly to these people and destroy what semblance of mental health them have.

Well I like tulsi more than trump right about now.

Gee, you'd think the media that hates trump so much wouldn't look like they where so complicit in keeping quiet about these things.

Hiltards who believe the Russian narrative legitimately think Gabbard is a Russian spy because she met with Assad.

sounds like a good idea to me

Tulsi Gabbard literally exists to sink in dumb Republicans who think protest voting for White Genocide is a viable alternative to Trumpstein. But it's not. She won't be their candidate because she isn't rabid anti-white enough, but they will use her to try and divide the Republican base.

The Russia narrative is for sheep consumption.
There has been no evidence linking Trump to Russia in the election, it has been proven the Russians did not hack any voting machines, and it actually looks pretty bad for the FBI, as they lied to the FISA court to get their falsified "investigation" going in the first place.

So all the media has now, is to PRETEND it's all real, with no evidence to point to, and FBI crimes to sweep under the rug, and a whole fantasy world of "Zig Forums is all Russians!!!" to build from scratch.

It's pretty fucking pathetic, when you see it in its entirety.
What's more pathetic is, there are NPC's out there that so desperately want to believe everything they were told, even though its all been disproved, that they will bray loudly and repetitively about articles like this one, desperate for a win, desperate for fantasy to become reality.

Attached: Red27.jpg (718x953, 60.13K)

Hey, NBC Jews!!!
This vid's for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co&bpctr=1549388494

Can't embed.

Attached: GS.jpg (236x355, 25.54K)

And indeed timed well with wikileaks and Clinton's emails.
I have been banned here for mentioning Russian mafia around that time however. Take from it what you will.

Exposing Clinton's emails would not have affected the election, if there wasn't so much dirt in them.
And these are the same emails that were under subpoena, that Hildabeast erased and bleached, which is basically an admission that she was selling out the country.

Attached: Nyet Russian.jpg (259x194, 12.39K)

ForChan here, where are we targeting for the next cyber web hack attack?

It's working sadly. David Duke and Richard Spencer are falling for her.