Kansas

Girls Aged 13 and 14 are Prostituting Themselves to 67-Year-Old Men

Yes. This is really happening. Just as 11-year-old girls in the United Kingdom are swapping phone numbers with Moslems triple their age and arranging 4 AM sex encounters with them, American girls are pushing hard to break the decency glass ceiling that keeps them down.

These two girls decided it would be a good idea to have sex with a 67-year-old man to make a quick buck, and a brave Kansas judge was not afraid to call them what they are. Aggressors wanting to suck the man’s pockets dry.

foxnews.com/us/kansas-judge-calls-girls-13-and-14-the-aggressor-in-a-child-sex-solicitation-case
archive.fo/SeSzJ

Attached: trash.png (349x348, 223.42K)

Girls aged 13 and 14 literally whoring themselves out to seniors. As long as they get paid, anything goes.

This is really happening.
It’s funny to think people still talk about “empowering” women. How much power do they want? What else is there for them to do? Cannibalism?

The more “freedom” we give them, the more they show us their true colors, and these are very grim colors.
This incident is not likely to be the first time they turned a trick, and who knows at what age they started doing it. At least in this instance, they also did it together. Thirteen and 14-year-old girls in a threesome with a 67-year-old man for money.

And this isn’t even Matriarchy’s final form.
Social media shows them thirsty men are so desperate for a drop of their juice that they’re willing to do anything. They’ll buy them dinner and take their home for the hope of receiving a kiss after repeating the process four or five times. They’ll drive them anywhere hoping to accumulate favors that they think they can later redeem for sexual activity.

They’ll do anything as long as they think there’s a chance for them to take a sip.
These smart girls realized all of that is a waste of their time almost as much as it is a waste of men’s time, so they skipped the charade and went straight to the point. Which makes them quite honest, really. They don’t pretend to be ladies while being whores, and instead they accept the premise of being whores and they go from there. This makes everything easier for everyone.

These girls literally asked the man for payment, then knocked on the man’s door, undressed themselves and started doing the sex thing with him out of their own accord so they could get said payment.

But it’s still the man’s fault, you know? Because he’s a man and should’ve known better! The magical age of consent line determines whether a front-hole is a victim or an empowered wombyn.

Attached: rage.webm (368x458, 5.58M)

Yes because the problem is with the girls, not environment or the man that shouldn't e there interacting with minors is a sexual fashion.

End sarcasm, since I know most of you can't read leet.

Nice joke.

So what you're saying is, I should move to Kansas :^)

Sounds like the old guy is getting away with it
is he another (((coincidence))) or what?

Why do you kikes hate women and girls so much? Angry that they never gave you enough attention?

14 is age of consent here, so whatever.

That's why I hate women tbh.

Useless thread. Photo is misleading since we don't know the race of the girls.

We need to actually do a holocaust this time.

Thanks for shitting up the board today. No one could possibly want the site to go back to 2015 and be awesome or anything, so don't worry about that.

absolute state of society

He's making the board more 2015-like by being a voice of reason instead of butthurt incel rage polluting actual discussion.

lol nah

>actual discussion
Go back to reddit, niggerfaggot

Attached: british girls sex with migrants.jpg (652x960, 137.29K)

Looks like a kike- that's why his sentence is so light. There are actually a lot of them in Kansas. It's not as white a state as one would think.

Hopefully the girls were wogs.

Attached: htr.JPG (489x559, 32.82K)

I remember when we used to have threads calling threads like this ragebait. We used to get loads of subtle blackpill threads with topics like

The idea was to get anons into a state of outrage and post meaningless shit like well fuck that nigger/cop/whore [X] should happen to them instead of discussing how to unfuck this jewish system. There are good nigger hate threads like the "White Victims of Black Crime" thread and there are bad ones like the one up in the catalog now that simply names a bunch of MSM outlets and has a webm of some chimps smacking a white guy around on a bus. There are also good redpills on women, but this isn't one of them.

This thread is a subtle ragebait attempt - OP even uses a picture of a white girl to try and instill some distrust of white women in the readers. Judging by the fact this is fucking Kentucky the girls mentioned were either niggers or junkies rather than good-looking white women.

OP even goes on to post some MGTOW-tier shit in his second post then shits on the user talking about how the real problem is that there are men read: perverted kikes willing to pay for sex with young-teens.

Also: incels are just degenerates who are mad they suck at being degenerates. involuntary celibacy means you still want to engage in hedonistic sex and many posters on incel forums are just pissed off that girls prefer "Chad" to them - if they were born a good looking white guy they wouldn't have this problem. I do think that some good looking white guys get roped into all this incel shit but don't really fit "incel" since they're voluntarily abstaining from degeneracy rather than involuntarily excluded from it.

Holy shit, British are done for. This is every bit as bad as Sweden.

You where asked to fuck off back to reddit or whatever retarded brainless echo chamber you nobody came from not for an derailing leftpol essay about marxist faggot buzzword of the year.

Confirmed kike.

It's fake. Demoralisation shilling. While the British are stupid as hell to let (((these people))) govern them and arrest them for "transphobic tweets" instead of rioting in the streets at least like the French, this one's a lie.

Judge is right, the girls also deserve punishment for breaking the law and being degenerates fucking out of wedlock as does the old geezer. If we don't slut shame they'll just continue with their whorish acts.

This.

I'd need to see video before coming to judgment.

How's this working out for us?

Why is this considered to be an outrageous notion when 5 year olds are mentally capable of deciding that they're transgendered when they're not allowed to choose their own bed time?

Had a friend I grew up with. This was years ago, long before this cellphone bullshit. She ended up throwing her virginity away to some old pedo. Willingly, from the way she told the story. This went on for over a year.

When they finally got caught, her whore mom's reaction was basically "lol that's my girl", her fat boomer dad's rection was basically "uh do I have to get off the couch for this? Golf tourney's on"

She grew up "empowered", did what she wanted, fucked who she wanted, focused on her career. World was her oyster. She broke a lot of hearts, let me tell you. A lot of hearts.

Then she got raped by a pack of niggers, hit the wall hard, and now pretty much spends all her free time alone in her 1 bedroom apartment avoiding everyone and everything.

The End.

Attached: 2070.png (220x294, 88.02K)

I want to believe

Attached: 1c8fd43dadf60adadc62655abe01be84aa4a00e158300d40850e39fd1ec11d37.jpg (547x471, 49.74K)

It's dark times when harsh trauma is the only way to get through to specific individuals on a subconscious level. Truly, current society is breeding a generation of sociopaths.

Attached: completely normal photograph.jpg (1024x768, 172.39K)

Who is joking?

I broke my fucking neck, and that's just a single example.

All true. Well, to me its a sad story, you see. I used to think women were people. Agency and all that, you know. I expected better from her. It stings to think back at how naive I was.

I once met a woke nigger with a busted arm in a hospital waiting room. He said something to me. He said:
"Pain dun be da best teacha"
It was a genuine nigger profundity. I wonder if he works at one of those Hotep nigger ministries.

Attached: 844.jpg (600x751, 37.33K)

The whole process of legalizing prostitution was never about giving women money it’s a necessary next step after destroying the economy, the working class family to now ensure the girls specifically of european descent are alienated from their own people and sold as slaves to men from cultures that have a permanent vendetta and envy of white men. Remember when the jew screeches at having to answer to his crimes how much they have truly denigrated our people, their indecency will inspire generations of white men to come to hunt them to the end of the earth. Tick tock moshe

Haha yes, black men raping white women is so based. Sieg heil! Gas the roasties; transhumanism now!

She clearly deserved it. Not all white women do, but she did

I admit to myself there's a small part of me that's darkly smug about it. I tried to warn her. I tried to talk sense into her. But she was raised by weak and perverted men. What can I say? I told her so.

It still breals my heart though, becasue she was the epitome of pic related.

Attached: 100 years ago.png (1489x415, 321.64K)

I heard a story about this from the dental tech at my dentist's office. She said that at her daughter's school in a middle class suburb a big scandal broke out. Several of the most beautiful grade 6 girls (12 years old), including a stunning blond daughter of a medical doctor and his head nurse wife discovered they could make big bucks whoring themselves out. They were raking in mad cake for a while till they were caught. There was a meeting between parents, the girls their 15 year old pimp senior school officials (it was a ring started in a specific school) and the police. The shock of the discovery was transcended by far when the children refused to capitulate, break down and cry like children should and repent before the stern disapproval of adult authorities. Instead they brazenly asserted that what they were doing was right, and that they were making more money than their parents or the school officials or the police. So it was all good and fuck you. This happened in South Surrey BC (North Surrey is lower working class, South Surrey is middle to upper middle class). The children sort of left their adult authorities set aback, speechless with that.

It's a money obsessed society and despite the lip service we give to "spiritual" qualities the fact is that those things are held in low regard in real life while money and material acquisitions are exalted all around us. The girls saw a window of immense opportunity they'd never have again later in life and took it. What can you say to that? Well you could say something to it about disease and other shit but we're living Weimerica now so we're fucked.

Checked!

This is a slide thread.Learn to recognize its kind.
SAGE, FILTER AND REPORT.

CAPITALISM, HO!

Yeah dude it would be so much better under communism. That way they could be starving prostitutes instead of just regular plain old prostitutes.

Stupid jews I bet at least some fell for it.

made me lol

I know of one who moved from Chicago to Kansas because he had to register as a sex offender in IL but not there. ("It was a huge misunderstanding goy!" Yeah, okay… it was one of my early redpills. He worked for the telephone company so likely mason related too.

Why the fuck is this shit anti-women d&c thread still up is beyond me. Reported.

Two sides of the same shekel

Sounds like a neighbor of mine. Hot blonde, got up at 4am to go to the gym and do her hair. Had a competition on how many lodge brothers she could fuck and suck at 14. Then a pajeet followed her home from the mall one day and introduced her to surprise anal. Only thing is she just got more hypersexual after that. (Only ever made out with her, I didn't want to be near that STD snatch.)

Mgtow tards will blame the girls when we know grooming gangs are a thing. Tfw this board is almost as much of a black pill as the story.

Was that old pedo an uncle or her dad, because it sounds like poor parenting to me too.

This is an asshurt kike, remember that 'slide threads' are BBS era thinking when we had limited resources

Women are tools, their fathers and brothers are bound to keep them out of the (((rain))) so they don't get rusty.

Mad cake = motorcycle club? I wish you masons would stop using code. The kikes on bikes often pimp out high school girls.

And now you know how the Surrey Girl jokes started.

spotted the newfag. Go back to reddit.

t. Ahmed

And you were asked to stop being a newfag. Zig Forums is a board about self-preservation of whites and advancing white culture, not getting pissed off at shit.

If you want to get mad at everything go to /v/ - if you want to talk about underage hookers go to /b/
This simply isn't the board for this shit, if anyone should fuck off it's you.

Also you niggers are retarded for not reognizing mel gibson memes. This place really is reddit now.

You know what you have to do.

Attached: 1535424727945.png (260x359, 261.87K)

This makes sense as the west starts becoming more and more Asian like. Its called compensated dating, maybe even boys will start doing it too

Attached: 0223f6e93bc10a0806890fa3e94b860134009fc7bb9622b87274a272879fd5c0.jpg (826x1169, 247.29K)

They have severe mommy issues.

That's what I would say after giving you a whack with a ball peen hammer. Smarten up you stupid cuck before that shit becomes a reality.

What are you even trying to say here?

lady, 13 and 14 year olds aren't children.

Get a load of this faggot.

Stupid ass 20 year olds are still children you youngfag

Learn to writer correctly, and spend a LOT of time lurking and learning (>2years).

what race were they? Whites or poos? I'm in BC but I don't know the demographic breakdown of N vs S Surrey. I wouldn't be surprised though. I saw a girl at the bus stop yesterday. Looked like an arab in middle school. Yoga pants, cropped shirt, pierced belly button, and gazing at me suggestively. I should have fucked her, if only in revenge for all the shit. that their men do to our women.

And then a nigger comes along and rapes them.

Yes, I used Mel's parlance on purpose. Because that is what they were, a pack of niggers. You nigger.

Attached: When you put her in the rose garden.jpg (590x804, 109.64K)

Holy fuck how many BC anons are there? If it's South Surrey it might be a white area of White Rock?

I was the OP of that post. It was in a thread about a 20 y/o thot who was on trial for deliberately driving her boyfriend to suicide. My point was there are problem women in our race who need the strict hand of patriarchy to keep their antisocial behavior in check.

It was also literally the story of my Grandfather's life. He was a telegraph operator and farmer who married a problem woman with a sharp tongue. He trained her with the belt. As he did his children. They grew up hard workers who made names for themselves.

Firm family discipline is integral to Western society. Corporal punishment is the righteous reward for bad behavior. I'm sorry you millennials and zoomers didn't get any. It's why you're all fat and queer. Like your fathers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06 Mass Supreme Court upholds Michelle Carter's texting suicide manslaughter conviction.png (1193x1231, 993.34K)

This not women needs to be in check. But police pigs enforcing bullshit laws need to be in check. Women are powerless without men. But instead you will give more power to pigs and think this would solve problems.

One would be forgiven for thinking otherwise due to the plethora of anime apologists present.

13 years is breeding age therefore this is totally okay.
t. pedo/pol/

Go be a goon somewhere else, 10bux

By definition it's hebephilia and not pedophilia you dipshit

I hope you aren't trying to make a pro-pedo argument here.

Kikes are literal goblins. The thing isn't human.

He may be a limp wrist anime lover, but he's right. 13 is not pedophilia.

This, wait until the eggs spoil to make our job easier when it's us vs. your autistic son.
t. feminist jew