The uncomfortable truth of the need for Nobility

Brothers, we must accept that in the current political climate we will never be able to lead a true revolution. Many people are angry, many people are always angry; but the people will not act without a leader. This has remained a constant throughout European history since the very beginning. The people need a leader, and the leader cannot be one of the people. Why can't they be one of the people? I have no freaking idea, but apparently they cannot.

There are no 'Bravehearts'. The real Braveheart (who was Robert the Bruce, not William Wallace) was from a noble family. William Wallace was also from a noble family. There were no great leaders taken from the ranks of the common man. It has simply never happened, and there's no reason to think it will today. I would not in any way be surprised if that is why 'class warfare' has been pushed for the last few centuries; make it so that the masses hate the aristocrats, and then they need never fear a rogue aristocrat leading the mob against them. There's also need to fear the mob leading itself, because it never does.

Every single revolution, coup, take-over, whatever; has been led by a noble. Sometimes these are members of royal families, other times they are politicians who rose through the ranks, sometimes military leaders or sheriffs, sometimes even people who derive their authority from success in academia or business. Nonetheless, we have never had a leader who did not carry authority.

So what should we Nationalists be doing? We should be reaching out and educating those people who could lead the masses. It's all very good us knowing what needs to be done; but we need to face the truth that no one is going to follow us. We have a solid foundation here, and I hope that many people with authority peruse our boards and are just waiting for the time to do what they must; but we cannot know that they are. What we can do is to reach out to them; and that is exactly what we should be doing.

So go forth and find those aspiring nobles. Petty royals, disgraced politicians, spurned CEOs, enraged academics. Find them and bring them to our cause. We need them to lead the masses. We need them to take back our lands.

Hail victory brothers.

Attached: 1360237874926.jpg (600x551, 64.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/word/hear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

Sage for slide thread

More like nrx stuff from the early 2010s

>we NEED (((nobility))), goy!

Have you not noticed how the jews have been targeting the nobles for centuries? They destroy them or marry into them. I am not suggesting we put a kike in charge, certainly not, that is the absolute opposite of what I want; what I am saying is that it doesn't matter if 90% of the populace is on our side if we do not have 'official sanction'. It's just the way white people are and I dare you to find one historical instance that proves me wrong.

We need our rebellion to be legitimate, and for it to be legitimate we must have an authority condoning it and leading it. As such we need to find and cultivate people with existing authority who will either rise to the occasion and do what is right; or else serve as our puppet who we can use to re-establish order.

Those few instances where 'commoners' lead revolts were when they were imbued with authority in their every day lives. Soldiers who rose to the highest ranks of the military, or men who became politicians, or greatly admired academics. Do you think that a nationalist is going to be able to become a general in the military forces of the USA, Germany, Britain or Sweden? Do you think Nationalists professors are going to keep their jobs at the universities? It's near impossible for 'commoner authorities' to exist in today's world; although if you do find them I would happily accept them too. I did specifically mention we should seek out those who have gained authority in in business, education, The desired trait is authority gleaned from success or social standing.

I am trying to be practical here. I am looking at history and seeing a common thread to all rebellions. There needs to be a public face with authority or else the people, regardless of their feelings, will not do anything. They never have. There's no reason to believe they ever will.

If one of you can rise up through the ranks and gain the required authority then Godspeed brother! But until then; why should we not be seeking figureheads who the masses will listen to? It would be idiotic for us not to.

The real uncomfortable truth is the nobility never went away. There are still plenty of extremely rich and powerful white people they are all just anti white though like the Clintons and Trump

We need freedom.

Right, so we need to find one who isn't; or else get to work converting some. It would be great if some were already among us; better still if an every day Zig Forumsack could rise through the ranks and gain the social standing required to lead the masses.

The one thing I want to emphasise is that its highly unlikely that the common people will ever actually venture out of their houses unless an authority tells them to do so and leads them. It would be nice if we could all just go out and have a revolution based on the fact that we know what is going down is wrong; but it never seems to work that way. We need a figurehead, and that figurehead needs to have some pre-existing authority.

Let us find, or make one.

I have no idea what that is.

I was doing real propaganda work while they were likely philosophizing about reality.

The Clintons are actually Royals.

You know, I generally oppose aristocracy related stuff. But you people aren't even reading what OP said.

You know, I agree with that OP. But no one in the current ruling elite will ever give us legitimacy. And the "help people of good character rise through the ranks" meme is not likely to ever happen. The System is designed to corrupt and pervert.

Revolution MUST come from the bottom up because it is literally impossible for it to happen any other way.

Also,
But Hitler tho.
He was just some guy and he actually defeated the jews at their own game on their own turf.
Whaddaguy.

Thank you for at least reading what I wrote.

Regarding Hitler; he was a politician. If he had not gained political power the people would never have followed him regardless of how much they might have agreed with him. I hope that a Hitler-tier politician arises for every one of our nations and leads us all to freedom; but we can do more than just hope. We can reach out to these people and try to get them on side.

Politicians. Academics. CEOs. Royals. Priests. Whatever. It's unlikely that any are going to listen; but it's unlikely that we're going to save our nations without an authority like that legitimising our cause. It's possible that if we just wait Hitler will come unbidden; but why not try to increase the odds of one like him coming by reaching out to people? That's what I'm advocating here.

Has there actually been effort put into analyzing the how? Not a (((study))) or anything like that, something from somewhere like here. How was he actually effective/successful, how he was winning, how all of that good stuff so that someone else could take the charge like he did? I know this place might be too public for an actual serious breakdown, but I also question whether it was simply because of the times and just talking to people. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention over the years but I haven't seen a whole lot of serious posting on the hows.

Good luck with your unreasonable and completely impossible task.

I'm part Jew, but I didn't know it until I was in my thirties, I'm from a family of American Settlers, or Americans that were in the area we are now since before that area or county was incorporated into a State.

I suppose American Settlers are a nobility, if they are still in possession of the knowledge of their forefathers. Though, my "family land" was acquired in 1980s, and really it is only my father's as far as I am concerned, he purchased it with a money from his trust fund.

But, then he married some half jew girls, so I'm like a quarter Jew, and she cheated on him when I was young and left and he raised me, but he has never given me and significant portion of his considerable estate. He in fact remarried to another half jew and now doesn't speak to me for the last 5 years as I have become increasingly outspoken about the hoax of the Holocaust and the dishonorable slandering of Hitler.

For the last years, I have been trying to awaken the masses and have had some real success, but really without my father's support ultimately sides were drawn and it appeared I did not have the resources or allies or influence to prosper a reformation, though I begged my Dad to invest in BTC when it was $100 per coin, as I thought it would be a cornerstone of restoring financial stability and freedom to the Imperium of Men, if such a thing came into existence.

Attached: AllThePillsAreRed.jpg (727x1000, 176.32K)

In all fairness not to take away from his successes because their were many entirely built on his own dedication but he had a lot of help in the formation of a gestalt via the Thule society. The Thule society specifically created a caterpillar to cacoon stage that shed its beginning form once Hitler had revealed himself. This is a pretty simple and effective idea of creating folk groups that network together not in the message of revolutionary organization but act as a vanguard for a revolutionary leader and building resources, organizations and networks for him to utilize when he reveals himself

Attached: 6844819D-E4B5-49D3-9C36-B9873BE24391.gif (382x216, 7.83K)

Well someones read up on their Evola.

I do agree, at least to an extent. The problem is, our current nobility claim their nobility from an already corrupted lineage. You suggestion on finding fringe nobility is a fair idea but I would argue that once they gain recognition, in an effort to attain greater power, they would bend once more and become as corrupt as the rest. No, what we need is the creation of a new nobility. In what form and how, that is the key question.

The person in question must come to represent just what the classic noble spirit is, a strong European mindset with a bedrock of ethnonationalism and have a will as unmoving as a mountain. Name one man among the disgraced and the outsider of these modern times that even comes close to such a person. They must come not from the fringes but from the diaspora of anons like us and grew a steeled resolve from it. Men who have faced the darkness and did not flinch, men who seek the betterment of us all and have the Will to make it come to pass.

Do such men exist yet? I cannot say. But can we forge such men with our goals? Yes, I believe we can. If we can hold back the encroaching shadows, if we can continue to push our message out through every medium available, I believe we can create such a man. Every noble, every King and great Leader has a past that marks him as unique and worthy. That should be the foundation of any new noble we create, he must be from adversity and raised himself up from it. He must represent just what it means to be a son of Europe. Be him American, French, Hungarian, whatever it may be, as long as he raises a banner and fights to save our people and he shows unflinching resolve then that will be the noble. But until that time we must create the environment in which he can flourish, gorge himself on knowledge and understanding of events and how they transpired. We must create a flame that any man truly of noble spirit can carry and light the way, it's our only chance at survival. Evola believes that any great leader must have the backing of a greater power. In a manner of speaking, we created such a man with the backing of Trump (that is not an argument for or against him, merely an example of what occured), we became, for that brief instant, *the* greater power, our influence extended beyond the confines of the boards and forced a change. With the right leader, we could do the same again however at this juncture time is now a significant factor. The (((tribe))) has swiftly become aware of this and are shutting down everything in sight. We must speed up the process of information dispersal to the general public in any way possible. The enemy brings a knife, you bring a gun, they bring a rifle, you bring a tank, we must escalate until it becomes obvious even to your most numbed degenerate things must change.

Yes but he was not a nobleman. He was a peasant like you and me who became a political leader.
He gained political power because of the people. They followed him when he had nothing but the shirt on his back.
The current elites are a waste of time and ALL of them deserve to be shot for their display of exceptional cowardice and treachery. And I'm not even talking about the jews. I'm talking about the White capitalist and political elite traitors.
They all deserve to be shot. It's maddening how deep their treachery is. How completely they have sold out their own race.

We will need to create our own leaders like Hitler did. But unlike his environment, the jews are so powerful that only violent revolution will ever topple them in any major country.

Sorry if it's too black pill, but Jews do target the "royalty" first, isolating them with class conflict, that's how they kill the folk, so realistically, mamzers like me may be "our" best hope, but I know it must take time, of which we have none but immense and building time pressure with our every delay, to establish trust that some "Ashkenazi" or possible Jewish DNA can be tolerated.

I must believe so, wishing to live, as my life is for itself and not a spectacle, I have always spoke the rude truth to the dragon's mouth, let touch who it will, as I'm mostly Scottish and German, and about as much French as Jewish\Welsh mix.

Attached: I believe.mp4 (500x282, 9.83M)

Great stuff, and I like to believe that Zig Forums is helping to create an entire generation of such men. For now though I do not see how we will ever gain the acceptance of the masses, at least not until we've had time to foster clubs and groups and create our own order with its own inherent authority. That will take a long time.

While we wait we should be seeking out any potential candidate in those fringes. I have no idea if they exist; honestly I've never really looked. It just occurred to me tonight that this is an avenue that I do not believe we have explored before. There is potential here.

Apologies if I was unclear in my first post, but I was referring more to people with authority than people necessarily from a specific bloodline. I hoped that it would be obvious from what I wrote about politicians, academics and CEOs. These people need not be of a specific family name, their inherent authority is all that matters for legitimising our cause.

But we do need that authority or else I do not see the masses rallying to our cause.

I'm no expert mind you, but it seems to me that the Germans were all aware of the jewish problem but were too fearful to say it. Then Hitler came along and was brave enough to say what they all felt.
Suddenly everyone began to speak their mind and his support skyrocketed.

I agree, but you know as well as I that Zig Forumsacks are too paranoid to organize and without organization, we will be completely unable to aid Hitler 2.0
I'll do whatever I can to help though, if ever I see a worthy leader. Who knows, maybe I'll give my best at full spectrum practical politics in a year or two.

This is exactly it. All we need is someone who is seen as an authority to come and say what we are all thinking, and we can begin. There has been widespread anger against political correctness, government corruption, perversion in schools and media, the practices of banks and businesses; and all sorts more for decades if not centuries. More and more people think like we do (or close enough), but they will not act until their views are legitimised by an authority.

Thus we must find (or create) such an authority.

I vote myself king noble over you plebs.

This. Any leader right now would be suspect, and no matter how well intentioned would be destroyed or corrupted. The "leader" has to remain the collective will itself - decentralised organisation is tough, but means there's nothing to infiltrate, no one to bribe etc.

What if we would hear you?

Or how about you faggots nut up and learn some asymmetrical lone wolf warfare

Ah, my bad. All this talk about nobility made it seem as though that was what you were talking about. The "official" Nobility. Well yes obviously a leader needs to be an authority figure.
My position remains however, that the current batch of elites are all worthless trash and the new leader will need to be a man of the people. Literally.

And by the way, I am a Piercite myself. If you haven't listened to or read Dr. Pierce's works already, you should as your ideas would jive with his. He hoped that he could sway over a significant number of the people who maintain the current System and organize them into a weapon against the jews. And maybe he could have succeeded. He was a great man. A true leader of our people. But to our incalculable loss, he failed. The National Alliance failed. Now we have nothing and we're running out of time.
My belief is that somehow a resistance movement must develop and our leaders can be forged in the fires of war.

But again, if a politician or businessman or some other elite (kek, maybe a movie star) came out against the jews and in favour of White people, that would be an emmense boon to our struggle.
This is why I don't waste my time counter signalling people who speak up for White people. Even Richard Spencer has a role to play in all of this. Though I'd rather go stochastic than follow that bloated faggot anywhere. He's not fit to be left in charge of a lemonade stand.

I think Patrick Little is doing a great job, but then again I thought Ron Paul had a chance to become President as well, so it may just be me believing in the right thing regardless of who is likely to really unite a disparate and rivalry ridden folk.

I don't think I ever will as I'm part Jewish and if I lied about that I'd stand a chance of moving men to organize and take action to feed and clothe themselves then to production of fuel and fiber and metals, the beginnings of self-reliance, which is necessary to maintain a noble war, but then I would be a lying like how Jews do, and it would not settle well with me to relent or hide
my seemingly offensively but forthright admittance about my suspect allegiances.

The world is such a fuck, it seems.

Attached: how-bad-things-5165142.png (500x604, 116.62K)

Wut

etymonline.com/word/hear

hear (v.)
Old English heran (Anglian), (ge)hieran, hyran (West Saxon) "to hear, perceive by the ear, listen (to), obey, follow; accede to, grant; judge,"

Don't stifle conversation, cunts.

the only conversation worthy of monarchism is how much of a pleb cuck you have to be to actually think it's necessary

Dumbass. The real leader that can unfuck everything is someone who believes in nothing but the cause with the "cause" part having infinite possibilities. You cannot take someone who spent the greater part of their life fixating on something which may have been counter effective to such heights as "nobility" (which involves lifestyle, social habits/connections, an inherent taste for misguided power) then expect them to have a complete change of heart against their own will they have had years to solidify. At best they would suit as advisors.

The God Emperor himself who is now poised to troll the world is severely flawed regarding this discussion withholding every other kike/sjwfag/nig/thot/nazi punchline out there. Atleast he's paving a way by overthrowing all expectations of the common people. Hopefully whatever rando free from nobility after him picks up on that and twists it into the right direction. The goddamned evil is set in stone and it's not going to go away if you play in the way they expect if you even choose to try. If anything they're going to be doing exactly as explained above too but for more shekels and kiddos.

Attached: J.png (913x658, 1.18M)

Still here you stupid nigger.

I'm in.

Attached: toofast.jpg (450x532, 61.84K)

Kim Jong Un it is.

For nrx you would be well served looking up moldbug and friends. Look up the dark enlightenment, it's well worth your time and is exactly up the alley of the OP

Only a leaderless, faceless movement ruling though memes can accomplish something. Every individual can be bribed, corrupted, blackmailed, or eliminated. Just because cattle needs someone to rule over them doesn't mean we should lower our standards to meet their demands and fall right into the dialectical trap that kikes have sprang for us. Rothkikes and the (((British Crown))) are shilling hard for the return of Monarchy through their judeo-masonic puppets as an "answer" to the modernist decay that they themselves have created in the first place. The sole concept of "noble blood" is rooted in the Talmudic practices and the idea of the "chosen people" . Extremely degenerate.

Rather, we should let the inferior perish along with their current masters (selective accelerationism), so we can build a society of self-governing philosopher kings who can lead the healthy society as the invisible hand. One notable thing which I have noticed is that the average pleb doesn't care if someone who is much wealthier than him literally pisses onto his face, but people rising slightly above him solely thanks to being objectively superior in every way imaginable get extreme hatred and jealousy directed towards them, along with an every attempt of sabotage. Even if they try to help them. Rather than encouraging such dysgenic thinking, we should get rid of such people as they are obsolete and promote the social mobility of the superior so they can become the organic, natural Aristocracy. Of course, along racial lines.

Jews have been targeting nobles which they could not co-opt (at least not fully) and they were a de-facto nobility in most systems since then (political mafia in democracies, communist dictatorships, etc.) To truly defeat the Jew, you must defeat nepotism.

That being said, I am all for encouraging influential individuals to lead people to the best of their capacity in order to accomplish our goals. But who is going to do it? Would they risk losing their careers, their families, their wealth, their lives? Ordinary people have much less to lose, which makes them much more dangerous for the (((system)))

Do monarchists realize absolutely NO one takes them seriously?

I am actually in favor of Aristocracy (rule of the best). It is it's Jewish corruption called "Nobility" that I'm strongly opposed to.

It's designed to prevent anyone outside of the (((tribe))) from ever wielding any true power and authority, no matter how superior they are. SJW, racemixing, etc. are all a function of this. Their entire rule is based on sabotaging competition before it can ever emerge to be a threat. SJW's attack ordinary successful white businessmen but NEVER attack dynastic Jewish corporations.

You would most likely pass according to Nurenberg laws. Having a bit of kike blood, if it doesn't overtake you, immunizes you to it. It's like vaccines.

Having industrialists, people highly successful in their professions etc. has nothing to do with "Nobility" , it's more akin to the guild system which is inherently Aryan. There is nothing wrong with individuals being successful and more wealthy than others, but it needs to be earned. This is why we need to boycott and sabotage globohomo kike corporations and support small and medium business ran by whites. Those are our natural allies.

Well said.

Hitler became an Avatar of German national consciousness. He was not a top-down leader, but the one emerging as a collective will of his people. This is the type of leader that we need. Someone representing their ethno-national, racial, and a wider white race gestalt. A humble man with grand vision.

I actually have the same phenotype as Hitler and Napoleon lel

That's an entirely different story and I fully agree with that

There is no conversation, these shills keep making these threads and fail to respond to any actual counter-argument raised. Then they just abandon the thread and slide it with garbage, and after a while make a new one hoping that the people routinely debunking them are not watching.

Kikery 101. Telling them to kys is much more efficient. Let's see how many replies my posts get.

Read "The Court Jew", selma stern,1950.
The jews, when weak, court emperors who hold power, and attain the highest positions possible without public detection. This is what was done to Charlemagne, and he converted all the masses to Christianity. Following that was the period of absolutism, emperors, kings, princes and dukes, all working to squeeze their subjects, with the logistical support of their jews. Bernd Levi, elias gumperts, esther liebmann, elkan frankel, samson Wertheimer, leffmann behrens, moses benjamin wulff, jud suess, emanuel Oppenheimer. These jews hid within monarchs for hundreds of years and provided logistical war and banking services to despots. The despots, who necessarily work against the masses( as thats where they derive energy), welcomed those jews in private. The monarchs believed they themselves were the rulers, the jews were their servants, and that they could trust the jew in the capacity of commissary and lender due to their belief that jews required the despots protection. The reality was the jews are permanent, they have intergenerational discipline and continuity. The monarchs had neither. So as monarchs died, jews stayed behind the curtain and advanced their control. Nobility is a farce, the last time you tried it, it resulted in what we now have, world government, pre-theocratic/messianic jewish empire. Your only hope is radical decentralization and tribal warfare with all tribes aware that jews are the conduit of their destruction. Ultimately, money must be commoditized and decentralized. When the source of money is centralized, it is in a convenient box, which can be taken by whomever is most powerful. Metals and commodity trade are your only hope. That and killing the kings men, when they come. No bit coin, no dollars, no kings, no emperors. Free men with liberty. If youre not willing to die for that, you deserve the enslavement thats coming.

Muh anarchy.

I'm sorry, but I'm sticking with kings and countries.

don't be sorry faggot. Send in your best. We'll kill all of them.

Yeah, like the last time in Spain.

Keep trying, anarchist, your kind never last because through organization, force emerges. And you can't have organization without hierarchy.

And I agree with OP.

We need Nobility, people who serve as the ideal models for the masses.

This Nobility cannot be replaced by merchants and actors.

We don't need (((nobles))), you bootlicking cuckold. Strong authoritarian leaders that actually follow the will of the people? Yes. Subhuman cryptokikes who coast off power they generally don't deserve and only got because one guy a long time ago had connections? Kill yourself.
OP wants rich oligarchs controlling everything while leaving you, the average person, a literal slave. Sound familiar?

Politics don't work, people are to small minded to govern themselves, the only answer is military state.
Educate people to be scientists, engineers and artists.
Then you have your real Utopia

Read what I wrote you nigger-brained faggot. I actually find this whole thread quite remarkable, as outside of 3 or 4 replies not a one of you has bothered to actually read what was said, or at the least you have all been unable to understand it. Supposedly those of a double-digit IQ are incapable to glean meaning from reading alone, and thus I am beginning to wonder whether all those accusations of this place being infested by spics and pajeets be true.

My desire for 'nobility' has not a thing to do with any pre-conceived notion of their inherent superiority; rather it revolves entirely around the premise that the common man cannot be motivated into action without it being legitimised by one who carries 'authority'. For sake of brevity I referred to these as the "nobility"; for that is the role that they take in our society, they are the upper-echelons to whom others listen. I never once implied that they were on our side, and I never once claimed they were morally superior or better qualified to lead. Instead I pointed to history and stated that never once have white men taken up arms in the name of rebellion without being granted official sanction by an authority. As of the current time no such authority exists to legitimise our movement; and thus I advocate that we seek out any who might listen to our message.

Priest. Politician. Academic. Celebrity. Royal. Aristocrat. CEO. Whatever. So long as they hold what is considered as authority by the common man; then they could serve our uses as being a figurehead that can grant legitimacy to our cause. I do not want them to lead us, I have no interest in submitting to another, and I am incredibly skeptical and generally hostile to those holding such supposedly esteemed positions in society; nevertheless I find it unlikely that the common man will act without them condoning such actions first. This is a matter of practicality, not of ideology.

As such let us cast out a net and see if we can find one or many of these authority-figures so that we might begin the fight-back in earnest. I fully agree that there is much risk concerning controlled opposition leaders; but it must be remembered that we are already infested with out-right enemies, and that there are a good many controlled opposition figureheads leading our people astray. As far as I am aware we have not yet sought out or attempted to convert any such figure to our movement; and it is that which I am advocating.

i don't think you're wrong, I was going to cite Napoleon as an example of you being wrong, then I go and double check so I don't look like an asshole, and of course he was from a minor noble family in Corsica lel

The only people who might be sympathetic would be military officers/generals that I can think of since they are the ones fighting/dying in Israels wars but not jews themselves. I know we have a lot of veterans here also. Academics and intellectuals are useless, we mostly do that ourselves. Some random faggot on youtube holds more power then they do now. The media is slowly being phased out by social media, and is in a death grip of the enemy anyways. We have great presence on social media already as an amorphous blob.

If we were going to focus on corporations, tech is obviously our strong suit, since whites created it and still dominate in it even with all the bullshit they have to endure.

this really is true, we have far more social mobility then the old days, but the levels are much more stretched out, the ceiling of power for modern day 'nobles' is higher then the kings of old could ever dream of

tldr: only the military's hard power and the media's soft power matters, we can already compete in one of those areas but need to shore up support in the other badly

the actual truth is that right now is simply not the correct time for a leader to be seen. humans are not a hivemind, but the job of the "collective will" right now is to act as a manure for the actual leader to emerge in the future, so being decentralized is best for right now. even if giga hitler did show up tomorrow what could he do, get banned from twitter? any arguments that could be made by him could be made by us. we need to get all the dirty work out of the way first. the things that need to be done now can be done without a leader. the thing that needs to be focused on is getting the masses into a state where they will be receptive to such a leader, and then he will emerge naturally to fill that space.
imagine if giga hitler were to magically appear 6-12 years from now. what type of climate would be best for him to gain power in? people should take advantage of the time that we currently have rather than just moping around being demoralized. be diligent, patient and have faith.

forget project bluebeam; this idea is much better

Attached: 107fa129df867ae6a9281c901b21c90b2f7d24bdc5f623ae7a6cc8de1ef0262c.jpg (2000x1542, 2.45M)

good post

Good post. I had completely forgotten about social media, but that's actually a very good place to target due to their reach. Already we have seen how the enemy reacts to people like pewdiepie making jokes about the jews; it's that normalisation that we need. Those kids would never say jokes about jews or blacks if someone they viewed as an authority figured hadn't shown them that it is okay. It is that legitimisation that we need for our wider goals. I would say the biggest problem with youtubers is that most of them are simply trying to make money or become famous, and as such are very well-versed in what they can and cannot say; whereas there are a lot of slightly-more detached people in tech or the military who do not realise how bad things have got and would be more likely to speak out due to not knowing of the potential backlash. Look at all the autist scientists who speak the truth, find out its politically incorrect and then get fired. Unfortunately this mostly happens to no-names that hold no authority, and those few who could have an impact on public discourse end up prostrating themselves before our enemies and begging for forgiveness. Filth.

The military might be a good place to look, I have no idea honestly. From what I've read on the chans it sounds like most of the good men who held the higher ranks have been ousted for women or niggers.

I disagree. Public anger across Europe and America already boils over into civil unrest on the regular. Look at what happened in 2009 in London, or what was going on with the yellow vest protests in France. If a figure of authority had capitalised on one of these events, or one of the many others (take the rape-gangs in the UK or the mass-molestation in Cologne); then they could have used that moment of extreme public outrage to take to the streets and kick the enemy out. Hitler used a martyr to gain legitimacy as well. The people are ready, a potential authority just needs to wait for the opportune moment; the next blonde Swede to get raped by a somali, or the next American kid to get murdered by a spic - pounce on that and say enough is enough, and I would wager that the people would come out in force. Even if it not an overnight purge of the traitors and foreigners; it would and could move the overton window by such a significant amount as to allow for Hitler to get elected. All we need is someone with authority to legitimise the rage that the masses have.

Lol are kikes the only people left on this board now that Trump is officially sold out

Good post.

Thanks for letting us know Avi

Nor can it be inherited

When called out for his kikery, keeps ignoring all the counter arguments and pretends that he was merely misunderstood.

All can be bribed, blackmailed, or eliminated. A faceless entity that transcends the individual cannot. You are trying to circumvent the very thing which made the original Zig Forums so effective.

wew

You faggot! No one believes in anything but decentralization. FUCK YOU for thinking we are your 'cannon fodder' to 'lead' while you 'direct things from the safety of your bunker. We are DONE with that paradigm. You are either freezing your ass off as 'one of us' or you are the enemy.

I'm not implying I'm making a direct statement

That faggot OP is not asking the right questions. WHY has no one risen from the common people? BECUASE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING IS RIGGED. Why do we need a 'leader'? BECUASE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING IS RIGGED AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN. We are not 'less compentent than those faggots. When we do rise and become competent then we get the bullet (JFK) and yes I know his background family, etc. But he was going to 'do the right thing' and they killed him.

Right now the 'government' and 'leadership' is nothing but a cesspit of complete and total corruption…the whole thing. I could make a case that it has been that way FOREVER…just a cesspit of corruption floating on the top of what is decent and good. The only reason that we don't kill them all is because there weren't that many of them. But this is also one of the 'hiding in plain sights' issues that you guys can't seem to 'get' either…there has been world government for as long as history has been recorded. Your DENIAL of this is, frankly, insane. That is the reason people don't 'rise from the ranks' because the global government is already 'in place' and it has always been 'in place' for as long as history has been recorded. That is why people who KNOW like the prophets of old termed it MYSTERY BABYLON. Because it ruled the entire earth as a global government for thousands and thousands of years. The great FUCK YOU to the people of Earth is that you don't know it is there. That is how they maintain control and govern the planet. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THEY ARE THERE…they don't govern the planet because you are aware of them. This secret government cannot be overthrown because WHO WOULD YOU OVERTHROW? Your 'nations leaders'? No! They are nothing but puppets that take orders to begin wars that 'cull you' from the population as they please. I am tell you that it, all of it, the WHOLE FUCKING THING is all engineered and planned…all the massacres, all the 'inquisitions', all the genocides, all the wars, destructions of peoples, mass starvations, ALL OF IT IS PLANNED. You aren't even a pawn on the chessboard, you have NO IDEA who and what you are fighting for if you are 'fighting for a nation' or an ideology. The only thing you have is YOUR KIN, YOUR PEOPLE. But even then, if this 'patriarchy' set their mind to murdering you, you would not survive them because they control all of the military's world wide and all of the information and they coordinate all of the slaughter worldwide. The only way to fight them is to DECENTRALIZE EVERYTHING.

i mean yeah, i think we're definitely are on the cusp, but there's been cases of people thinking we're on the verge of race war for decades. it's just too easy to make the case that it's right around the corner.
the metaphor of a single line of dominoes falling one after another is (practically) literally one dimensional. the real thing is more complicated than that and will take more subtlety. of course you have historical cases where everybody decided that a jew poisoning the town well was the straw that broke the camels back and then they all decided to kick out all the jews, but our current struggle has to be total and final. we need to ensure that there's plenty of gas in the tank.
the final movements of this engagement must have a very secure foundation that is big enough to support our entire race into the future. some people say that hitler was the 'sun' and the next guy will be the 'lightning' but you can think of it as being the other way as well. hitler was the lightning because he was a powerful flash in the darkness (and the reich had fuel shortages during the war). the next guy will be a much more sustained and encompassing version. look at the energy pyramid - the sun is at the bottom and supports all life. this is something that must be put in place and embraced. something like the reaction to a girl getting raped is not enough to match a true sun. a movement based on these things would fizzle out. the sun also is gradual. it doesn't hit you all at once in a single instant. so if that, then the war will be very slow and drawn out, but for us it will be warm and stable while for our enemies it will be a sort of glacial thing.

dude chill out. just do unbroken brahmacharya for 12 years and you'll have superpowers and be able to teleport behind the rothschilds and 'nothin personnel' them one by one.

Actually no one has refuted my main argument and few have even acknowledged it; everyone instead focuses on the word 'noble'.

The argument is that without legitimacy the people will not rise.

You can have 90% of the nation on-board with our ideas but if there's never anyone to sanction that rage; they won't act. That's what I was saying is an uncomfortable truth. I am not for one second saying we centralise Zig Forums, I am not saying that we as Zig Forums should have a leader. I am saying that public outrage will never become public action until a perceived authority legitimises that rage. As such we should try to find or convert potential 'authorities' that can at the least help move the overton window and at best pull the trigger on the kikes.

We, and events in general, have already done incredibly good job at opening the eyes of the people. The fact remains that even with their eyes open no one will make the first move until an authority gives the go-ahead. If you or me say "It's time to reclaim our country!"; who is going to listen? People like us have said it many times. All sorts of low-tier "e-celebs" have done so, and no one has cared. A few people might act. The occasional dedicated Nationalist follows his heart and makes a statement without anyone sanctioning his beliefs; but that's not enough. We need an authority that the masses will rally behind and listen to. Again, I am not saying that we become their supplicants; I am saying that we try to convince people who already wield that sort of power to start speaking out publically against our enemies. Otherwise our beliefs, even if held by everyone, will only ever be whispered about in our 'safe-spaces'. I want to re-take our nations wholly. I do hope that there are already such figures who stalk boards like this and are getting ready to legitimise the rage of the masses; but we cannot know that there are. What we can do is seek these people and reach out to them, help convert them to our way of thinking and encourage them to speak out.

If you followed this path, why haven't you done it already. There is no 'magic solution' only decentralization of everything. Every MAN on this planet should be in charge of his own destiny.

Then people should die under the current authority. If they have no interior spirit then you are just delaying the inevitable by providing them with 'leadership'. The problem is a spiritual one and once their 'good leader' has died or been murdered they are right back where they started.

YOU GAINED NOTHING BY PROVIDING THEM WITH 'LEADERSHIP'

You let the corruption continue by removing the responsibility every man has before God for his own life. So just say that you want to play duck duck goose and install another fucking perverse fucking disgusting piece of shit over us yet again, because that is all you are really suggesting. The second that you turn to the same system for good that CLEARLY demonstrated it was a piece of SHIT to you 1 hour beforehand you are simply acting like an insane person. Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

I'm sorry to say this but you are not much different to a Marxist. You believe in a utopia and are willing to invest the future of your people in that very same unproven utopian ideology. You say that every man should be in charge of his own destiny; but when has that been the case?

I would absolutely love it if everyone could be convinced on logical or philosophical grounds as to the necessity of removing the kike, but I am not deluded. Many people have known about that threat for Millenia; how many have acted on it? We have records about these things. The people act when someone wielding influence legitimises that rage.

I want to be practical here, not ideological. Practically speaking if we want to secure a future for our children then we need to have an authority legitimise our cause. We need someone who is respected by the masses to say "enough is enough, time to ship you all off to Madagascar!"

Fuck you. Traitorous pieces of shit like you die first.

Also
What the hell are you talking about? I am saying that we convert people who the masses will listen to to our ideology and encourage them to speak out and legitimise our views. If there were politicians openly speaking about the machinations of jewry; then the masses would be talking about it too, and then people would kick them out. I am not talking about upholding the current system; I am saying we seek out people with pre-existing authority who might be open to our ideals, and either convert them or encourage them to speak out and legitimise what we have to say.

that's adorable, and entirely against nature. The strong rule and the weak suffer what they may, eat or be eaten. Nothing changes this.

I am not going to reply to you again unless you make a good point. For anyone reading behold how a jew argues. He omits half of the argument that shows him to be a fraud; and instead focuses on taking one aspect of what was said out of context, and then defeating that argument so as to give the illusion that the other person is wrong.

I was not calling you a Marxist because of your views pertaining to a centralised or decentralised government. I was calling you a Marxist because you are willing to risk the future of your race on an unproven utopian belief, in this case that: "every man should be in charge of his destiny."

I literally said this in the very next sentence to where I accused of you being not much different to a Marxist. The second statement gave my reasoning for calling you a Marxist. Nonetheless you ignored all of that to try and negate my clearly correct assertion; and instead dismantled an argument never made for reasons that were never stated, implied or intended.

If you are not a jew then you must have spent too much time studying them, because you argue just like them.

No, you are proposing that we continue in the SAME SHIT FUCKING SYSTEM that you think 'is correct' where men rule over us and slaughter us at their own whim for their own private profit and sexual reproductive strategy. What happens when your 'precious fucking leader' is deposed, back to the fucking meat grinder people…nothing to see here! You keep wanting things to change BECAUSE OF ONE MAN rather than changing mankind to fit a new way of organization. You want and love the excitement of the meat grinder and seeing your offspring slaughtered at the fun and profit of big corporations. ONE MAN? WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK DIFFERENCE WOULD THAT MAKE IN A THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD SYSTEM OF HARVEST AND SLAUGHTER OF HUMANITY? Do you really think that because you 'purchase' a 'reprieve' on the back of one man that you are 'changing the fucking systems? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! HOW GODDAMN DAFT CAN YOU BE? EVEN IF YOU DID MANAGE TO ACHIEVE THIS IT WOULD SWING RIGHT BACK TO THE FUCKING SWINE AND THEIR CORRUPTION JUST LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES!!!

FUCKING ALWAYS!!! IT IS THE ONE GODDAMN THING THAT IS CONSITENT THROUGH ALL RECORDED GOVERNMENTS

You might get your 'repreive' for one generation and then it is BACK TO THE FUCKING MEAT GRINDER FOR YOUR NATION.

Attached: the patriarchy meat grinder.jpg (1600x1097, 209.67K)

The monarchies of old were crushed by rebellions paid and supported by (((them))) through the Freemasonry, co-opted by the Rothschild family in the 18th century. The only way to reverse all the damage done to the world is to go back with all the knowledge we have today, starting by reinstating the French monarchy.

As long as the people are the 'herd' this works, but the second they stop being the herd and turn on the 'strong' we will squish their blood and strangle their offspring in our hands…we will wear their blood as decoration and no one will ever even think about your ideology again.

Attached: warrior blood.jpg (735x588, 89.77K)

This.

You realize Sparta was a diarchy, right?

lolbergtopia has never existed you gigantic fucking moron, if it ever did, a collectivist society that has a caste of people willing to kill to preserve said society would stomp you out. Anarchy never lasts, nature abhors a vacuum and the most powerful fills it, every time

I mean there are others, but fuck.

Attached: f0ffe3dd112ddd47d7749ad6b60eb5a07a5f7484b8ffedd981d51c7fa44a1b13.png (773x875, 577.93K)

The people only acted when he was a politician. I used 'noble' to refer to people with authority who the masses would listen to, I see that this was a mistake as it has created quite a few counter-arguments over the word and its implications that I never intended. So I apologise for using it. Read it instead as wielder-of-authority in society.

Without the authority condoning our beliefs, regardless of whether 90% of the common people agree with us; they will not act. We need an authority to legitimise our actions; and then the people will act. That is what history tells us anyway.

yeah but he also served in the military, i'm sure made allies there, ran for office and then he could hardly be called a 'commoner' anymore but a person with power. It's not the arguement OP was making. It would be like saying any random shitposter here could raise an army and take over the white house, it would never happen. Hitler did it within the system

Which of you fags is running for office to emulate him?

you're a faggot, there are ancient manuals on leading army
the first step is to stop being a fucking faggot

Not your blog faggot. Kill yourself.

What (((French monarchy)))? You want to reinstate the fucking kikes AGAIN? WTeverlivingFuck is wrong with you people? Are you seriously making the argument that we need more kikes disgusting mongrel crossbreed criminals 'leading us'? You people deserve to be slaughtered because you can't tell the difference between a 'friend' and an 'enemy'. There is no 'european nobility' left they are all FUCKING MONGREL DEGENERATES. Look at the fucking disgusting mongrel degenerate 'Windsors'…marrying niggers, female cuckolds, pedophile homos…fuck you people! I hope you are fucking murdered by the shitheads whose asses you lick like dogs, you fawning sycophants. All this fucking PROGRESS and you want to become a serf who can be killed at 'your lords' whim. I really hate you ignorant fucks.

BULLSHIT! It existed before this Babylonian KIKE ABOMINATION took over the Earth. Also, ancient Israel before the fascists overthrew it, was a anarchy. People did what they wanted, everything was voluntary before the people decided that they hated God and wanted a king instead. That was the only one that I know of in ancient times that worked and worked well before the Pharisees overthrew it from within.

It was a visual aid…I thought the people in this thread, who apparently only have the imagination required to lick a 'lords' bunghole could use a little visual inspiration.

There was a time before the arrival of the Jew, when kingdoms truly had great men wear crowns, and great soldiers were His Majesty's Officers.
There was a time before the arrival of the Jew, when the raiding party was one of the perfect forms of brotherhood.
There was a time before the arrival of the Jew, when you could bend your knee to a monarch that you loved, and the wife you loved bent the knee to you - and nobody became lesser from any of these actions.
There was a time before the arrival of the demon, and it is right to reach back to our natural and traditional roots and religions

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

Attached: fok yee jude.jpg (770x437, 82.58K)

There are no nobility left. They have all been stripped of authority and absorbed into the masses. A new noble class must be forged. It can be done, but it requires access to an economic basis.

It means swearing your fealty to another man. Choosing a Jarl/Earl for yourself and following him to build a Kingdom. It means giving over all of your economic productivity to that man as his Crofter, and trusting in him to not squander it. Inherently, it is not competitive with the economics of the Money republic. Unless you're unemployable you will always make more money working for ZOG than you will by eking out a living on the fringes of society. This is why most "communes" fail. So we need either 1) a bunch of unemployable people or 2) Uncommonly loyal people who'd rather have children than money.

Neither of these is impossible.

Dumb people can't act without a leader
Leaders will end up as controlled opposition or dead

Leaders only end up as controlled oppo on the internet where power is determined by your exposure, and kikes control exposure. Power in real life is determined by material gains for your people. Provide for them what they need, gain more people and more power. Squander or deprive them of gains and they will abandon you.

My idea would be to lower standards of living and increase quality of life. Not all that difficult when you consider that Mongols lived in tents on land that couldn't even support farms, eating a monodiet of meat and cheese and yogurt from their animals, but all of them had families and lives that we would envy with all of our worthless middle class capitalism iToys.

You are rather unaware of the fallacy inherent in this statement. Maybe you should reevaluate your stance again and you might realize better traction among us. Here is a hint, we are already legitimate. What sheep think matters not, to us, or your would be aristocracy. Hell, by rights, every user here is already the royalty you desire. But that might be something a bit hard for you to comprehend, or for the jews to subvert easily.

Here is another rather large issue with your baseline stance. We are far and away beyond needing an 'figurehead'. Nobody will EVER be one of us as an figurehead, and nobody will ever be able to lead us into our goals as an figurehead. We and our entire civilization are far beyond that, the ones whom rise will be anything but figureheads. They will do, not talk or convince. For if you do not understand, if you argue for our enemies stances, you simply MUST die. Words will not make much difference in arguing now, only action determines whom will lead.

Your premise is to 'select' leaders. You utterly fail to comprehend exactly what has become and what is coming. Step back and start looking at things objectively, we are far beyond such childish notions. 150 million dead minimum in north america. Upwards of 6+ billion world wide. With those kinds of numbers, whom exactly is going to 'lead' thru permission granted BY the masses? mmmmmm…..

Attached: 469px-Colonel-quaritchsmall.jpg (469x600, 42.67K)

I am who I am.

I am the once and future king. I am the one who pulled the sword from the stone. I am the crucified one. I am the one who is born unto the new world at the dawn of the 21st century.

I am the third coming; the one true king.

I am your king, your emperor, your god.
Those who follow me will see glory and victory, and a golden age dawn.

But who will submit to me, instead of not taking true nobility seriously? Who will actually follow me and aid me? And who will just ignore this, and invoke the misfortune of the ignored king? If I am not recognized as your king, then I will have no power, and without power, I cannot do anything to save our people.

I have divine right to claim the throne, as Odin, Ra, and Zeus have recognized me as Christ. But no matter if the gods themselves grant me their might, it means nothing if the people do not recognize my right.

So do not waste more time. Recognize me as your god and king, with the absolute divine right of authoritarian command, and assemble before me. I will not allow any dissent, as no one else has said these words as I have. I alone have the power of speech and ultimate command, so obey me and we shall see how this world will change.

Vote me into power now with your own post of affirmation and submission to my will. I must know my subjects.

Don't want much do you tornigger? Well if the 'kingdom' is within…then that is where my own king resides as well, inside me. So that every man is a king. I think you have the right idea and wrong execution. You are king, but you are king of your own self, your own destiny.

No, I am the king of you.

I do not think we need "inner kings," like some sort of cult practice.
What people have shown me is that they require an authority in their lives. But all authority is insane and lies: Modern governments, media, financial institutions, and their own peers.

I am not your peer. I am your king, and you will either bow before me and obey, or you are not welcome in my future kingdom.

This is an attempt to organize, and if ignored, then I will have no power, and you will look like fools.

meritocracy mien nigger…you have to prove that you are more fit to 'rule' me than I am fit to rule myself…that can never happen.

Just not these child fucking faggots.

Attached: 4098022_0.jpg (1000x660, 87.43K)

I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't from a noble family.

Good fucking god.
I know you wrote this trash thinking that you're some kind of intellectual but the truth is; you're not and you come off as an arrogant know-nothing.

In your mind. And how many armies does your opinion command? None.

Such edge. So naive.
Actually, Game of Thrones memes notwithstanding, the opinions of the sheep do matter when you're not a lion but a very angry free thinking, but otherwise powerless sheep. Governments exist only when they are viewed as legitimate by the people. If a ruling elite cannot maintain the illusion of legitimacy, then they simply become bandits who rule through terror alone. Which is a losing strategy when even you rown military no longer views you as legitimate. If one day 90% of the public suddenly got it into their heads that David Duke was the real president, he would be. Irregardless of your opinion or Trump's or even David Duke's. Trump and the jews could order his arrest and maybe even succeed, but defections from the army and mass protests outside the WhiteHouse would lead to Trump and his allies either fleeing the country or dying.
Stop basing your understanding of reality upon quotes from TV shows.

The rest of your post is just garbage pontification. You even try to use 10 cent words that you don't understand to try to sound smarter than you are.
Stop being a cunt and lurk for 2 years before posting.

And while you're lurking, actually THINK about the things you're talking about. Contemplate what politics and government actually are under a tree or in a library.

Attached: 1420076140324.jpg (218x232, 8.75K)

Modern nobility is business men, doctors, lawyers, scientists, and celebrities.

Jews controlling money + the media + academia = they control the gates of modern nobility.

It's not that hard to become an aristocrat if you actually put the time in.

The Jews do have rich enemies who are idealists, but even more of them are civnats that just don't want things to go to garbage.

A coalition of these people is what is responsible for the Trump presidency (ie, Peter Thiel, The Mercer Family, etc).

You have to look at how rich people have become rich and how Jews rose to power. They didn't spend all their time on the internet chatting in some digital wasteland, they got close to nobility, intermarried, and managed their resources/vices/provided alt mysticism/knowledge.

Nothing has changed in 1000's of years. You have to go to a rich person and be their friend and ask them for money to do anything or get anywhere. If you spend your time with poor people you will always be poor.

Ideology is largely pointless and just used to control stupid people.

Just look at how often some billionaire or celeb has a kid with a house keeper, baby sitter, or some largely no-name average person. Rich people do promote, elevate, and leave large sums of money to poor/normal people in their lives as well.

Just being around > all the ideology and speculation on the internet.

Not much better than Antifa in the end.

Of course he is.

Attached: le matrix.jpg (1536x826, 354.87K)

Day of the bullets

Hello Descartes how is the weather in Holland?

Attached: watering my hippies.jpg (640x427, 73.73K)