This guy figured it out

This guy figured it out.

I don't give a fuck about Dilbert or Scotts political opinions but he really is a good example of what every young white man should try to achieve in the prime of their lives.

Attached: 1549414565441.jpg (1534x2048, 379.15K)

not your personal blog scoot

Fuck off, Scotty.

ok

Attached: cosmo.jpg (1748x1200, 788.99K)

so they dress like whores now and does that make me an incel for not wanting a 40 something yr old washed up roastie who prefers young women after first building a life and foundation for myself?

Attached: persuade.png (668x670, 385.86K)

No fucking wonder Davidson was ready to off himself. Who knows what kind of mindfuck she put on him. This chick is pure poison and i've been watching with morbid fascination her ascendance to pop superstardom.

Polite sage for shitposting

That's kinda neat but you should probably take it to a board that gives a fuck.

Attached: 23b86fbce7c6e6974a94eaeaef49835f628c004e5fd19a1887c57c19d4aed5d8.jpg (700x520, 103.03K)

U fookin' wot m8. I've read this shit 10 times now and still can make head nor ass of any of it.

Scott Adams is a degenerate faggot jew and the chick is just another washed up whore selling herself for the easy life like all women do because betacuck faggots have no morals and will dick anything

Looks like you accidentally a word, Scottiboi. I thought you were supposed to be a semantic wizard and shit too smdh :^)

he looks anglo so I see how you might mistake him for being a jew

been up for a few days snorting meth, no fucks given

The degenerate kikes seem to be winning, though.

I like that his dog is named Snickers. He predicted Trump's win, okay but also predicted he could never govern how he campaigned.

What the fuck is a "tradcuck?"

How many years till you join the JUSTice league?

This is why I only started looking for a wife at 45. I can afford a decent one.

Scott Adams claims to be a master persuader, but he can’t persaude me that he is. He comes across as creepy and manipulative. I don’t trust him.

I like when he said “women were like children,” and the media got mad at him, so he responded, “I didn’t say they were children, just that they were *like* children.”

Attached: 07E19EA5-FAC5-4803-B8A3-506FF7C02E3A.jpeg (1080x1171, 133.22K)

Blame the Hasbro execs who ran a train on her when she was 9.

You should call up Musk and see if Grimes, Azalea and your bitch want to go at it, and film it.

nigger I can tell just by looking at him that his prunes are dried up and his gravy crusty, being in your "prime" means being youthful and healthy and being able to use your potent seed to put a baby inside of a woman, that faggot is gonna need a donor at the very least

Wrong. There's dudes over a century old that are still making fine babies. Men aren't bound to any biological clock like women are - and we don't lose fertility so long as we take care of ourselves.

She reminds me of a bargain basement Courtney Stoddard.

What a pussy you are lol, men and women should be around the same age so both grow up knowing what real hardship is, a chick who takes the easy path in life will be another worthless egotistical cunt who thinks her shit don't stink because she just spread her legs for whatever she wants. Fags like you are the real destroyers of marriage in this country and the reason why divorce rates are so high

Mostly don't see it, but you really start to go downhill in that regard in your 70s/80s. Since men tend to die around then…yeah.

Traditionalist

I know who it's refering to, but why the derogatory term?
Op a kike?

I have no doubts that her vag is glorious. That's the horny monster in me talking.

Rationally I know she would be a handful long term.

Scott Adams is a soft soy cuck with a trophy whore. He's a typical snotty nose baby boomer faggot.

Go away.

Soy doesn't make you a comeback champion

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

I actually think Scott is a pretty insightful dude, it was pretty surprising to me. Dilbert is terrible though.

His son died last year from a drug overdose. OP is a broke loser who isn't getting any pussy. Looking up to the cartoon gimp on twitter hahaha neck yourself, bitch.

nah