Who Wants To Hang This Flyer up on College Campuses?

A new poster which accurately reflects Trump's current platform.
MIGA - Make Israel Great Again

I don't live near any college campuses – are there any brave souls out there willing to hang this poster up at a college campus?

Attached: Trump Poster - MIGA.png (960x1332, 271.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love it. Most campuses have cameras so watch out for those.

Fuck off

"Love it. Most campuses have cameras so watch out for those."

- It's not illegal to hang up posters on public campuses, right?

Have you managed to take any of these down yet? No? Such a shame.

Attached: Dxl1gclVYAEWSt7.jpg (984x1200, 66.05K)

This one s better

Attached: 5de683af24cf763bea6149750de11b85fea273ec1141b6be223881a767919173.jpg (5184x3456, 2.2M)

It's not illegal to white either, but…

How about this one Schlomo

Attached: done.jpg (2224x1550, 803.83K)

Only (((approved))) posters go up at campus

>Color
Remove yellow and replace with white. I know the original* was tan/creme color but paper is already white.
Make all blue the same color of blue but different saturations. This allows for one-color printing; in this case, because of the red, two-color printing. Keeps costs low.
Replace the lines in the lightest blue sections with solid color, lowest saturation of blue.

>Size
Make it the same size as the original* (11"x16.5") or, better yet, the same size as your country's 'B' sized drafting paper. In the US 'B' sized drafting paper is (11"x17") and 'A' sized drafting paper is (8.5"x11"), as the lower letter sizes fold down into the higher letter sizes ('B' folds into 'A') for storage in drawers. Right now the poster is sized at (10"x13.875").

>Content
Remove the US flag.
Relocate 'Israel First' to where the flag was, as to better align with the original* and to ease the work of the eye trying to focus on two items on Trump's coat instead of one.
Use the same typeface with three different styling/sizes. One for the Title that is sans-serif and bold at the largest size, as in the original* and mostly as this poster is. One for the Subtitle that is sans-serif and bold but at a secondary size, as this poster is. And another for the body that is sans-serif and regular but at the smallest size, as this poster mostly is. The text in the 'Israel First' pin should be the same as the body.
Add more text to the body. It needs a more specific statistic about funding and it needs a source.

Otherwise, good shit.

*wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

Where are you faggots coming from?

There's been a slew of low-quality Trump-baiting posts recently. I'm guessing either hardcore autists or Zig Forums.

Attached: 1476157648870.jpg (809x743, 356.07K)

Who wants to go back to reddit.

Kike shill

Need a black and white version, if I want to print in color I have to use university printing credits, which involves uploading whatever you print

Dumbass.

kike shill

If you're going to put up offensive fliers on campus, don't do it any campus you're affiliated with. Do it at a campus you don't attend

Bump nice poster OP.

Looks like its a great plan judging by the reaction of (((them)))

Fuck off moshe.