‘A global catastrophe’: Radiation activist warns that 5G networks are ‘massive health experiment’

rt.com/news/450775-massive-health-experiment-5g-cancer/

Attached: 5c5ab539dda4c843548b45b5[1].JPG (1240x697, 142.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fx665rycyVw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyFP0An6C4U
archive.org/stream/pdfy-ALsWlpI79UPXwNOv/The Magnetic Blueprint Of Life#mode/2up
semanticscholar.org/paper/A-Semi-Harmonic-Frequency-Pattern-Organizes-Local-Geesink-Meijer/1c3b42e8b2a079290ce7a6ddd66e598e7088211d
exp-oncology.com.ua/article/1845/long-term-exposure-to-microwave-radiation-provokes-cancer-growth-evidences-from-radars-and-mobile-communication-systems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 45234.jpg (1000x563, 51.09K)

I can't, however, find any evidence that he is Jewish besides this fucking name

Him trying to knee cap American infrastructure gave it away

Is there any way to protect yourself from this? Wrap house in tinfoil?

Remember not to use trains and cars, the human body was never meant to go that fast.

Move to a third world country without digital infrastructure

Move to some place like Montana and live in the woods.

The wireless in your house is already operating in the 5Ghz frequency range. This article is ignorant bait to poison the well and discredit anons who are foolish enough to believe it.

Shhh the luddites don't know that and 5 sounds SO MUCH more scary than 2.4

Friendly reminder that Luddites think all radiation is ionic radiation

Gas lighting makes you sound like a yid, don't talk like them. People are just fucking dumb.

Fair enough, I'm just pissed at all the refugees from /x/ who think because their board is dead they should post here.

It's never actually about safety or health or just generally for the good of society with these people, they just want attention and backpats for being so "enlightened"

"Luddite" or y'know a conservative.. here, we legimitimately do not know how or if wi-fi effect us in any way.
What we do know is that wi-fi routers has been used to map the area it is in. This was in the snowden leaks IIRC.
As far as 5G masts go, a mass death of birds recently happened likely as a result of 5G testing.

I can't blame codenigger this time. Kikey also let the 5G proponents flood the board and shut down any and all concern about untested radio waves blasting peoples bodies just so mobile internet can be slightly faster.

So you saying that jet fuel can actually melt steel beams? I need proof of that.

A huge ass antena blasting away radiation can be compared to a wireless router just because they use the same frequency.

You do know the 5G band actually has a shorter range on 802.11 compared to 2.4?

Yes?

While the mapping thing is true, it begs the question what the point is. If the gubbermint really wants to fuck with you they could easily acquire the blueprints for the building you're in no doubt.

You already had this slide, cunt.

Than why the push for 5G when it is obviously less efficient for "mapping"

We have had it like 20 times, I'm almost positive the OP was watching the boardlog like a hawk for this brake in moderation

Blueprints don't have furniture, people, organics, and exact mappings of the interior.

Kill yourself kike.

Try looking into what the 5G (it's not 5GHz you stupid nigger, no more than 3G and 4G were GHz) radio waves are close to, what can be done with it. Do some actual work and intellectual effort instead of just shutting everything down.

It's likely the fucking vols. They have been letting reports stack quite often to keep slides going.

If you have wifi in your house and then turn your house into a faraday cage, doesnt that worsen the effects your wifi has on your biology?

The irony being that if somebody showed you a study that said 5g had no effects on the body you'd still not believe it. So what's the point?

Amazing! Would you expect me to believe your bullshit if a (((study))) claiming fluoride was safe, atrazine didn't feminize, and eating soy made you a hulking alpha male was posted?

I don't see any arguments in what you wrote.

>he's actually shilling for kike (((studies)))

just filter the kike shill and move on, that's literally the only way of getting the shills to stop is by NOT engaging them. This isn't reddit fren

Fistenberg could easily just be german too. A rough literal translation without context would result in "fisting mountain". Could be the German equivalent of "iron fist" for all I know. Even if he is a kike, let the kikes fight it out.

5g is a kike invention from Israel and easily the most immediate threat to humanity right now. Even if it has zero side effects to public health when operating normally, all the kikes would need to do is flip a switch and adjust the frequency and intensity ever so slightly and every one of these towers becomes a lethal weapon capable of targeting individuals or everyone within their range. This really is a nightmare scenario.

Are you foreskin goblins even trying? You think this weak ass gaslighting is going to work here? Over 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries are actively fighting this already, and you expect us to beleive every single one of them are "/x/ tier tinfoil shizo luddites", and you are enlightened Aryan electrical engineers? Fuck off.

To anyone who's not completely fucking retarded: take a good look at pdf related.

I know you people aren't exactly of sound mind so let me break it down:
You post some eso nigger website as a source - I go "That's no real source."
I post some study, you go "KIKE LIES!"

There is fundamentally no way that we would ever agree on anything or accept one another's evidence. It's futile to even talk about this.

Actually main tech difference of 5G that every device becomes repeater outer if necessary. Aka every smartphone would work as mapping device and can map areas that don't have stationary wifi routers inside.

>(((studies))) would never lie or produce fake information to push an agenda
See and kill yourself. Filtered.

based user

I can't speak for every person who signed that appeal but I can tell you with certainty that the ones from Germany ("Kompetenzinitiative zum Schutz von Mensch, Umwelt und Demokratie
e.V") are by and large esoniggers.

EXACTLY. Luddites and eso niggers would never come up with a study to prove what they already believe, right?

Even a search on google can proove how fucking awful these frequency bands are. Anyone who thinks it does nothing should check out a farm and see how obvious the damage is.
Check the testimony at 1:42:00
Dr. Martin Blank, author of "Overpowered", speaks at 00:22:45
The dude has many-many videos experimenting on plants and the effects of permanent magnets, RF, static voltage, etc on them and it''s very apparent. They slow in growth, deform, discolorize, rot then die. MAgnetic fields can make the plant stengthen in a single side of the pole. North facing and south facing pole has different effects on plants originating from the equator, Northern climates and so on. It can make the plant stenghten on root or strengthen upwards. Sidaways plaaced magnet can make the plant grow sideways.
This shit is not a joke.

Well that proves it safe if the jews are using it in their ethno state

Obviously not serious about tinfoil user, was a joke demonstrating how lost I am for solutions to protect myself and my family from this

And if like most people I can’t just go move innawoods? Then what?

nothing because there is literately nothing wrong with 5G

But they aren't.

IP hopping kike.

This is a terrible shill tactic, you are clearly a progressive. Go back to >>>Zig Forums
Luddites were just conservative.

:'(

And why would this be a shill tactic your nigger? If esos claim that all studies that contradict their views are somehow deliberately made by kikes to mislead the public, why should the same argument not be used on their own people? Look at the shit that the homeopathy lobby puts out - Sugar pills totally cure cancer, goy! Is that not equally malicious and misleading?

Video embedded is on RF exposure

Hooking up 1.5 volt exposure on plants:
>youtube.com/watch?v=fx665rycyVw
100GHz RF exposure on plants
>youtube.com/watch?v=fx665rycyVw
CASIO wristwatch exposure and distance
>youtube.com/watch?v=GyFP0An6C4U

For all you fucking normie cuck faggots saying MUH STUDIES when you tell us this shit is not going to kill us, you forget i would rather not take the chance. I would rather not use teflon, mercury cfl bulbs, drink municipial water, etc. Maybe 5g is not going to fuck me up but taking the chance just so i can be shuttled in an autonomus car is not for me.

What is the benefit for 5g anyways? I always hear it is being pushed because autonomous vehicles will need it. Otherwise, do ppl really give a fuck about updating their instagram feed at blaxing speeds ?

You are crafting new lingo for your narrative.
It's obvious you are trying to manufacture an image of consensus.
These are buzzwords not in the current Zig Forums vocabulary, you are forcing them.
You are a shill, even if you just work for your own dumb little lefty-progressive transhumanist cause.

And you are avoiding making an actual argument. I've been calling eso niggers that for years, because we've had problems with these people flooding in from /x/ forever. People who believe in esoteric shit engage in magical thinking, which is nigger-tier. Hence: Eso niggers.

Netflix user and other video streaming. Now in 4K/60fps.

STAY NATSOC RIGHT MY FELLOW NAZI NIGGER!
All Zig Forums lingo is forced garbage.

Attached: e3080fe324e256cf94f0b862b42747832917214670043533ecc1e9eeb63d06f0.jpg (808x1024, 147.19K)

The embedded "study" is shit tbh.

Hit the nail on the head. This will force everyone to endure way higher levels of RF over their lifetime.
The benefit is mostly in the surveillance sector probably. More APs, easier to triangulate and more points to gather data.
As you said, no one gives a fuck about higher speeds in the areas were 4G coverage is good, and 5G is worse at long range meaning it won't improve things for the countryside unless they build more towers there anyway.

Good for you, making up your own terminology. That doesn't make you right.
This has nothing to do with esoterics either, where's the secret teachings of Greek philosophers? Or have you redefined the word as well?
I bet it's all real in your mind.

Does that justify his?
>implying you aren't him on a new IP

No, not particularly, but /x/ is all about esoterics and since these people are mentally deficient they will believe everything as long as it sounds like hidden knowledge because it strokes their egos being "in the know".

I just read the pdf and the OP text/link.
Is an "eso nigger" someone who is focused on an ethnostate?

The pdf was great.
I have no idea what it means..

wtf, I love 5G now.

a term that comes from a fantasy book, which was used by crazy feminists and then their associates.
stop being so obviously disingenuous.

5G towers can be used to an extreme of an open microwave, most pleb safe way I can put it.

Hehe, I meant I have no idea what eso nigger means

This "eso nigger" shit is a forced meme. If you are genuinely arguing the word "esoteric" means /x/-tier magic shit then you are either extremely ignorant or a kike. Virtually all red pilled kowlegde and beliefs are esoteric. Not understanding a subject doesn't make you an authority on the subject.

Here is the definition of esoteric, straight from the fucking dictionary for all you lazy fucks:
I.E., virtually every conspiracy Zig Forums knows to be true: The truth of ww2, race, white genocide, jewish behavior, the USS liberty, usury, Israel being behind 9/11, the damage caused by circumcision, etc. The truth to every single one of these is esoteric in nature. Attacking "esoteric" subjects is attacking the truth based on the argument that because it's not known and accepted by the masses, it must be false. Again, go fuck off and choke on some foreskins you fucking kikes.

You know full well that's not the commonly understood meaning.

I'm not saying hes wrong, but how is 4G not killing us?
Was 3G that bad?

Is 5G a millions times different, or is it just the limit of what the human body can take?

Attached: rtfm.png (228x489, 73K)

Ok then if you don't like that here is a scientific book if you want to delve into the dry stuff.
"The Magnetic Blueprint of Life" by Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls Jr.
>archive.org/stream/pdfy-ALsWlpI79UPXwNOv/The Magnetic Blueprint Of Life#mode/2up
You can do all the experiments at home. The explains from all the ions and salts to everything.
You are trying way too hard to be honest. Fuck you.

Dude if you don't understand how radios work and the responce amplitude to different frequencies, then shut the fuck up.

No but the video shows barely nothing.
It's still good he did it, but as a study goes it's very bare bones.
Made me consider buying a shitload of plants and place in a circle around some kind of RF emitter in an area I know has little other radiation. If the plants in every row of the circle displayed similar and gradually worse symptoms the closer you got to the emitter that'd say more than just a single row of a few plants.
Mythbusters had greenhouses which indicated music effected plants in a similar way. Which means it could be chance in this case too.

I'm also on your side in this thread if you'd read the rest of my posts.
Thanks for the other info!

Your education system failed you user. Then again, it was likely built so you accept such studies as fact. Place the plants in proximity to a fire, and those closest to it will die. This proves that fire is bad for people at any range. That's how fucking retarded you are.

The plant experiment should be easy to reproduce. Put a healthy potted plant next to your router. Does it die? How fast?

You're the worst kind of trash, you know that?

Attached: f3ddcfe0f86793976869354ee079e8a052c0be5e200ab773262725c852002ff3.png (1078x1078, 613.77K)

Yet it's exactly the meaning these faggots are pushing with this "eso nigger" meme. It's the same as calling all Zig Forums beliefs tinfoil or schizo, or trying to stigmatize conspiracy theories in general. It's attacking credibility via social acceptance using a label as a substitute for a logical argument, which is an incredibly obvious and common kike shill tactic.

I find it entirely suspicious that there are so many (((posters))) defending 5G, but with no good reason to defend, they're more concerned with tossing ad hominem at anyone concerned about the health impacts, or shallowly defending the tech in general.

Putin please nuke us

Attached: 1548967277826.jpg (780x960, 114.22K)

It's still not ionizing radiation.

Ionizing radiation causes cancer by knocking atoms out of the DNA protein chains in your cells.

Non-ionizing radiation is not powerful enough to ever break molecular bonds.

The radiation used for communication can, at worst, heat up matter by transfering energy and making molecules vibrate. If cell towers were heating up your body, you would be aware of it. They would also be heating up everything else in their effective range, not just you.

Unless we somehow started using ultraviolet or X rays for communication, cell towers aren't going to adversely affect your health.

Reminder that "5GHz" and "5G" are not even remotely similar concepts and that this is a paid shill trying to defuse the health risks of MICROWAVE RADIATION.

This. 5G is in the fucking 60GHz range, not 5GHz

There is no such thing. Satellites, man.

Put your ballsack into a microwave oven and tell me it's not harmful, shill.

Hooray! Let's all go stand in a microwave! Artificial manipulation of molecular states surely can't damage or change chemical bonds!

Attached: MicrowaveChocolateCaramelMugCake_finished2.jpg (1000x562 22.11 KB, 56.16K)

There's some pretty obvious shilling going on.
They way overreact when called out to, a common trait.

This. Harm is not about resonating on atomic level, its about molecular and above too which is completely ignored by the Ionizing/non-ionizing scale of harming.

fucking moron. cancer caused by cell phones radiation is proven even by your beloved courts & MSM.

Take your gnostic science elsewhere.

Oh neat. Some tinfoils on the loose. Itcs a pleasure to observe them in their natural habitat

Because 5g is a Jewish weapon. It was developed in Isreal, where it is also banned. That should be all you need to know. But it gets a hell of a lot worse. The problem is that is is being rolled out everywhere without the consent of the public, and without any formal studies testing its safety before rolling it out. You can't 'opt out' of exposure either, they want this shit everywhere, even out innawoods.

Frequencies in general have all kinds of strange effects on life. Certain frequencies have been found to support life at a cellular level, while others are detrimental. A recent study which aggregated data from dozens of other studies going back decades recently proved this and even identified these frequencies:
semanticscholar.org/paper/A-Semi-Harmonic-Frequency-Pattern-Organizes-Local-Geesink-Meijer/1c3b42e8b2a079290ce7a6ddd66e598e7088211d
You can imagine what might happen when the life-destabilizing frequencies are unleashed on the public and at the intensities and octaves supported by 5g. It's basically like stuffing most of the population into a fucking microwave. The problem with fighting this is that is science is inherently esoteric. So to those without some basic understanding of both biology and electrical engineering, this stuff sounds crazy and is very difficult to understand.

Way to ruin your IP in a single post.

Holy fucking shit strawman.
The point was that non-ionizing radiation can, at worst, do thermal damage, which is extremely easy to detect, it increases temperature.

Of course standing in a microwave oven is going to harm you, but you will fucking notice it immediately as it is the heat that kills you. Microwaves are not a silent killer like ionizing radiation is.

You don't have an argument.
So you've admitted you were wrong.
OKAY, SO I GUESS THE XENOESTROGENS IN OUR WATER SUPPLY ARE TOTALLY COOL, RIGHT? MOST MEN DON'T NOTICE THEM, SO IT'S FINE THAT OUR TESTOSTERONE IS HALF OF WHAT IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO AND THAT 40% OF WHITE MEN ARE OPERATIONALLY INFERTILE. BECAUSE WE DON'T NOTICE IT IMMEDIATELY. RIGHT? TOTALLY OKAY.

Nobody except me is calling anyone an eso nigger. Are you stupid or deliberately trying to create a fake narrative here?

My issue with these people is twofold:
They don't actually care about politics. They just want recognition and circle jerk about how they know more than other people. If some leftist organization offered them an open ear, they'd run there in a heartbeat. Esoterics are politically worthless to us, just like women, nonwhites or homos because these groups only care about their one pet issue to begin with. Accepting them means opening the floodgates for all kinds of retardation that distracts from the real issues. Which, in turn, is exactly what the jews (and the owners of 8ch) would want - an ineffective Zig Forums that cares more about moon nazis and lizard people than it does about real world political issues.

Secondly, it's a method of poisoning the well not just for outsiders but for everyone on Zig Forums as well. The more retarded conspiracy/esoteric shit is brought up and accepted as "truth", the more unreliable our stance becomes. It'd be exactly like accepting Muslims as our "allies" because they happen to dislike Jews too.

My point wasn't that microwaves are harmless. They're not. It's that microwaves do not cause cancer.
You can be exposed to lethal levels of microwaves. The lethality of it is due to generating heat via friction because it makes water molecules vibrate.

Cooke, dead, cells cannot become cancerous cells.

Yeah it is really weird since you can easily do those experiments yourself and see that RF and magnetic fields both do nothing at all to plants. Almost like that guy is full of shit or something.

Nice one anime faggot. Go back to /r9k/ to your gayboys.
Ok if you don't understand what I told here you go:
5G 4G and 3G are woring on different frequencies. If the frequency band is not in resonance to human cellular structure then it is not harmful. Health risk is about TUNING INTO the frequencies that cause molecular or organ damage, local burns. That's why I am so fucking pissed. He does not understand that a small percantage in difference has different responses. 4G and 3G may tune into an even number of multiples of the resonant frequency and still cause long term effects that are ignored by the victim. That is why people are getting leukemia, prostate cancer, limb shaking, dizziness, migraine MONTHS or YEARS after a tower is built near them. It slowly destroys the immune system and also opens up the blood-brain barrier, making people exposed for toxic metals like tiny aluminium particles that can get between nerve endings to short nerves and cause brain cell death aka alzheimer's disease.
He is fucking ignorant and implies that 5G is not harmful because he didn't get leukemia the scond they turned the system on. Fuck all this. Fuck stupid people. I am pissed that everyone is stupid like a piece of brick.

Just die already. exp-oncology.com.ua/article/1845/long-term-exposure-to-microwave-radiation-provokes-cancer-growth-evidences-from-radars-and-mobile-communication-systems
Yeah, that surely won't cause any damage to our bodies, seeing as they're mostly water.

Then democracy is a fucking joke user. As society becomes ever more dominated by esoteric science, the plebs keep voting for fucking morons based on Clown red-blue division systems. While QAnon-style psyops keep the smarter ones happy that RFK will emerge in a superman costume and ban vaccines next week.

Attached: we are fucked.jpg (400x400, 101.99K)

You are pulling it out of your ass.
The plants fucking died that got exposed. It's on record. Put it on your router and see for yourself. The experiment took months actually. The guy deserves slack for his willing to do long term experiments not shit like you do.

Your entire argument is a strawman. No one in this thread is doing what you are describing, yet you are calling them eso niggers anyway in spite of your own definition.

5 minutes of digging reveals the resistance to 5g is stronger than I thought previously. The current count of signatures appealing this is over 40,000 as of Jan 31, 2019. Hundreds of studies by different experts in different fields from different countries all around the world all suggest the same thing:
5G IS NOT SAFE
PDF RELATED. Try calling me an /x/ tinfoil schizo eso nigger now you fucking kikes.

There is a ton of pseudoscience in this thread right now.

Also, if the eso nigger term bothers you so much, good job it worked. The point of insults isn't to be accurate.

Great document, saved.
Just filter the shill already and stop arguing with him. I've had enough of them already. Fucking anime avaterfags from 4chan

Do y'all have any sources that are credible to back up your claim that 5G is potentially dangerous? The OP claims that mortality rose by "5-10%" which should be easily falsifiable or provable. But life expectancy has gone up from 75 to 78.5 since the 1990s.