Chimpout Brewing

Shocking moment white school security staff punch, slam, and pull the hair of a black girl student, 15, then smash her face onto a table as friends scream for them to stop.

Footage shows the chaotic scene at Hazleton Area High School in Hazle Township, Luzerne County, when a uniformed security officer appears to hit the student’s knee in order to force her head down onto a cafeteria table.

But the restraining doesn’t end there, with the officer then grabbing the teenager’s hair and yanking her forward.

District superintendent Brian Uplinger insisted: ‘It’s important to know there are always two sides to every story,' WYOU television station reported.

He added: 'It's really important for parents and students and community members to get both sides of those stories before going to social media.'

School District Police Chief Ed Harry said the officers acted properly to ‘get [the situation] under control immediately’.

He explained: ‘You can see from the snippet of video there were hundreds of kids in the cafeteria and they were cheering her on, yelling and cheering her on. They needed to deescalate that.’

archive.is/C6nDe

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/national-security/privacy-and-surveillance/william-barr-helped-build-americas-surveillance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AYO SHE DINDU NUFFINS

Attached: Shocking_moment_school_security_punch_and_pull_the_hair_of_a_female_student_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-02-06_08.56.15.png (801x3488, 2.52M)

Doesn't matter that they're playing up the cop's whiteness, cops almost always win the public perception game over niggers.
Reminder that even the most "anti-racist" shitlib has racist thoughts.

If anything this should be the standard treatment for chimps, maybe then they'll sit dey ass down.

And once again we see nothing of the situation leading up to the events. Have they learned nothing from the Covington narrative blowing up in their faces?

(((>>12766545)))
(((>>12766555)))
(((>>12766567)))
(((>>12766574)))
(((>>12766575)))

Remember, we are being attacked by jewish shills. Controversial yet useless threads. Sage this thread and move on

I thought students weren't allowed to have cell phones on them on school?

Your error is in thinking they learn.

Sage is not a fucking downvote.

Just play this over the schools intercom and play this video in the auditorium.

Attached: Dancing Dog Hates Niggers.mp4 (380x476, 3.59M)

An absolute zoo, fuck America is repulsive

Has there been even one mass-scale chimpout with Trump in office? I think to motivate niggers to do anything, requires organization and funding.

What does this stupid shit mean? Is Esau white people or something?

Perspicacity
12 hours ago
Boy I'm just glad Esau's rulership is almost completely over

AMUD HA-ESH BE-MIDBAR
10 hours ago
YAHUWSHUWA Is Coming and HE'S Not Playing.. not by might nor by power but by my spirit says the Lord. I plead the blood of YAHUWSHUA BEN YAHUWAH over the Hebrews of Israel all over the world, because we don't see everything , our people are suffering in places that we don't know and they need protection.. sanctify your ways o House of Israel, no sin in your camp, get married if you must have a wife or a husband, but stop playing with yourself, I'm glad I repented and for your sake repent and believe

Esau is certainly a non-Jew, which these retards probably consider as anyone non nigger. Usually, Esau (the hairy man) is considered the father of the Arabs. In the Bible story, he was the first son of Isaac, but Jacob (who becomes Israel) the scheming proto-kike stole his birthright.

Pardon me…

Social Media is the great cancer of our world today

Also edom means red/ruddy. Harry=Hairy, red hair confirms that this is the intent. Is this real?

Attached: King Richard says harry is a cunt.jpg (300x405, 63.01K)

Stolen from elsewhere

This all changed I think. Now it's considered an educational tool or some shit, at least in some districts.

Blacks don't think they ever do anything wrong. They're able to justify every action they take against others (he owes me, they were being racist, you just don't want to see a black man succeed, etc). I wonder if one day they'll eventually figure out that all this shitty behavior ever does is get people pissed off at them and turn potential friends and allies into yet more people who don't want to deal with blacks. They don't seem to have much self-awareness though so I doubt it.

I thought you needed more than a security license to be a zookeeper though? Or is this not a zoo?

Pretty sure I saw this on the wildlife channel a while back.

What happened before that need her to be restrained at all? Why is this massively important piece of information missing?

Like animals, blacks lack any notion of introspection.

The Goyim Know which is why ZOGnald will start WW3 to protect his tribe

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-175128_YouTube.jpg (1428x2606, 639.67K)

I don't.

That explains it. Also interesting that (((terror attacks))) never seem to happen anymore. I don't think it is because Donald put a stop to them, it's just that he's a good goy, and there's no need to remind him to behave.

You think Onigger was/is a bad goy fighting the kosher system?

No, but he was too ineffectual for their liking. Remember he couldn't even command his military to attack Syria properly for the Jews. Thus, the US and EU public had to have their behaviour corrected. Remember, all of a sudden you had massive waves of (((ISIS))) attacks in many major cities.

>He explained: ‘You can see from the snippet of video there were hundreds of kids in the cafeteria and they were cheering her on, yelling and cheering her on. They needed to deescalate that.’

Fixed.

His job was to be effectual at reading the teleprompter in between golfing games which he did as best as any monkey could do.

All you need to know is that Esau was a hairy man, and Jacob was a smooth man.

His job was to sell to the American people what they wanted. He failed at getting the public behind the war in Syria. The revised approach was to create a mythical terror group to traumatize civilians, and a fake refugee crisis to pull at their heartstrings.

Terror attacks are used to embarrass leaders, or direct public anger to a new boogeyman. With Donald, it ruins his image of the "tough guy protector" if terror attacks occur on his soil. Should he ever decide to follow through with pulling troops out of Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq however, well then you can expect terror attacks non-stop. They'd probably do Trump Tower if he really became a bad goy.

I also wonder if the EU terror attacks have been put on pause so as to not create more pro-brexit supporters, which they're trying to rewind as we speak.

putting your hands on kids that arent yours inis a big no no in the US and a child basically has to be physically holding a weapon while in the act of using it on someone before you can so much as lightly brush passed their shoulder

in all the special throwaway schools in inner city school districts that contain all the brain damaged physically violent kids that got expelled from all the other kids your trained as staff how to break up fights or stop aggressive kids even ones armed with knives or scissors to never strike any of them, youre literally told to wrap them up around their arms, the most physical thing you could get away with is something like a body throw a or a bear hug and even that would open you up to being royally fucked in a lawsuit or being fired in fear of one

The EU terror attacks stopped because Trump is spying on dual citizen "Americans" in Tel Aviv. Israel is supposed to be the only all-seeing eye. There is much kvetching about it at the aclu site:

aclu.org/blog/national-security/privacy-and-surveillance/william-barr-helped-build-americas-surveillance

And BLM stupidity stopped because Trump would squash them.

Oh boy, a real live Qtard in our midst.

I yearn for the day when we get a ferguson level chimpout again that redpills droves of normies. I know it will never happen again as BLM got its funding cut by Soros

Hurricane Katrina was probably the most effective red pill I've ever seen.

Attached: US Interracial Crime.webm (640x360, 7.72M)

Attached: zccd6752173cc4b83f4728c60abfc139a25622bcf8ce8805f95d089c6c110a55b.webm (839x350, 3.77M)

When ever a black person is calling a white person, a descendant of Esau, it means they believe they was teh true hebrews n' shit.

But seriously, the Black Herbrew Isrealites are scary, in the fact that they believe that god wants all whites dead, which means that they have even less qualms about killing and attacking "whitey".

Bring it on.

Found the homosexual.

Race war will be hilarious. Kikes will get it from both sides, shitskins who think they are evil yt, and actual yt who will keep them in mind as #1 priority through the chaos. Imagine every anons' merchant folders printed and and flyered all over. IRL propaganda overflow, with bullets to back it up. It's going to be to the point where nobody can stop it, just an emergent phenomenon.

Some of us care about people other than ourselves, like women, children, & old people.

A spitting nigger in a zoo?
Imagine my schock!

*shock too

surprised to see something of aryan aesthetic from a bunch of pozlords

oh i am laffin

Attached: Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif (350x191, 1.05M)

Uncle Adolf confirms

They likely unironically made that because fuck whitey, and here's why.

Attached: 1524101701191.png (728x383, 384.15K)

Puritanmerica is way overprotective of kids. Teens are considered "kids". Adults up to 26 are considered "kids" between obongocare and 26 being the age you stop being restricted from things and stop being charged extra on insurance if you're male. The same place that thinks it's ok to tranny a kid or let it get molested by hollywood jews while sending feds after you if you find any attraction at all toward a teenager when you're past a magic number age and don't suddenly unnaturally lose attraction to what you were naturally instinctively attracted to.

DRASNER YOU FILTHY jEW