Nancy Pelosi is really scared right now

Watch the SOTU again and check her face during the "we will outspend Russia [in a nuclear arms race]" comment from Trump. She goes from typical bored wine aunt boomer to deeply concerned, and then starts reading the actual transcript of the speech just to check that it wasn't an off the cuff comment. She then tries looking at Micheal Pence who either doesn't look back or looks back and smiles.

That was the exact moment when she realized all the Russiagate talk will now have real world consequences for herself and her district (San Francisco). In case it's not obvious, Trump's missile plan is Reagan's 1983 SDI a plan that would have modernized the ~15 or so missile sites within the Bay Area with mid-range nuclear weapons (weapons that were subsequently banned via the 1987 INFT which Trump just killed). This includes two missile sites within San Francisco itself.

I'm currently going through her press releases from about 2013 and 2012, when she was complaining about the nuclear weapons upgrade Obama forced on her. She's just realized what she's done, she's created a new nuclear arms race. And when New Start (the current treaty passed by Obama that limits nuclear warheads) expires in 2021 all bets will be off as mass production of nuclear warheads can resume. To facilitate this, the nearby Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory expanded it's weapons testing facilities which local residents complained about. Lockheed's fuze manufacturing site adjacent Moffett Airfield also built a new building and service entrance.

This is what real fear looks like, not of Trump but of the future. This is the dividend for your Trump vote in 2016 did Zig Forums,

Attached: NIKEmapwithcap.jpg (700x700 196.34 KB, 101.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Weinstein_(general)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not on reddit.

Yeah I'm sure shes really upset

Attached: 1de917959003cf565ffe0e05805d0affbd684e96beb33b28e683a86f0b3f503e.jpg (1024x683, 113.57K)

To be clearer: Trump will likely cause nuclear weapons to be stationed within San Francisco itself within a decade. This is a major, significant sea change and something local residents do not want but will have no way of stopping. Not even Pelosi would be able to stop it because her own party would depose her for being a Russian Traitor.

Attached: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (300x238 38.3 KB, 26.08K)

It's all fun and games until the nukes are parked literally less than a half mile from her house. This shit is a NIMBY's ultimate nightmare, and SF is the biggest NIMBY tumor on the west coast.

Just stop

Please don't post that cringy pile of shit again. Kill it with fire.

Can the nukes start flying and killing all mutts already?

baste Trump is taking down ASSad and there is nothing you nazis can do about it lol

Attached: 408ede8465ba9fed5667177c6ee75c038335e00da4164cdd61c3702e47fbd0f9.png (686x612, 515.51K)

Hurrrr let's build more nukes!!! What a great idea for a nation in demographic decline. Here future nigger and latino leaders of America, it's a big boom gun for entire cities!
MARS AWAITS

San Francisco is brimful of kikes, faggots, and tech industry personnel. It is an absolute epicenter of postwar militant American foreign policy. Stop buying the first thing presented to you on the surface.

Implications I had not even thought of thanks for the insight OP

Cool story bro.

Attached: Trump_is_my_President.webm (960x540, 14.3M)

Stay mad, mutts. I hope the mongol commies and you subhuman mongrels kill eachother off. Remember to nuke a few big Euro cities too. You will do the world a great service.

Attached: stupid amerimutt enjoying good time with baste black granddaughters.jpg (700x648 305.75 KB, 395.44K)

All three of those groups do not want a nuclear-armed military base in their own city. You'd have to be completely retarded not to realize this. Jews don't want it because it hurts their homes' values (since not many people want to live next to a nuclear bomb), faggots don't want it because the Army isn't gay like the Navy, and tech soyboys can't even handle something big and loud like a train let alone a missile depot.

Also this isn't a "trolling the libs epic style!!!" either, since it's the Democrats trolling themselves by propping up Russiagate without thinking through the consequences. The consequences, Trump or not, are nuclear weapons being parked on their block and their homes becoming a target. This suddenly brings the fake news narrative home in a totally unavoidable way, and in a way that they have no control over because anyone who criticizes it is outed as a wrongthink Traitor.

And the biggest irony is that the people who enforce wrongthink, media personalities and pundits, largely live in LA and Atlanta and not SF. This is a clear cut case of the dogs turning on their master.

You're a complete fucking idiot. It is painful reading this drivel.

MIGApedes doing everything to justify what the cocksucker in chief does.

If you think that then you've never been around a Jew, a faggot or a soyboy in real life let alone a room full of them whining about how the big scary assault airplanes from Travis AFB wake up their fur babies at night and makes them cry.

Pissing in a sea of shills. Keep trying though, if that is what you believe in. Divine punishment is coming to all allied shithole and the "people" who still refuse to acknowledge the truth of the last century.

You will never be white.

And of course you have the SA spergs jumping on the white hate because they're just niggers and we're actually getting shit done. Pottery. We have no reason to save you niggers.

Where are you getting that I'm pro-Trump?

You are actually right though. As said, muttmerica and mongol commies should kill themselves now now now.

MIGA

Trump supporters open the spoiler, its for you.

Attached: thelastthingaleftistsees.jpg (1920x1440, 654.4K)

The fact that you are actually retarded and think that the higher ups of a war machine want to live anywhere near their ammunition depot.

I know.

There you have it newfags, the anti-white (((whites))) with the muttspam are SA yids. You're welcome.

Indeed. The trumpkike shilling and civnat pushing have been killing Zig Forums for a long time.

Attached: deck crew yo.gif (450x239, 996.24K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Weinstein_(general)

Attached: Jack Weinstein Hello goyim mutts would you like to get nuked today.JPG (2400x3000, 664.05K)

she didn't even pay much attention to what he was saying
dumb italians never fucking listen

Nothing has been placed anywhere yet, has it? No and if/when it ends up placed somewhere else, your post and every other mouth breathing one will just disappear into the ether like you never said it. Nobody in San Francisco who matters opposes the threat of genocidal violence against the Russians. Nobody. Most of the people who don't matter don't oppose genocidal threats against the Russians.

Kikes, faggots, and Trump are all on the same side. Trump and Pelosi are all Browder crew parasites. The coordinated campaign of slandering Trump as a Russian plant was an operation to stir up liberals into a war party frenzy. It worked.

Why do they call jew's kikes? Where does it come from? I don't get it.

I think you meant "poetry"

Attached: db969ab58915133a894fbbda69972890a5186abfa63649d8a5d4ce96a91b70e6.jpg (500x707, 119.24K)

When illiterate jews came through Ellis Island, they refused to make an "x" to sign their name because of the Holy Cross. They used a circle instead. Kikel is circle in yiddish.

Wrong opinions should disappear, yes. But you can't go wrong with OP either way, because more nukes for the muttshithole is never good. pelosi and her ilks know this. A hard reset after a massive conflict is the thing they fear most. Power is legitimized, either by fooling or physically destroying the enemies. The latter has been scrapped for a long time, because you need as many slaves as possible for the infinite debt system.

Kikes pretending they hate jeebus and drew an O instead of X on their immigration papers.
So was the legend.

Pelosi and her ilks are only in power because of nuclear weapons and they are all well aware that the US is now a distant third among the super powers, coasting entirely on a legacy of already constructed systems and mature production lines.

I have nothing against Russians.
t. American

Yes. Which is why provoking the mongol commies with nukes threatens them and their businesses. The nuke race is over, and having more nukes mean jack fucking shit but empty chest beating of a dying empire.
It can lead to a lot of things, but nothing good for the status quo.

Back to 4chan with you

Can't escape divine punishment, mutts.

Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (750x1041 36.52 KB, 103.67K)

SF is the most obvious location and one which was marked out in Reagan's original SDI plan, which Trump is drawing from. SF would be protected because:

but most importantly:

By comparison LA/San Diego will have missile sites placed on active bases while Portland/Seatac area sites have to be eniment domained. All three comprise an effective west coast missile defense network.

No, the ship has sailed for that for America.

Wouldn't stop them from selling the propaganda.

Attached: triforce.jpg (1016x1233, 120.6K)

The old Nike program was mainly for bombers.
There is no reason whatsoever for modern nukes to be placed near a metropolitan area.
The proven way to destroy an incoming warhead is a kinetic dart.

People have to buy it, though. Almost nobody outside of American borders do apart from gulfniggers and Poles who don't really have much choice based on the boxes they've put themselves in.

The common muttslave believes it. That is enough for them. Come on, you know this. America never reached the glory of Rome, but it sures replicate the downfall in a spectacular way.

Utterly pathetic.

Are the remaining Trump supporters on this board shills, or just actual retards at this point.

I how you are pessimistic about people, but nobody that retarded can actually use a computer-
Oh wait, I eat my words now.

Answer: The board is known to have sold itself out to Kushner, what do you think, numbnut?

It doesn't work for any country, but that won't stop the Pentagon from committing at least a trillion dollars per year towards it like Reagan wanted. It's all about money, and building and rebuilding a nuclear-armed missile defense system is the sort of pork that is totally unrivaled in terms of sheer scale and cost. Figure the first time it was suggested, 1983, Jews weren't willing to pay for it. Now they are (at least the ones that don't live near missile sites).

Israel's rise and acquisition of nuclear weapons in that time probably plays a role in it.

Good question.

Exactly, smart pebbles which was one of the things SDI attempted to build but was cancelled in 1993 with the end of the Cold War. A combination of kinetic (plausibly rail-launched) pebbles, lasers, plasma and directed nuclear warheads all play into this. And each costs a huge, huge, huge amount of money to develop on their own. Tying it all into one system will probably be a project that will rival the Internet, since this sort of project required the government to build both the internet and GPS just to make such a thing practically feasible.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm just saying why Pelosi is having problems now, the type of problems that only a boomer like her and her constituents could understand.

Inshallah, Putin nukes San Francisco before we negotiate peace.

Your faggy D&C gay shit has no effect. I bet you aren't even German.

New Yorkers

>>>/qresearch/

Judeo-democracy is so based.

Anybody remember during the election when Trump was going to do the unity thing with Russia? Now that the CIA let him in on the next episode of "Jews Play Both Sides" he seems excited about the role he stole from Hillary, whose husband was getting blowjobs from a Russian, who married her daughter to a Russian, and who gave Jewtin our uranium.

Unless he loses 2020 and becomes totally irrelevant, you mean.

Trump wont cause a nuclear war or any preaident will. Russia will because they want it

You are this brainwashed.

I wish he would station half of it in California instead

I'm curious actually, where do you hail from?
I like you tbh

Lurk more.

Tactical nuke batteries in fag town? Wow, we'll never have to mine salt ever, ever again.

Wow, Brock, I must say that this tack is very creative, but you're never, ever getting those two cents deposited in your account.

Americans and Russians are both kikes. Kill two birds with one stone and save the white race from mutts and khazars.

Americans and Russians are both kikes. Kill two birds with one stone and save the white race from mutts and khazars.

Fix your shitty site codenigger

Attached: dd74246b78e9d437d78f4fee16656332e8cad6e422c334383cfa67b6cc01128b.jpg (925x583 71.73 KB, 165.89K)

Hollywood actors make such good commanders-in-chief. Almost as good as painters.

Kike shills are mad because they know a nuclear strike against the US would only target (((major cities)))

gee, what would happen if the russians nuked san francisco?

For the uninitiated.

Attached: Guide_to_the_Bay_Area.jpg (936x852, 252.8K)

Like it matters. High tech industry would be nuked anyway.

Stupid thread and fuck the Zognald.

Attached: trump israel.png (580x175 170.72 KB, 14.26K)

I hope you are correct. Somebody needs to stop the West from creating 4 billion niggers.

Attached: US government.png (882x709 848.75 KB, 76.94K)

>Kushner is 100% paying Jim (((Watkins))) to push this same pro-Trump bullshit as he did in 2016
Literally everyone here hates Trump, a 100% confirmed Shabbos Goy kike puppet
Kill Yourself OP and murder your children

These are paid Kushner bots
100%

Whenever I see Mike Pence, I see Leslie Nielsen. Truly magnificent!

Well did you?

Please, that's far too optimistic. Even if Kamela Harris (SF resident) somehow becomes President circumstances will force her to commit to Trump's nuclear plans simply because Russia has already committed in turn. Basically she either goes full retard and exposes the US/west to new Russian nukes or she doubles down on the arms race. Given how the Russiagate shit went/is going, Dems wouldn't let her do anything but commit to the hardest anti-Russian policy possible.

San Francisco won't get an exception from it simply because of what's there. Everyone except SF residents want the missile sites, and the government doesn't have to ask anyone's permission to do it.

I'm not saying it'd work, just that everyone (except SF residents) would demand it even just as security theater.

Yes, because you speak for everyone here.

KYS homo.

Berkeley is a commie shit hole but niggers cant afford the rent there. Niggers are in Richmond, Oakland and further east in pittsburg and antioch.

Im one of the millions of rightous mutt haters around the world.

When did I say Im German?

I can't wait too kill all of you kikes.

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced40a64781c4.jpg (1100x633, 243.28K)

IF ONLY, user

Attached: 2d0393dac8b4a0b89918c987f4d834392e394781e36a6510ead477b2889a76c4.jpg (400x387, 31.5K)

Then do it you larping pathetic faggot Nazi degenerate.

All talk no action.

Can you go back to Reddit please and thank you.

Sounds

Good

To

Me

Give

Me

Your

Address

Just retards.

Shut the fuck up kike.

Fuck, can we do an go fund me for putin to get this going?

Attached: ec36a0f3b4915856ec134d947841af00a5bc9246ecc20d85fdcea1b04e353fe7.gif (498x362, 800.78K)

COOL

STORY

BRO

kys kike.

Will mommy let you out after 10pm?