GINSBORG IS ALIVE YOU STUPID GOYIM

archive.is/3dOeH

Attached: 1549493827011.png (400x274 425.42 KB, 11.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/02/06/ruth-bader-ginsburg-was-seen-public-monday-conspiracy-theorists-still-insist-shes-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she's not dead, just have her come out in public.
What's the issue?
Unless she's not doing so well, of course…

Part of it is probably health related, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping her out of the public eye to encourage the Trumpnigger conspiracy theories about her being dead, so they can use them to discredit real conspiracies.

roll her faggot body out in public nigger. We want to have a look at the decrepit witch…we know she is dead as fuck…and you can't.

She even was at the State of the Union. In spirit, because she's dead.

Attached: Ghost-of-Ginsburg.jpg (675x425, 55.41K)

Most likely an animatronic puppet. There's a reason why they use CGI mostly in films these days, they don't want the public knowing how good practical effects are today.

I would bet my left nut that RBG is just being kept alive by machines…otherwise she is clinically dead

Attached: 51530689_2507738409241060_6853030021993332736_n.jpg (960x795, 96.74K)

It's a conspiracy theory that she's alive. The fact that someone so important to the country can not be confirmed dead or alive is unacceptable. If she's alive, it's not like it's hard to prove she is.

I think RBG has not made any public appearances lately and she needs to make one to prove that she is still fit for the job. Lots of people on the left have been concerned about Trump's ability to do his job, I think they should hold RBG to the same standards. If she's not physically and mentally capable of doing her job she should be replaced.

polite sage, but you can't have someone who is in a vegetative state willingly step down from their position.

They're going to keep this woman alive and suffering for as long as possible.

Shut up and believe what we tell you, goyim. Don't make us activate dah Samson Option.

so basically the kikes' version of Russia's MAD?

It wouldn't be the first time Democrats did this…
Edith and Woodrow Wilson

Attached: President_Wilson_1919-bw.tif.png (220x276 78.41 KB, 13.36K)

Link is broken. This one works:

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/02/06/ruth-bader-ginsburg-was-seen-public-monday-conspiracy-theorists-still-insist-shes-dead/

Have these people never heard of the Streisand Effect?

She was NOT seen in public you blithering idiot. Read the article. They CLAIM that she was at a small semi-private event to watch her daughter in law, and was kept in a special private area in the very back of the theater, where it was purposely darkened, and no photos were allowed in the building. No one saw her coming or going, and no one saw her there. It's just a big pack of (((lies))).

Attached: WeekendAtGinnies.png (600x651, 1005.53K)

Ding dong the witch is dead…

And the one who claimed to have seen her had all his social media locked down immediately.

Good priming material
Show people the drunk history vid of some degenerate skank praising Edith for perverting the democratic process in the name of feminism. They’ll pick up on the similarities and either be outraged or out themselves as one of (((them))).

subtle, I like it.

I think she is still alivebarely

inb4

I'm probably showing my ignorance of Supreme Court procedure here but wouldn't the tactic to force the truth about Ginsburg out be to bring some important decision to the Court where Ginsburg needs to be present to give her judgement. Either she's there and we're done with it or she doesn't show up to do her job.

The other thing is that the likelihood of her surviving Trump's second term (if she is still alive) has got to be basically zero so is there really much point in getting flustered with whether or not she's alive right now?

They did this in the 70's with Douglas.

Attached: Justice_William_O_Douglas.jpg (466x600, 17.34K)

More like Mad Magazine. The Sanford Option is kikery.

the shills are out in force wherever this is discussed. It isn't unreasonable for her to show she is alive and still capable of serving in her position, she has been absent from the supreme court for an unprecedented amount of time.

She's dead. This is just a piss poor attempt at obfuscating that fact by saying "yeah well they don't have her severed head in their hands so how can they say she's dead! Check mate!" but to anyone. I mean ANYONE, that's clearly retarded.

This. The jews are very obviously losing control of the narrative, and it shows. This is like some grade school kid insisting that some video game rumor is true because his uncle works at Nintendo, but it's even worse, because this is national politics.

Hey, fuck you, Pikablu is totally a thing.

He's more real than a living Ginsberg at this point.

He actually is. My memory lapsed and I misremembered him as a fake pokemon that was a blue Pikachu. It was just the fan-name for the unannounced Merrill. There were tons of conspiracies on how to get him in Gen1, though, way more bananas than moving the truck to find Mew.

>(((doubt-mongering)))

Don't you know doubt is a form of terrorism, goy? How dare you question these valiant reporters, they fight on the front lines against the evil alt-right every day, risking their very lives. Show some respect.

Attached: 1402088484716.png (682x435, 322.97K)

The bitch is dead, or very obviously not in very good health. This is just like in USSR times when an important politburo member was ill, and things were hushed up and kept very secretive.

Liitle do jews know, that isn't how Europeans work.

Different times, same tricks.

Attached: 1385684571268.png (1200x1650, 151.95K)

Based Ted.

They already did this but let her vote from home last time. AFIK this is the first time that was ever done in the history of ever but it barely made crickets in the news. Mail in ballots are the new way to steal elections, also supreme court dissensions. I bet the kikes who have her body are keeping some cell cultures alive so they can claim to themselves that she is alive, that's the kind of semantic bullshit Jews like to pull.

Attached: dba9738dd67de20112309d7d62145a42bb17d0b03ae4aff8e10e2c0a68ed7009.jpg (720x512, 46K)

Assad is dead/taken

hasn't shown his face yet

The people should be able to demand proof of life for major officials.

Attached: she-is-not-dead-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-be-working-40233066[1].png (500x488, 105.08K)

Attached: RBGdiagnosis.png (566x789, 586.55K)

Attached: c09a529a330d48f84aea9db7820c25b6[1].gif (500x281, 771.53K)

Who says we can't? The government is supposed to work for the people, right? Ginsburg technically has to report back to her representatives.

This is literally what the Soviet Union did when its dictators died. She's confirmed dead now.

would have been back up and running the next day but both body doubles got the flu. best laid plans, neh?

was willing to believe until until he said "facility in the nevada desert"
that reeks of LARP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x574, 743.05K)

Tits or GTFO. No cell phone pics = fake news

Attached: IMG_20190206_234603.jpg (800x800, 138.23K)

Pre-COINTELPRO Klan was based, though.

They were always masonniggers, who are honorary rabbis. That is like saying jews under "king" david were better than the modern rats.

RGB is dead, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Be that as it may, if some serious niggery was going on in your area, they would promptly take care of it, unlike the mega-kiked law enforcement of today.

Muh red and blue team!

Also, the Klan did nothing wrong. They kept order in the South for decades under enemy occupation before finally being defeated in the 60s.

PROOF OF LIFE is required at this point.

They will wait until the Muller report is out and Trump gets tied up with impeachment bullshit. The are setting up a nice Pure Coincidence. That's why there is talk all of a sudden that the report will be out in a month. A president who is impeached can't be trusted to pick the next judge.

Attached: s_avm_show_2_gal_13.gif (320x200, 6.54K)

Explain this to a non American, polacks,
What is the significance of this woman being dead/alive and how does it affect anything in the real world other than leftist nerratives falling apart?

The only thing the KKK got right was looking like druids on the surface. It was all a big show and sham, which is why it collapsed.

call the DC metro PD and file an endangered or missing persons report so they are forced to do a wellness check

Attached: 2a31adc19b824e725636002a783541a54fe79e92fb7902d8b425fded41133f6b.png (315x641, 214.11K)

thread found here:

Yea, typical.
Ginsburg look-alike's have fundamental differences that could be pointed out if any photos of the look-alike were to emerge, to be studied.
How "convenient" she SUPPOSEDLY makes a public appearance, at a function where no cameras were allowed, and we just have to take people's word that she was actually there.

Let's see…how many people witnessed this ghostly event?
I'll bet you I can overwhelmingly find infinitely more witnesses to the existence of Bigfoot.

Why wasn't she at the SOTU event? I didn't see her there…why doesn't she report for work AT ALL?
As for Thomas, Alito, Sotomayor, or Breyer, THEY are seen regularly, attending court, as is their responsibility. But Ginsburg's seat is gathering dust, having not see the presence of any dribbling butt since she went under the knife. The remains of her Depends leakage has practically petrified on the thing.

I'm sorry, but nobody in their right mind, in this day and age, would EVER take the word of ANY "mainstream" media editorialist for ANYTHING, and the more important the subject is, the higher the likelihood of their lying about it.

Nope, I need more evidence than this "weekend at Bernie's" shit, I'm afraid.
Pic related: last verified photo of Ginsburg in public, visiting Arlington Cemetery.

Attached: GinsburgAtArlington.jpg (1032x774, 128.99K)

This might actually work.
And it's legit…as citizens of the United States, we definitely have an interest in the health and wellness of one of our Supreme Court members.

You mean the report from the investigation that was based on pic related?

Attached: ProofGoldShowerStoryStartedOn4Chan.jpg (800x322, 85.25K)

Can someone edit hoods onto the suffragette white democrats at the SOTU?

i.e., this

Attached: download.jpeg (628x960, 136.53K)

I fucking love this timeline sometimes

WTF I hate racism now!

Attached: 60c17a41680ce3fb7ce765f5fb843b879c52da53a226b411466dda6b4dfd3637.gif (500x579, 966.07K)

Oh, you know it!
When I first read the leak given to the "news" agencies in it's entirety, I was laughing my ass off and couldn't stop. It was full of flags the original fan-fiction user clearly put in there for channers.

On a serious note, however…you see the part about the "Russian intelligence agent?"
Pissanon came on 4chins and said that was NOT in his original fan-fiction…the fucking FBI inserted that shit.
Keep in mind, they presented this to a FISA judge, after altering it. It was only providence that they didn't recognize the chan buzzwords.

Attached: Reach.jpg (550x550, 54.39K)

I had no idea Ted was so based.

I mean his method was stupid, but he really was right about them.

The sad thing is, his writings are all undeniably true, but they are tainted (in the eyes of the sheep) by his actions.

The sheep will never read his writings, it has nothing to do with his actions "tainting" anything. Try finding a Christian that has read the bible. People simply do not want to spend any time or effort reading anything.

That's why Zig Forums exists.

Attached: WhatPolDoes.jpg (798x452, 66.35K)

Is Ginsburg going to become a lefty Elvis?

kek
There'll be reported sightings of her, and a few grainy, blurred photographs a year…

Fuck I hate normalfags.

Sadly true.

After I read the Bible, I converted to Christianity.

When I attended Church people were astonished that I knew so much.

Like dude, this isn't hard. Half this shit is repeated 20 times over.

You literally believe this stuff is the meaning of life and you'd rather read Twilight?

This. Whether she's literally dead or not, I have no doubt that she has an (((assistant))) or two reading and responding to all her mail for her. She's effectively a puppet now, other people behind the curtain are making SC decisions in her stead. It's a complete mockery of what little honor and tradition the position might still hold.
She could be a braindead vegetable on life support, but she'll still miraculously be able to vote on SC decisions. Isn't modern medicine incredible?

Attached: 9efce09107f7e8e5ad8fc67107e4e663f46f6c6cd1a722a9f378586332633784.png (864x775, 430.26K)

She's a progressive and her being dead would allow Trump to elect a RINO to the Supreme Court. This would effectively make the Supreme Court move slightly more towards being conservative by creating a "conservative" supermajority within the court, thus making it harder for leftists to push their shit at the federal level. Effectively if another "Republican" is elected to the Supreme court (who could be as leftist as they come but still more "right" than a Democrat), it would ensure that the Democratic party would have to shift the overton window at a snail's pace instead of at the current locomotive speed they had up through Obama. The SCOTUS has the power to overturn bullshit that congress, the president, or even individual states try to pass. After Ginsburg, the next judge expected to die is Anthony Kennedy by around 2024, who also happens to be a Democrat. If an actual conservative was put in Ginsburg's chair, even if the RINO faggot Trump put on pussyfooted out, the Supreme Court could still get shit like banning abortion and an end to gun control through in an ideal scenario (moreso if Kennedy dies too during a Trump presidency). Worst case scenario (if Ginsburg is dead) is that the Democrats would be crippled judicially for the next 12 years at bare minimum (if Stephen Breyer or Alito die while a Republican is in office, you're looking at closer to 20+ years for the Democrats to recover from being crippled judicially).

Attached: 54d453584271c817be71114ea794015353b07fa7dd6bf8aadcf3888b22a63b0d.png (824x666, 326K)

Even if this is a LARP story, which it likely is. I still believe that she is either just being kept alive by machines or is just dead. My father is 10 years younger than RBG and has undergone so many heart surgeries I am sure we both lost count.

Always within a week after surgery he's already back to smoking cigarettes and consuming ungodly amounts of sugar. He's diabetic to the point of losing both his legs because they constantly swell and ooze puss. Also he has colon cancer.

My dad still shows up to every appointment an hour early and still kickin it. I hope to spend more years with him but his habits will eventually get the best of him.
The point I am trying to make is my father, even though he's 10 years younger, he looks 10 times worse than Ruth, and he still gets up everyday and acts like my moms slave and does all the chores, rides his bike and shows up to his VA appointments an hour early.

Yet Ruth is supposedly recovered and doing well but is still missing work, appointments, and disappearing at photo-ops. CNN was even caught using a 2017 photo of Ruth as proof of life. I know a lot has advanced in medical science but at the same time there is a lot of people who would benefit from her death and there is people who will lose another democratic supreme court seat to Trump if she is proven to be expired before 2020 (which is insane if anyone is keeping her artificially alive until a body double or better option becomes available)

God, I hope Trump wins…
It started with Obama Care, I don't like government and I HATE how the government can decide our health care. Now with all the blackface/kkk dems pushing infanticide; I can now see the bigger picture and it looks like China.
I think they just legalized Full-Term Abortion in Vermont and Massachusetts today…
How much longer before the dems decide to start passing laws to limit the amount of kids you can birth or making it a requirement to exterminate babies born with any deficiencies under (((Government Mandated Health Care)))

All of this looks and feels like we are being set up for a godless Chinese AI Social Credit Score System.

still too blurry to tell but wat the heck

Attached: Untitled-1.png (300x200 655.48 KB, 78.29K)

This is still the most important issue on this board

Nigger, fucking what?