The absolute state of chink medicine

Yellow niggers are facing yet another scandal as a large batch of subhuman and illegally harvested blood for plasma treatments was contaminated with HIV.

The illegally harvested blood was produced by the second largest state owned chink nigger medical company
Shanghai Xinxing.

The GRIDS infected batch of blood is said to be of 12,229 50 ml bottles of subhuman plasma. The plasma was sent out to multiple different hospitals, with state owned doctors have been sending mixed messages about the whole ordeal.

Over the past year, other medical scandals in chinkland involve thousands of infants being given expired rabies vaccines, and hundreds of children (zerglings) given expired polio vaccines.

MUH HIGH IQ
MUH MODEL MINORITY

m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2185178/12000-chinese-blood-plasma-treatments-contaminated-hiv

Attached: IMG_20181130_174021.jpg (1000x1413, 262.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/14-474-have-contracted-hiv-through-blood-transfusions-govt-denies-crisis/story-uero0qE9XeqGaGzmGNQr0N.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew just part and parcel I guess.

This is why no one like White Nationalists. Low brow vulgar retards.

I fail to see anything surprising about this. If a chink can cut corners, he will, regardless of consequences.

Choke on a pig's trotter, Mordechai.

What's a white nationalist?

You're on the wrong website.

Attached: gaychink.jpg (1200x630, 91.25K)

Spotted the chink

Gee, antisemitism much?

Attached: Lowbrowed Specimens.jpg (650x804, 161.92K)

Is that your Asian girlfriend? Going to make White babies and shit?

fuck off chigger

Attached: GIDF Is Upset.JPG (520x390, 43.04K)

Attached: images (2).jpeg (264x191, 7.39K)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

Look we all have our collective jewish parasites fucking up our countries. I feel sorry for the Chinese, you had it real rough with the jewish overlords wipping Mao into culling your history, tradition, nuclear family, and so on. Now you're like bugmen NPC's. I hope you guys recover one day, and throw them out. Know who did this to you.

The chinks have never won a war and the nature of the chink is indistinguishable from the kike.

that's convenient

Attached: china vaccine hiv.jpg (851x726 155.3 KB, 149.6K)

Godamn what a fucking name, two letters away from xingling

get your vaccines goy

You must be one of upper-middle class white liberals who simultaneously thinks of the themselves as being morally above the scum of society while watching a six year old drag queen.

Goldfish squarepants

Stoopid nameflag

Chinks ruin everything

They're different races that evolved in different conditions on different sides of the planet.

bugmen gonna bug

Way to bump a week old dying thread

Spotted the curry nigger

>hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/14-474-have-contracted-hiv-through-blood-transfusions-govt-denies-crisis/story-uero0qE9XeqGaGzmGNQr0N.html
MUH BASED CIVILIZED SMART BROS
MUH TRUE MODEL MINORITY
Now watch the thread die and another kosher one pop up like always.

Attached: (((SouthChinaMorningPost))).jpg (447x1307, 187.29K)