JEFFERY EPSTEIN MAY FINALLY FACE JUSTICE!

DOJ opens investigation into handling of Jeffrey Epstein sex offender case

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/428824-doj-opens-investigation-into-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-sex
archive.fo/AMjYP

Attached: qjepstein_090705.jpg (2400x3600, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/08/alan-dershowitz-girl-jeffrey-epstein-teenager
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article225624945.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897939/Houseman-cleaned-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-toys-feared-billionaire-make-disappear-takes-secrets-grave.html
archive.is/8RzXF
archive.is/9YIhN
archive.is/Cayww
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1528561880258.png (1852x1408, 136.58K)

Imagine if he sings

Who?
Why do all your threads look the same?

I'm following the Zig Forums-posting guidelines that sperg would spam at any thread that didn't follow them.
He did that for years so I just started following it rather than argue with him.

It is a decent format. Color coded, organized, link and archive, relevant image(s). Go look at cuckchan if you want to know why some standards are welcome.

No discussion on this news? Is it possible Trump is behind it to appease his base?

The legal system no longer matters.

Time is running out. Buy ammunition now before they declare martial law…………….

Attached: RI4W3B.gif (320x180, 1.83M)

Some judge no one has ever heard of in Hawaii told Trump he can't appease his base, so no.

Nah, its just annoying cause shills are now using it to spam their anti trump shit.

OH SHIT I MEAN FUG DONAL BLUMPF

I have been thinking alot bigger. Bullets alone are not going to win this war.

Not sure what to say about it. It's good, sure. But it's an automatic wait-and-see.

Wait, sorry. Sizable if substantiated.

Don't discuss it here kid, what are you a federal agent?

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU.

YEAH

FUCK

DISCUSSION

UNDER

AN

ANONYMOUS

IMAGEBOARD

Thanks Dad.

Imagine actually believing this

I just noticed that his hand is on her ass in that photo..
I wonder if she is under 18?

Thats more of a stretch than what he did to those girls.

(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
(((Imagine)))
How many fucking bots does Zig Forums get now anyways? holy shittttt

Imagine being this stupid

So we have new bots spamming now? Yay…

Attached: 1437493076882.png (850x850, 148.81K)

Is this the new autist trigger? Q predicted this tbh smh famalam, imagine that.

confirmed fed

Why you niggers saging my thread?

Attached: 9e2cbe65f88163fb12fc152c82fe24de4c6845c5e1ab9aa4747fb38eefdf1b8a.jpeg (750x708, 65.67K)

Awoo

JUST IMAGINE user
Is that girl in ur pic single? asking for a friend.

Thread theme

Attached: YourWelcome.jpg (1440x907, 147.83K)

STOP SAGING MY FUCKING THREAD!
I'm starting to think Jeffrey Epstein pays you assfucks!

Attached: PAYHawkingEpsteinMain.jpg (615x409, 59.54K)

The only way to give these pieces of shit justice involves bullets. Stop voting, start buying ammunition.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/08/alan-dershowitz-girl-jeffrey-epstein-teenager

Attached: Alan-Dershowitz-Associated-Press-e1524162395988.jpg (640x480, 39.23K)

imagine

Attached: trump epstein 6.jpg (736x652, 158.31K)

Oy vey da shiksa smoked mareyjeewanas insteadda buyin my cousin Chaim Herschel Heebowitz' (((FDA approved))) pharmaceuticals so Epstein was right ta rape her. Brought to you by the author of a book called Chutzpah.

FUCK
Sorry user, I have been fucking with bots and shills all night. My apologies.

Epstein is a jew. The whole system, top to bottom, is now run by jews. Including the (((DOJ))). Everything in DC is run by jews, and it's all 100% pure unadulterated Hollywood bullshit. It's all theatre. And anyone that thinks it's anything more than that is simply stupid beyond comprehension. Department Of what?… JUSTICE?? That's rich. There IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS NO LAW UNDER JUDAISM.

Epstein, like the rest of the Global Judaic Crime Syndicate that has swallowed up the globe, is PROTECTED by that syndicate. Nothing will happen to him, nor any other of these pharisaical frauds, until they collectively destroy themselves, which they will soon enough. The entire judaic construct is predicated upon deception – hence it WILL collapse upon itself. But feeding this beast will only delay that. STOP FEEDING THEM.

This article has more info. Sounds like the FBI was on to something and then it got 'SHUT DOWN!
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article225624945.html

What are the chances the sex slave operation is still running? Also, Dershowitz and Ehud Barak's involvement makes me think there is an Israeli connection…

Attached: Jeffrey Epstein Soon-Yi Previn Woody Allen Daily Mail pic.jpg (634x952, 131.43K)

OH FUCK
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
FUCK DONAL BLUMPF

OP deserves a bullet between the eyes for his stupidity.

BELIEVING JEWS WILL SELF DESTRUCT IS BLUEPILLED. NOTHING WILL EVER GET SOLVED WITHOUT VIOLENCE. TAKE THE TRUE REDPILL AND ENGAGE IN ULTRAVIOLENCE.

How much are they paying you?

Shut your low IQ mouth and buy ammunition. Thank me later when they declare open season.

I already agreed with you in the 10000 other threads you are spamming. I am more curious about explosives.

Here's the thing. Even if violence is the solution, and it very well could be, discussing how to carry it out on a public imageboard is
FUCKING RETARDED
Anyone that engages in it deserves the prison rape they get

Same poster or bot using different IP addresses and spamming the thread with unrelated nonsense.
Epstein is going down and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Attached: 311208_10152003112900752_2097917077_n.jpg (500x316, 29.99K)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'm not discussing ways to carry it out, moron. I am telling people, nothing gets accomplished without violence.

Do you want to end up in a mass grave or not? Buy ammunition and get ready for the Endsieg otherwise.

Nothing ever happens. Shut the fuck up and get back to me when it does. I.E. when the wall gets built, when Hillary gets locked up and our troops get pulled out of the Middle East. Pile of shit.

Thanks for admitting your repeated spam posts are nothing more than hot air intended to derail and divide.

lol got em

I hope you get shot by the 2020s American Secret Police because you refused to engage in violent self defense. Cretin.

Heil Commissar Trump our Dear Leader!

Yeah it was a bit too easy to bait him into revealing himself. I'm gonna guess he's about 15

This is interesting. Can rich people have you killed with cancer now?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897939/Houseman-cleaned-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-toys-feared-billionaire-make-disappear-takes-secrets-grave.html

how many times have the Department of Jews opened up a case on the Clintons and all these other globalists that arent in jail for human trafficing and murder?
its all a show you stupid nigger. the system isnt going to destroy itself.
The wall isnt going to be built, epstein isnt going to prison, shillery and other child trafficing rapists arent going to prison and the US will protect Israel until its no longer physically capable. the legal system is fixed in case you havent noticed by now. The sooner the government isnt able to function, the better.

ok see you in 2020 when people are marrying animals, and trannies have hiring preference to be teachers

I thought that was 2017 tbh

So that they can find the few honest people that leaked info and murder them.

Attached: hillary hoping obama gets assasinated.mp4 (240x180, 680.08K)

I thought he was a pedo connected to Hastert?

There won't be justice for the countless White girls who have been raped by the likes of Epstein and every other pedophile kike until their limbs are hacked off with blunt machetes. Rest assured, Epstein will retreat to Israel to avoid any convictions.

yeah this guy helped run blackmail ops for m0ssad

Weird how Trump has multiple close associates linked to jewish blackmail ops. Must be some kind of elaborate chess.

Attached: The Franklin Cover-up - Roy Cohn.jpg (720x720 127.65 KB, 82.9K)

fuck off george soros

Kek. Ur so woke and smart fam.
Trump will surely put Soros and Hillary in jail if we trust the plan hard enough.
AMEN YESHUA
HAIL ISRAEL

gas urself fag

Stone has an abnormally elongated skull. Really butters my biscuits. If you know what I mean

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
archive.is/8RzXF

"Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once"
archive.is/9YIhN

"Jeffrey Epstein had a little black book filled with the names and personal phone numbers of some of the world’s wealthiest and most influential people, from Bill Clinton and Donald Trump….Acosta, now President Donald Trump’s secretary of labor, agreed to seal the agreement so that no one – not even Epstein’s victims – would know the full extent of his crimes or who was involved"
archive.is/Cayww

What are these redacted blacked out fields? Are they edits by mods or the poster? I'm here from 4chan during my ban due to saging. Shills reported my posts so they could continue spamming alexander ocassional cortex threads.
Pic unrelated. Maybe related for CIA ammo nigger.

Attached: 1546810978544.jpg (540x425, 50.55K)

How can I ever even begin to build up resistance to the godly caliber that is .45acp?

Attached: 1445722118925.jpg (1010x810, 150.19K)

Some shilling firm convinced a bunch of retards to use an identical shitty format so the shill threads could blend in more easily. If you were here long enough, you will have seen a time one of the shills forgot to fill out the template.

This has the shills worried, big time. Epstein's key to a whole world of Israeli blackmail.

They're sliding these threads hard of 4chan.

Can slide the threads but can't slide the DOJ. Kek.

you gotta be kidding

Obama's DOJ isn't Trump's DOJ, tranny.

oh a Trumptard… nevermind

I hate to say this and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but this is being done to cover it up. They're opening an investigation to close it and do nothing. It's typical for a corrupt entity to do it like this:

Maybe he was their shabos candidate?

10mm

Send him to the castration station. Followed by the rack. Then that thing where youre gut is sliced open and we put maggots and shit in there and tie you to logs and send you down the river.

*Sigh* This is only about ensnaring Trump, isn't it?

Apply to temple or forehead?

A justice system created and maintained by pedo kikes who throw people in prison for not paying a 1000 fine and covered up Jeffery pedo Epstein's crimes and then allowed his pedo friend donald trump to become president is going to be on our side now!

Any. Fucking. Time. The. Jew. Media. Says. They. Are. Holding. Themselves. Accountable. They. Are. Lying. You. Blue. Pilled. Faggot. Cuckold.

Attached: 1447954024142.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

John Lennon's best song

This is the best song by far

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

If he sings, the clinton foundation burns to the ground. Once that happens, hilarity will ensue and the entire government will be dragged in!! xD

Move to rio de janeiro

E N S N A R I N G

Attached: 1524352942308.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

a member of Trumps cabinet, his Secretary of Labor*

Would be nice if something happened from this, but it won't. Trump would go down with them.

He will get a $50 fine and double jeopardy laws will protect him for the rest of his life. America needs to get nuked. It's the only way to stop the bs.