Ok, this is seriously freaking me the fuck out

Ok, this is seriously freaking me the fuck out.
Remember the Justine Damond shooting? The Somali nigger cop who shot the Australian chick?
WHAT the FUCK happened to the video??? I distinctly remember seeing the body cam video of the shooting. I fucking remember it. Now when I read the details of the case, they say they didn't have their body cams on. The video doesn't exist anymore.Please, one of you fags has to remember seeing that video? She was in pajamas and walked up to the car and the Somali nigger lit her up firing across his partner who started freaking out. I feel like I'm going insane, please someone tell me they remember seeing it. They either did an incredible job memory hole-ing that video, or I slipped into a parallel universe. I fucking know I saw that video.

Attached: pjimage-1.jpg (620x348, 75.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12333655.html
video.foxnews.com/v/5854474468001/#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=zvRQonLjhFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah there was definitely video of it. Fuck if I know where to find it now. Did you try liveleak?

Yep. It straight up doesn't exist anymore. Some serious Mandela effect shit going on here.

i remember that description of the event and waiting for a vid, but not seeing it
best luck

Not to derail, but while we're on the topic of disappearing/shoahd videos…

… does anyone know what happened to the video of DHS admitting they were in the Synagogue doing "tests" like a month earlier before the shooting? It's gone.

8ch.net/pol/res/12333655.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5854474468001/#sp=show-clips
I'm currently /phonefaggot/ from work, and can't figure out how to download Akamai HD. Can someone with a puter post it here? I also saw another similar result in the search results, could be the cut version where they tried to memeryhole this, would be useful to grab that as well.

I recall this, will look when I get the chance. Until then, try requesting in >>>/webm/ and searching the cuckchan archives

The holocaust reference was not necessary.

Did it hurt your feelings?

No video was ever produce. The events were described in text. Reported for feds.

It was real. It just got (((shoa'd)))

I also saw the video though the only reason I do is because a lot of anons had apparently never seen death and called fake because there wasn't a brutal doom level of gore.

Attached: justine damond cuck.png (1286x2090 1.43 MB, 1.57M)

This

Do not remember a video
Big Pharma Activist…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x340, 362.41K)

sorry, i am fucking retard. I thought op was talking about the one where the guy walks up to that reporter and just shot her in the middle of an interview.

this one

Attached: justine damond.jpg (664x612, 126.54K)

Yeah, no she was a jew. Muslims have better jewdars than most.
He did us a favour.

Yeah there was no video samefag, but the court date is scheduled for April Fools Day so be prepared to rage at some straight up joke of a court.

Attached: f10e6a8d967e291f1dc799dd1594247637c4a2da1b6f0c7290ac8fb41761ae00.jpg (176x132, 7.9K)

Whatcha sliding shlomo?

Attached: cut.webm (640x360, 1.41M)

Attached: 1440666655068.jpg (1043x885, 260.89K)

Dennis hastert was released early that day only a few miles away. Off to Japan probably

I never heard of a video being released for this shooting and I highly doubt they'd release it anyways because of how unjust the killing was.

There was a video.Im sure.

every fucking press conference around this is a prime example of the failure of feminism diversity in authority
the fucking feminist mayor signing off the dyke police chief with '
it really deserves a video, there's too much blatant sjwism before, during and after the incident from everyone involved (victim videos, diversity hire monkey, police chief dyke, feminist mayor)

You're in the wrong tab you meant to go here.

I know that feel. I remember when I saw Terminator 2 in the movies, there was a scene after Arnie was stabbed through with the pole where it switched to Terminator view and there was a message "rerouting power" and a little circuit map showing the power being rerouted, before he was able to get up. For whatever reason, that scene has disappeared off the face of the earth. None of the editions I've seen since have ever contained it. I know I fucking saw it. The kike movie industry is intentionally gaslighting us.

Gone into the memory hole.

This is fucked up beyond measure.

I also remember the body cam video and getting all fired up over it. Now it doesn't exist????

I usually don't bother with a lot of conspiracy stuff, but the "Mandela Effect" concept definitely has merit. We truly are living in some kind of simulated matrix with occassional errors.

I dont care unless you are
1) literally shaking
2) You love it!

"freaking out" … thats so 90s … sorry babe

This is why you cunts have to save everything. You can't rely on us phone fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvRQonLjhFw

. look at that flag front & center of the picture. The sad 'step son' thats all some freemason shit

did you know Jews have their own special DHS organization. its called Secure Community Network

He'll get off no question he's in the cop club they always get plus he's a nigger,hell the judge will probably be a niggress. Have no doubt this subhuman will be back on patrol keeping us "safe" in no time flat.

Attached: mars.jpg (1920x1484, 654.51K)

Yeah I remember there being a video. Is this the one where the woman who called 911 reporting a rape in progress got killed by the responding officer?

I fucking knew it. Saved! My family thanks you in advance for the insufferable gloating they will experience this Christmas, where after nearly 3 decades I will finally rub their unobservant noses in it.

Already happened I think. They like *expedited* the acquittal. He got off like only two months after he killed the Whitey. I don't even think there was a hearing, let alone any kind of justice process.

Are you sure you guys are not confusing it with the video of the white reporter being shot on camera?

I definitely remember the video, it was from the perspective outside the vehicle, like from the passenger side outside the vehicle, pointed through the window and she was standing at the drivers side door of the police car when she was shot. It was from a pedestrian cell phone vid,not bodycam vdieo. I vividly remember seeing it

Bitch please. Those two videos are nothing alike.

Distinctly remember the trunk of the vehicle in an alleyway.

Kike shills die in ovens.

I've split the video linked by into 2 parts & converted to .webm.

Part I

Attached: Secretary Nielsen on synagogue attack, pipe bomb arrest Fox .mp4-00.00.00.000-00.05.14.079.webm (1280x720, 11.32M)

Part II

Attached: Secretary Nielsen on synagogue attack, pipe bomb arrest Fox .mp4-00.05.14.079-00.10.28.159.webm (1280x720, 11.85M)

for some reason, the first edit on google included trump. Deal with it shills

Attached: donald-trump-miracle.png (1600x900, 576.56K)

kek

What do you think happened? This isnt new, this same shit happened all the way back when Clinton was president. The internet is just another subjugation tool, we don't own it, they are just making it more and more obvious as this decade ends.

Attached: 177868-helghast.jpg (290x290, 8.6K)