How to Uncuck Trump?

What if we were to use Twitter to all spam Trump with "STOP ISRAEL" in his DMs or something? In the end, Trump is just a man who got jü'd. We will take him back.

Attached: 112114_IndianaJones_TohtCandle1_featured.jpg (970x545, 142.2K)

Literal furries. You're like bronies who can't stop making obama a pony.

Nigger I have not a single clue what you mean.

Attached: DOUBLE NIGGER.png (233x219, 115.34K)

Reminder, people like this are "voters".
Voting is hopeless.
Ride the Tiger.

Imagine thinking Trump gives half a shit about anyone other than his kike master.

Attached: Woody Allen.jpg (1200x675, 109.22K)

No, Trump IS a jew
He was never /ourguy/, he has always been their goy. His base is not "us", his base is evangelical zionist christcucks who love Israel more than the Jews themselves

Attached: 1540736386217 (1)-1.png (2767x1807, 1.53M)

Population over 411,000,000; Middle East, etc. = Bad.
and/or
Population 8,855,000 Israel, etc. = Bad.
Back the underdog?
Help/Let them all kill each other?
Stay out of it?
All of the above?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x720, 882.92K)

I have learned to not trust a single man, and politicians are mere men

force him to capulate or have him lose power
The only means of doing this is get Sam Hyde to run and win the Democrat Primary
Cucking out in the general will give Sam plenty of chance to chastise his Israel worship unless he changes

Literally the only way would be to have a psycho kill his family while having the star of david burned in his face and yelling shit in jew.

Politicians think they are untouchable men.

It doesn't hurt to try.

Wow, you tards would rather whine about Kikery in Trump, rather than trying to exorcize it from him. If we're to finally remove the jü, we could actually harness his power.

Checked. This nigga knows. If we're to die, we might as well die fighting.

The time to do this was April 2017. You wasted 2 fucking years talking about 4D chess and only now are you reaching the bargaining stage of denial where you accept that Trump is a fucking kikeservant but want to bargain the facts away.

Since it took you two years to get through the denial stage, we can expect you'll be stuck in the bargaining stage for another 2 years just in time to reach acceptance on the day he gets voted out of office by the biggest electoral defeat in decades.

You low IQ trumptards are worthless to your race.

Listen here Zig Forums, Trump may be a shitbag, but reminder that next election is soon. Maybe one of us autists could vote an anti-Semitic twitter user to presidency.

2016 was a mistake

Attached: 1544711261091.gif (487x560, 736.49K)

Apologies if you're being sarcastic as you probably are, Poe's law and all.

Since when is sending messages to Trump voting, you tripple nigger?

I hate to tell you this but there is no way in hell Trump can be "uncucked". Jewish daugter, jewish son in law, loves Jews and can't stop praising Israel, there is nothing salvageable about that guy

Any "Christian" who says that Jews are Gods choosen people are anti-Christ.

It demonstrates a childlike state of mind where you still believe that you can negotiate your way out of being genocided.

Almost checked. Still true.

It's really a last move of desperation.

And believing that everyone is out to get you or is working for the enemy is the height of sanity?
Please, tell me another joke.

At the very least, flooding his twitter with very clear messages of what we want, and then observing his reaction, should be informative.

Jews are the people of Jacob, who kiked his starving-to-death brother Esau out of his birthright, and the people of David who tricked a swole Aryan who expected manly single combat and was killed from afar by the cowardly David, who went on to become king and genocide Goliath's people (Greek colonists from the time of Alexander's conquests, most likely) and then become such a filthy degenerate that even king kike YHWH himself was like "y'know bruh, this is a bit much for me" and replaced him with another king.

Jesus WAS a jew, and the Jews ARE the chosen people of the """GOD OF ISRAEL""". Your parents just chose the wrong fucking religion. Big shocker, I know. And you just happened to follow their religion, because that's the best way to choose your spiritual path in life.

Attached: Jewsus1_highlights.png (1200x800, 311.89K)

Where did I say such a thing? But, in any case, everyone who disagrees with me unironically is my enemy and needs to die if they stubbornly cling to their stupid, so the latter part of that statement is true on the grounds that disagreeing with me automatically makes you my enemy.

Attached: 1510372899701.png (1152x1148, 22.85K)

Sam is too young to win the office of president at the moment

you are kikel filth you stinking JEW
JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

holy fuck, you're retarded. YOU are retarded

>Matthew 15:22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”
Wow, a lying jew golem spreading religious D&C. So original to Zig Forums. Got any more of your bullshit kike memes for my "shit jews say" folder?

Attached: 3467q3534673578676j67k6767.png (542x485, 286.21K)

Trump was never /ourguy/ you fell for the shills and memes.

So I ma your enemy?
Good that you out yourself (((schlomo))).
Unfortunately for you, I have no intention of dying. What now?

Trump does not need Nazi cuck support

TRUMP IS A KIKE
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
GAS THE BOOMERS
HITLER WAS RIGHT

OP is a fag bot

Attached: In_Soviet_America_dup_btfo_you.png (660x643, 92.95K)

Trump isn't cucking. He's following his plan from the beginning. He's just not on our side.

You'll bend the knee to your King when the time comes, and if you won't, nothing is lost by rolling you into a ditch with the rest of the republicans and race mixers.

Go back to reddit fucktard.

Kusher is the president, Trump is only a figurehead

Reminder, people like this are "jews".

No that's absolute bullshit.

Nice LARP, faggit.

Also, I'm not a republican. I'm not even an amerimutt (thank heavens). I'm from a 97% white country, bitch!

Leave.

lol

>>>/suicide/

You were banned for a reason, torpedo.

Yo Jew here. I am now accepting applications to join us Jews. You too can be a Jew.

Cool, cool. This is why you belong in a ditch.
Republicans are people who oppose the nobility, it's not an American thing. But I guess low IQs such as yours can't be bothered to look up the definitions of basic bitch political terminology.

fuck you mark

Guess what, faggot? Mark 7 and Matt 15 establish firmly that Canaanites, whom your Chosen People genocided, were Whites.

Come and join us. Become jew like us.

Nobody is "banned" you lying fucking jew.
Tor works to separate IP from routing, even though the .onion services are vulnerable to two unfixable exploits. There is a reason you suppppposeddddly can't exit Tor network to clearnet to visit infinity anymore.

Changing Trump is a waste of time. Active resistance to the failing, collapsing country he represents and intends to violently subjugate the White race into permanent service to will be orders of magnitude more successful.

Take a look around – this little project in Venezuela is utterly failing. No one is rallying to their little nigger stooge, no one in the Army is defecting. Their own "allies" like Turkey are telling them to shove it. Russia and Japan keep holding talks, where the Russian condition is clear that foreign military has to leave for any long standing dispute over islands to solidify and Abe is clear and open that he wants such a deal with Russia. The Taliban is still bombing the shit out of ZOGbots and sending them home to their whore mothers in a box while the only negotiating they are doing with the US is telling them not a single interest can remain behind.

The US is done as a credible world power and you're seeing it happen right now in real time. Persuading any part of its rotted failure of a government is a waste of time. They are weak and should be killed and pushed out of the way.

And rightly so, there is no uncocking the ZOGDumperor, redditfaggot.

this thread is that bad.