Man spits in baby’s face and tells mother: ‘White people shouldn’t breed’

Year old article

archive.is/kKjx0

I wonder what if I'd be let off the hook that easily if I spat on a muzzie's baby's face.

Attached: 1534050087166.jpg (500x375, 52.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just another day in bongistan.

you got a loicence for that Aryan DNA m8

Attached: suggestions_for_semites.gif (275x208, 1.43M)

They shouldn't.

Gee I wonder (((where))) he got that idea.

Hello jew, the response is not to attack your bio weapon, it's to go after you directly.
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

Was is 6 shitskins with machetes got beat up by a 60 year old cripple?

This

Attached: 121667641167.jpg (675x450, 58.82K)

In a sane world, that muzslime piece of crap would be dragged through the center of town by the townsfolk, doused in gasoline, and burned alive for being a sand nigger.

Anyone who assaults a white baby should automatically be executed, no questions asked.

If only we lived in a sane world…

Be the change you want to see in the world.

catch and get me if you can. I have my hyper space loicence here

Attached: aliens a423.jpg (640x480, 36.84K)

it's like Zig Forums doesn't even know where to begin these days, I dunno…..

This is a good thing. Amplify the story and hope for copycat incidents. Average normalfag white person won't wake up till 100 3rd worlders are at their home ready to murder them and their children.

Here we have a repeat offender in violent assaults on women and children.
8 months, Bongistan? Really?
Violent assaults in the U.S. are considered felonies, and spitting on someone is considered violence, in most states. And we have the "three strikes and you're out" laws, that would mean this sandnigger would be going to jail FOREVER after this last assault.

Why are your judges such fucking pussies? Why do you not demand stiff penalties for these things?
Better yet, get yourself some guns, force your traitor-government to pass Stand Your Ground laws, and then the next time a sandnigger, or any form of nigger, spits in your child's face, you can legally shoot him in the mouth and blow his ape-brain out the back of his skull.

And the police couldn't touch you.

Attached: PolCharm.jpg (396x640, 50.74K)

three strikes only works if they get prosecuted three times instead of just tag and releasing and second not all state have three strikes iirc 30 states have that law.

White men should be killing the invaders on the spot and any police who come to arrest them. Until vigilante justice begins these stories aren't relevant. Forget about what judges do.

Yep, it's a fucking shitskin slide.

At this point, I agree.
But it's only right to give the government a chance to prove they're illegitimate, and the Brit government has proven that.
The U.S. government is on the tipping edge, too, and revolution and Balkenization are probably in our future, followed by reconquering lost territory through genocidal warfare.

This time, the Jew will not slip through our fingers, and the banks will be destroyed and replaced.
We can't let this happen again.

Attached: DeadAssholes.jpg (508x325, 55.06K)

Only one way to find out.

Attached: doitus4[1].jpg (271x277, 12.8K)

any person who spits in a babies face gets the rope.

Attached: 149209852193.gif (258x186, 1.88M)

You do realize that when the race war starts even nigger babies must go too, right?

Niggers can be deported to sunny Africa, Liberia is already their country.
Jews must be eradicated. They are the cause of all this strife, Whites, Blacks, Asians, Indians…all are duped tools of the Jew and their control over mass media.
And we see what the Jew does with it…they are the core of the carbuncle, and they must be lanced.

yikes. This lady looks like she kidnaps kids for jimmy savile

Attached: fucking england.jpg (620x413, 59.33K)

FYI for those who aren't saavy and don't keep up with laws, but this is why "anti Lynching" laws have been pushed so hard. To try to consolidate all power to the Govt. and their pet nogs. To strip any power for self governance and autonomy of many isolated communities that either exist, or may pop up due to our increasingly polarized environment. The government doesn't want healthy homogenous communities, they just want more fighting and ethnic conflict. It doesn't surprise me that we're getting 1.15mil immigrants plus 20 illegal ones per day, because it's all part of the plan. After they're done fucking this place up and sucking up whatever wealth is left from the middle class those kikes are probably going to go to Russia or China next, probs China though. China loves to suck on Kike dick.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I do believe we will get a Day of the Rope and maybe even Day of the Rake as a bonus too.

Attached: chinks study the jew.png (1920x1080 212.46 KB, 34.15K)

No.
Illegal invasion is accounting for an estimated 10 million a year, which is why the "30 million illegals in the U.S." number is complete crap. Those that came up with that number ASSUMED they all go back after working migrant jobs…of course, they don't, many stay.

Illegals swarm the border at around 27 thousand a day.

Oh, and I'll add, legal immigrants to the United States number approximately 1,000,000 per year, of whom about 600,000 are Change of Status who already are in the U.S.
There are currently around 37 million LEGAL immigrants in the U.S., and the number of illegals very probably dwarfs that.

Whoops sorry for being retarded, and thanks for the correction, it's just that the "migrant caravan" shit made me spew that.

Attached: 8ebdcda9ee322da52e87db72a0877d2abf5ac5b3fc60b12b05658c477c245246.jpg (600x600, 76.13K)

Chink study meme would be more powerful if it included link to archived source. (Any fake news propagandist could type that paragraph)

Even that number is wrong.
20 illegals a day will be PROCESSED.
This means they will be held in camps until their processing, which will be asylum claims. About 95% will be turned down, and those that might make it will have to be Mexicans, most legitimately fleeing from Mexican cartel death threats.

you cannot cross another country without asking that country for asylum, and still be eligible for Asylum in the U.S.

Attached: Wilma.jpg (420x630, 41.81K)

Attached: 7602064ce85e414a909a8de8c8da185b5172bb6f0f051ea6f4cc2d64c2699e2e.jpg (808x1024, 100.88K)

How do you know the day of the rope won't be for white people?

Attached: bane_pervert.jpg (158x255, 10.26K)

Never said that the Day of the Rope will be a positive, hell it might just end up being a Haitian revolution style of Day of the Rope.

Attached: long day.png (749x648, 670.93K)

How do you know anything inbreed?

Attached: a6663f701c92b317ba446d8555371caed30511ae0094cfadd5599597dc6fc01a.png (375x293, 118.64K)

Vigilante justice won't start unless stories like this enter the public conscience.

No, he's correct, at the rate we're going with our cuckoldry things will have to get way worse than they are in Europe or Britbongistan. Despite Europe and Britbongistan having authoritative regimes in power Vigilante groups are appearing monthly. Sure arrests are made as well, but that doesn't stop the rise for yet more vigilante groups.

The most we have here in the US is Mcginnis' "Proud" Boys.

the fire is rising, haven't you noticed brother?

Attached: 1549323792322.jpg (500x709, 94.19K)

Yes, and your point is?

Attached: nigresse doing nigger things.png (750x567 358.33 KB, 45.49K)

forgot to say pic unrelated
and you got sweet dubs

Attached: mr_botato.jpg (375x500, 95.2K)

I see.

Well it's arguable I guess, with the covington kids lawsuit, the Unaboomers and conservacuck twitter mobs, which will get censored and deplatformed, getting pissed off at Trump's cuckoldry, no I haven't noticed much of a fire.

Attached: DragonOrder_badge.png (4296x2080 112.82 KB, 1.45M)

But why? For what purpose? If jews eradicate the foundations of a civilization, they'll be left with just a truckload of shit.

It will be, in the cities.
Outside the cities…white people hit their targets.

They think the lesser intelligence of what is left will insure they are the "master race."
They underestimate the power of stupid people, breeding themselves to countless numbers, and the hatred those people will have for them.
Slavemasters may be more intelligent than the slaves, but when the slaves hopelessly outnumber the masters, the masters get knifed in the back when they're not looking.

Jews are not very long-sighted, they just have a plan, and think if they stick to it, it will work out. The ramifications escape them.

First pic, because Trump is fighting accusations of "racism" from democrats, and he is trying to counter it, NOT because he thinks blacks will vote for him…they won't…and although many Hispanics will, most wont, but he must convince his pozzed white supporters that he's not Adolph Hitler.
Too many white people are so duped, that they need an excuse to vote for one of their own kind without looking "racist."
This is the sad state of the race, after 80 years or more of constant Jew propaganda.

Whites are the only race that thinks they shouldn't be promoting their own race.
They have forgotten why word "races" exists.

Attached: H1.jpg (408x706, 65.85K)

Reported for slide.

Spot On. Good Post.

Attached: 763200000a822f91a6537fce8cc5ce7c.jpg (736x1195, 205.68K)

That subhuman wouldn't try this in my town because he'd catch a swift beat down if I saw it occur.

u guys are idiots
the fact that this thread exists here is why this shit is happening.
jews could have mad this happen a long time ago but they only make it happen now to make sure Zig Forums becomes demoralized

learn to fucking spell

Lol, yeah the mental illness that causes you to reveal your true feelings. The real treatment Abdulla needs is to drown in the Thames.

learn to read

It's always a fucking Middle Eastern shit-skin. Always. This is why I say turks, arabs, and jews are the three big evils. Niggers are dumb, violent monkeys, but the leaders of every anti-white, mainstream movement are turks, arabs, and jews. These are the three groups that need to be genocided above all else.

Who gives a fuck what she looks like? She produced a white baby, unlike you. She's done more for our race than you ever will.

>civilian victims from the dresden firebombing by the (((allies)))
explain yourself faggot

I think he's trying to tell us he's a kike.

whatever you say, tough guy

A century ago all the men in the country would have tracked down and massacred every last man, woman and child associated with such an act against a white woman in their country by a foreign combatant. They would have dragged them out by the hair screaming into the town center and thought not a second about crushing them all for payback for daring to treat one of theirs in such a way.

Due to this the mongrel hordes thought twice about fucking around in white areas and they knew they would face immediate destruction if they ever dared touch a white woman. Now we have faggots who think they are women and get their cocks chopped off.

sad

What a hideous creature, no doubt he merely hated the woman because she could get laid, unlike his sorry ass

Attached: spit.png (693x708, 450.2K)

You just boiled my blood hotter than it was.

WHo the fuck are you?

Attached: 1525682374277.gif (226x200, 114.42K)

Women don't appreciate when men do this anymore they're all brainwashed ethnomasochist apologists.

Guy did nothing wrong, he was just carrying out official government policy. An absolute patriot.

DOTR when?

Who got ?

In your sane world, the muzslime wouldn't even be in Britain to begin with.

That's right Heimey, no more forged papers, we're DNA now.

Attached: oven magnet.JPG (744x623, 31.53K)

At least they're not speaking German.

Ha, she's lucky she didn't get convicted of racially aggravated assault.

Quit blaming me for Ahmeds problems. Being related to Sauds doesn't make me a Muslim. Blame the Queen of England for that mess.

You need to euthanized.

Muslims can be Muslims in Muslimland. The reason Muslims are in Western society is for a greater Israel.
The Muslim that spat on this baby can only be blamed on Jews. And if we dont blame Jews, every party involved in this accident will lose except the Jewish party.

Britain is a joke. Not a funny one though.

Attached: 1498904789143.png (1080x931, 652.79K)

Women are sheep. You know it, I know it, we all know it. It's the very reason every single one of us have pulled some utterly stupid story out of our ass in our lifetime and watched a woman buy it only to suck us off for it later. They are followers, plain and simple. Men lead, women follow, bottom line,

If men started to go warrior mode on the foreign hordes and teaching them who the fucking bosses are women would very soon stop their nonsense with the niggers and acting like sluts because they would know the white man warrior was back in control.

Only thing keeping us back from doing that is repercussions from a state crackdown. Police are all too willing to enforce this shit on us. Once the lights go off, the muzzle flashes will come on. It's not even within our individual controls, it's just human nature reacting to bottled up and unnatural pressures against us.

Attached: fb71eb41210863a0dec7fe4603ee11eda16ae1984fc1a3513a47a0a95930046c.png (1600x1600, 71.99K)

My feelings on the matter are demonstrated through this combination of memes.

Attached: Pierce-Race-War.jpeg (445x530 87.15 KB, 411.49K)

Whites do nothing as usual

I just worry that when whites do finally do something, that we will be the eternal nice guy and show mercy last second.

So no, nothing is keeping you from doing anything, you fucking faggot. Nothing will go off. Nothing will happen suddenly. You have fundamentally given up all your rights willingly. You are lying to yourself about ever fighting back. You're openly stating that you "have no control" over your own life. You're a kike puppet and will die by their hands. You're absolutely fucking pathetic.

No, but it’s convenient. Think about the optics. If no race war happens, killing Jews that aren’t specifically involved makes us look like the ebil nahtzees they want people to think we are. If it’s a war however, it’s us or them, no one in the future can blame anyone for killing anyone because of the situation.

This is true. At least the English language is secured. Race? Culture? Just some made up stuff. Shlomo Shekelberg is our greatest ally and he knows best.

Very true. It's racist to think non-Whites have any sort of diseases, they're perfect angels.

THIS

This is correct. I didn't want to believe it for the longest time, but this is most definitely correct.

Exactly. "Our" (((governments))) are anti-White, the police are anti-White.

That was the fatal mistake that Hitler had made. He was too nice and showed mercy, and what did he get in return for it? Firebombing of beautiful historic German cities, and burning up of men, women and children, and massive rapes from Soviet Red Army troops. Never again must one be nice and merciful.

It doesn't matter what we do, they're gonna go with that (((narrative))) no matter what.

And this is truly the issue and how wrong the media and the douche bags have anons. Sure there are a few keyboard warriors and sure there are those who are idiots only thinking of some bullshit narrative but at the end of the day anons are pent up warriors who yearn for being able to embrace their inner darkness. This is not some "go be yourself" rhetoric but it is the truth and what people in general but anons more than anyone fight against on a daily basis. Their nature, human nature. Why? Because anons are more tied into what is truly happening in the world than the sheep and anons know what truly must be done to fix things. Anons know that politics and pleasantries and talk and negotiation will never work because anons see the truth because anons are the arbiters of finding the truth when all lights are out and when only the darkness covers everything.

So the weak in the public shuffle around on their daily mission to find acceptance but the warriors of this modern era, the men who truly yearn for the chance to clean up the mess, they are sniffled just waiting for the opportunity when society goes to shit.

Point being, there is nothing wrong with accepting that there are consequences to actions. So you're right, that is what keeps people like you back from cleaning up the issue. However, there will come a day when society will break down due to the allowances these things have caused and when that day comes…. embrace your inner warrior. There is nothing wrong with it. It's natural, it's normal, it's who a man truly is and is meant to be beneath all the bullshit.

What kind of theory is that? Whites will always be blamed and projected upon by the seed of satan, as they strike out at us they yell in pain. If we exterminate every rat we remove the head from the tick.

Attached: 149443382572.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

Nigger, show me anti-white groups that consist of anything BUT kikes; I'll wait.

Bundling kikes with arabs is idiocy - the former wage a war against us, and the former keep to themselves.

The latter* ofc.

Absolutely this.

subhuman means not human dumbfuck. those apes are babies, they are a disease, along with anyone whom defends them.

The laws don't matter when kinetics start, only results. Individual hanging will not work very well, while nuking cities, gassing the human waves the system sends against you and napalm are all very effective ways of culling tens of millions of trash the yids love and the traitors whom support the jews.

Attached: Too much damage means we win.PNG (1744x616, 599.77K)

Yay! Genocidal warfare…but this time we do it right and exterminate all subhumans (non-Aryans)

No but it does make you a Khazarian…kys

jelly projection