Evola, Arthur & Hitler

IS HITLER THE FISHER KING?

I have been reading Evolas Mysterie of the Grail again and had come to a conclusion that I had been racking my head about for over a year now. But I have come to the resolution that in fact Hitler not only is Prester John but also the Fisher King.

Let me explain.

Evola lays down in pretty clear terms that the original Imperium (Thule/Avalon/Atlantis) was destroyed but will be restored by an earthly ruler the rex regum (King of Kings).
This King of Kings has a place holder of sorts who comes near to achieving the title of rex regum but not quite. Upon his death this earthly ruler will not die however but take on the the title of Prester John. As Prester John he guards the Grail. The new Prester John always replaces the old one (Charlemagne gets replaced by Frederick Barbarossa as Prester John or something like that).

In Arthurian legend the Fisher King is the last King who guards the Grail the last Prester John. The Fisher King is a king wounded by a spear that was described in its pagan roots as "poisonous" and was under christianity replaced with the Spear of Destiny. The Fisher King got his dick cut off by the spear (symbolism of being unable to father new generations) and since then his land turned barren. The only thing he can do is fish all day long, waiting that a knight appears and ask him the question.
It is not uncommon in indo-aryan mythology that events that will happen in the future are told like they already happened (think Ragnarök the the twilight of the gods).
Evola goes on to explain that the Fisher King is not fishing fish, instead he is a fisher of man.

So how do did I come to the conclusion that Hitler is in fact the last Prester John, the Fisher King?

HE WAS THE LAST

Think about it. There is this legend that Hitler really was looking for the Spear of Destiny and if we go by the pagan origin it could been he downfall since it was "poisonous". Obviously I don't need to explain why he is impotent and his kingdom is a wasteland, you just need to look at the outbreeding of europeans (yes, low brith-rates = impotentence) and the catastrophic pollution of the land and the incoming economic collapse just around the corner (how the fuck are the retirements gonna get paid?).
And if there had been a ruler after Hitler that could have taken on the title after his death, who could it have been. All rulers after him were jewish marionettes, short lived politicians or butchered their own people.
The last great ruler was Hitler.

HE FISHES

Have you discovered Hitler, or did he discover you?

This goes back to the King who is dead yet not dead. Evola explains that Prester John doesn't truly die until the next great ruler takes his place and since nobody has replaced Hitler (and never will because he is the last) he is not dead.

I bet you all have your own story about how you ended up here Zig Forums but the thing that hold (most) of us together is the 88 in 1488.
I conclude that through his words spoken and written at times that we weren't even alive he was already fishing, fishing for knights that would come and ask him the question and that one of them would be the coming man (Kalki Avatare/The Ruler of the World/The Cleanser of the World) who could ask the question (important! Not answer but ask! Prestor John never ask a question instead you must and if you don't you won't obtain the grail, you have to ask for its purpose!), take the grail and heal his wounds (Restore Hitlers image in the whole World and continue what he began).

Just like the knights we will have to overcome many obstacles, always tell the truth and be loyal to the rex regum, the coming man.

What do you guys think?

There is a bunch more like the black sun representing the round table of Arthur and stuff like that but I wanted to focus on this.
I know this is kinda a faggot blog-post but I think we should have more discussions like this.
Also maybe this will get some of you to read Mysterie of the grail.

Attached: thefisherking?.jpg (576x784, 161.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nineveh.com/THE ASSYRIAN PROPHESIES.html
biblewalks.com/Sites/arbel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfried_Otto_Schumann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you haven't done so already, you should read Nos - Book of Resurrection. You sound very much prepared for it's message.

Attached: NOS.jpg (931x486, 154.68K)

Whoops, wrong image.

Attached: Nos - 'Ego'.png (496x993, 125.01K)

Might as well give it out while I'm here.

Do you have an English version of Manu perchance?

Hey OP, I thought the source that Evola used for the book turned out to be a forgery? Not sure, that is just what I heard

I don't, sorry. Might try asking

Not sure how accurate these details are to the true legends but Im hyped and hopeful, this is good headcanon.

>>>/pdfs/7668
>>>/pdfs/9679

Attached: 54231300b84f170c859eaf1b475b8dc275156472073b8a5c405710f23ddd2265-pol.jpg (480x309, 21.35K)

>>>/pdfs/9769

Reversed the numbers on accident

Excellent hypothesis OP. I like that OC too, though the red face of 8/pol/ would’ve been better. This was my favorite of Evola’s works I’ve read, and I cannot recommend it to newfags enough. It’s his most approachable and applicable work to those in our struggle; Christians, Pagans, mundanes, and adepts.

This. I was lead here by Blood Memory.

The Grail itself has many layers of meaning. Pics related are one. Have you ever wondered why besides (((Indiana Jones))), the Grail is always the same shape, often depicted floating and glowing? Why would (((Spielberg))) encourage people to take the wooden grail? Because it insulates. You’re still a faggot.

Attached: A596A29F-48F6-4247-B16A-BF266874EDCE.jpeg (220x353 92.47 KB, 30.87K)

I'm quite familiar with Evola but not the grail. Could you please explain what it is about, in brief? And also, I assume it has something to do with the pic have something to do with it, yes? What do the images of the man symbolise? And why did you include a screenshot of a Theoria video?

Attached: IMG_20190208_005636_538.jpg (414x414 70.9 KB, 60.7K)

also dent clock

Attached: 15496195143772254248534280789964.jpg (3264x1836 1.7 MB, 1.85M)

noos means understanding agent cooper

re: tavistock how many kids named t(r)avis (tick) tock

Attached: 15496207675482245018707956736284.jpg (3264x1836, 2.06M)

also spells in oz
late night autism

Attached: 15496210812464393080424090176010.jpg (3264x1836, 1.58M)

sounds like sophia

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-042845_Hancom Office S Viewer.jpg (720x1280, 502.86K)

I know it was meant for OP but thank you for posting that excerpt.
I don't know why but it really spoke to me, will make sure to but that book. Is there any edition that you recommend

Thanks!

Attached: hitler avatar.jpg (459x646, 54.84K)

Here is something most are unaware of, the original Grail Maiden was Istar of Arbela in the context of a Covenant of the Gods.

nineveh.com/THE ASSYRIAN PROPHESIES.html

The basis of the Christian Grail is that the water becomes wine and through symbolic metaphor blood, but the original premise of the Istar covenant remains albeit with Dionysiac elements.

The Assyrian prophetic tradition was based upon Istar of Arbela were women prophesied as Istar incarnate, Arbela was in NW Mesopotamia but there was an equivalent established in Galilee.

biblewalks.com/Sites/arbel.html

Because Istar of Arbela had made a Covenant with the Gods she could claim to speak in the name of all of them, the Hebrews countered this with the YHWH Prophets at the same time in the 7th century BC, history records Istar of Arbela won that war against Israel.

Bump….excellent work op. These are the threads I come here for

Bump :)

Sounds like Evola was just exposing his latent homosexuality again.

Don't read trash.

WE

Zukeeij en shwange este zoor guutenig. Habb u nocte zuker en shwange befogen?

Good job OP for helping me reminder why I still visit the shithole that Zig Forums has become.

Have some rare Hitler speech for your effort.

Attached: 1434715490662.webm (426x240, 7.42M)

QTDDTOT

The title was a rhetorical question, don't be so arrogant to assume I am asking for your opinion on the matter you literal idiot.

ITT: LARP

Thanks for the bump, dumbass.

When I was a mere lad of 17 years of Age, I purchased my first car. It was a 1971 Classic Camaro SS.. I purchased it from a Hells Angel Biker.

UPon the seats of the car were stitched 3 Sets of SS.. At the time I thought that these symbols represented "super sport", but then I began getting hate notes on my windows, when I went out in public. One such note said "If i ever see this car again, and it still has those seats, I will break the windows and rip them out with a knife" I was very confused at the time.

14 years later I discovered that these symbols were not Super Sport, but in fact Schutzstaffel symbols. This was the Fuhrers first hook into me, though I didn't know it.

Later, I had another car, and the first 3 characters in the Tag were B88

Now, I walk the path that the Fuhrer called me for. In a past life, I was on another midgard, which was destroyed by Homo-Capensis.. I decided to reincarnate on this Midgard Earth, to try and stop these evil beings from doing the same to this earth.

What is this cringe larp shit?

More bumps, thanks, man.

The hatred for our own flesh and blood is astonishing, isn’t it? What kind of mad world do we live in where our own people hate us for no reason? Because we tried to win the war against the kikes? Is that the reason they hate us? Are they that afraid of our mortal enemy that they will do anything to protect them?

More than anything else in this world we need our own ‘place’ our own ‘space’ to pursue our Virtues.

Best thread in quite a while.

You'll get a lot of Christians that would sperg out over this but oh well, let those retards eat paste and suck on rosary beads until they're rotting.
You are correct, OP. Hitler is the highest pinnacle, the wounded king who is sleeping, set to return. Those who follow him are his knights, in the same tune as the SS in its attempts to become a spiritual, knightly order. The Black Sun in Wewelsburg has 12 sig runes (spokes) that originate from a center and penetrate a smaller circle to attach themselves to a wider circle. This is significant in Arthurian imagery, with the 12 knights of the round table who penetrate the hidden world, who reside in a castle called the center of the world.
Hitler is with us and will return at the coming of the hero who will claim the siege perilous, awakening the king to fix all of our problems. Hitler himself said it so:
Hitler knew his place in the universe and when he consult Arthurian legend we begin to understand why Hitler HAD to lose ww2. He mantled the great wounded king. In truth, he has already won.

Attached: DMiB414UMAAtMCD.jpg (768x1024 1.07 MB, 121.03K)

So has NS degenerated into a cult awaiting a messiah return? How very jewish.

Noooooooooo

I see you discord niggers.

Nope don’t think so, as he is dead. Fisher King is likely a wounded father or mentor figure who is intelligent but still ounder the spell of Marxism, like Theoden in the Two Towers. In the past mentor figures would teach young men, in this age we have to wake up the mentor figures from the spell and forge ourselves into men.

This, especially that first pic. I remember the night I first came here. The nature of this place was beyond strange for a newfag to any image board, but I immediately felt like I had come home after a long journy lost in the wilderness. The lexicon and abbreviations were clear as though I had spoken it for years. After lurking, when I posted sieg heil for the first time, warm waves of energy began rhythmically circulating from my heart through my San Graal. The murmurs from my Blood Memory which followed the Fuhrer’s bait here, began to shout back
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

tl;dr for the book is what OP hypothesized and also that the Grail myths were allegorical for metaphysical initiations great men can undertake.

Those are ubiquitous Neolithic carvings, anthropomorphic of plasma discharges which are the neon purple images. The shape of which is the same shape as the cross section of a magnetic field and most depictions of the Grail. From the micro to the macrocosm, everything has an EM field; our hearts have a powerful one people underestimate.

Attached: D98106BE-47F4-43B9-B180-CCACE93D45D5.jpeg (850x400 26.47 KB, 50.38K)

As far as I'm aware, this was a fictitious character that Christian Europeans invented to explain who was attacking the Muslims from the East. It was, of course, Chinggis Kahn, not a Christian ruler. Although his first wife was indeed a Nastorian Christian, and Chinggis himself was pretty tolerant of religion in general. As long as you prayed to your local gods for support of the Kahn, all was well.

One of my favorite reads in recent memory

go back to /fringe/

No U

Attached: 5a876c982e8702295b93e55a65f6ffcfad99efa64e4c24d8a80342c3ae29eb5f.png (400x344, 164.62K)

Attached: 5a065d65c7877ed4ee35234d30db359d3256ef4bfb902d0333a260ef033958ba.jpg (1280x720, 195.23K)

Has anyone here managed to get results with 'magic' through meditation?
I have read some books that speak about movements, lights, etc.. in the 'eyes' while meditating, some saying it helps in seeing things differently in the outside world

Good thread op have a bump

I have yet to see some of the more complicated images/lights in my meditation, but whenever I close my eyes I see pulsating colors like that are usually purple or green, sometimes others. It's always been like that, but it's more apparent when I meditate.

Also, here's a good guide if anyone wants to thoroughly read Evola.

Attached: evola reading guide.jpg (5000x3827, 2.64M)

What is the Grail, though?

What is anything?

The questions you're looking for are "What is the secret of the Grail? Who does it serve?"

how do you meditate?

It serves me.

Assuming you haven't meditated at all, this is one way to begin.
Sit comfortably. Close your eyes.
Breathe in and then out, breathe with your belly and chest, imagine air filling your torso from bottom up.
Just do this for a while, focusing on your breath.
Don't ignore thoughts, but don't get stuck in them either. Swim through them.

Attached: medithought.jpg (577x536, 108.78K)

There are many different meditation methods that are designed to achieve different results. Normal prayer is an example of meditation that Westerners are more intimate with. I haven't been meditating for too long, so I feel ill-equipped to give you detailed instructions. What I can tell you to do is look into Mindfulness Meditation, which is almost definitely the kind that a beginner should practice. The bare basics of that are to sit comfortably, sit up straight, and to focus all of your attention on your breathing, and nothing else. Don't try to breathe, just observe it (hence the "mindfulness" part). You don't have to focus on your breath do practice Mindfulness Meditation, but that is where most people tell you to start. Again, do your own research, and if you enjoy that I can recommend you look into Hatha Yoga, which will get you started on some breathing techniques.

Didn't mindfulness lead to severe cases of self-hypnosis? People creating false traumas to account for their issues or something of the sort?
I don't really recall..

I don't think people should meditate until they have a firm grasp of the material sciences. Otherwise you are saying things to them that they can't truly grasp…you are teaching them to meditate 'in a method' rather than 'as one with all' in complete understanding. It doesn't matter to me, mind you, but I think it takes a grasp of the material world at its most fundamental level in order for mankind to face down what needs to be understood to really pray/meditate.

Self induced hallucinations won't get you anywhere, spiritually speaking.

Do I need to study theoretical and particle physics? I joke but I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I already created a false trauma when I took too much acid a while back, took me a year to fix. I think I'll be ok with meditation.

Thank you.

Fisher King
OK, initially, it reminded me of Rán but she's not a male and she's more like fishing inflated cadavers full of water (eek) because she collects the drowned ones.
– so now, more of a metaphor, I'd say look for Odinn who more closely "fishes" for men to fight for Ragnarök.
Think of the Wild Hunt too! It's magnet for slain warriors.

I don't know about you guys but Ragnarök seems getting irresistibly closer each day. :D
Shux for Odinn and friends :(( but they'll come back as cute babies I guess?

Any idea what these colors could mean, what they could reference to? Is it that perhaps you can read them like astrology and the like?

Can you explain what you mean, bud? It would be great to find a way to use meditation for processing information after a studying session. A way for me to sort of have it all 'in front' of thought, and pick it apart, if you know what I mean. Still new at this though mind you, so it would be great to get some insight.

Could you elaborate a bit? I have studied some of Nikola Tesla's work a little bit, and one thing I got out of it is electricity is everything. Is that correct? Any information would be great man

Do you recommend any sites/books, to properly look into the different types of meditation?

I would say "yes"…and add Chemistry as well, I suppose. I, literally don't think you can pray/meditate with any real meaning in ignorance. Of, course, when you do understand these things your prayers will take on the qualities of someone communing with the all rather than the efforts of a little child dabbling in the esoteric (this is not meant as an insult to anyone); I just think you need to apply your whole being and seek with every part of your mind and understanding if you wish to engage things that are 'greater'. Anything less seems half-assed to me and I don't think it has much meaning, no matter how good ones intent, you are little more than a witch doctor dabbling in things beyond your depth. Not a 'good' starting point for pondering higher things. We are, generally, encouraged not to seek anything more than 'to be genuine' but I think that you must be serious about grasping hold of everything if you intend on getting anywhere.

I can't advise you on where you need to look exactly since your own path is going to be different than mine. But you will know what intrigues you and holds your attention fast when you see it.

It is just a personal observation that I am seeing around me right now. People are 'going through the motions' without any greater passion for understanding and really knowing this place. I don't really understand what I am seeing and why they are wasting their time and others time as well. I suppose they are like automatons, doing as they are told. They are failing to reach out and understand and ultimately failing themselves on a personal level. The more I see people content to move through life without really STRETCHING, REACHING OUT AND GRABBING LEARNING/LIFE with everything effort they can muster, like it was something really worth having and struggling for, the more convinced I am that only those who strive for something more are worthy of receiving anything at 'Gods' (as you understand God) hand. There is a cult that prides itself on its own unworthiness and these traditions infect everything they do with mediocrity because they are ashamed of being great, they are fulfilled by mediocrity; thinking they will be rewarded without effort, that mediocrity is vaunted or worthwhile or worthy of praise. Guess I just don't see it that way any longer.

Only the worthy and confident, never the mediocre or timid, are fit to lean off the 'safety' of their horses and grab the brass ring.

Hmmm something to think about anyway.

Attached: brass ring.jpg (500x313, 112.57K)

(((THE DEATH CULT OF ATLANTIS))) HAS NOTHING DO WITH THE TRUE AUTHENTIC PURE SPIRITUAL RELIGION THAT TOO WAS PRESENT IN ATLANTIS AT THAT TIME. NOAH AND HIS FAMILY WERE THE ONLY SURVIVORS OF THE PURE ONES. YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE.

ATLANTIS WAS NOT UNITED.

DO YOU REALLY TRY TO CLAIM THAT HITLER WAS PART OF THE DEATH CULT?

I've always thought of him as reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar, the hook noses even wrote fake accounts about him like "our guy." Oh how wish I could have witnessed the ransacking of Jerusalem with my own eyes.

Nebuchadnezzar: The Prideful king who went mad

Daniel 4

Deuteronomy 28:27-29; Jeremiah 25:16

in "The Matrix" their ship is called Nebuchadnezzar bc it's an allegory to destroying the jewish hold on things

Thanks for being an esoteric cunt. Some resources would be appreciated.

Do you feel that one is better off chasing the knowledge, rather than being constantly fed it? Perhaps that having/using an 'open mind' is more valuable, goes further than, say, you telling me what is and what is not?

I feel that one would need to come to grips with things like fear, death, and accept them (not saying needlessly throw life away, but to not 'fear' it, and just do what you need to do) . If they are to get heavily invested in themselves enough to cause an actual impact on the world.

Quite honestly, there is much I still need to learn. It is good to get some insights about what other's are thinking though. Cheers.

> I am the god Nabu, god of the stylus. Praise me!
Hear that Jobs?

OK let's just hope we don't screw up this time on Erda cause it feels good to win sometimes, y'know? :)

The images which you posted are more associating to Baphomet than the Cup. Grail is not a cup, you turn to stone. What (((Spielberg))) wanted to show is that Grail is not some kind of fancy, expensive, golden object, but something that should show modesty and Christian humility (being a good goy). Of course, he was completely wrong. It was neither.

In Vedas, blood and seed are often associated with water. Both are carriers of life. The whole story has a much older root.

Interesting, post more.

I had so many experiences since (very) early childhood which converged once I read the works of Serrano. One of more notable ones have been seeing the Odal rune spray-painted in the hallway of my apartment building as a kid. It affected me on a deeply profound level, the one which I am to discover much later. Another was having encounters with that divine blonde woman that used to visit me in dreams and reality. I was born with the Memory and the idea that this world is seriously fucked up, that something about it is broken/missing on a fundamental level, that many people have no souls (or have very primitive, animal souls), that most things are fake and/or corrupted by a very overwhelming 'presence', which followed my every step and tried to destroy me (either by ruining my life, or by leading me onto a convenient but false path that would eventually make me one with this world, that I obviously never belonged in). I also hated lesser races since I know for myself. My religious, political, philosophical views have changed a lot over time (often radically), but that kind of remained a constant. Many visions, personal epiphanies, experiences and reading later, I found it. I cannot describe my amazement. Just who was this guy. He managed to describe everything almost identically, which no other source ever came close to (they all had something lacking or something that repulsed me). At that moment I knew it was all for a reason. I knew I was not alone in this hell.

Why is everyone always talking about meditation, but never about falling in trance? Slowing down your frequency is good for obtaining information, but increasing it is how you can actually affect things.

Being 'one with all' is the greatest of illusions. That's the only "eastern wisdom" that's heavily shilled by kikes through media and popular (((gurus))), because it leads to soul dissolution and spiritual death, which is their actual endgame. Sharing the same medium does not make you one with the medium and it's other manifestations. Because you are the source beyond the medium. Which is as unique as it gets, but also connected to other sources. Equality is a false god.

One could say that but it's a human thing to want to attach oneself to a greater soul.
Look at what people do when they vote; it's literally a debased form of this principle. They want the King that will solve all illnesses.
And they keep being betrayed, but there's so much poison, such a thick fog, they don't know what to do. It's sad, truly.
99.99% of politicians deserve the rope anyway.

Now you got me hooked. Moar info pweez. I need to "unlock" things.

PS: religions that speak of an illusion as in "a lie", something not real, make a mistake. Belonging to a reality that's part of a greater whole doesn't make this reality less real. It just means that there's something beyond the walls of this reality. But it is NOT an illusion.
Those talking of an illusion are deserters. They renounce and seek refuge in lazy spirituality to avoid having to do anything meaningful on the physical plane.

Hitler was nothing but a very good exterminator. He got rid of lots of roaches, but was a shitty delusional leader. Even Mussolini thought his racial purity thoughts were fucking retarded, since nobody on this planet is "pure blood". Even suggesting that was probly his biggest downfall because it got rid of so many potential allies. Lots of people hate dirty kike bankers so much that they just went with it, but like you fucking simpletons Hitler just d&c the opposing force. I have no doubt that Hitler, like Chump was chosen as controlled opposition since they knew theyd lose to a good leader.

No, he is not the Fisher King. Evola is a faggot.

What truly riles up these kikes is knowing that Hitler set in motion a thread of fate which cannot be severed.

Attached: tumblr_pdbxueLODr1x1n5hto1_500.jpg (500x741, 69.9K)

You should just stop. I am pure Northern Germanic. Have had my DNA tested multiple times by different groups and agencies to confirm it.

Jews are not good enough to ever find an "agent" such as Hitler.
He didn't exterminate much in reality. He didn't want the war but had been forced into a preemptive strike because of Staline's mad plans.
If you want "good" exterminators, Jews have plenty of them, Jews or docile goyim (Churchill).

S. Devi said he was too nice, had a feminine aspect to his soul that I suppose he didn't tame enough.

This won't happen twice.

Agreed with>>12777235
All I know of frequency is in relation to music, and the 432hz, etc.. basic things

Hey (((schlomo))) is thia your first day?
Like the other user said hitler was way to nice and is considered a flaw and a blessing on his part.
Hitler politically as a leader has been the greatest probably since the days of caesar.
His niceness is what the jews and churchill was dependant on and they took advantage of it, and get this the leader that was hitler who is arguably a loving and genuine guy yet the jews manage to demonize him and turn him into one of the biggest monsters despite it being false yet the people fell for it.

>oh you have these debunks on (((jewtube))) don't mind us shutting that down.
Do you unironically think people are falling for this?

Attached: 1548544598458m.jpg (500x1024 92 KB, 117K)

He knew that he needed to loose the war so that Kalki could experience the modern Jewish world in the aftermath of his defeat and so that the Rex Regnum would learn to hate it and destroy it for good.

When the jews displaced the WASPs it was disastrous. Even as perfidious as the Anglo is nothing is as warped and twisted as the lowly jew because at least the WASPs had class, values, ethics, a rational orderly society, and good taste in art.

I don't study Eastern wisdom at all. I am, however studying Chemistry and LET ME TELL YOU(!) :) there are some things that I am learning that are shaking the foundation of this reality for me. I am going to write a paper on them soon (this coming week) and I expect that if I don't chicken out and become afraid of confronting that reality, and I actually write what I mean to write, it will begin to blur the lines of reality for anyone who comes across it…it is 'strange' to say the least. Nothing 'here' is what it seems. It takes all my brainpower just to think of these things, I end up frozen in space or curled up in a ball, just to process the things that need to be processed in order to express the concepts (my version of meditation/pray, I suppose). If I was on the savannah I would have been eaten by lions long ago..ha!

My philosophy teacher who is forced to read them (100% on each one) on my papers said the last two, which were just the run-up to this one were "Wonderful and deeply thoughtful. Well done. Much of what you present here reminds me of the ideas presented by the Neo-Platonist philosopher Plotinus." and "Extremely well-explored ideas here. Good work." And he ain't seen nothing yet…I am building up to unleash a line of thinking that is going to warp reality…like I said, for many (if I don't chicken out because it is too powerful).

But this is what I mean about 'being one'…I couldn't give one fuck for the bug peoples beliefs. I care only for the best the planet has to offer, Europeans (particularly Germans), my own people, the most precious commodity on Earth (and their own advancement)…but that is what I mean by meditations, I suppose and needed to understand the fundamentals of reality, everything shifted when I started to study the hard sciences because there is more vital information in the first few weeks of the sciences than in years of studying the occult and religion, and I am just at the surface, I am standing at the threshold now…I thought I had some grasp of things before because I spent years studying the occult/religion…but I was SO WRONG!

IDK, no one has to do what I am doing, I am just giving my opinions here about what I think based on my own experience. I suppose it must be uncomfortable for people to have the veils RIPPED OFF like that anyway.

One time I left my contacts on overnight (something went wrong because they aren't supposed to do this) but they sort of welded to my eyeballs and I couldn't get them off (no matter how much moisturizing drops I put in), so I had to sort of peel them off my eyes the next day…it is kind of the same thing to begin looking into the hard sciences. THAT is when your meditations/prayers are going to excel…when you parse this realm with accuracy and understand its fundamentals.

When I try to talk to people about it, they have strange reactions, like hostility and they get angry and fearful and say things like, "DON'T talk to me about stuff like that." So, not for everyone, I know…I just thought it would be in peoples best interest not to be mediocre but to give this experience EVERYTHING they have got.

Attached: ando naoshima house.jpg (474x296, 24.36K)

Question; From what I read in your comments, would I be wrong in saying that studying practical science is fundamental to understanding these sort of things? Like, advanced mathematics, chemistry, theory on physics, quantum theories, etc.. ?

I ask because I am currently studying Latin, to understand grammar and the meaning/root of words, and so far it has proved more useful in the sense that it is like finding 'hidden' meaning in every day words. Are you suggesting that partaking in hard science would help unlock more knowledge faster, in that sense?

What I mean is, understanding one self, and one's place in the world.
I should of made it clearer there

Prester John was a hoax; Hitler was real. They can't possibly have anything to do with each other.

(checked)
Hyperborean digits of truth.

(checked)
Nah brah, I never said the Grail is a cup. I implied the medieval paintings of the Grail as a cup were the artist’s attempt at depicting a cross section of an EM field or plasma discharge. Such as from the heart’s EM field. I just implied it in a faggy obscure way apparently. See

Baphomet is a faggy way to depict the union of ones complimentary polarities. (((Masonniggers))) use it to scare off plebs and (((satanists))) larp around it. Serrano, Evola, and Wolfram all depicted the same union, as the path to the Grail in a beautiful way.

Attached: 2C72BA01-2AFA-4CAB-A20A-9BCF37AC1ED8.jpeg (187x270, 10.22K)

Would you be willing to share your papers?

Methinks you didn't study the proper occult stuff.
Not to say that the good (weird and amazing) occult stuff, you won't find it in books or on internet.

Doctors and philosophers HATE him!
Young man studies chemistry for two weeks and discover SHOCKING truth!

fucking an hero

I want to believe in that

You always see the seven chakras being depicted in many systems but you never see anyone depicting the following chakras that go beyond the Crown (the one you see here on top of you head).
They always stop and study the same seven ones because they are afraid to go [Beyond].

Go [Beyond] the Crown chakra, lead by your Higher Self. This is how you meditate in an objective manner and make spiritual progress.
Spiritual progress is equivalent to the evolution of a species.

Attached: 7-chakras-beginners.jpg (1404x1692 13.93 KB, 3.42M)

Checked. I'm beginning to think that the destruction of Germany was the world's largest human sacrifice ritual.

Latin and Greek reveal much deeper genius in language.

Studying mathematics and the men who invented it, as well as their interests and pursuits, will provide (see forth) a brief history of mankind and his place in nature, but one must include musicians and poets as mathematicians too, with their meter and rhyme, as "for every word was once a poem", the poet is the founder of Logos, and music is spiritual algebra, or universal symbols, compared to our trite rhetoric of village symbols, then we quickly arrive at a brink past which no enemy may follow us, we stand on the shores of life and truth, starving for thirst, drinking from this eternal ocean, crawling between heaven and earth, yet reaffirmed by new impulses to rise a little ways above the water like a fowl, climbing into the clouds, only to tumble down again, not finding the way into heaven, but inspired by the celestial lesson such flights teach, that however often we are so defeated, we are yet born to victory.

Great insight. Have to thank you for that, paths are being revealed the deeper I delve into these things, so your information has done great purpose. Hopefully some other anons can at least give it a look, if not dabble in a few of those lessons.

It is not enough to simply look into what these kike occultists are doing. I feel as though that you can spend many years attempting to understand all their wrongdoings, however, the need to 'replace' their system with ours is necessary. So, that means looking into our roots, restoring the universal respect for the arts, for life,etc..

I would say; Know thy enemy, though not forget the self.

Again, appreciate your input, user.

Hierarchy is inherent to us, but voting (in a representative democracy) creates a hierarchy based on deception and mass manipulation techniques. The society built upon lies can only have the best liars at the top. The way we define the system, and the overall quality of population (race, IQ, knowledge) defines what kind of people will rule in our society. Sure, 99.99% of politicians are lying, thieving vipers who are completely incompetent for anything else, but it is only such people who can succeed in Talmudic systems forced onto us. They are selected specifically for those traits.

When you meditate, you lower your brain frequency and get close to earth's resonance, which extends it greatly, allowing for good transmission of information but low focus (making it a bad choice for manipulating reality). Also, check this out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfried_Otto_Schumann

When you fall into a trance, you increase your brain frequency, allowing your consciousness to 'focus' on a certain point, like a laser. This is used for achieving results.

I agree. What I meant by illusion is that this reality needs a higher source to exist, but not the other way around.

6 paragraphs to say absolutely nothing.

Its worth pointing out that what most regard as arthurian myth is fanfiction written by a catholic priest based on and using characters from much older Briton folklore.
To the Britons, Arthur was the heroic king who led his warband/retainer (comprised of various heroes and gods) in defence of Britain against the saxons. Or just on trips to other worlds for adventure and/or plunder.

The grail cycle and all that? Emerged looong after that catholic fanfiction was written.
A funny thing about Briton and Hibernian myths though. They're a weird blend of myth and historical fact. A King Arthur did exist most likely, but how much of what is said in the real tales is true? Thats open to debate.

Hitler didn't exterminate anyone (unfortunately). It's obvious that you take all your information from kike propaganda. Nordic types were praised for their beauty, but countless other European phenotypes were accepted in the Reich. They had allies like Japanese and many other non-Europeans. Even people who were partially Jewish could pass if their kike ancestry is below certain percentage and if they accept NS values.

With proper racial science and genetics, you can restore racial purity of every race by selective breeding. Your argument pretty much comes down to "some white people have brown hair, that means we should completely interbreed with subhumans because there is no absolute purity" A logical fallacy. What opposing force are you talking about? The Soviets lel? Or the Allies? Europe was already between two hands of the international jewry promoting their ruinous values, Germans were already facing extinction in Weimar Republic (which was as degenerate as western countries today). Hitler led a heroic struggle and named the enemy publicly for the first time in modern history. There was no reason for him to be supported by them. They would gain nothing which they did not already have. Your whole narrative is easily debunked by simple logic Moshe.

Apologies, I have a tendency of writing things that take a lot of various knowledge (physics, metaphysics, etc.) to be understood as simple statements, expecting everyone else to automatically know what I'm referencing. Our entire reality is a superimposition of oscillations/dimensionless points vibrating at certain frequencies and dimensions, using various transforms to manifest in physical reality. Everything is frequency, and thus numbers. All is number. Relations of numbers are the key to existence. This is where quantum physics (for example) and ancient religious texts like Vedas become one. But there is also an even higher reality than the great sea.

For them he was the greatest monster. He found a way to destroy them without firing a single bullet at them. He promoted a system that would leave them like fish on dry. And this is what we need to do too if we are to defeat them. Change the environment, and those not fit for it will leave or perish.

Unfortunately fully bluepilled normies do fall for this, but he found a wrong place to preach it. Luckily all it takes is some knowledge and reason to realize it's total pilpul.

Anglos got kiked since Cromwell, the better ones seemed to move to USA. They had character at least, as perfidious as it was. But they lost it.

What would that be?
You were supposed to do that first (understand the mechanical universe), then advance it beyond errors and limitations of Jewish science with religious and occult knowledge.

Hard science provides a pretty accurate description of mundane world, you do need to know those concepts so you don't fall into a trap of magical thinking. Any science not being rooted in religion, and any religion not being rooted in science, is false.

I gave you a hint there. How did medieval artists know about EM fields? (genuine question)
Exactly. If you put LE SPOOKY GOAT then normies won't look into it.

There are books, but those are guarded closely by various secret societies since they bring great power. The majority of freely circulating occult works are either red herrings (that have some good information but lead you to a wrong path/conclusion), thinly veiled propaganda, programming meant for you to empower someone else, or pure fantasy fiction.

kek

There are 10 chakras in total