POLE SHIFT UNDERWAY

MAGNETIC NORTH POLE HURTLING TOWARDS RUSSIA
The north magnetic pole has been drifting so fast that it could be a problem for smartphone maps and navigation systems.

>But its swift pace toward Siberia in recent years at a rate of around 34 miles per year has forced scientists to update the World Magnetic Model – used by civilian navigation systems, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and US and British militaries – a year ahead of schedule.

>There have been a few theories about why the pole's movement has increased in recent years – from around 6 miles a year between 1900 and 1980 before accelerating to around 24 to 31 miles a year in the past two decades. Some scientists think a jet stream of molten liquid is pushing the north pole, while others have suggested that the south and north magnetic poles are reversing positions.

archive.is/1YxhV

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x531, 276.19K)

The flood comes

geomagnetic reversal isn't exactly a fast process from what I understand, about 7000 years give or take. So yea, file it under "who gives a shit" and focus on more likely happenings.

"HURTLING"
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S DOZE ROOSHINS AGAYN!

Attached: maxine-waters_orig.jpg (1200x628, 124.59K)

The Zig Forums pole will win

New ice age soon

Nice planet you guys got here. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it

Attached: 1450392584806.jpg (255x133, 9.14K)

Why do I have a jpeg of this? Goddammit I need to sort my folders

Attached: 1451628466498.jpg (246x255, 14.56K)

Nice slave colony you have built kikes, it would be a shame if your very god crushes all of your fantasies. With no survivors.

Kikes are killing the planet in countless ways, worry about that first because it's addressable.

Shit a snail could walk faster than that. Does the equator change with the magnetic pole shifting?

We will all be long dead before this matters. A thousand years from now and it will cause big issues. By then the world will be a shitskin den of shit anyhow so who cares.

THE RUSSIANS ARE STEALING THE NORTH POLE JUST LIKE THEY STOLE THE ELECTIONS

Yes. Get a map and draw a line from Easter Island to Machu Picchu to Giza and on. If you continue, it will reach around to Easter Island again. This line, which is offset by 30 degrees from our equator, could be an old equator from before a pole shit. This shift could account for the great flood that is mentioned in many ancient texts.

Huh, I thought the poles shift would be quicker than that. Some user probably already pointed it out, but yeah we still have around 500 years until this starts causing some real environmental damage. Unless most of us transfer our consciousness to robots/internet this really doesn't matter unless it gets significantly faster.

Attached: 33181765874_2f57017561.jpg (500x250, 57.84K)

Why would it matter even if the poles flipped from Arctic to Antarctic yearly? How would this affect anything other than a compass
pls no bully

Russia hacked the Earth's magnetic field.

Damn, you beat me to it. Now I feel stupid.

During the pole shift the Earth's magnetic field could severely weaken. This would cause among many other things, damage to electronics and the power grid, crop failures, weather changes, and of course it will fuck up any systems rely on magnetic accuracy.

Oh no, I'll get lost walking to the bar.

Those dastardly bastards!

Attached: 1548537133345.jpg (1000x1000, 101.29K)

Weathern patterns will go to shit, but what the brainlets in this thread fail to realize is that MASSIVE tectonic shifts will start to take place. Granted not within our life times, but it will happen. This means floods, literally earth shattering earthquakes, lava all over some parts of land, famines, droughts and if all shit goes to hell yellowstone erupting and throwing the world into an ice age full of acid rain. It's some really bad news compadre, not really relevant to us though, or our grand children's children, but still bad. Hopefully in 500 years or so time we've found the final solution to kikes and left this planet for a less shitty one, or invented some sort of gigantic planetoid structure for us to live in the stars.

Attached: 1252708200855.jpg (1884x1479, 925.06K)

I'll take myths and legends for 500, Alex