The Inflation jew

And why you make technically make 2.13% less then you did last year, if you’re a wage cuck.

Since 1960 inflation has risen 687% the inflation jew will tell you this is a good because inflation means more money overall and this helps businesses grow and also keep workers employed. But they never explain why. If your lower income lets say making 15 dollars a hour it is not unheard of to get a raise of a few cents. Lets say that raise is 25 cents. At the average inflation rate you are making 7 cents less then you you did last year at the average inflation rate. 15 + 2.13% = 15.31. If Your bosses company is profitable he should be conservatively making dubble off your labor. (He pays you to 15 a hour to make 30 dollars in value a hour) a real world example of this is to put it into perspective is McDonald’s. It costs a McDonald’s franchise owner ~98 cents to make a big mac. He then sells you the big mac 4.20. That is a profit of 3.22, so in order for a McDonald’s employee making minimum wage to be valuable that franchise owner has to sell 4 big macs a hour. If he can do that he can make enough to pay the employee, his bills, franchise fees, and start making a profit for that hour. This is simplified to make a point but you get it.

The problem is and the reason why inflation is good for him in moderation is because if you’re the one making 7.40 a hour. That means that next year he actually gets to pay you less. An the year after that, and the year after that. Infact there has only been two years since 1960 where inflation has dropped. So he gets to pay everyone less every year because his earning potential is only capped by how many burgers he can sell. An inflation doesn’t effect him as much as a result. In someways it good because it alows business to grow. But it is a objective bad for anyone earning a salary or a hourly wage.

The inflation jew also likes to fuck you in your savings, and make you play his skeeming games. By making Saving money, leterally every day inflation rises you are losing money. If you have to save for retirement, you cannot do it. Because your 15 dollars today will only be worth 6 dollars 30 years from now. You have to invest and play his jew games. A safe pleb way of doing this is buying silver or gold (from leteral jewish merchants) to protect your money against inflation. You won’t make to much money in the long run but you will be ensuring your 15 dollars still has 15 dollars worth of value in todays markets 30 years from now.

In closing inflation benefits people who don’t have a cap on there earning potential. Because they get to pay you less without you notcing. Your should probably be getting a raise yearly if you’re smart. It’ll bever be as much as the rate of inflation because then mr goldstine cant make his money, but it should be something. So basically go to work and get a raise if you can’t try and find something to do in the next year or two to make more money then you do now. Escape the inflation jew.

Attached: FB46165D-50EE-4498-9785-46FF9786D87D.jpeg (600x800, 32.49K)

Alright, so why don't we stop printing money?

It's a rigged game with different tiers based on how good of a slave you are. Go out into the abandoned woods and build a house. Start growing crops. You will be put in prison because faggot kikes print money backed by nothing and you consent to that .

The goal is for you to not remain at your shit job user. I make $55+/hour and im sure my boss bills me out at 250. Does that make me a wagecuck too? Unfortunately we live in a world where if all of us went innawoods and farmed crops there would be nobody to pay for a military to defend us from invading hordes. Your worldview is shortsighted.

Notice how zero terrified con artist kikes ever debate this. Less than 1% of the human population ever experiences true freedom.

Be prepared to have your actions used against you. There are zero scenarios where anyone who took part in enslaving anybody just trying to live their OWN life doesn't get the same pain returned 10000x. Get ready kike.

We already live in a world where we are taxed out of our house and homes and NO ONE IS DEFENDING US from invading hordes.

Anyway, are you a welder?

Did someone say ==inflation==

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1106x951, 759.79K)

dobson please go away

Yes

I made 30k less then you cleaning last year. (Im only able to work six months a year btw) Thats why your a wage cuck. Just because daddy warbucks takes care of you REAL GUUD, doesn’t change that.

You’re masochistic mind set isn’t uncommon though I don’t understand it. I grew up dirt poor and was never a content little wage cuck so i worked 70 hours a week to try an get something that was mine.

Fait currency isn’t inherently bad. Money is a tool, it’s something we agree to the value of so trading is easier. In reality money has no value, never has. In a state of nature money will mean nothing again. Its a real odd experience to be in a place were Food, water, wepons, socail ties and shelter are the only things with value. Regardless money can an has been fucked with while on the gold standard. Try and learn why we went off it. directly from the people who did to learn more. If you listen to libertarian types or alex jones on it your views can be kinda warped an think its always a objective good.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
*sniff* Oh yes, that's the good stuff..

I normally hate the perv art posted on this site, but you were a real user with this one

the US military wages offensive wars for israel

I would gladly join and support the .mil if it was akin to the Finish Civil Defense Forces of the 1930s and 1940s.

Being a salary cuck can be worse because you are doing mandatory overtime and not getting compensated for that. Some salary cucks are putting in 60-80 hours a week and make dick for that and have zero ownership in the company/entity. Middle management is probably one of the most stressful and least rewarding tiers to be in.

Weeooo Weeeooo Trump Patrol. We need to be arguing about Trump in here, not proclaiming war on Jewery or discussing facts that show how imperative it is that we rise up immediately and en masse to destroy all usury. Don't protest banks for the sole reason of usury, that is too direct. Make it about Trump and liberals.

If you actually believe american military presence around the globe isnt defending us from serious invasion youre gonna be in for a big suprise. Illegal aliens are just a slow roll. And no. Not a welder.

Middle management is one of the most useless professions right after HR. Cry me a river.

yeah that too

True. A salary can be worse.
I knew i young guy who was nice as fuck a hard worker making 36k a year. I would make more then him sometimes just baised on overtime.

I know not everyone is going to start there own business. But if you have a inclination at all try and probably fail or work long hours for years and still probably fail. You are never going to be paid what you’re worth unless you run your own business.

If you have to be a wage cuck get regular raises if you can’t find a new job. Especially if you’re poor. live below your means and invest never save as early as possible. It really starts to add up after 10 years you can easily have about 200,000 k saved. Even a McDonald’s employee can do this.

Attached: 5DDA1B72-DE8C-4A9E-A15A-CB9E5F0FDB7D.png (460x259, 184.5K)

once they go digital they will put negative interest rates in place, so really people should focus on cash. use it or lose it.

Where do I start? No, don't just say "go to /biz/" that's like pointing somebody asking how to chop wood towards a tree. The whole place is filled with endless gabble on cryptocoins and their "Getting Started" threads always begin with a huge list of dense economic books. Where do you start? Is it different for Canadian and European Anons versus the ever present 'murrican Anons?

Seconded. I'm always curious what "invest money" really means, and I have a paltry inherited sum stashed that I want to multiply.

ITT: People who didn't take econ 101 in high school

I agree inflation is annoying, and that it can be handled better, but having inflation means that you don't have deflation, which is much, much, worse in even small quantities. Inflation is when the amount of money proportional to goods increases, deflation is when the amount of goods proportional to the amount of money increases. If deflation happens, consumers don't buy stuff because they expect things to get cheaper in the future. Then, producers stop making money, and therefore stop making stuff, and the country loses precious capital. Even worse, unsold goods start accumulating, increasing the ratio of goods to money causing more deflation, causing a vicious cycle. The reason that inflation is kept up is to give a safety net towards deflation

That's supply and demand, dumbass.

Noone consents to that, you have no say. Killing jews is the only thing you can do, not much of a choice of action.

What do you mean?
I assume you're saying that supply will meet demand, but the loss of capital implies that both the long term supply and the short term supply goes down, whether there's profit to be made or not. If you want to complain about economics that's perfectly fine, just make sure you actually know what you're talking about

LISTEN UP! HERE'S HOW YOU BEAT THE YIDS AT THEIR OWN GAME

Start spending your money. Don't hold onto more than a few hundred in cash in case shit goes sideways in the short term. But for the long haul you'll want to buy guns. Buy crates of guns and ammo. Buy knives, axes, lighters, backpacks, boots, pants, tents, canned food, bottled water, medical supplies, and anything else that would be in hot demand if the power went out and the water stopped flowing.

Don't invest in silver or gold. At least not before you buy all that other shit I mentioned above. Hoarding precious metals is a jewish trick for retarded lolbertarians. When shit hits the fan I'm not trading my cans of corn for gold bars or greenbacks. But I would gladly trade them for a well made, fixed blade knife and a pack of bic lighters.

Keep these things in mind for the future. No one uses currency when the squeeze is really put on them. Everyone just trades in commodities and tools. And you can be king of the shit pile if you plan ahead a little.

Attached: 1535080035882.jpg (947x1200, 148.89K)

Yeah, not really. It's called a gold standard. We used to have one in this country before the kikes took over.

But that's bad, goyim! With something actually backing a nations currency, the rootless cosmopolitan elite would be starved out and unable to function! Oy gevalt!

Attached: 39179824_597066650690935_5372650362379436032_n.jpg (657x702, 51.78K)

A IRA and gold are safe investments. But seriously do not just hold on to your money. You could also use the 15k to start buying a house its not as safe as gold but you could make more money and at least you’ll own your house. Another thing you can do is buy stocks if your saving. Just do minimal research an buy relatively stable stocks every month.

Don’t use your money to buy cars or electronics unless you make money off them. You should never spend a lot money on things that always deprecate in value. Buy cheap cars and don’t spend 2k on a computer or tv. Also some items like guns, ammo, and tools. Hold there value well so you can actually justify spending more money on them.

Okay, kill yourself.

Never forget money is a fictional jew invented Ponzi scheme to swipe money off the top of autonomous communities and then use that money for their degenerative media and international mercenary (((peace force)))

No, the gold standard is not the best backing of currency. It doesn't allow the government to have any control over inflation or deflation. Sometimes you want to print large amounts of money backed on nothing, if it means you can prevent deflation. (You have to remember, printing money isn't the only cause of inflation, usually it's higher wages and higher prices.) The solution is to go with Hitler's economic system, and back your currency with labor. It gives the currency stable backing with something tangible, rather than our current currency which is based off of loans and interest rates, and a labor based currency lets the government print more money if they need to prevent deflation by just having more work be done.

They don’t happen under a gold/silver standard, you fucking child rapist.
No, yid, you never want this.

Attached: rU2r7zo.jpg (1245x973, 158.03K)

Work on your reading comprehension, that's exactly what I was saying in my post
Why? If your economy is about to collapse due to deflation, wouldn't it be best to, you know, prevent that? Or are you an economic libertarian who would rather have to live in a box and eat dirt to survive than have the government intervene?

Are you as excited about the great stock market crash of 2019 as I am?

I've got a lot of MREs stocked up and a place out inna woods I can retreat to, but I'm starting to wonder if I would do better in the long term by taking advantage of the breakdown in society to do some looting/pillaging in wealthy neighborhoods.

Attached: _DSC4611_71.jpg (1600x960, 479.55K)

with inflation
1968: 1hr of work = $3
2018: 1hr of work = $1

Depends on if you wanna go full innawoods or not. If you plan on raiding etc. you need to make sure your fuel will last you at least there and back again.

Attached: dun no de wey.gif (360x170, 1.7M)

You could also buy a vehicle or a house for a few/several grand.

I got these numbers by comparing the minimum wage and the average cost of house. With inflation, the numbers only threefold.

So what happens when our interest payments are higher than what the government pays out in pensions?

You realize there are actual Hitler studying anons here, right? So why would you reply defending the gold standard? Reply to me. I fucking dare you.

Yeah. That's what I thought. Hitler's speech on December 10, 1940 Berlin, Rheinmetall-Borsig works. Look it up. The Third Reich never used the gold standard. Best economy hands down.

You had problems with holed blocks in kindergarden, right?

I plan on looting my way up the California coast to the Willamette valley in Oregon and then farming the land with a harem of Scandinavian sluts.

Sigh.

Do you want to not spend your money? Working for and not spending your money is how inflation goes down. Do you want Daddy Govern-Menthos to trustfund all paychecks and dispurse a tiny portion of them? Do you want everyone to save up for houses and sink inflation into the housing bubble? Maybe we should all buy a golden statue declaring our affiliation to an ideal! Tell everyone they’re being held back by malevolent forces that don’t want them to have symbolic golden statuary! That’ll drop non-gold inflation, in the improbable event people listen, because they’ll scrimp to buy statues.

How about consumption taxes? Can you get people to accept consumption taxes? Can you enforce them if you do? Lettuce leaf this thought! The price of the black market would be terrible.

Sometimes I think megawealthy people are tolerated for *not* spending their money. Sometimes I think landlords are tolerated for draining tenants and then being taxable themselves.

Things are cheap when their inputs are cheap and their outputs reliable; easily constructed products that can warehouse for years yet ultimately face stable demand are products that sell at razor margins.

Hey, here’s an idea. Let’s replace retirement with life extension. If people won’t tolerate slaving eternally for the landlord and the taxman, well that’s just so, isn’t it? They’ll find their own properties, their own methods, and their own lifestyles. Ultimately, they’ll fund who they choose and no other.

the password for this post is a secret