Houston Police Execute White Couple in Late 50's during No-Knock Plain Clothes Raid

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/investigations/veteran-hpd-officer-connected-to-deadly-drug-raid-relieved-of-duty/285-df20d31b-0fb6-4daf-8083-8cc37ea24d06
archive.fo/ut5wC
twitter.com/JoeGamaldi
twitter.com/JoeGamaldi/status/1068221039233126403
youtu.be/8REDjFABvxo?t=818
archive.is/z3i2M
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/We-are-so-sorry-Family-of-man-killed-in-drug-13571054.php
archive.fo/2xjk6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

despite the houston police's immediate defense of this attack on a white couple, one officer has been relieved.

khou.com/article/news/investigations/veteran-hpd-officer-connected-to-deadly-drug-raid-relieved-of-duty/285-df20d31b-0fb6-4daf-8083-8cc37ea24d06
archive.fo/ut5wC

>(((“We certainly don’t want anyone to read too far into this,” said Joe Gamaldi, president of the Houston Police Officer’s Union.))) “There are officers that get relieved of duty and then come back to work with no discipline whatsoever.”

Is there proof that Gamaldi is jewish?

I think the accurate implication is that all fraternal police unions are kikes. It's in their fucking logos.

They died because women were given the right to vote. The war on drugs is simply a continuation of Prohibition for the sake of jobs.

twitter.com/JoeGamaldi
looks pretty jewish to me.
here's a nice nose shot
twitter.com/JoeGamaldi/status/1068221039233126403

huh? stop mgtow-kike derailing

He could just be some "hispanic" mystery meat.

It's true.

youtu.be/8REDjFABvxo?t=818

Cops are scum.

there was like fucking dozen bullet holes outside of the house. no knock, plain clothes raid. what a bunch of fucking idiots. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops were shot by other cops.

Why do cops from officer.com always swarm these threads?

Attached: question-marks.jpg (566x848, 255.09K)

doesn't really matter who he is; the point is the police will kick in your door unannounced and out of uniform, as if it was a home invasion robbery; and execute you if you defend yourself.

if your able it would be best to have a metal grate door on top of your regular door that is not easily kicked in; to give you some warning to figure out what the fuck is going on; that and have bars on your windows.

on a side note he did a pretty good job defending himself; 5 "officers" (in plain clothes) were shot before they executed both of them.

this is how gun confiscation will eventually go.

prepare yourself mentally now; if you have any concerns. your going to have to make a split second decision to figure out if these are police raiding your home; or criminals, and decide right then and there if your going to defend yourself or not.

Happens a lot with black cops it seems. Someone will surely post that one camera footage of one black cop popping another in the back of the head during a shootout.

This kind of shit is why I want outdoor microphones in addition to cameras around my house.

I just looked up the couple, apparently they were conservatives who liked pro-police pages on Facebook. They were targeted due to an error in proper addressing (Hardy Street vs. Harding Street).

Pretty ironic that pro-kwap Trumptards would die at the hands of those they so love. Niggers are trash, but at least they don't openly fellate to the zoglice.

This. Please though, don't go with some jewed cloud solution like NEST. Those products ALWAYS work with their 3rd party servers and could even be used against you.

Really? Then this is a good thing. If the ZOG kills it's own supporters, that will just mean fewer zogbots to fight in the future!

Please. Like I’d ever trust the cloud jew with my home security. It’d be all custom built software and choice hardware.

statistically it would seem that police raids are so infrequent (unless you've actually been selling drugs, etc) that there is a greater chance that it's a home invasion robbery than plain clothes police executing an unannounced search warrant, so the choices are really

plain clothes raids should be totally outlawed. if they actually survived the shoot out I would wonder how this would play out in court. i'm sure this has happened in the past, with officers being injured/shot during a shoot out executing a no-knock plain clothes raid.

the neighbors had security camera's, which the police confiscated immediately. who knows if they will ever be released; but if they are it will be long after it's memory holed.

You can always back them up (encrypted) to remote servers. What makes the 3rd party ones like ring/nest so bad, is that it can happen without you even being told. All these tech companies cuck immediately when given a warrant.

I do want a local WiFi link offsite to a trusted neighbor at some point.

I drove near the the place that got shot up, most of their neighbors said the old couple lived in poverty but walked around their dogs.

also the police chief is a faggot from california, infact californian police moved into texas during the election time. californian Niggers chased californian police to dallas where they shot up the place.

archive.is/z3i2M

also this cocksucker has been using Californian police tactics in Houston, which doesn't work well because neighbors have guns.

camera's aren't going to be effective in this case anyway unless you have already secured your doors and windows. you will not have enough warning to make a logical decision if they can kick in your door in 5 seconds and come in guns blazing.

i think the best way to handle it is to re-enforce your home, they can still get in sure, with a battering ram; but niggers don't generally carry those or stick around long enough or want to cause that amount of commotion to use one. do not let them in through the reinforced door until you see a uniformed officer and a squad car.

That's just rich, any sense of pity is now gone off my face, thanks user.

Attached: oh shit I'm benis.jpg (567x523, 37.69K)

Im not too concerned about it. Cops in this city are mostly concerned with keeping niggers out.

just going by the bullet holes in the front of the house it looks like seal team 6 immediately opened fired at whatever.

look at this shit. what the fuck was this guy shooting at

Attached: tuttle house.jpg (2048x1536, 455.15K)

Isn't this the faggot that Alex Jones used to rant about all the time? (Haven't listed in a while).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (670x404, 311.5K)

Those blast patterns; too inaccurate for whites. This is the work of niggers/spics.

I thought that guy was from NY.

the police are unaccustomed to actually being shot back at. once they do they panic and immediately mag dump at whatever the gun is pointing.

also spics dont leave candles for drug dealers in areas like shitston. The neighbors know they planted that drug powder bag on their house.

most with self defense training mag dump
almost all cops are taught the same way
empty the mag at whatever shot at you
that's why you get cases where they shred a vehicle in a pursuit where there's already gunfire
only glowniggers double tap they have to worry about shell casings

anyone have that webm where the person had a bomb rigged to go off when the police kicked in their door? in hueland?

We know (((who's))) responsible for this, you flightless beaked fuck.

Dammit I've been missing out on good webm's

all pigs are scum

the webm i'm referencing is ancient. i'm surprised in can't find it on jewtube

so how was he supposed to know that they weren't burglars or something? how could he possibly be in the wrong here (with regards to the home invasion, not talking about the heroin shit. that justifies jail after a fair trial, not death without one)?

Attached: 0327eaa5bef31f7ff5d6b07b46c68e9a8a03e567a21ae5cacb2dc68fbcf6eb54.jpg (1397x988, 112.77K)

fuck them all

It's not your fault, many great videos have been scrubbed from youtube over the past year.

(((cloud))) aka tel aviv

Does Texas have civil forfeiture laws? Wouldn't surprise me if the cops move to appropriate their home.

idk but I think it'll be demolished, generally if anything happens in a house like somebody dies unnaturally then is seems to be that they usually just demolish the building because it's 'tainted' or whatever. which is dumb

you have to be alive to be put on trial

if the family aren't total cucks they'll be a lawsuit which the police department will quietly pay to make this go away as quickly as possible.

it doesn't look like this is what's going to happen though. the family is sucking police off
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/We-are-so-sorry-Family-of-man-killed-in-drug-13571054.php
archive.fo/2xjk6

It happenned last year. One man defending his home against what he thought was a home invasion, hospitalized an officer with his first shot. Then he immediately dropped his firearm and put himself on the ground. He was not charged.

Home owners firing out. Which is why you see holes in the porch posts and blood splatter on the exterior wall below some of the holes.

More like control your fucking women they're only destroying virtually every white country on the face of the earth

Beat cops? Maybe. Entry teams? No. Beat cops may rely on mag dump, because they are generally engaged with little warning, without cover, and have to resort to their sidearm. Entry teams have time to plan, tactical advantage, overwhelming numbers, and superior firepower (generally shotguns and short-barreled rifles). And they are more disciplined.

That is the problem. Ultimately, the home owner may be found not at fault. Unfortunately, no take-sy back-sies on the death thingy. That is the problem.

What a bunch of fucking scum, all the cops should be tried for murder

Daily reminder that police and military are your MORTAL ENEMY and anyone telling you that they are secretly on "our side" or that they should be sought out for assistance/guidance in the event of a civil breakdown is a shill.

All police and all military are to be summarily executed.

Attached: 920x920[1].jpg (920x613, 38.59K)

And nothing will likely be done by the Government after this incident. Let this be a reminder for anyone who wants to vote Trump 2020.

Attached: Bad Government.jpg (1200x675, 65.32K)

(((You))) know damned well (((who))) was responsible for poisoning those womens' minds, you subhuman dirt merchant. And you'll damned well be held accountable for it.

Attached: Disgusting.gif (495x287, 6.22M)

Wrong. Any time someone says "All " they should be disregarded as the idiots they are.

Oy dey dindu nuffin!

Why?! This shit has been going on much longer than Trump was in office. You are an idiot to blame him.

Attached: Amused.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

this is a disgusting crime

No drugs were found during the ensuing police dogpile, so I doubt they were dealing anything.

Sure thing moshe.

All this organic one and done pig hate. I'm not a fan but damn, this isn't kikechan niggers.

Trump is an apex blue nigger nuthugger. It is a relevant comment, even if it is tangential.

Just the blue mafia carrying out more ethnic cleansing for their (((masters))). Happens all the time. This is no accident. The cops may have even been duped into doing it… They're dumb as rocks, so very handy tools. Regardless, better get used to it… Or do something about it.

kike.

Remember that criminals are still criminals even if they're wearing a costume. Shoot and kill them, be a hero today.

FTFY

Fine, if you don't like Trump. Just tired of dumbasses sidetracking conversations for minor related shit. This is not a Trump-specific issue. The fact that you can be killed long before you are cleared of wrongdoing, has been a problem for my lifetime. It has nothing to do with your feelings for the current figurehead.

Im sure there will be whites riotung and burning down houston any day now tight… gotta get dem 4k tvs and car stereos as restitution boiii

soon enough theyll raid your homes and plant devices with illegal evidence on them after they either kill or arrest you. its also a common criminal tactic to larp as police when they kick your door in. i got a full mag for whoever runs up in my shit no matter who they are. at a minimum keep a blade on you at all times when out to reduce the chances of you being caught alive. you already sealed your fate when you posted truly redpilled things here. dont cuck out when the time comes there is nothing worthy of living for.

Jesus Christ, what an ugly bunch

the problem here has nothing to do with what they were doing that got them raided, it's the practice of the raid.
so basically the government can send armed goons to your house to come kill you. pigs don't value white people's lives because they're trained by israelis and militarized and they're used to dealing with dangerous gang niggers and absolutely bluepilled on race so they assume that Billy, Susan, and Spot are just as threatening and will mag dump them in one second. that and they consider the slightest sub-1% probability of them taking a 9mm to the leg as a justification to kill somebody. we have no freedom, we have no rights, people are not even safe in their own home. that's the problem here, it has nothing to do with what those people were doing prior to the incident, that's completely irrelevant

checks out they were old you stupid fuck

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x540, 1.01M)

The creator of this is a colossal faggot. Imagine actually calling yourself a "thought leader," let alone the rest.

Attached: bambenek fag.png (552x494, 67.76K)

wrong thread, pardon me.

Attached: E6254411-E7D6-4CC9-B410-1BAF9CBA4B9A.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Except for the like 6 SCOTUS cases in which (((you))) argued and won that the police are not there to protect citizens.

I thought the ruling was more like “holy shit, no, obviously we are not gods that can protect you from all possible threats. Stop being children about it and defend yourselves.”

Imagine being killed by someone and having your family apologize to the killers….fug xDD

No. They have no duty to protect whatsoever.

Did they find any heroin at least?

So there's no way to beat the ineffable ZOG doorkicker tacticool teams eh? Thanks for your support, moishe.

Personally I don't believe in this absolutism. I don't doubt your paranoia, however. Since they have been working hard since Obongos term. They've been aiming hard to procure those who are not very like minded to us or even traditional conservatives to join the military. Basically they want to put dumb lefties behind joysticks and screens for the next war at home.
Since they know it is coming at some point.

this is some next-level kikery

Nothing was found according to article in OP link. Also I suspect if they had found anything, the headlines would include verbiage like "drug bust", or "drug dealer".

More please, I love zogbots getting their shit rocked. I need a bit of eye bleach of this sort after reading this thread, the fuckin bastards need to be put on trial for murder, goddamn plain clothes raid, they're quite literally (((government))) goons at this point.

nobody wants to move into a house where the owners were gunned down in the main hall, any real estate salesman would hate to even try, especially cuz they're all legally bound to tell you this shit.

Not to mention most American homes aren't double brick solid constructions, they're cheap wood for the most part, doesnt cost that much to demo and rebuild.

What exactly happen in this incident? Was the door rigged to blow?

Attached: 4ffbe2a380045e4345ce5833cbe4fe5c668edfdb91046fac484f353feab07ac0.jpeg (1506x1628, 224.91K)

Attached: the eyes.jpg (584x1510, 74.99K)

one of ISIS' favorite tactics is to impersonate police by stealing their uniforms then going to the homes of the police and raiding them and executing and beheading the entire families of the police. that tactic was how 50 ISIS fighters siezed Mosul. someday things will get so bad in America that it will be common for armed households to shoot a dozen cops dead, mashallah.

Attached: 30iraq1.jpg (528x689 137.19 KB, 110.77K)

Attached: the good jew.png (1000x1500, 1.38M)

I hope that more of these "no uniform raids" (home invasions) end in dead zog_bots. In my opinion, uniform or not, it is a home invasion. Most swat raids are not justified, often they can't even get the address right. Also, killing a dog, for no reason does earn a death penalty in my book. These bastards will shoot even a kenneled lap dog, because they are sadistic. They guard the gates, whilst the pedophile jew enemies rape our children. Then have the nerve to kill our pets, our friends.

Attached: 457f806935048bf923c3322a9f6afa9c013c35ebddddb3ed5414f9449940882a.png (600x268, 240.88K)

Why on earth would zog bots even do a no uniform raid? It's many times more dangerous for themselves, even if they don't care about the "suspect."

very true. Even if they claim to be cops, I'd keep shooting till they were all dead, or I was dead. Because it is very common for criminals to claim to be police or some authority figure. I'm supposed to trust the normally dressed men who just invaded my home and take their word that they are cops, not some gang members and won't torture me to death as soon as I surrender for arrest.