Local networks

So ive been reading about the concept of männerbunds. I'd really like to start a mens social/outdoors/sporting group in my local area, but have no idea how to start.
Also sadly i have zero social connections outside of work and all my co-workers are quite a bit older than me. I was considering a poster and maybe an ad in my local paper or curch bulliten but i have doubts as to how effective this would be. Ideally this group would also be politically oriented but that wouldnt be the main focus, as i feel that aspect would naturally form. I was thinking on the posters putting something like 'european mens club' or something (i think i saw that in a thread here) but any ideas anons have would be most welcome.

Attached: dd88b8ed910f6db1c2d85e0871454d5cae9a8b6b019dd52e6743f8bb0e69a638-pol.jpg (500x625, 44.56K)

Continue your training to be a hermit innawoods.

Attached: pol radio broadcast.gif (500x371, 2.11M)

Don't make the group politically focused initially. I would suggest trying to organize a European style heritage festival in your area. Those who would be interested in such a thing could become potential allies after proper vetting. Also, setting up one of those festivals would be fun and a good use of time. Your heads in the right place brother, manifest destiny

Oh this isn’t about computer networking?

If you want to look at nationalist, youth orientated recruitment strategy then try to find the National Action PDFs that explain their strategies - they were very successful.
You could also look into the decentralized survivalist organization "The Base".
Or do you wish to remain non-political and just network to meet friends to do outdoors things?

heild'
all pigs deserve to die
theyre freemasonic child fucking faggots

that's obviously a kike you idiot

How the fuck did you post that in the wrong thread torfag with whom I've already been having conversations with there?

The App Meetup is pretty useful.
Perhaps a multi activity group would be attractive to people.. One week you hike, another week you see a show, another week you play a sport, and another week you bring in a Coder to teach some skills.

This can be a good way to locate potential recruits for the cause.. As was mentioned above, no political stance is ideal up front and Exoterically.

Some flyers posted around town, or on college campuses that use the IOTBY spacing and font could be useful for finding like minded Aryans.
But the Text would read "Learn to Code"

At the meetings there can be instructions, and training on how to do basic to intermediate coding , and other code related topics.

An option that could keep anons engaged is to have a Group Project, such as Building a Blog, or starting a Marketing program. The Project could be structured like a Member owned co-op, and it would ideally link up with other International Coding projects, which in reality are the foundation for our Aryan Mutual Aid community.

You are one slippery little faggot, you know that?

But your thread isn't shit for once, so I'll humor you.

Make some friends.

Likewise. You could always try to subvert and take over a group, or a part of one, and splinter off, assuming you've got the agency and intent to make that actually work.

Just make it a private men's club. Gotta go through an interview to join. As you say, the political angle will work itself out.

First rule of any mannerbund should be DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT HERE.

A private men's club running such a thing would be great. Maybe even get a few going based upon different European ethnic groups, should they be present in your club.

Also a good move.

Avoid people like this. Anyone coming in hard-dick and explicit like that is sketchy.

Another good strategy. Various methodologies by which the group's members could acquire new skills would be viable.
Start a garden. Paint a self portrait. Do volunteer work with animals. Build a house.

The Frog agrees.

By all means dont link them or anything

Came in to say this, meetup.com. but you have a lot more work to do before you're ready to advertise. First of all, you need to have a program, a schedule of activities that you're planning to do, a calendar of events for your club. Are you going to lift weights? Martial arts? Jogging? Chances are there's already a meetup group doing that thing in your area. If your athletic club really is that unique to your area, you'll need to provide a great deal of the equipment yourself, such as mats and sparring mitts for a martial arts club. If your idea isn't that unique, start attending other people's groups, meet the other members, and keep your eyes open for like-minded people.

You should use the club as a recruitment tool for a second, more exclusive club. The athletic club should be as big as possible in order to provide plenty of candidates for your second club. Make your athletic club open to all, then tap promising members to attend your more exclusive, quasi-political group without making it obvious to the others that they're being left out. You could frame it as a social meetup, like a monthly barbeque or a quiz team at a pub. If an outsider invites themselves along, you and your new friends have to make the after-event dull and awkward enough for the interloper that they won't invite themselves along again.

bump

any organization that is not explicitly right wing will eventually fall prey to progressive subversion and fall apart.

thanka for all the great responses and ideas everyone.

are the app and website the same thing?

generally the idea of a mens group doing various things, learning code, languages, maybe having an associated but more regular workout group is what im aiming for.

i was gonna use the iotbw font

I just whistle the tune to Erika in public

this works for you?

You are confused.

haha so do I blood brother

It hasn't worked so far but it's catchy enough that I don't mind.

wtf went through your head. Your suggestion was to bite off way more than he could chew given the stated goal.

I wish you all luck, I hope more than one person is thinking about doing this. I think hiking/backpacking/outdoor volunteerism are good ways to find men that are at least likely to agree with basic bitch conservative talking points and could be led other places with enough time. I also foresee a baby boom in the coming future.

Attached: 121e055cc69030e6b0af0c6b15b4bc6681ea8ed3347c289a7aeeea715f5747d1.jpg (598x437 56.7 KB, 35.37K)

one down five more to go for this user