/TSG/ - Traditional Singles General

So, we have a little group of people who are interested in the topic of Traditional Couples. We discuss them, ask for advice about them, etc.
Some of us here are in traditional relationships, and we want to share our experiences with others, since we notice a lot of people on Zig Forums feel hopeless about finding a traditional white gf or bf.
Feel free to join! everyone is super nice and the server is super comfy.

To help singles on Zig Forums looking for a traditional gf/ bf, give advice etc. A lot of anons struggle with this and it's a goal most people on here are striving for, so what better way than to start a thread allowing for discussion on the subject and advice?

As well this thread will clean up the catalog a little since there tends to be a lot of threads relating to this, and as an added bonus better discussion can be held when everyone interested in this is in one dedicated thread.

Traditional women make it a priority to take care of there significant other before themselves. They always cook, take care of laundry and clean. I would say they are a little more submissive then modern women, but that's not a defining aspect. They are more likely to have slept with fewer men. Will only have sex if its in a committed relationship, or wait until marriage. They always try to keep their man sexually satisfied. They tend to have more morals/values. They are more family orientated. Traditional women know that if they take care their loved one, it is almost impossible for the husband not to reciprocate back.

As the head of the family he will guide and lead the family, and stick it out in tough times, protecting his loved ones from anything, as family is his priority. They are more likely to have slept with fewer women.And will only have sex if its in a committed relationship, or wait until marriage. He will know how to be a good fatherly figure to children. The traditional man teaches children right from wrong, raises them to live a clean lifestyle, teaches them self-control, and shows both male and female children what the next generation of men should be like. Will happily be the main provider if you want to stay at home to take care of the house or children.

Attached: trad.jpg (236x242, 16.43K)

Any Aus grils from Briz here who aren't feds? I'm a 20s guy, chemist, natsoc… make my own tendies. Let's talk.

Attached: WCYSJa.jpg (1920x1080, 438.65K)

Why does this feel like a luminescent negro thread?

Attached: 1537554322194.png (455x817, 310.16K)

we r all white maybe you are the negro

Something is glowing.

Sounds like you're trying to get me vanned.

Oh fuck off nigger.

It's interesting that they chose to call a service that purports to bring people together "Discord". Quite fitting after the realization that it exists to destroy those use it.

checked

Yeah, something's glowing alright

no u

I'm sure you heard about the trannoid shilling discords getting investigated by the feds. I wonder if this another tim hortons thread?

Attached: d0646d8321535eedf76632bdc882713ebb2290de5d625d4a980ba1d2eeabbfd5.jpg (992x1403, 401.7K)

I just want a non-retarded white women who doesn't drown herself in booze, have a self-diagnosed mental illness and get an abortion every year.
I think I'm gay because deep down I want a woman as a partner in life, but in reality as a man you're a babysitter and if you're not you're the cuck.

Attached: scared Ryoko.png (213x179, 114.61K)

Attached: 1549595226500.jpg (1080x1080, 773.94K)

Glowing, yes, but are feds really going to get any more info from you for going on discord than they would already get from you posting here?

Oh no you don't. We'll keep the discussion here.

A partnership means you're peers; women generally do not want their husband as their peer and see even arguments about the weather as a horrible abuse that you thought nothing of.

Attached: 79c874b1e124cea96cc8178f89e74777ffe18801028a23605559422c8bbbd859.png (500x559, 258.22K)

But why would that be gay?, i know some women are difficult to understand but i don't think they all feel punished for being in our presence, that's feminist propaganda.

Never used discord, but depending on how its protocol works, glowniggers can learn much more from you on a real-time chat site vs a site that deals with single whole posts like an image board. For example, if it forms a message character-by-character they can use information about the speed and method of your typing, the amount of backspacing, the number of edits and rewording that you do, etc. in order to build a psychological profile of you. Technically any site that uses javascript can potentially do the same thing, but in that case because the code is client-side there's the chance of someone going through the script and discovering the profiling, so it's less likely. If, however, your individual characters are sent to a server they're free to do all kinds of analysis on their end and you'd be none the wiser. Either way, you're better off writing posts in an external editor and copy-paste to actually send it.

post proof that it is not a honeypoot then.

Attached: 22579bd6be7624f533458087103df60d364e92c149cea73c5b9d9cf29fda0342.png (400x800, 159.22K)

Attached: British illustrator, Charles James Folkard (1878-1963) frog.jpeg (730x1139, 282.78K)

Essentially you want brotherhood if you seek partnership as it requires vigorous healthy conflicts of personality to maintain a balance. Something a vast majority of women are terrified of, especially coming from someone who is suppose to love them– as any type of 'conflict' is bad. If you want to know why most households are dysfunctional it's because you really cannot discuss anything of substance, so nothing gets done.

Use Matrix chat if you wanna namefag it up in a fancy chatroom.

Of course, but the solution shouldn't be to disregard women entirely because of this, we are all flawed in some way, aren't we?

women will never be able to contribute to anything of value though so they should be disregarded.

if you want to talk about the economy you meet up with the buds. A womens job is not be fat and and keep your dick wet. They are happy to do that over talking about politics

I did not imply to disregard women, just for men to understand that a relationship with a women is on a spectrum of babysitting and cuckoldry.

(Heil'd)
No one using Discord is human.

Why is everyone on Zig Forums afraid of using discord? If you aren't fedposting, is being v& actually feasable? I understand that it is most likely a honeypot, but how can you be charged when you haven't committed any crime? I have completely avoided using discord and do not plan on using it, but I legitimately would like to know.

Women have contributed to many valuable things created by good men, but where the good men today? Subservient to kikes is where all men are today. You can't then blame the follower sex for being worthless their leaders have failed them. Speaking of discord, people like you need to stop representing failure as an innate quality of white men's partners. Your message is poison.

Have you not been paying attention? Being white is frowned upon by the (((elites))). This thread is about making more white happy, healthy white people. That's as good illegal.

God, I forgot to type so many words in that post. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks, though.

What if she's an autismo like us?

The alternative is the independant woman who need no men, which is worse. Social norms allowed for men and women to behave in the way you describe and things weren't so bad.

Getting caught by the Fed and (((them))) is just a meme caused by the rightful paranoia you get by knowing all there is to know of the elites.

Because it is.
(((Rad))) & (((Mateen))) didn't create TInder to help lovers find each other. It's really for selling data.
Same reason why (((Blatt))) owns Match.com

A NatSoc or Trad dating site will be the holy grail of data mining.

38gx3XrTTytpFbYJHyq5FVoQ1HTaF9Y4Gx
Send btc so I know you're not a fed and I'll talk

Hol up

I'm a superior being that only uses Mumble.

Because it is.
(((Rad))) & (((Mateen))) didn't create TInder to help lovers find each other. It's really for selling data.
Same reason why (((Blatt))) owns Match.com

A NatSoc or Trad dating site will be the holy grail of data mining.

As if getting datamined here, endchan and 4cucks wasn't bad enough, fuck off moishe

Attached: anal programm-o deathforce.jpg (720x480 12.63 KB, 29.19K)

That better be 43 fucking OP sockpuppet accounts.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x900, 1.02M)

How do I become manly?
What is 'manly'?

I was always the strange kid in the class, I feel like I am unable to be a 'normal person' regarding social situations.

Am I doomed to have to have a virtual reality waifu when the tech becomes good enough? (probably 20~ years)

u really are a real gril, i luv u sweetie

Attached: Vegvisir.svg_.png (750x750, 26.17K)

Where do you go to meet girls? Don't say Church cause that's horse shit.

Reminder to avoid honeypot datamining sites like Discord.

What does (((Discord))) do with the hateslurs they mine from me?

I'm sorry what? That's exactly what trad women want

Uh. Okay. So they should find a reddit man to live out their equality fantasies with.

Nothing is stopping anyone from creating a pro white dating site, pro / white tinder app, you could even host it yourself if you had the know-how. You'd get free advertising as far as the criticism goes. Look around every race has their own dating sites.

Even if you are legitimate your jewcord will be banned as soon as it gains any traction, it happens all the time for no reason. The criticism of kikecord is valid. Why don't you actually switch up and set up something that's not jewed?

What's the point anyway, better off going real life, even going on tinder or w/e dating site where there are chicks and not "chicks". The connotations of nationalism will attract all sorts of fucking leftist freak infiltrators anyway. Almost everything good in life will be achieved with effort, and hard work depending on your talents.

Despite what schlomo keeps telling you retards on these boards to demoralize you most whites of both sexes do not like turd world trash, it's just that they're too pussy to admit it. Look decent, stop being a bitch and get a life or a past time that isn't male dominated and none of these things will be an issue for you. Remember not everything has to be about politics, a woman who adores you will accept your views.

Attached: 0925da02b04c2f415cde2faa6362642a0fb6d45fedd892a2ed1609ff564d4663.png (759x394, 45.17K)