"NeoNazi" Bitcoin Tracking Exposed by HuffPo

"NeoNazi" Bitcoin Tracking Exposed by HuffPo
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
They're out here donating to "NeoNazis," then tracking their account balances via btc addresses.
They've got Lauren Southern, Mike Enoch (Pienovich), Richard Spencer, and a multitude of other organizations they're now monitoring. Amazing.

.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c5b12f9e4b00187b557717a
The Neo-Nazi Podcaster Next Door

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-223814_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1238 778.18 KB, 321.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nqdf0
post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2018/11/10/Robert-Bowers-extremism-Tree-of-Life-massacre-shooting-pittsburgh-Gab-Warroom/stories/201811080165
youtube.com/watch?v=6uC3JWrZYSA
archive.is/wAy8R
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
youtu.be/X_cjDFUVk5E
dod.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1674583/remarks-by-secretary-mattis-at-international-institute-for-strategic-studies-ma/
reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-shooting/gunman-targets-pittsburgh-synagogue-in-hate-crime-11-dead-idUSKCN1N10J6
youtu.be/RxB1YVHpBoE
memo.cash
memo.cash/protocol
linkedin.com/in/jessica-schulberg-a5ba1043
twitter.com/jessicaschulb
linkedin.com/in/obrienluke/
electroncash.org/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/Nqdf0

This is why they want digital currency. They're just conditioning people now to be open to the idea of being tracked.

What do they mean by this? What was his ideology before he was radicalized.

shiggydiggy

They mean they'd like to attack Gab as well.

Isn't the whole idea of Bitcoin is that its NOT trackable?

OY FUCKING VEY!

No not at all. In fact the entire concept revolves around every single transaction being part of the blockchain ledger. If you want to be untraceable, you have to go to significant amounts of effort.

kek

Attached: BTC.png (770x264, 64.68K)

I fucking hate wondering "what if I hadn't sold all those bitcoins I bought in 2013"? Could have paid off my house already.

Andrew Auernheimer (weev) daily wallet summary report (Lifetime Numbers): Rec: 198.00254016 BTC ~$670,856.37 USDSpent: 194.80609653 BTC ~$660,026.43 USDBal: 3.19644363 BTC ~$10,829.93 USD.
What ya laundering there kike?

There's an article about how he was redpilled.
post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2018/11/10/Robert-Bowers-extremism-Tree-of-Life-massacre-shooting-pittsburgh-Gab-Warroom/stories/201811080165

He used to be a big fan of some big fan of some conservative radio host Jim Quinn.

That's blatant antisemitism.

What NEET rock have you been living under? Most transactions are digital and every single penny of it is track.

It's just a faggot that has never bought any crypto; it's not even a thinking being; ignore it.

Keked. Thanks hufpo, I will check out this one

Buy signal?

ishygddt

The creator of this is a colossal faggot. Imagine actually calling yourself a "thought leader," let alone the rest of it.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (552x494 52.87 KB, 67.76K)

I got from 20$ to 500k$ without selling.
I have experienced the whole roller coaster now.

I'm sure it was very moderate, much in the vein of seeing Russians under your bed every night, firebombing old people in Yemen, sniping little kids in Palestine while wearing adult diapers, and drag queen storytime at the public library.

Yes goyim, you should only hold USD

Jesus fuck.

I know right? I was lazy, it it doesn’t matter yet.

I see what you did there and I like it.

Attached: Mike Enoch jew.webm (2376x6008 396.43 KB, 1.44M)

whose jewing who here????

why would you even care what they say, waste of time

A KOSHER pos retard, mind you.

I know that graphic is long, but read it. Its incredibly applicable to what this thread is about, when you get down to it.

Attached: 1433511756497.gif (640x360 387.55 KB, 3.96M)

Attached: Dy2onWHV4AIgKDz.jpg (622x558, 155.1K)

I listened to the show he did with Quest (Cultured Thug) and honestly started to hate him less, then I found out his co-host was attending JDL rallies.

Donate and prove it
38gx3XrTTytpFbYJHyq5FVoQ1HTaF9Y4Gx

Wut

well played

Attached: 1549609186454.png (655x452, 124.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6uC3JWrZYSA

you see, if this was a serious movement, you would have volunteers tracking this bitch down and ending him and maybe also his entire family as a collateral if they happen to be around but if not who cares
this wouldnt be seen through the selfish lens of 'hurr duuur my ass would be less comfortable if i did x instead of y', but would be seen as serving the future fatherland for 40 years or whatever time you end up getting, maybe you even get pardoned if the struggle is successful in your lifetime, leftist terrorists get pardoned by the jew puppet presidents 24/7
btw im not suggesting getting yourself locked up over ecelebs
im just thinking out loud about the grand scheme of things, its kind of no wonder year after year we are not getting any closer to the ethnostate

i mean there is a reason you dont have trannies and whatnot degeneracy in even democratic islamic countries, people there think its a good trade to go to jail for life for killing a tranny, this sends a message to ALL the trannies around, excuse my fixation in this example but you get the picture

If you want, accept donations in Monero anonymously, move to another waller, and cash out.
Also, GNU Taler for the modern digital market when?

Attached: taler.png (300x300, 10.86K)

This is what people do when they have no life.

Nice projection kikes. How does it feel knowing that the worst thing you can call someone is what you yourselves are?

Attached: b659628668f1b64fc3847e86423bd0d58f4a974ff08802f75e829fe681243d7b.gif (350x466, 1.49M)

This is why Hitler wanted to be a naturalist.

Hitler was a homosexual Jew

Hitler fucked his niece and had one testicle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x667, 465.22K)

People still don't understand the way this works.

All transactions are public, yes. However there is NO way to tell who owns what wallets. If you want to take a payment from someone you create a new wallet. This new wallet is anonymous in that no one could possibly know it is yours. So while all transactions are traceable there is NO WAY to know who is tied to the activity. If you just follow some basic opsec rules it is in fact anonymous.

Cool. And exactly what kind of fruit is this data mining op supposed to bear?

Forgot to mention "coin tumbler" services.
For really covering your tracks you can send your coin to a "coin tumbler" service. You, along with a many other customers send an amount of coin to a service that takes your balance and mixes the coins (which are all traceable) with others, then redeposits them into a new wallet (now with no connection to your old wallet or contents).

One of the most important rules is to ALWAYS make a new wallet to receive funds.

If autists here want to know who is behind this type of shit, look Bellingcat and the fags that follow that account and OSINT circles.

Yes, the founder is a new.

Please don't

Fucking this. Bellingcat is linked to Soros and neocons worldwide. It is one of ZOG's propaganda machines.

Grandpa Lampshade was doxed after the release of this article. I doubt this is going to be a TRSodomite situation where we find out he's a sodomite with a jewish wife, but it should be something to learn from for anyone who doesn't take opsec seriously.

archive.is/wAy8R

Don't worry, the JDL are BASED nationalist right-wing jews, the same kind that set fire to Ernst Zundel's home and the IHR headquarters.

He also has nigress GF.

Attached: JDL Bombs 'nazi'.jpg (750x1333 196.16 KB, 185.67K)

How about you make your own tumblers you fucking brainlets, christ. Most of are you were smart enough to figure out the wrong side won WW2. So fucking LOOK INTO IT.

Funny how they persecute people or not accepting a far left extremist position, one that requires them to abuse and intimidate doctors and scientists to stay away from any discussion or study results that would disagree with marxism.

They're not even going after "nazis", just people they disagree with who casually just state things like "I think Europe should stop taking in millions of people claiming to be refugees." – "I think we deserve a diversity and parasite free country"

Lol remember these were the "tolerant and progressives", their neurotic paranoia is starting to reach them in the extreme levels now it's hilarious. Thank lord they have mental issues, they deserve it. Since the concept of evidence, they should just off themselves already.

Attached: 7ff232a0397c77496359867fb26d0ddc8753808563294a88d179623bdd98676a.jpg (476x829, 124.55K)

How is it even a radical ideology? How is self preservation radical?

You have to have a public donations wallet, then transfer those donation to another hidden wallet, then use that to cash out. They can't trace the middle man.

Here's a scan of its original publication.

Attached: Levy to Marx, La Revue De Paris - highlighted.jpg (1928x1002, 740.53K)

They label everything with terms such as "offensive" and "extreme" just because they disagree. It's funny too because being radical i.e a fanatic is a compliment, it's never a bad thing as long as it's not fucking evil like judeocommunism.

Tyvm

Attached: cf93c24355feaa51b35ec2b14252f710d65913c250e05a713edb09fa9aacb7c3.png (600x583 1.22 MB, 82.84K)

What a way to cover the fact that it was a jewish lie.

Most people are using it wrong. You supposed to create a new BTC receive address each time you accept money, like issuing a invoice each time, but no one does then, hence you can track all the transactions to a single address.

Not at all. All transactions are public. IF you take great pains to get bitcoin anonymously, and you don't tell those you transact with your identity, it can be anonymous. In reality, to buy bitcoin, nearly everyone wants your name and a pic of your driver's license. If you are in a big enough city, you can go on localbitcoins.com and buy some with cash in a face to face transaction. Hopefully you aren't buying from a narc.

What is bitcoin good for? Non-repudiation of transactions. You send someone bitcoin, that money is fucking gone. Not coming back, period. It's also good for accepting payment anonymously. You can pay your online drug dealer, and you don't know his identity. To ship your stuff, he needs to know yours though. If he keeps your information and gets busted, the feds now know 1) your name 2) your wallet id and can then use that to find out what other wallets you have paid and what wallets have paid you.

Further, since the drug dealers wallet id's can be easily obtained, they want to get paid, so it's usually easy to get, they can look into all the wallets that have paid the drug dealer wallet. Maybe they know who owns the customer wallets, maybe they don't, yet.

I'd think of bitcoin like an anonymous email account. It's only anonymous if you 1) didn't pay for it with a credit card and 2) don't tell people who you are.

All the receive addresses are traceable to the wallet, that's not why the receive addresses exist.

How do these cunts get this kind of dosh when struggling white men barely scrape by making the now finally 15 an hour minimum wage. I swear the kikes are going about it all wrong. They could easily get everyone to sit down and shut the fuck up if they just gave away a quarter of what they wasted trying to destroy whites, to the whites. Consider how many of these fucks they are paying and how much money is truly running through the hands of the subversives just to put a stop to white man.
I thought jews were good with money.

Based huffpost naming and attacking controlled opposition

If you're going to use crypto you need to be obscuring where your coins came from to protect your identity. Look into wasabi and samourai wallets, I'm not too familiar with the latter but I use the former and it essentially functions like a tumbler but far, far cheaper and it's open source and free as opposed to the often expensive (1-3% charge) coin tumbling sites, many of which are scams and will simply nig your money.

Also look into monero, all transactions are 100% anonymized and no one can tell the amount of coins in any wallet.

If you need to change money back and forth between bitcoin and monero don't use a regular exchange, use a service that accepts one directly in exchange for another. xmr.to, morphtoken are a couple, there's probably others out there as well.

If you think it's as simple as buying coins from a random exchange, sending it to an intermediary wallet and then onto whoever you want to donate to for example, you're wrong. If you don't add some level of mixing (or 'breaking the chain' by switching between coins) then you're very easily traceable by (((them))).

Also make sure you vary up the amounts, don't buy 0.5 BTC, tumble it, and then send 0.5 directly to the other end. Send several separate donations that amount to 0.5 from different wallet addresses.

No, they track because they can. They don't want tracking. Notice how kike organizations don't use BTC. Ever wonder why? It's because they're all thieves. A kike hates a book of honest accounts.

Remember, Bitcoin is UNSTOPPABLE. So, instead, they bitch about it. Just like kikes always do.

Kikes follow instincts, and it's a mistake to assume they have a grand scheme, when, in fact, then have mere tendencies, which, in organic situations result in parasite victories, but in some cases, where tech exists, they just look dumb.

Like "Bye, Goy!" - that was just dumb, it was a red pilling moment for literally thousands.

Checked.

Quite true, and quite easy. You just run your coins through a mixer.

It's irritating how many people don't know about mixers.

its all part of the script

>twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
That account is hilarious. The information they can actually expose is so trivial (zero risk of doxing the donors from this) but they seem so self-important about it.

I was going to explain this in the other thread (>>12616076), but and already do a pretty good job.

I do believe that the pseudonymity of Bitcoin (and its forks) is very important to understand firmly since there are so many misconceptions around and shills exploit that constantly. It is also something almost no one really understands until they start using Bitcoin. So a demonstration may be in order, and to that end I'll send Bitcoin Cash (BCH, not BTC) to anyone that posts an unused BCH address in this thread and wants to experience the process for themselves – from creating a brand new address to receiving money without exposing any personal information whatsoever.

Attached: joy.jpg (720x720, 118.71K)

Umm, okay then.
qpvs6j5cmhj4xhwya7a9na9xp7xw3sj5vgkjyxfl6x is an unused Bitcoin Cash address since you're demonstrating.

Pittsburgh was A Psyop

Mattis foreshadows shooting by talking about Hate Crimes at a defense conference hours before the alleged shooting

Mattis talks hate crimes in Manama, Bahrain @ IISS conference
About 0600 GMT 20181027
youtu.be/X_cjDFUVk5E
Transcript (posted later):
dod.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1674583/remarks-by-secretary-mattis-at-international-institute-for-strategic-studies-ma/

Synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh, PA
About 1300 GMT 20181027
reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-shooting/gunman-targets-pittsburgh-synagogue-in-hate-crime-11-dead-idUSKCN1N10J6

Video of news broadcast, initial person interviewed mentions that it happened *in the morning*
youtu.be/RxB1YVHpBoE

So if anyone can dox from this, feel free.

Attached: tx.png (2398x424, 147.19K)

Attached: 66ba038436bf2beae3ecd419fe9fa932bd13528066d989a13be5788545d2186a.jpg (499x736, 90.73K)

Attached: 16d149d28717658f8f4a92e04203f0c64799703090fe284216015383b0ba5e61.jpg (404x611, 33.26K)

Thanks!

No problem, I'm serious about this, but I was expecting more curiosity and discussion about this after an hour. Bit bored tbh.

These people practically beg for death.

Well done. Not same poster, but I do develop for Bitcoin (BCH now) and would like to elaborate a little bit on how the pseudo-anonymity thing works. Essentially, all transactions on Bitcoin ARE trackable. As in, at present (this will soon change), anyone with the Full Chain (or access to it via API) can view every single transaction that has taken place on the network - including the "to" and "from" address. However, and here's the kicker, those addresses do not need to be tied to an identity (and are not tied to your identity unless you explicitly do so).
Most wallets, in order to increase anonymity, actually create a new receiving address for you every X number of transactions to increase anonymity further and make this "trail" hard to tie back to you. There are some situations where this can be compromised - for example, if you are making a payment to an address that requires funds from both your old and new address then it can be reasonably assumed that both of those addresses belong to the same individual (technically, both of those addresses are used as "inputs"). For this reason, if you require extreme anonymity, you should create a dedicated "Dark Wallet" which you exercise diligence in sending/receiving to (i.e. always use a tumbler to "wash" any funds you send to this wallet). Or you should use a coin that's created for extreme anonymity (e.g. Monero).
I'll diverge a little bit here as I'm anticipating this question:
The reason why Monero is not suitable for this is that, due to its extremely anonymous nature, it is currently not possible to build a UTXO set (UTXO = a database of addresses which contain funds) which means Monero nodes would have to store every single transaction that's ever taken place. This is not easily scalable - and Monero transactions themselves are several times bigger than a Bitcoin transaction. In Bitcoin, we can essentially validate the honesty of the network (miners) by possessing the UTXO set only. The reason for this is that an address with zero funds cannot spend - and hence will never be included in a future block (as a sender). Thus, it is very easily and efficiently scalable (Bitcoin UTXO set is ~5GB). The only reason Bitcoin hasn't scaled was because (((they))) managed to infiltrate ((them)) into its development and deliberately prevented it from doing so (1MB blocksize limit - because apparently Bitcoin Miners still use 56K modems). This is actually the reason why BCH exists and I'd recommend everyone here to do their homework on what exactly took place here.
As another aside, to anyone here who needs to leak information that is very likely to be censored, use memo.cash - or at least, the protocol that it defines: memo.cash/protocol
If you do not trust it, you can also construct the OP_RETURN message using Electron Cash.
I intend to do a more comprehensive write-up of crypto, what happened to Bitcoin and adoptable encryption schemes (as regards to Instant messaging, email platforms, etc) that will become more commonplace in the next year or two. There are some very good developments happening in this regard.

have an upvoat

I thought hitler was a fucking alien!
Did Zig Forums lie to me?

Attached: 1463970596237.png (500x725, 709.21K)

That was a kike.

Well now this thread is a bit more interesting.

That was obvious which tells me you're new or this is copypasta. But useful copypasta nonetheless. If you are a BCH dev…what brings you here?

Isn't this a 1:1 deal? As in, most wallets make a new address every time it issues a transaction.

Good explanation. Thanks. Is an address that is drained of funds dropped from the UXTO set?

Yep. And when I paid a $30 tx fee to send BTC in Dec 2017 the (((Blockstream))) takeover affected me directly. Moved entirely away from BTC shortly afterward. Interesting how the issue of block size has been and continues to be so contentious. What's your opinion on the BCH vs. BSV split?

Interesting, can you point to more information on how I might do this?

I'm baited. Synopsis?

Surprised you didn't give out a BCH address.

Could it be? That hitler is the avatar and the chosen one and shiva?

Any nazis donate to jew orgs yet?

finaly source

Attached: 0ee44c6aef1f3005e66ca0ccccc10cccb3d2e3bf61d9dd8b85c64760adae7d00.png (1423x1075, 461.54K)

I'm surprised myself. I personally understand the overall concept already, and whipped up the account from scratch so you could demonstrate. Shame it's mostly used for degeneracy rather than proper crowdfunding efforts.

serves him right

…and this is why you use PIVX

Attached: 12b7924b53361afac30cefc133c21d8687e1a4fe24cd11ddd7d40d9296557599.png (1112x1668, 1.91M)

LOL, the lies never end.

Attached: Ladies-Union.jpg (702x991, 105.42K)

I figured as much. A true noob would have asked some questions about how to get started.

What degeneracy? I thought most people were just holding BCH out of speculation, which is why no one is really using BCH for anything at the moment. That's a bit aggravating considering its reason to exist is to function as p2p cash, and why I'm happy show off its primary purpose by actually giving some of it away (something you will never see e.g. the PIVX shill doing).

I was referring to cryptocurrency in general, not just BCH. You know, the idiots that buy illicit objects so they don't have to carry cash around. Not to mention the pornography. Just reminds me of the silk road situation.

I see. Not totally unexpected considering the ancap crowd flocked to it first. An extremely useful tool nevertheless, if we could just get past the shilling and speculation.

It really isn't. The more places that take crypto though, the more useful it'll be down the line. I just wish I could've sold BTC a bit higher than I did. Needed the money though, so only made about 500$ off of my little investment. Still pretty damn good considering I got it for 50$ Way back when.

JESSICA SCHULBERG

339 S Detroit St Apt 105
Los Angeles CA 90036-3447

____

Linkedin:
linkedin.com/in/jessica-schulberg-a5ba1043

Twitter:
twitter.com/jessicaschulb

____

RELATIVES:

Robin Elisse Schulberg 3RD
Age 69

18522 La Tung Rd
Covington, LA 70435-8140

[email protected]
[email protected]

(985) 871-8213 - LandLine/Services
(985) 264-4955 - Wireless
(256) 533-6239 - LandLine/Services

Jason Schulberg

20021 Pruitt Dr
Torrance, CA 90503-2049

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(760) 419-1305 - Wireless
(760) 473-9064 - Wireless

Cecilia Herzfeld Schulberg
Age 66
1713 Catalpa Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92011-5107
[email protected]

(760) 438-0626 - LandLine/Services
(760) 438-0827 - LandLine/Services
(619) 438-0626 - LandLine/Services

Seth S Schulberg
Age 63
7321 Alicante Rd, APT A
Carlsbad, CA 92009-6231

[email protected]

(760) 505-5640 - Wireless
(760) 861-2266 - Wireless
(760) 438-0827 - LandLine/Services

____

____

OLIVER P. MUSHTARE
(315) 841-4648

140 Franklin St Apt 8
Rochester NY 14604-1449

____

RELATIVES

Jeremy S Mushtare
Age 43

10024B Thomas Dr
Carlisle, PA 17013-5132

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(910) 779-2215 - LandLine/Services
(910) 867-7863 - LandLine/Services
(757) 484-3682 - LandLine/Services

Cindy E Mushtare
Age 45
10024B Thomas Dr
Carlisle, PA 17013-5132

(910) 779-2215 - LandLine/Services
(703) 339-1315 - LandLine/Services
(757) 484-3682 - LandLine/Services

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Vanessa R Mushtare
47 La Fiere St
Fort Bragg, NC 28307-2055

____

____

LUKE O'BRIEN

1045 31st NW St
Washington, DC 20007-4407
linkedin.com/in/obrienluke/

____

Previous Addresses:

2016 Connecticut NW Ave
Washington, DC 20008-6131
3467 14th NW St, APT 3
Washington, DC 20010-3450
13 Norwich Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563-4053
111 Park St, STE 1C
New Haven, CT 06511-5472
____

RELATIVES
Margaret A O'Brien

Age 57
75 Foster Ave
Malverne, NY 11565-1816
[email protected]

(516) 887-2271 - LandLine/Services
(516) 972-9509 - Wireless
(516) 599-5914 - LandLine/Services

Patrick R O'Brien
Age 26
301 E 47th St, APT 11K
New York, NY 10017-2308
(516) 887-2271

Ann M O'Brien
Age 45
87 Von Huenfeld St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762-2250

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(516) 804-5430 - LandLine/Services
(516) 641-6279 - Wireless
(502) 807-1324 - Wireless

I am, sadly, a "true noob". But I *AM* extremely interested. How, exactly, would I get started? I have never used BitCoin or BitCoin Cash, though for years I have had interest in doing so, and would have been greatly benefited if I actually had.

Please excuse my ignorance - genuinely would like your assistance. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on the topic indeed, and I would very much appreciate your assistance.

Yes, I was aware of bitcoin when it was new and one could buy BTC for a few bucks. So what. It's not going to go up like that ever again. Only purchase BTC if you need to make a BTC transaction. Don't touch Bitcoin Cash, it's a fork that most people don't accept.

I used to frequent here often, but do not come here much any more. Post quality has decreased in the past few years.
It really depends on the wallet. Some wallets do this though, yes. Other wallets will reuse "change addresses" though.
This is correct. UTXO stands for "Unspent Outputs" - which means addresses with a balance (i.e. addresses that will be able to spend in the future). UTXO commitments will be a way to sync the chain for a validating node (or a node that only cares about future transactions) incredibly quickly. Syncing from scratch takes several days otherwise - and significant storage space/processing power. This should have been implemented by Core a long time ago - but their interest seemed to be more so in crippling Bitcoin than to actually implement it as a global currency as was intended.
>Yep. And when I paid a $30 tx fee to send BTC in Dec 2017 the (((Blockstream))) takeover affected me directly. Moved entirely away from BTC shortly afterward. Interesting how the issue of block size has been and continues to be so contentious. What's your opinion on the BCH vs. BSV split?
If Craig isn't a straight up phony, then he is definitely comp'd imo. His house was raided by the ATO (Australian Tax Office) and this is actually how the Craig = Satoshi Nakamoto thing started. My personal suspicion is that he was comp'd into assuming that role because jail-time for whatever fraud he was up to was the alternative (I don't remember the full story, but he had misused Government funding of some form). People underestimate how much Bitcoin threatens (((them))). We've obliterated countries for simply trying to establish a gold dinar. Bitcoin isn't a country that can be bombed and the only other place they could really "bomb" was the development itself - because it was relatively centralized/localized. To summarize, BSV was intended to "prove" the fundamental Bitcoin Cash philosophy wrong by prematurely increasing the blocksize to a limit that the client software could not yet handle.
Electron Cash has recently added an op_return_raw parameter. Make sure you download the correct client (and not a fake one - electroncash.org/). Check the "raw hex script" box when sending and then use the corresponding hex: 6d016d414243. This will post a Memo of "ABC". If you are posting something sensitive, strongly recommend you configure Electron Cash to use a Tor proxy. Pay heed to my note about "tumbling" funds above - remember, anonymity can be compromised if you have at one point associated your identity to your Bitcoin address, so definitely use a dedicated "Dark Wallet" for this.
I'll do a proper write up of this in a few days (it's late here). It's complicated to explain the appeal without showing the flows. But the gist is using the same keys used in your Bitcoin Wallet to encrypt information for other users (end-to-end). The real kicker that this provides (over GPG, etc) is convenience. GPG is a shit to get others to use. But an IM platform could easily be built where, to send true end-to-end encrypted messages to another party requires only scanning a QR code with their Wallet App. Likewise for email.

I'll send you a tiny little bit so that you can get the hang of it. Download a wallet (if you want "just works" for now - get the Bitcoin.com Wallet on your phone. Otherwise, Electron Cash) and post your address.

inb4 bitcoin starts banning people from using its service due to ideology.

What you though the (((Enemy))) was going to allow you any freedom in society?

I would really like to stick my dick into her mouth.

Kys porncuck

wait. are you saying if you donate bitcoin to someone, you can then easily doxx them? why would anyone use it at all then? doesnt that defeat the purpose?

sounds like something is missing here

There's literally nothing wrong with that Southern quote.