MEN'S MAKEUP GOING MAINSTREAM?

"The male-grooming business is exploding – and even David Beckham is wearing eyeshadow. Bel Jacobs investigates the boom in men's cosmetics."

archive.fo/3mi6a

Isn't this exactly what Calhoun saw in his mouse utopia experiment and dubbed them the "beautiful ones"? Are we that far gone at this point?

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (900x900, 566.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

article screenshot (trying something new to include with posts)

Attached: article.png (1903x9310, 7.14M)

Gee OP, what do you fucking think?

You misunderstand, in the mouse utopia experiment this phenomenon naturally emerged. So the question I ask myself is if whether or not this shit we're seeing is due to kike agenda to feminize men, OR, if we've hit the emergent "beautiful ones" point.

for anyone not familiar with the mouse utopia experiment

if they all get shot dead, they can't wear makeup

Mice are not humans. This is driven kike shit.

both

women have been regularly cross dressing for decades at this point along with showing vicious hostility toward their own natural protectors. men have been getting more effeminate for just as long, we're just seeing the logical steps towards oblivion increasing more and more

there is some natural hardwiring/weakness in mammals that causes this when the possibility of forging a meaningful life are no longer optional. jews took away those possibilities from you, and are exploiting a natural weakness. they very likely saw Calhoun's results and realized they could weaponize it

Mice have around 92% of the same genes, and hypothetically those genes are likely low level genes (base programming), so it seems to me at the fundamental level those types of emergent behavioral processes can happen. What if we created a human utopia experiment?

no need for "what ifs", you're quite literally living it

It's all of the above, with kike makeup merchants realizing they can double their marketshare by appealing to men. It's just like how video games keep bending over backwards to attract females to games like CoD and they never show up.

Of course all the SJWs, kikes, etc will promote the fuck out of this because it's an attack on masculinity. And we all know to the SJW anything more masculine than "I want to be a woman cut my dick off" is "toxic".

Good. Femoids use and abuse of fakeup to get at least 2~3 points better than they truly are, and then go after natural 8/10 Chads hungry for some prime genetic material. Now the field will be evened out.

Buckle up for endless cases of "rape", because the handsome guy they had a one night stand with is a 3/10 without makeup. The earlier the roast beef trash gets what its coming the better.

Honestly, makeup will always be a thing with gay men and trying-to-be-edgy men who think putting on lots of black eyeliner makes them rebellious, and for those reasons alone, it will never pick up steam with regular guys. Even effeminate betas who publicly decry "toxic masculinity" and "homophobia" will distance themselves from things that make them look gay.

Remember the kike-driven agenda for "merman beards"? It died quickly. Straight dudes are just not interesting in participating in this sort of behavior for attention, even when it's (((suggested))) to them so forcefully. Normally I am really skeptical about this sort of shit, but this reads like another forced meme that's going nowhere. Faggots and women like makeup. That's it. Normal dudes do not want to look "pretty".

Attached: 34567898765.png (685x313, 124.34K)

yea but virtue signalling has the opposite effect because it kills off a customer base, so the agenda works against market share in many cases

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
When you've got the time, watch this

I'll give it a watch.

It's the Mouse Utopia experiment explained
At one point he says how in fact inner cities could be a human allegory for the mouse utopia

I thought you guys were all supposed to be traditionalists?

Attached: index.jpg (330x403 112.16 KB, 296.56K)

Men wore make up for hundreds of years

nobles like that primarily lived in major, heavily populated cities. just confirms the point if anything

I'm not sure how "the most intelligent people of the day were doing it" is supposed to be a negative thing?

We're even closer to niggers. Are going to predict outcomes for white people based on what niggers do now?

ssshhhh you're spoiling the meme

Yeah, this whole thing is going to backfire. Most men won't touch it and it'll make women hesitant that they're using "men's make up" and it might make them look manly. Just like video games, it's an attempt to create a larger audience that ends up with the original audience not liking the changes and moving onto something else.

Definitions change and things get hijacked by leftists.

DNA >implications aside, mice are not humans. You may as well watch a movie or anime and use that fictional universe where nothing happens the writer does not explicitly determine to happen and claim it's how reality works.

Poe's law-tier, that's all your posts are.

They were the top of the class if you are a progressist, if not they were degenerates one step closer to the guillotine unworthy of their nobility.

wh*te boi do you SERIOUSLY THINK you can start a race war?

Attached: 1547901335440.jpg (1080x1085, 272.95K)

My apologies, Mr. Satan.

you mean like this brain dead pig that allowed herself to be manipulated by a jew(benjamin disraeli) into giving him power?

Attached: Queen-Victoria-1280x1024-35.jpg (1280x1024, 953.68K)

Do you consider yourself more intelligent than Isaac Newton?

Attached: k'o.jpg (362x139, 2.89K)

this

Oh lol a Robespierreist on Zig Forums

Checked, I could see this happening. Bitches will be screaming rape at any guy who's under 9/10 without makeup.

Attached: VI-EN-ART-11661-braveheart.jpg (403x335, 23.7K)

To be fair, faggots and nuMales who live most of their lives on camera regularly wear makeup. Now they are just trying to push the same level of feminine narcissism on men.
Someone should make a Wiemerica checklist for this shit

Attached: 0415975e197ea6ab834a9651c3ae893b-clock-work-stanley-kubrick.jpg (736x788, 83.16K)

I'm actually interested in foundation and (very light) eyeliner, don't @ me.

Only reason I don't bother is because it's a fucking scam and I'm too (((cheap))) to drop $11/ounce on some dyed oil cream that costs $.025/ounce to make.

The much-vaunted sex appeal of American women is drawn from films, review and pin-ups, and is in large print fictitious. A recent medical survey in the United States shower that 75% of young American women are without strong sexual feeling and instead of satisfying their libido they seek pleasure narcissistically in exhibitionism, vanity and the cult of fitness and health in a sterile sense.

Attached: 15d25c55edddba401dedc7bd6a5a3d5a-imagejpeg.jpg (500x501, 55.97K)

Attached: ct-xpm-2013-11-25-chi-new-dee-snider-of-twisted-sister-show-headed-to-chicago-20131125.jpg (538x740, 123.48K)

They tried to pull this shit back in the 70's among male office worker types. It failed before it even got off the ground.

What's wrong with that?

If a woman fucks all the time there's three or four unavoidable outcomes.

1. Pregnancy
1a. raising an illegitimate child alone
1b. abortion
2. Birth control pills; this is a heavy steroid drug with long term health consequences.
3. Venerial diseases, some incurable.
4. Loss of reputation.

Even if she's married she can only fuck so much without having to confront incessant pregnancy or abortion or birth control

This isn't the 19th century where women were expected to fill up a vast continent with strong laborers by bearing 15 children like my grandmothers did.

i'm sure it's a desired result for you, right?

That was just a fashion trend that lasted less than 100 years. Men in the 1700s were still expected to be masculine by default.

Jewish director.

Kiked music scene.

These are also the kind of men that settled disputes with formal duels that resulted in one of them being dead..

It's both. The "mouse utopia"-like state we're in is intentionally created in order to break our spirits.

It emerged because researchers took away all productive pursuits from the mice. In humans, this has to be done consciously and intentionally, simple abundance alone won't do it. You have to break down institutions so that men performing their traditional role doesn't give them the ability to form, preserve, and provide for a family. If kikes hadn't intentionally pushed women into the workforce and cultivated a society in which they feel they can raise children without relying on a man, men would still have something to gain from productive work even if it was no longer necessary for them to survive.

Fuck off back to reddit, nigger.