Feral Niglets Murder Musician

He refused to hand over his car keys.

Kyle Yorlets, 24, singer in the Nashville band Carverton, was shot dead outside his home Thursday afternoon. Police arrested five children on criminal homicide charges in Yorlets' death. Three of suspects were identified by investigators as Roniyah McKnight, 14; Diamond Lewis, 15, and Decorrius Wright, 16. Names of two youngest suspects, a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy, were not released.

archive.is/MwVjp

Attached: Five_children_charged_with_murder_in_shooting_death_of_Nashville_musician_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-02-08_15.55.54.png (444x160 1.05 MB, 194.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fOLLW
twitter.com/thefaythgipson
archive.fo/rqwHc
instagram.com/thefaythgipson/
twitter.com/CarvertonBand
facebook.com/Carverton/
twitter.com/KyleYorlets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

News report

His band

This reporter must have a seriously ugly baby if she thinks these hideous apes look like one

Attached: S4X8ULM.png (2048x791, 500.93K)

There's only one question we need to have answered: Were he and his band mates cucks? They don't have to be 1488, but if they were white cucks then enrichment is what they deserve.

archive.fo/fOLLW
went through his facebook, just band stuff

twitter.com/thefaythgipson
his gf twitter has a bernie retweet, girl power princess leia pic, amy schumer 'radical feminist' retweet

Attached: oh uh.png (484x586, 196.13K)

Tough call. Very tough call. Guy may not have deserved it, but his gf sure as shit does. Someone get those niglets out on bail.

White singer is killed by 3 black kids. Not a single word about racism. These niggers think it is normal to steal and kill because everyone is racist asshole. Great society Mr.Goldberg.

He was probably a cuck but those niglets have the faces that only a bullet could love.

>twitter.com/thefaythgipson
Holy shit, that was his girlfriend? She's a pig. Are we sure he didn't just suicide by nigger?

gf facebook, some lesbian wedding,
archive.fo/rqwHc
instagram is private
instagram.com/thefaythgipson/

band
twitter.com/CarvertonBand
facebook.com/Carverton/

his twitter
twitter.com/KyleYorlets

Attached: hmm.png (582x476, 311.03K)

>twitter.com/KyleYorlets
Cuck confirmed! Enrichment achieved!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (588x254, 31.74K)

he sure likes that terrible picture. he uses for FB, twitter AND Instagram!

dead niggers can't have murderous offspring

toll paid in full

True wisdom is hard to come by,people always over complicate the problem.

Digging around his social media, seems he was a cuck, not some based metal varg type of guy.

What's more jewish, somebody wanting me to pay them to watch them play video games or somebody wanting me to pay then to watch then press some buttons on the piano ? Art is so fucking gay. If there was ever a time it was some mystical driving force for change that died. It's just snake oil salesmen jerking off their ego / getting better coke connections and having free access to nasty stinky hpv alternative cunt.

they will get a slap on the wrist and be out to murder more whites before you need to renew your drivers license

Justice is a rope

we used to know that

Attached: goblin-slayer-1.jpg (1111x873, 232.94K)

i can't find social media of the three named kids

not as fitting as being killed by faggots

Attached: nashville dmoegraphics.png (229x299, 74.33K)

Pro-gay ≠ Pro-black

It would be just if he posted anti-white pro-black messages like #BLM. Even pro-immigrant statements are close enough.

Pro-gay statements would be grounds for murder by a band of roving gays.

Unless these niggers are gay…..

I would rather ride the PR tit waves, and I am a midriff man.

I am Vlad. I don't reveal myself in public during the daylight hours unless in a Library or restaurant.

Those are NAMES?

Well, they look like nigger babies.

Not just for mozambique.

Good for him to refuse the niggers but too bad for him that he didn’t have a gun to shoot the niggers.

fuck niggers, man. every time i see one my blood pressure rises.

That suggests a modicum of complex thought. Niggers are genetically violent animals; it's really that uncomplicated.

They steal because they are.

I guess ya did.

Once a human is able to breed it is no longer a child, it is a young adult, these reporters should be shot too

Yeah, this. It's like, whenever a major chimpout happens, you can't blame yourself for it - the catalyst of it doesn't matter, if it never happened in the first place, the chimpout will happen due to a different excuse (e.g. Nike shoes).

In my eyes they are 90% to blame for all the ills in society. Their narrative has harmed society massively, harmed people (gotten people fucking killed), destroyed many goods in society and they should be held to account for all they have done.