Colorado Moves to abolish Electoral College

Leaving Violence as the only option

archive.is/vJpW2

What happens when the cities begin to lord over the rest of the country?
Are you going to keep voting?

Attached: 302b9f3468e6d2c55bdd5cd9b79217b860228d014a17306d71d9975e6076850f.png (451x609, 128.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/08/why-ford-needs-grapple-with-its-founders-anti-semitism/?utm_term=.4368a7d7b206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares, voting was always pointless

Attached: the march.webm (480x360, 1.68M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (601x900 379.63 KB, 354.57K)

This fucking state confuses the shit out of me. It's ran by degenerates that don't know that STDs are not something you should be sharing.

In a side note this lady just said she locked her kids in her car. My face, it almost fell off when I heard her.

Also, this shit:
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/08/why-ford-needs-grapple-with-its-founders-anti-semitism/?utm_term=.4368a7d7b206

They just can't leave things alone. Have to drag up old shit to try and ruin the company today. All I have to say about it is that I would rather own their cars than any other American brand since there's really only a single other competitor now.

And to think, way back in the 90s Ford actually paid NBC naming rights to broadcast "Schindler's List" without commercials to "grapple with its founder's anti-Semitism." As usual, the kikes and their lackeys don't care and it's just more sharks smelling blood. The more one reads about them, the more one realizes that negotiating with them is fruitless because they negotiate in bad faith.

In what matter are you referring to, OP?

It really does suck. They had a virtual clean sweep in last year's election so the Democrats in Colorado decided they were going to go full retard and emulate California. I mean, the Liberals in Colorado elected a homosexual Jew as governor. That's how fucked the state is.

No way this is legal or constitutional, though. If it comes into effect it'll be hit with so many lawsuits it'll make its head spin.

Are you going to keep voting when its obvious that your vote doesnt matter, or are you going to start killing your enemies and driving out the invaders from your homelands?

Attached: 921613a9efb12280e4b0972cf93b298b9a0a9be5de0c0d636147c38449158e70.jpg (1244x1054 2.24 MB, 124.88K)

So it's treaon then.

Drop in auto sears are cool.

But what is the need for full auto?

THIS IS THE SAME OP-SHILL FROM THE OTHER THREADS
MODS DO YOU JOB AND BAN THIS FILTH
I DO NOT LIKE WHAT HE SAYS
THIS IS /POL WE SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT HERE
FUCK LIBTARDS AND DEMONRATS

Attached: winning.jpg (1160x629 72.73 KB, 160.73K)

No, it is not the only option.
The people of Colorado, now that they see the state government has every intention of completely ignoring their votes, and will, instead, suck the aids-riddled cocks of New York City and Mexico/California, can do away with (in any fashion they care to do so) the traitors that have taken away their right to representation, and install those that will reverse this travesty, and allow them to be represented as a state.

If the people of Colorado are too duped and stupid to do this, then they would be voting libtard, anyway, and nothing will have been lost.

Big question, though…what if the electors don't vote the way the seething cesspools of the cities vote? What is the penalty?

Attached: Wolf5.jpg (542x900, 76.94K)

OP is a disengenous faggot.
You have already created 3 threads and trying to drive the narrative here with your sockpuppeting, imkampfy did the same and see how shit the board is now.
OP must be our new israeli mod or an extremely blackpilled depressed kampfy the pattern is similar because only jews deal in absolutes.

when you and some buddies approach riot cops at a protest from outside the protest ring and waste 15 of them in 20 seconds

It's not
Prove it nigger

Attached: 1538085776273.gif (125x125, 16K)

* neo/Pol

pol never supported kikes.

Where has OP lied or misrepresented anything? Looks like a pretty relevant post to Zig Forumsitics talking about how the jews are changing the system to rig it in their favor.
Only kikes/MAGAniggers would be upset about the truth being posted.

When your vote no longer counts, you still have bullets. That is what the second amendment is all about eurofags.

Attached: 1538627164414.jpg (575x543 80.59 KB, 254.73K)

Was it ever not?

I never suggested such a thing. I know that Colorado is not the first state to (attempt to) implement this.

Again, I never suggested such a thing.
I'm simply saying that Conservatives/Republicans are gearing up to challenge this in the courts immediately, should this become law. Then we'll see who the courts side with.

You're making a helluva lot of assumptions about my post.

This is what you weedfags are bringing to states just so you know

Depends if you'd rather allow some dems shove their dilation dildos up your ass while your only excuse is complain and baiting with your obvious "lol, lets kill everyone :D" which no-one has ever seed it.

Voting takes 10 minutes
Why not both?

Yea, we just need to vote in based republicans in 2020 and we can finally fix everything for good! Why would you even consider violence when you can vote for based republicans?

What happened to BASED BEN CARSON!?!
FUGGGIN BAAAAAAAAAAASED

VOTE IN 2020
WE CAN FINALLY CHANGE THE COUNTRY!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x579 1.04 MB, 14K)

Why don't you run for office yourself?
It's working great here in hueland

Just get some balls and go for it you fucking faggot

HAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHO
HEH HEH HEH HEH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x255 161.63 KB, 18.95K)

Attached: dis shit small.jpg (569x257, 10.09K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So in the end it was about demoralizing people into not to vote and accept defeat, OP. By the way, why do you keep posting with your original ID?

>OY VEY YOU ONLY WANT TO BOATE YOU DAMN MAGAGOY HAHA SEEEEE?!?!?!?!?11'!
I will find this dirty fucking gook and murder him for letting basic, retarded shills get away with this pathetic level of pilpul and strawmanning.
>haha but you just need to call the (((globals)))

Attached: jud_suss.webm (371x371 2.94 MB, 225.47K)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Attached: 6u6utrfj6j56j56jjr.jpg (774x720, 461.43K)

Open borders faggot. Go the fuck back to /r/the_donald and take your Amnesty No Wall neocon president with you.

Attached: trump_broken.png (640x609, 505.78K)

SUCK MY UN CUT WHITE DICK FAGGOT
FIVE MORE YEARS

Attached: oduf80543yt4308ty480gyr0vhre08hg65u6587.png (1280x720, 512.75K)

You don't deserve those Hitler dubs.

anyone else feels that magapedes have 0 arguments left?

It is no longer possible to make a credible argument so they don't try.

Of what?

Wars in the middle east we were promised to be kept out of?
Mass immigration?
Backing down on every confrontation?
Amnesty and "legal" immigration?
Not deporting a single spic?
Letting hundreds of thousands of anchor babies come to voting age in Texas?
Sucking nigger dick about how much you're doing for them and their jobs?
Those same niggers raping white girls without consequence?

Fuck you, you neocon shitstain.

Unironically based and redpilled.

Attached: trump car.jpg (748x834 62.77 KB, 327.97K)

States that do not rigorously enforce voter ID laws should have their votes thrown out. It's the only way to protect the integrity of presidential elections. If Colorado wants to act like faggots we just won't count their votes.

Colorado wew We all knew Marijuana was a gateway drug to Communism but damn in less then a decade you completely burned the constitution have fun freezing in the mountains when the DOTR comes

Police enforce the policy of politicians.. no police means no enforceable policy

On the day of the rope, we will have to neutralize the local police departments first.
After that, miitary bases and national guard depots are prime targets.
Then, cleansing of spics can begin.

Attached: 3d1678c4eea739d4a71d3c6d1ff72e19c5842d64ecc873150e324b6b175fbe13.jpg (1612x1076, 1.25M)

national? Why should votes of another state affect your state?

No way this will make it past SCOTUS. The founders warned specifically against tyranny of majority which is exactly why every SCOTUS ruling ever rules in favor of the EC.

So mob rule will be our downfall. Good going you idiots.

First state to graduate to omega.

Attached: 1526180415085.jpg (135x137, 7.6K)

Out Cadre

Attached: 4bfdcde446ca8eb5e5f2ae24301556aa89cf65b18e14f79e8d87528b05dac84c.jpg (478x720, 182.87K)

Most armories in rural areas only have two guards at any time.

You are right. Most national guard depots are extremely lightly defended. 5-10 men would be able to take one without any resistance.

Indeed. Guard members will be happy to tell you all about the place, including contents, over a few drinks in the local bar.

Someone might even be able to join the national guard and volunteer to take extra shifts guarding the depots.

This is a natsoc board all race traitors and kike lovers GTFO

Glad there is more than one person thinking like this.
God speed and prepare well brothers.

STAY ASSHURT JANITORS

OY VEY

Imagine none of the things you are saying is convincing anyone now you resorted to all this.
My god you suck at shilling how the hell did you get hired?

lol. It's too expensive for the jew to spread out his imported brown people. Just dump them all in one spot to make things more cost-effective.

DOTR is a hilarious meme. It's literally the alt-right version of the Rapture. Once it happens, the world will be cleansed of [whatever you don't like], and most importantly, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT WAIT FOR IT! Just sit on your hands waiting for the trumpets to sound from the sky (or the gunfire, whatever) and then you will be freed.

I would eagerly await a time fifty years from now when you're already neck deep in shit and still proclaiming that the day will SURELY come and you'll be rewarded for sitting on your hands this whole time… but I seriously doubt this place will still exist.

Hi discord tranny.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (797x358, 124.09K)

oh gawd, is it esoteric shitposting?
I can't even tell anymore

Attached: (you).jpg (699x919, 214.1K)

pee pee
poo poo

OP…