Tuck Buddies is Underwear for Transitioning Kids!

What would you do?

archive.is/KvSqF
caldronpool.com/tuck-buddies-underwear-to-help-boys-as-young-as-five-hide-their-gender/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570x427 575.21 KB, 511.23K)

old news

Wouldn’t happen, my fiancée is a “bigot”. She’s probably smack my kid back in line faster than I could.

Pretty much this. My wife is an actual human and would beat our kid before I could if he came home saying he was a girl.

I looked at the comments and I have a strong feeling that they may be single mothers or gays. I am so angry at these things for abusing the children and no one will save the children from the abusers.

checked

A premium example of our de facto neo-constitution at work and how it fails to protect the public from predatory and unethical behavior, aka the United States commercial code.

Your obsession with tranny shit is telling OP.

He is amplifing our angers toward the Jews.

These are a joke, a prank right?

No, you don't get it. The parents are the fucking psychos putting these thoughts in kids' heads, not the other way around.

You subtly encourage faggot/degenerate behavior, subtly discourage normal behavior. Your son wants to play with GI Joes. Act like a moody bitch all day, be visibly upset. Your son wants to play with Barbies, yayy, it's a have fun with mommy day, let's go to McDonalds and then out for ice cream, etc. etc.

Some of these evil bitches are much less subtle than this, and outright come out and tell their kids, "you're a girl now." and buy them girl toys and put them in girl clothes. See Angelina Jolie and how she's mindfucked Shiloh. What do you think the whole Brad Pitt blow up was about?

Totally not pedo. Faggots who see that underwear will know they're an easy target.

I didn't even realize. I've lost all hope today. Tomorrow will be better.

Sadly no

…Cannot unsee.
God damnit user. DOTR cannot come fast enough.

Attached: crusade.jpg (600x564, 72.97K)

Attached: 1522634901418.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Kid means young goat. (((They))) normalised its usage.

uhm what faggot? p.s. reddit spacing. le downsage for your celebrity slurping

Found the illegal cuckchan immigrant.

Everybody from exodus-era 8/pol/ used twitter where linebreaks are common. Reddit spacing is a cuckchan meme and should stay there.

everyone knows illegals are aliens, not immigrants, lurk more faggot

Fuck off with this reddit space bullshit, I don't go to reddit, I wouldn't know how they space. What I do know is a big blob of fucking text on a post is unattractive and makes people less inclined to read.

Na it derives from rehkitz, german for fawn.

Why does it sound so similar to fuck buddies?

Attached: 1542433221772s.jpg (125x98, 2.17K)

Are you going to make me post the copypasta AGAIN? You know I never get tired of it….

'The most repugnant of all their practices is that of male concubinage. A Kodiak mother will select her handsomest and most promising boy, and dress and rear him as a girl, teaching him only domestic duties, keeping him at women's work, associating him with women and girls, in order to render his effeminacy complete. Arriving at the age of ten or fifteen years, he is married to some wealthy man who regards such a companion as a great acquisition. These male concubines are called Achnutschik or Schopans' (the authorities quoted being Holmberg, Langsdorff, Billing, Choris, Lisiansky and Marchand). The same is the case in Nootka Sound and the Aleutian Islands, where 'male concubinage obtains throughout, but not to the same extent as amongst the Koniagas.' The male concubines have their beards carefully plucked out as soon as the face-hair begins to grow, and their chins are tattooed like those of the women. In California the first missionaries found the same practice, the youths being called Joya.

Because tranny child activism is an unholy alliance between mothers with Munchhausen by proxy, old trannies who hate the way they look and want to live vicariously through children by pushing transition on them as early as possible, and actual child rapists.
All these groups would hate each other if they understood each others' motives (except the child rapists, who don't much care), but they delude themselves so they can keep living out a fantasy.

OP left out the fact that a single undergarment costs 50USD. My sides…

Attached: 27751472_601080596901748_3263924570124080188_n.jpg (400x297, 14.25K)

While I really hope OP isn't a kike guerrilla marketer, this is so disturbing I'll give it a bump.

Wonder if it comes with a special DVD with instructions on how to use it, using underage 'models.'

Remember Cheesybay? Selling broken drives with CP on it? Plausible deniability.

OP is a slow nigger. This is months-old.

Divorce, not before slapping the shit out of her. Also suicide for marrying someone that stupid