I'm Watchin You White Boy!

Yale school paper publishea an op-ed that implores students to spy on white classmates and hold onto whatever dirt they can so that they can ruin their careers in the future.

Isis Davis-Marks’ article, titled “Evil is Banal,” reads like a Stasi manual, except for white-hating minorities (and self-loathing whites).

Attached: screenshot-yaledailynews.com-2019-02-09-17-13-13.png (640x426 444.81 KB, 464.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaledailynews.com/blog/author/isisdavismarks/
twitter.com/isisdavismarks
instagram.com/idavismarks/
archive.fo/kBLdT
yaledailynews.com/blog/2019/02/07/davis-marks-evil-is-banal/
archive.fo/xnSEi
yaledailynews.com/blog/2019/01/24/davis-marks-filled-to-capacity/
archive.fo/giDnu
yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/11/01/davis-marks-enough-is-enough/
archive.fo/UPW0U
yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/10/04/davis-marks-white-noise/
archive.fo/1PQ1p
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/09/14/davis-marks-give-responsibly/
archive.fo/hMvga
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/08/31/davis-marks-extracurricular-bizarre/
archive.fo/UeuSc
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/04/20/davis-marks-get-over-yourself/
archive.fo/kUuif
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/03/30/davis-marks-the-yuppie-invasion/
archive.fo/zOtwj
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/03/07/davis-marks-well-always-be-proud-to-present/
archive.fo/AQ8w0
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/16/davis-marks-immigration-nation/
archive.fo/OIsKn
yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/02/davis-marks-were-not-fine/
archive.fo/F4rAt
vbriefly.com/2015/09/21/philosophy-for-whom-by-isis-davis-marks/
archive.fo/u20WT
downatyale.com/the-yale-vernacular/
archive.fo/YnrBv
pressrush.com/author/7437999/isis-davis-marks
archive.fo/ceHFf
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/raising_flags_raising_hopes/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/digital_determination/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/snail_mail_has_arrived/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/a_controversial_development/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/firefighters_banquet/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/nastywomenconnecticut/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/fair_haven_community_parade/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/a_refugees_story/
newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/excellence_awards_teachers_and_/
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt
archive.is/UbvEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the kikes race war now

>(((Yale)))

Attached: 2000px-Yale_University_Shield_1.svg.png (2000x2100, 276.18K)

dat kween woke asf, smashin da white fragility

Attached: Davis-marks.jpg (300x300, 51.97K)

she really wants to be bleached, doesn't she?

besides aren't big universities very disproportionately populated by kikes?
i think we should encourage these POCs to find dirt on our (((fellow whites))).

cheeeeaaaaaaaa, we rollin up on deez cracka azz white bois

YAAASSSS QUEEEEN
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Attached: 1549760520040.jpg (714x960, 56.17K)

Good luck finding dirt on me. I'm not white, I'm Jewish.

As if anybody would care what you had to say about me.

the niggerjew

Do you really believe that the jews live by the same rules as the Goyim? Kikes are the most "racist", ethnocentric, clubby groups of scum on earth yet are almost never called out on it. Meanwhile White kids can't even get together without coming under attack.

a fair point.
but do you think niggers care abour or can tell the difference?

Whoever goes to that den of kikery deserves everything he gets.

Attached: 1304521594320.jpg (177x200, 31.54K)

"I spent my precious time in the halcyon groves of Yale snooping and spying and recording every vicious petty rumor about absolute strangers around me, many of whom are learned and intelligent, instead of getting to know them, enjoy their company and cultivate their friendship."

A troublesome nigger wench.

dubs of truth
unless she is recording it's her word against mine and even if you convince someone that person is "racist" it's hard to let go of someone if they know and love so well even if your boss is brown.
t. worked at fast food

Attached: 1465196422297.png (359x291, 10.38K)

what she fails to realise is there aren't many white males at Yale with there being vastly more Jews, now if someone wants to find her and call her out for this anti antisemitism
:^)

No but the reason that this kind of thing is effective against White people is because the media is always there to destroy the lives of White people based on past thought crimes. If a jew is accused of rape or racism, in almost all cases the media remains silent.

It's also the police & FBI & such. They'll call your place of employment, so on.

This is just how it is. We are oppressed by the kike government, and the kike media. Curses be upon them.

………..damn

Attached: 4573671085_499261c542_b.jpg (683x1024, 240.86K)

isis.davis-marks @ yale.edu

twitter.com/isisdavismarks
instagram.com/idavismarks/

all of this sheboons articles

archive.fo/kBLdT

yaledailynews.com/blog/2019/02/07/davis-marks-evil-is-banal/
archive.fo/xnSEi

yaledailynews.com/blog/2019/01/24/davis-marks-filled-to-capacity/
archive.fo/giDnu

yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/11/01/davis-marks-enough-is-enough/
archive.fo/UPW0U

yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/10/04/davis-marks-white-noise/
archive.fo/1PQ1p

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/09/14/davis-marks-give-responsibly/
archive.fo/hMvga

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/08/31/davis-marks-extracurricular-bizarre/
archive.fo/UeuSc

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/04/20/davis-marks-get-over-yourself/
archive.fo/kUuif

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/03/30/davis-marks-the-yuppie-invasion/
archive.fo/zOtwj

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/03/07/davis-marks-well-always-be-proud-to-present/
archive.fo/AQ8w0

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/16/davis-marks-immigration-nation/
archive.fo/OIsKn

yaledailynews.com/blog/2017/02/02/davis-marks-were-not-fine/
archive.fo/F4rAt

This is the trash Jews have filled the Ivy League with.

We have a crisis of leadership not least because our elite schools have excluded intelligent Whites to fill them up with inferior minorities which the Jews instruct in sophisticated hatred and the mechanics of their betters' disposession.

more of her ramblings

vbriefly.com/2015/09/21/philosophy-for-whom-by-isis-davis-marks/
archive.fo/u20WT

downatyale.com/the-yale-vernacular/
archive.fo/YnrBv

pressrush.com/author/7437999/isis-davis-marks
archive.fo/ceHFf

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/raising_flags_raising_hopes/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/digital_determination/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/snail_mail_has_arrived/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/a_controversial_development/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/firefighters_banquet/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/nastywomenconnecticut/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/fair_haven_community_parade/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/a_refugees_story/
(archive blocked)

newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/excellence_awards_teachers_and_/
(archive blocked)

>i think we should encourage these POCs to find dirt on our (((fellow whites))).
This.

Also this.

I payed top dollar to get spied on by bonisha and the school's headmaster Oswald. Now she wasn't perfect either but Oswald, now that's one guy even she knew was nobody to mess with as he had dirt on her as well so it becomes a mountain of shit for learning where your blackmailed into not learning but playing hall monitor for some limp dick at the top. Can anyone say RACKET?

Attached: 1547886223171.jpg (143x132, 3.45K)

Guess who's not getting networked with

I fucking love this turbo mode nog accelerationism. Spread these redpills far and wide. This shit can probably even wake up some dumb white liberal bitches.

The best decision I ever made as a student was to drop out with no debt. We need to dismantle these worthless Marxist hives.

probably this. 98% of the people she thinks are (((white))) are jews; she's spying on jews

Good, the only career you need is fighting jews, not being a good zogbot fighting for their sheckels.

When any other person makes it into Yale, they're humble and express gratitude to teachers and parents.
This worthless cunt proves to everyone that she's a worthless cunt.

>98% of the people she thinks are (((white))) are jews; she's spying on jews

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (248x189, 4.34M)

In a way this is actually good because all this shit does is make it more evident to people how shit Ivy League schools are since they got taken over by kikes and commies and pushes more people to either not want to go so they aren't forced to be around this shit, or go to smaller schools where there's less niggers and kikes

I've got my university degree. If I was going to go do some schooling I'd go into automotive, orienting towards body work and electric motors. That would actually be sort of fun.

That's how everybody acts with something they're given without effort. Pic vaguely related to how we treat black retards so they don't have bad feels about how retarded they all are. Reminder that literally zero niggers have ever gotten into an Ivy League school on merit. Zero. None of them have ever applied with the grades and SAT scores whites need to get in.

Attached: NASA_is_Fucking_Disgusting.jpg (1300x960, 267.47K)

Fuck is H2NO?

N is racist

GOOD. You know why? Because it's shit like that which will end it. Unless we literally burn these motherfuckers to the ground, the only way they'll fail is by imploding. When people are looking over thier shoulder and afraid of what they say, shits comes to a halt. Let the fuckers spend 300k to enjoy that diversity.

Had to do a double take when I see the sheboon shitting in the mop bucket.

This is why we post anonymously.

PSEUDONYMITY would be preferable, and the lack of namefagging is a real detriment. This is how chan culture missed the mark, not permitting namefagging (or some kind of equivalent, obviously, ideally with cryptographic provability). The 1st Amendment was actually all about your ability to go to a fucking printer, get him to print shit for you (he would have to do it and keep your identity a secret - it's your right), and you would go out and distribute it, again, without revealing your identity.

This is our patrimony. The pseudonymous and free printing press.

And we have this instinct to recreate it, wherever we go, which is a delight to me!

She has to shit into a mop bucket because of systemic racism.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (333x406, 164.59K)

But Zig Forums already has ids

Attached: this_is_my_hole_by_orange_zeppelin-d6fw4zz.jpg (983x813, 217.57K)

Marks = Marx
Maybe she should research the origin of her surname all the way to the jew family that owned her ancestors.

She won't because it was the jews that put her in Yale in the first place and gave her her marching orders.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (369x60, 6.2K)

In that case the dirt is in your blood.

We have post ID’s you stupid faggot

>we should encourage these POCs to find dirt on our (((fellow whites)))
post this list in the school where dindus will se it
make sure to remove any mention of kikes from this list, leave only the names of the ships and surnames of the owners
(this is to make absolutelly sure that the info has time to spread among dindus before a kike wise up to this and starts removing the posters for hate speech)
once the posters have been around for a while and dindus start going ape shit about these surnames, that's when some user will aproach the poster and mark the jewish names with a star of david
finally start posting links to this shit or transcrips all over the place
archive.org/stream/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson/We Thought They Were White, Dontell Jackson _djvu.txt
sit back and enjoy the salt
and make absolutelly sure nobody sees you
god speed anons

Attached: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (539x385, 91.26K)

fbi

I charge bitches to watch, nigger.

Fuckin kek

We can play the same game, it's not too complicated. We should gather dirt on people so we know who to kill in minecraft when the time comes.

a nice touch. but it already looks like the telephone directory of tel aviv, as is.

CAPPED FOR POSTERITY

Imagine being some Chad just trying to survive college and seeing these dopey cow eyes staring at you like a starving animal from the bushes wherever you go. How retarded. In a sane world she'd be publicly caned for her insolence.

Attached: bix nood.jpg (345x92, 10.54K)

I thought about a new thread but then decided I would just add to this thread.

DAVIS-MARKS: Evil is banal

Same shit different fucking cunt

archive.is/UbvEC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 3.18.14 PM.png (1046x210, 162.19K)

I stop and think about the power these people hold. The power given to them by their victims. One wrong comment, one wrong look, one tweet… even taken deliberately out of context. Hell, shit could just be made up. Any of that happens and their life for the foreseeable future is ruined. Even the government can't wield that power as effectively as they can now. Funniest of all is the victim of this is usually, but not always, someone that handed them this power by partaking in this sick game of verbal, social, political and professional S&M. The faggot in the "I am a Feminist" shirt is way more likely to be destroyed by a verbal mistake, the dipshit posting #BLM on Twitter much more likely to be taken down by a type-o.
And while this is funny to watch it brings both sadness and hope. Sadness because, occasionally, someone that did not partake in this game gets targeted for just living in a world where we are forced to live near the people that do this. Hope because maybe one day we, the whites that care about our future, will wake up and realize that power is something easily taken. Solely because so many weak minded and weak willed people easily give it up to the first person they see that wants it.

Will enevitably name a rich kike and get unpersoned. Niggers dont think long term, you don't name your plans, and you dont list that you plan on targeting kikes.

Competing with China is a no-go at this point. Trump failed us.

She would just be getting rid of our enemies because the only ones who can stand being around a pseudo-nigger intellectual type are jews or retarded leftist.

Attached: patrick niggers.png (968x756, 978.83K)

This is another significant step towards the adoption of open racewar.
Accelerationism is here.