POLAND NOOOOOOO!

archive.is/e681j

dw.com/en/polands-young-voters-turning-to-the-right/a-47439606

Poland's young voters are turning to the right

>In Poland, the young generation's shift to the right is neither a temporary trend nor an expression of protest. It represents a new self-image that has grown with the politics of recent years. Young Poles long for post-material values such as the church, tradition and security.

>This shift made its mark for the first time in the 2015 parliamentary elections. Two-thirds of voters between 18 and 29 supported parties to the right of center. The national-conservative Law and Justice (PiS) party, which today governs Poland, received 27 percent of their votes. A further 21 percent went to the new right-wing populist movement Kukiz'15. The regional elections in October confirmed this pattern. Again, PiS won the most votes in this age group and Kukiz'15 was also able to count on their continuing support.

>The study classified only 9 percent of respondents as ((("cosmopolitan"))) and ((("open to being different.")))

>The young generation wants a regulated economic system precisely because the economic situation has improved in recent years. "Young Poles compare Poland's secure situation with the disorder in the world," said Majchrzak. According to the IQS study, Poland's youth view their country as a safe exclave that protects them from the world's uncertainties. Three out of four respondents said they were against accepting refugees. Almost one-third said they would give up personal freedoms for more law and order.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (2400x3000 40.16 KB, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/military/201808031066933694-poland-us-base/
ncronline.org/news/world/regensburg-redux-was-pope-benedict-xvi-right-about-islam
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think we care about what happens in nonwhite countries?

Saged and reported for slavnigger posting.

Pic related is what the average (((Pole))) looks like. Willing to bet the (((Polish))) government paid a bunch of white actors to come in for that picture. Too bad nobody is fooled.

Attached: 0C805D41-863D-42A0-9EAC-D4C83B4D7641.jpeg (324x324, 26.59K)

Attached: 1384690639738.jpg (322x471, 48.44K)

Honestly - what is the point of these posts?

I really would like to know. Like, there's no way you're stupid enough to think anyone will fall for that, so… what's the point, besides the obvious thread derailment?

Attached: 13ff615e3c44014e7b34aa12e0a96afc92b63125d83e4d6236bb15c966b39b35.jpg (920x600, 178.8K)

Attached: polish_people_having_43.jpg (600x410 58.06 KB, 32.96K)

Attached: zwV3VRJ.jpg (610x443 126.77 KB, 68.04K)

Those ladies have dates this evening?

Attached: article-2644315-1E5849B200000578-35_306x423.jpg (300x283 31.73 KB, 25.94K)

That's the only point. One of the jews tactics now adopted by the left is to go to an enemies gathering, and do whatever they can to stifle debate. They know they can't win a debate, but if they keep their enemies from organizing it helps them.

I always love it when kikes swarm these posts. It really shows how much it's getting under your skin.

Also:

sputniknews.com/military/201808031066933694-poland-us-base/

>A court in the Polish city of Szczecin has already sent a lone Polish soldier suspected of beating two US servicemen to jail for three months, as the local outlet Wpost has reported. He faces eight years in prison.

>Only the Pole has been arrested so far. As Radio Szczecin reports, one of the US soldiers remains hospitalized in a serious condition, while his fellow trooper has re-joined the unit shortly after the brawl. According to the outlet, the street fight between the soldiers, all of them on duty, took place on Sunday, July 22 in the town of Zlocieniec in West Pomerania. What caused the conflict has not been determined.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. Filtered!

Attached: or-38079.jpg (1143x682, 101.36K)

beware, this will become D&C the thread

No it won't. I mean, they'll try, but nobody buys it.

Seconded.

For one thing, the 'soldiers' in the story I linked were niggers.

For another thing, nobody here who is actually a Zig Forumsack hates white Americans.

Totally. It causes doubt in less well rounded individuals with weaker minds causing them to doubt the obvious truth nd question the logic they are being shown.
Much loved tactic of the IDF.

Attached: ZOG Occupation.jpg (600x635, 94.54K)

Juden, Juden über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Israel bis an die Europe,
Von der Vistula bis an den Nile,
Juden, Juden über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

Juden Frauen, Juden Treue,
Juden Wein und Juden Sang
Sollen in der Welt behalten
Ihren alten schönen Klang,
Uns zu edler Tat begeistern
Unser ganzes Leben lang.
Juden Frauen, Juden Treue,
Juden Wein und Juden Sang! 

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das Juden Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, Juden Vaterland!

so the Pole in question is innocent of all chargers for preventing future rape, murder, theft, drug dealing, pimping, gang, gang, gang shit, etc, etc, etc.

Attached: No Niggers Jews Dogs.jpg (250x195, 15.32K)

My only issue is that Poles are staunchly Catholic, instead of Slavic pagans… this wouldn't bother me too much since they seem to be much more faithful to their branch of Christianity than spics that are only Catholic in name only but the Argie pope is (((Jesuit))) cancer. There's this Hungarian cardinal I'm interested in that's trying to reunite the three major branches of Christianity… and calls the current pope… the Devil's Pope…..

That's because he is.

Wanna know something trippy?

Remember how Pope Benedict mysteriously resigned after an incredibly short tenure as Pope?

ncronline.org/news/world/regensburg-redux-was-pope-benedict-xvi-right-about-islam

It`s ==REALLY== hard to NOT think of all popes as Devil's pope. God`s representative on Earth? Don`t believe that`s even a thing.

It`s the whole debauchery and depravity of 1939 Danzig that kind of puts me off Poles.
But then, my neighbours are a Polish family and, nicer people you could not hope to meet. He is about the hardest working bloke (mechanic) I`ve ever known.
Swings and roundabouts. Cannot fault their nationalism and NO FUCKEN MUD RAPEFUGEES stance though, that`s for sure.

Germans killed Poles, Poles killed Germans, Russians killed Poles, Germans killed Russians, Russians killed Germans, and so on. Warsaw was leveled, Berlin was leveled, London was leveled, Moscow was leveled.

It means nothing.

This is not the time to continue stupid old squabbles. What happened happened. This is the time to unite.

Attached: hate each other goyim.png (800x751, 73.51K)

I always wondered why Hitler invaded Poland of all places. Why not just take over the Middle East, Africa and force-convert them to Christianity. Its not like the rest of Europe or the USA would even mind, or care for that matter.

A trap was set to pull Germany into war faster than Hitler wanted. Poles started slaughtering ethnic Germans in parts of "Poland" that were taken from Germany after the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler probably knew it was bait, but he still took the cheese. Even then they knew they weren't too far from developing the atom bomb… the war only took resources away from that. Who could've stood up to them then? Even the US that had been playing catch-up wouldn't have developed it for another year at least. Even with the war they were very close to finishing it.

Attached: CropperCapture[1].png (1081x608, 383.86K)

You will never be white.

Givi was Georgian.

Jew vs Jew just like Mad's Spy vs. Spy. Fucking hell Langley, are you guy above minimum wage yet?

Play more Sabaton music, make glorious Poland STRONG and retake the holy land memes, and we'll have a nation firmly, and securely to the right.

It was more than just killing germans the poles were also planning to invade germany based on outdated information given by the anglo.

Best of luck Poland, heil to you all.

Still makes no sense though, Hitlers expansion into the ME and Africa would have made him a hero, and the other European nations would have seen this and sided with him. Of course the jewish banks and media of the time would criticize but their power would pale in comparison with Germany taking the oil and vast resources in the Middle East and Africa.

War was declared on germany not the other way around.
You also have to know the soviets invaded poland two weeks eariler than the germans. The germans already had documents that the soviets were planning to invade europe combined with the fact that poland was planning to invade germanh based on information from the anglo and killing germans.
German had to fight back.

Ya just sit there while the soviets are planning to makw a move and letting germans getting killed while you sit there and do nothing.

user…. The u s were already pozzed.

Attached: 1549586085965.jpg (6888x6184 262.13 KB, 9.52M)

Did anyone else notice that around the same time this thread went up, another Polish thread went up, the other one about someone LARPing to be a Pollack repentant about what the Poles did to Germany before and after the war? Why the need for two threads on Poland within minutes of each other?

Attached: .mp4 (854x480, 1.06M)

Pollocks are not white. The finns are white.

All jews are inbred from thousands of years of marriages between cousins.

You could at least post a true stereotype. It is true that the average Slav male looks pretty strange compared to any Western European but they're pale-skinned and blue-eyed.

Divide and conquer, cuckchan shills arrived here.
These are just two hate threads,since every Polish thread turns into hate thread very quickly.
My guess would be that they noticed that poles are one of most frequent visitors
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
And our nationalists are heavily antisemitic.
t.pole

Attached: 7c766561285976f03911de3391b366d4b81d0a6431e13c545519fe3a296ea489.jpg (800x800, 173.11K)

I'm Slavic Russian and you're full of shit. My whole family is a mix of East Baltid and Nordid.
Kys

That is only for 4/pol/ not 8/pol/

Correct,but I would guess poles are not too low with shitposts per capita here either

Attached: 1534613918142-1.jpg (900x599, 64.08K)

It's all so tiresome, they're living better than child drag queens.

Terry now lives inside their heads rent-free tbh.

You can tell this was something important because all the little rats have crawled out to tell us how bad Poland is and how we should all hate them. May they yet see the errors of their ways, oh Lord.

May we have the strength to persevere.

Attached: Rota The Oath lyrics. - National Independence Day - 11.11.2017.mp4 (202x360, 8.93M)

Attached: Muh Based Poland.jpg (2500x2616, 1.34M)

I though Infinity Chan didn't have a shill problem.

You thought wrong.

We do.
But they are mostly lazy or hardly trying.
They call hitler (insert) and call natsoc on here nazicucks or nazi larper.
They gotten really lazy as of late.

The one thing that unified Hitler and the kikes was the hatred of ethnic Slavs and Balts.
We have no reason to apologize though because we are the true people of God, not the kikes. My family tried to erase our Polish-Lithuanian heritage and falsely claim to be Jews, but I know the truth and I refuse to betray my ancestors in service of the Synagogue of Satan. We saved White Christendom centuries ago, and we will do it again if needed. No matter what you say, kike.

They aren't sending their best fam.

Attached: CuFfAd5VUAANNGJ.jpg (400x595, 57.71K)

Hitler was not about hating poles and no that is now how he unified his people.

Ya is that why they had so many assassination attempts on ?

Adolf*

HI JEW!

Hey still relying on your anger troll tactics?

The shills have finally arrived.

Still shitposting for Jews?

Looks at those Poles protesting. And you faggot?

Still making bad memes and blaming white nationalists for everything?

Your point being?

Why are shills acting so obvious as of recently?

Save the White race you posting to a Jew board?

Already investing my euros in Poland. Most other European nations seem content on suicidal policies. At least no matter how small the Poles seemingly have a future.

There is a reason why people are tending to see through your tricks easily schlomo, thank you for outing your self.

Based. It would be the height of irony if Poland goes full blown Natsoc, and invades Germany to save it from itself, and of course liberate it from the kikes.

fingols aren't even human

Any poles able to read bad handwriting/chicken scratch? This was my great great mothers ticket to the """"""new world""""""

Attached: 001.JPG (3024x4032, 1.79M)

This has been the goal all along, to destabilise Europe to such an extent that the populace Wil beg for a totalitarian government to protect them from the chaos.
I saw this coming 20 years ago.

This. Respect to the youth of Poland.

Follow your dreams

I saw this coming 20 years ago.

It's the goal, globally. Sock puppet hand A bombs plane, subway, wherever, sock puppet hand B says "Oy vey, we need anal probes of all infants to check for explosive, and only a penis can do the job properly." on a whole-society level.

There is only one cure.

Wow security for everyone except the LGBTQ+ community, ethic and racial minorities, women, the disabled, interracial couples, etc. Go fuck yourself and your 'security'. Security for only some, yeah, right. I'm glad I live in Canada. We're just a more advanced society I guess. Every time I see a black man and white woman holding hands it almost brings me to tears how we as a country have moved past hate and opened our hearts to love, tolerance and acceptance.

Many, many of them got permanent layoffs from their useless government job, so they don't have such an easy time endlessly using the internet.

That was the cause from the First Shutdown.

Second one will be longer and more thorough, I hope.
"So, your accomplishments while here at (government agency) Ms. Bladugaboooboderiquavius?"
"Well, I was a assistint to Ms. Heather over in Online Research."
"Oh, that department has been eliminated. Here's your pink slip. Good luck. Watch the movie "Up in the Air" with George Clooney. Take the path of quickest results that one of your strong sistas did in that movie. Do you have any bridges near you? Tall ones?
"I sho do. Why? Wassup?"
"Just watch the movie."

But this time, I think even MORE vast droves of useless humanity will be cleansed from the functional welfare-plus-power-over-whitey roles they were gifted in the OboyIlovepizzama years.

THIS is why Canada will be completely subsumed by non-whites in three generations. Three WHITE generations, which is about 25 non-White generations, or 1000 if you go by ratios plus speed of breeding.

Enjoy your Maoist/Islamo/thugee murder cult hellhole, Leaf.

People like you make me wanna do pic related.
t. leaf

Attached: yuhh.jpg (500x369, 65.99K)

Lmao what is this delusional shit.

How were they going to get to the middle East? They were basically landlocked, their navy would have to sail past the world's 2 most powerful navies, both of which were dead set against any expansion of German power. Next, most of their land neighbors were hostile, and a huge territory was cut off (East Prussia). Their only option was war, and international jewry knew it.

Not sure what the hell you're talking about, that's backwards from every account I've ever read. Actually, the Germans were pissed at the Soviets because they left them in the lurch, made them do all the fighting while taking the greater prize.

Still, by Britain/France's treaty, war should have been declared on the Soviet Union. Lying fucking kikes. Best proof possible that the Soviets planned to attack, because Britain had no hope without Soviet aid and refused to come to peace terms.

Loads of (1) and done drive-bys using the same typing style and talking points. All trying to d&c.

Jesus Christ will return in Poland and he give the (((Synagogue of Satan))) fifty lashes and a bullet.

Cuckchan thread trying to namefagggot and countryfag everybody thus causing an easier time to subvert if all you have to do is name call someone's country. Your operations will not go unnoticed.
Fucking die

Attached: 3c52b74a4225983e8039dae93182629ae6b4f01eec957d9fb717c672b68b2fb5.jpg (3000x2174, 1.26M)

Attached: f79.jpg (700x473, 45.65K)

Disgusting. Autism, leftism or judaism.

lots of anti-polish, anti-white paid heebs here

stay stronk Polski bros

Some of those letters are attempt to use calligraphy, tried to make some sense out of it.
First line
Heronim/Heroniń ?Jusgtolut? lub Kowno
Stacya (Stacja) Kiejdany. Powrót Kowno.
Libewo Romuńska Żelazna Kolej Ruska

It doesn't make sense at all, Heronim is old way to write name Hieronim. Kowno, Kiejdany and possibly Libewo are towns. Last line is most surreal because it seems to read Romanian Iron Railroad of Russia. Pretty sure I translated it all wrong but God it really is a mess

First post kike post; nice projecting, subhuman

Kovno Governorate of the Russian Empire, Kovno district, town Kejdany. This is modern Kėdainiai in the very center of Lithuania.
From there she took a ticket using a railway to Libau/Libava, that is modern Baltic port of Liepaja in Latvia. And from there to Cleveland by sea. Libawo Rominska is a Polish name to Libava-Romenskaya Railway through Belarus to Central Ukraine, Kėdainiai station and Libava stood on it. Well, are still standing, I suppose.
Your Grandgrandma's surname is indecipherable though. I can only presume it has nothing to do with Slavs nor Lithuanians due to lack of expected endings, so maybe a Baltic German or a Jew. Maybe a Pole was writing her papers, hence everything in Polish and that horrible surname ending from him mistaking some sounds then rewriting them on top.

t. Belarusian