Oklahoma Expected to Pass Constitutional Carry

OKLAHOMA CITY – After being in session less than a week, Oklahoma lawmakers have already sent a controversial House bill through committee.

House Bill 2597 would essentially allow many gun owners to carry without a license.

Under the bill, it would allow “the carrying of a firearm, concealed or unconcealed, loaded or unloaded, by a person who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older or by a person who is eighteen (18) years of age but not yet twenty-one (21) years of age and the person is a member or veteran of the United States Armed Forces, Reserves or National Guard or was discharged under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, Reserves or National Guard, and the person is otherwise not disqualified from the possession or purchase of a firearm under state or federal law and is not carrying the firearm in furtherance of a crime.”

kfor.com/2019/02/07/house-committee-approves-measure-to-allow-permitless-carry-in-oklahoma/

Attached: large960_blur-c6ca057323f46452671a96a23b91a565.jpg (960x570, 147.23K)

Great job, dipshits. They do know that they can literally just do a press release on television which says, "The state of Oklahoma fully recognizes the existence of the United States Constitution, and in so doing accepts that any firearm may be publicly carried on one's person at any time." right?

As an Amerilard this state by state regulation of weapons gets more butthurt than anything else. We had a civil war over shit like this in the 1860s. Either I'm allowed to bare arms or I'm not. I'm sick and tired of limp dicked paper pushers telling me how many rounds I can have in my magazine, how many inches my knife can be, etc. It's bureaucratic horseshit. I want to see these faggot traitors lynched with their own entrails while their children are forced to watch.

Attached: 8BCD806560EB4367A5B09EC62C9C5830.jpg (396x432, 103.98K)

Well at least Whites in Oklahoma can now carry without having to have a fucking permit in order to do so. This is one of the bright sides of ZOG cuckservatives.

You blew it with that part

Fantastic, another example of kikes losing ground.
Fuck you, kikes.

This part of HB2597 is golden: "The measure provides that it is unlawful for an alien illegally in the United States to possess or have in their control a firearm or imitation or toy firearm."

Hell yes. I just took my concealed class and then didn't register with the sheriff because they fingerprint. Fuck that.

Attached: bd09501d4b4b3723ea2e00a3374af8d8c295a00689ec75cbb85ff5370336b0db.png (992x737, 891.7K)

okay, when is this fucking MUH VETERAN dick sucking contest going to end in america? literally less than 5% of veterans have done some actual hardcore shit and are people who you could trust to have some reasonable weapon proficiency

the military people these days are really bottom-of-the-barrel brainlets who wouldn't remember the right way to put the rounds in the magazine or how to load a pistol magazine. absolute fucking brainlets. not only that but the majority of "veterans" are non-combat.

A small victory in a country full of shit, but a victory is still a victory. Good job OK

Attached: 35ece0d340399e3def2ce14f45d013bd9e1f52ae490c5e69dd059fe9c56fb68d.png (624x951, 488.04K)

this is great considering the leftists are trying to go in the opposite direction and destroy gun rights for anyone that so much as stubbed a toe and reported it to the VA, but it is bullshit to restrict it to veterans only.

how are they going to enforce this anyway?
proving veteran status takes time; you dont' get some kind of universal id card that shows your a veteran, the VA gives you id cards to use for medical, but going to the VA is optional.

the point being tyrone and darquel are going to be walking down the street with a glock in their pocket and just claim they are veterans; they can either arrest them or confiscate their weapons until they can establish veteran status (which makes the law pointless), or they can not (which makes the law pointless).

there should just be no laws against concealed carry or any other form of carry, not this bullshit.

The right to bear arms was a law created by white, Christian men for other white, Christian men. Soros can find plenty of homeless nigger veterans to make Oklahoma regret thinking they can have more rights than cattle. The first step is acknowledging that the jews' favorite golem has to be removed based on crime statistics and scientific evidence of subhuman IQ.

(check'd)
It's time to enforce the death penalty for acts of treason in relation to the attempted destruction of the constitution.

Your dubs do confirm user, but you completely forget that Jamal and Tyrone are already either convicted felons, or on probation, and this will be known as soon as their ID's are ran. Though, if they're in Oklahoma, the cops already know this much. Further, being niggers, they'll immediately get uppity with the cops and probably get shot.

Oklahoma Again Reports an Increase in Taxes on Wired Remittances… tax on wire transfers of money made by individuals (many of whom are illegal aliens.)
collects 1 percent from all out-going, out-of-state, person-to-person wire transfers of money; many of these transfers are remittances from illegal aliens
it is a deduction, much like what most Americans find in their regular pay stubs. If you pay your state income taxes, you can use these 1 percent deductions as a tax credit. In that case the whole procedure is a wash.
Oklahoma tax officials told us a year or so ago that 96 percent of the wire transfer fees are not used as income tax credits
receipts of $11,322,559 from this source
which is ONE PERCENT of money transferred OUT of OK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570x378, 165.61K)

the 2nd amendment is your carry permit end of story

Is that the amount transferred out-of-country as well? If the amount im charged is small enough i wouldn't bother reporting it on my taxes either. Shit like that is usually a hassle.

Of course you kikes are mad. The goyim can't be trusted with weapons after all, it could lead to anudda shoah! Oy vey!
faggots

They even upped the smoking age limit, so you can't smoke, can't drink, and can't own a gun till you're 21 but you can go off to fight for Israel when you're 18 lol

These are basic fucking rights, the fact they need to do anything to gun rights at all is disappointing

You serve your country every day by living in it, you don't need to go half way cross the world to go die in Israel to do it

Reminder that you have to be 6 gorillian percent pozzed to find "recognizing the US Constitution" to be "controversial"

Attached: cd52b4fb3ea37187296372c548c819425b46ccf69c24943b9cb553d4e527c822.jpg (500x512, 31.75K)

It's called a DD-214 and you get like 10 copies the second you get discharged. It takes about 10 seconds to pull out a piece of paper to prove your veteran status.

Congratulations Oklahoma I am immensely jealous. I mean I have a CCW permit so functionally it makes no difference to me, but on principle this is the right move.

Likewise, in my state it goes to the FBI permanently to be searched against all crimes twice a day forever like I was some sort of criminal.

I would be ok with it being checked once but this is absurd. I can CC in a car and open carry in public without any license so that's what I do.

The final bit in the line kills it. As long as they aren't in violation of FED rules and jews. Womp womp. Means fuck all.

Okie here I've been carrying Muh hole life and no man can legally tell me otherwise also the niggers in my town carry to and guess what they don't care and i don't care 99% of the time in Oklahoma we treat everyone with a little thing called respect we say hello in passing we still hold doors my friends from out of state say it's weird like pleasantvill also bigger citys like OKC Tulsa have more problems but still maintain a respect sorta considering being lumped together like Apes at zoos i like being able to wake up ride bike to work and not worrying about shit pro tip if an okie has to look over their Shoulder and or your acting suspect The Laws on it's way They don't Care and it's great Considering Oklahoma Has Farms and prisons and Indian Lands and churches every other mile it's a great place to live and most gun laws are Void out side city limits and i know of 2 people who killed someone for B&E and only missed half a day of work I love Muh State It's not the greatest but it still holds on to The Old code

(check'd)
user, that's not exactly the type of paperwork a person should carry around or leave in their vehicle. It's worse than having your birth certificate stolen, in regards to issues of identity theft.

Not read, just filtered. You have to go back, faggot.

I can't go back I'm here forever And your Mothers a whore for not teaching you that filltering someone is niggertier behavior of someone who can't into Bantz and is possibly a queer

Can you be in possession of a firearm in your town without being watched like a criminal ?

White, yes. Christian? No. The Founding Fathers were mostly Deist
White, yes. Christian? Again, no. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

America is a Secular nation, and the Law enshrines our liberty in the more perfect Union. America is for Whites of any faith, or lack thereof.

they've been trying to get this through for a few years now and some bitch always derails it so I'll be glad if it finally succeeds. It's really just a nice little fuck you to hoplophobes since about 8/10 whites are already carrying regardless and no one cares because we have just enough nigger nonsense to make not carrying a suicidal gesture.

Your grammar is horseshit and you type like a retard. Please come back when you've learned English.

Filtered.

South Dakota here. Welcome to the club!

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Congratulations Oklahoma

Attached: 8fce70aad57b179828e36fbf3bd1c8b9923820ff1888285ebb526dbaadac3af2.png (1261x971, 579.96K)

The only constitutional carry is the one where you ignore the fed.

And Jews and Arabs are both "white," right Moshie?

America is Christian. To be European is to be Christian. Take your rootless cosmopolitan melting pot bullshit somewhere it will fool people, like plebbit.

This isn't recognizing the Constitution, though. They're only "recognizing the Constitution" for ZOGbots, everybody who isn't willing to die for Israel still has to ask the fed for permission to defend themselves.

grow up

WEW GUNS
BOO TRUMP

Attached: 1549202367087.jpg (500x375 79.24 KB, 248.74K)

Baby steps, nigger. The way this country was built was to have states' rights be supreme, only after guaranteed individual liberties. I'm not cool with how the liberties enshrined in the nation's Constitution don't seem to be enshrined in Oklahoma's state constitution, but this is a step in the right direction. This is a step towards the state of Oklahoma being the one deciding the rights of the citizens of the state of Oklahoma rather than the pieces of shit in D.C. calling the shots, and that is GOOD. Baby steps.

like how baby steps for one thing but not absolute judenry like we a diverse multicult nation now forever.

I'm surprised they didn't already have this.

Don't get tricked, push hard because these niggers are not going to give up on a 300 year old plan

Attached: aecb155cc60c6da8ccf8b5f65e46e2996ad9a806abc5699843de7b3108c5dd52.jpg (1868x2270 30.53 KB, 2.14M)

Go back to >>>Zig Forums

Poetry.

from all out-going, out-of-state, person-to-person wire transfers of money
$11,322,559 collected at 1% means $1,132,255,900 was wired via the above means, and the persons wiring the money did NOT report to receive refund on Taxes.
Population of OK; 3,911,338
Means that each OK resident would have wired $289.48 and NOT collect to reach the $1,132,255,900 listed.
Small amount? $10k reported to IRS, so 1% at $9,999 is only $9.99 yes, but this will add up if done often.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x315, 412.9K)

As much as I have been against special treatment of veterans as a veteran (Marine Corps Infantry), you really sound like you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Yes, POGs can load a weapon. If anyone should have anything revoked, it is your right to post because you're a moron who can't format. There's been an awful lot of you low-IQ shills lately.

Christ insanity IS cosmopolitan melting pot bullshit that literally enriched the Rottenchilds, so you should an hero.

Fuck off kikes

Fuck cops and fuck you too.
is that better.

But if oklahoma has guns how will {{they}} be able to easily institute abject tyranny and despotism lefty utopias.

>>>/qresearch/

I was actually under the understanding that Okies could not carry more than 3 shells in a shot gun and if in a vehicle, it must unloaded. Based on that I do not believe this will pass but sure let's see.

You are the perfect definition about why guns need to be restricted to only people who have proven capable of handling the responsibility. You don't have the mental capacity to drive a fucking car.

Has nearly perfect driving record, and no record of any crimes committed with firearms.

Some random monkey says he's not fit to do either.

feels good

Don't forget Kansas.

Attached: missouruh.jpg (831x508 698.17 KB, 383.13K)

I understand that it is redundant, but I am still grateful…because we are just that fucked by trembling subhumans and fucking mongrels in the US these days.

Lynch the whole family user. The nits are going to grow up and become lice when they are older. Why would you support this half measure for kikes and kike supporters as well?

Murderous anger is not by necessity pathological.

There are many genuine traitors who it only benefits you to be murderously angry at. Anger is part of the human set of instincts which creates justice, and justice is the only reason that tumorshit people cannot spread and dominate civilization.

If your justice system fails you, and you don't enforce justice yourself, it is your fault when cockroaches rule you, your civilization dissolves, and you are conquered.

Uh huh, LAUTENBERG faggots.

Sure driving on the USA roads are more dangerous than being in the the US Military when it comes to getting killed or maimed, but being in the US military, is a tad more dangerous than working at McDonalds and living in your parents basement.

This.
Yep, even an office pogue (pog) in the USMC is a Rifleman and trained as such, continually.
Now the Air Force on the other hand…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x600 668.86 KB, 704.47K)

get the rope this faggot belongs in a tree