Bitcoin Subscription Service to Bypass Patreon

We need to get our momentum back, we need smart user who learned to code to create a bitcoin wallet that is peer to peer for subscription payments so they can't ban us this time.

Anyone here know how to code???

medium.com/coinmonks/bitcoin-subscription-payments-c41532913f48

archive.is/o4QgO

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (603x314, 125.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7o6zOZxQHUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the entire point of bitcoin is so you don't need a third party to handle the transactions

step 1) open wallet
step 2) send bitcoin to whoever the fuck you feel like

there is also an issue relating to Zig Forums

step 1) create anything ever
step 2) make a thread about it on Zig Forums

On one hand you are right, on another one this user talks about a subscription service, so you dont have to manually transfer x cryptoez to the address every month. Would be convenient, although far from critical.

Well that's because this is a kike site, so you only can promote in accords with side deals with the operators.

Checked. Sometimes small efficiencies result in massive social changes.

This is a good idea, but the problem with Bitcoin is that its price is highly volatile. It would be better in the short term to use a stablecoin, that is a crypto token which is backed by a underlying reserve of some other asset, like a government fiat currency. Tethercoin, TrueUSD, and BitCNY are examples of such stablecoins. The point of your platform isn't to destroy the entire central banking system (yet), but simply to provide an attractive alternative to paypal. Normies would be more likely to use the thing if it didn't require them to gamble their money by holding it in bitcoin for an indefinite amount of time.

So I have an issue,
Lets say I as a buyer cancel the subscription 1-2 day prior to due date,so how are the remaining balances calculated? an headache for the seller.

I have thousands of dollars lost on bitcoin deflation, so I want to see it make a comeback… But it has real problems. Luckily there are alternatives.

1. It requires minning to process transactions. It’s not like paypal, you don’t say, send x amount to someone. You tell the network to update the blockchain with more money in someone’s public ledger and less in yours. This is a much more time consuming process. At it’s peak popularity it took 11 days to transfer/buy or do anything with. I got screwed on a day trade because of this. There is no warning about how long it will take.

2.it doesn’t scale well. The more use it gets and the more people use it the longer those wait times will become. They expected computers to het better at solving it but this has grown beyond home GOU’s and now requires huge bitcoin specific mining centers. The problem is, if those centers can’t turn a profit on mining fees then they mine something else and your transactions stop processing. This became a very real problem before.

4. Transaction fees. Those data centers don’t operate for free. Idealy crypto would be a smaller cut than a bank gets from a credit card. (Businesses need to pay to use credit card machines you don’t see the fee the business does and they charge more) but this fee on bitcoin at it’s worst was costing about $17 to move anything anywhere. Steam cut it because oh, you got paid $15 for that game? Just pay us $15 to process moving it to your wallet. It’s shit at scaling to a population as big as the general public.

5. The price varies a lot. It’s sort of a constant gamble so it’s best use is to cash out right away but then you are opperating from a place like Coinbase and have all your real info on it.

6. Being secretive takes Monero and then you have to dea with more transfer fees.

There are a bunch of newer coins deaigned to get rid of these problems. I’m not going to shill one here but many have the intention of scaling better, reducing fees, and generally being a better money alternative than btc. Search some of the other top coins and look for the newest and ones with plans or access to ATMs.

Keep it in-house from now on.

Attached: Brosher.jpg (500x500, 26.25K)

There is a lot of development going into Bitcoin SV - the real bitcoin and created by a very clever white man and not a kike (CSW = Satoshi Nakamoto). An app that could automate purchasing and transferring BSV would be tits.

The original bitcoin will be dead in the water within a couple of years IMO, high tranx fees, long transfer times and the tranx being pushed onto sidechains controlled by chinky bugmen so they can scoop up the fees. The tech is hanging on by a thread and the slopes will just keep milking it until it falls apart.

As a content creator I'll definitely be looking to find a way to monetize with crypto, everything else is kiked.

Buy REQ

That's why I started this thread:

What do you think of Etherium?

As said by
Why the fuck do you need a 3rd party? Just post up a fucking wallet address, that's it. If you want to get fancy about it, make a button for metamask to accept ETH too. Really though, you should have an address for ZEC and maybe XMR as well.
(check'd)
Then code a solution that does not require a fucking third party handling OUR fucking money.

Eth is part of the (((Vanbex group's))) pool of assets. They're not good actors, but honestly they're not worse than any cliche evil corporation of the late 80s and early 90s, fueled by cocaine. that's actually pretty bad though

It's kiked, I would use Doge Coin instead of it.

Monero or BTC or go fuck yourself cock sucka

seconded for Doge
░ ▐░▒▄ ▄ ▐░▒▒▄ ▐▒▒▓▓ ░░▒▒▒▒ ▄▒▒▒▒▓▓▌ ░▒▒░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓ ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓ ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░░▒▒▀▓▒▒▓▓▓▌▒▒▀ ▗▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░▒░▒▒▓▓▓▀▒▒▒░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐,--░░░░▄▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒-------▐! ▐! ░ ░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▄▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▀▓▒░ Gen.▐| ▐!░ ░░░▀░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▌▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░ M3M3▐| ▐!░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░ 2018▐| ▐░░░░▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▐| ▐░░░░▓██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░ ▐| ░░░░░▓▓████▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░ ▐| ░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░ ▐| ░░░░░▒▓▓████▓▒▒▒▒▄▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ▐| ▐░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▌▓▓▌▀▀▀▀▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▐| ▐!░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▐| ▐! ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▀ █ ▝: █ █ █ ████ ██████░█████░░█░░█░█████░░░████ ████ █████ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ ░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░██ █ █ █ █ █ ██ ▓▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▒▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▒ ░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░░ ░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░ S e m p e r V e r u m . D e u s V u l t ░ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄| | 10 123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901 | ||░░░|░░░20 ░░|░░░|| | 30

Go fuck yourself moshe.

I think Zig Forums has lacked focus on the cryptosphere for quite some time.

The best way to get away from the blood laced currencies currently in curculation is to make a system that we can have trust in won't Jew us. Also, we need to be able to make our own credentials on a global ledger, which everyone can have a fair amount of profit from supporting on a decentralized level, with an overlay of marketplace-level of rules that you accept as you use the services.

The new generations that have learned from the first ones will take over. Eventually. They scale better and will have better governance and hopefully won't be corrupted in their fundamentals as long the right people will uphold the zeal and keep up adjusting the game theory to weed out bad players.

I foresee in 5-10 years time we will have real alternatives to the current financial system. The blockchain tech will be the new internet. Trustless based systems. Hopefully they will act as a way to govern ourselves too.

What currently have been lacking in the 'wild web' has been protocol standards that were specified and engineered with formal methods instead of on-the-fly unsecure software. Javascript-coins from the single-mom-basement will be laughed at in the near future as something so backwards as stone wheels on formel-1 racer cars.

The currency revolution will come slowly but within it will come a true from of capitalism, given we have access to internet once in a while. Atomic swaps will be possible as well, so let's just extend that line of thought to as long you got a mobile device, you will be able to trade securely. Satellite up-link in remote areas and notions of global resources management systems will appear in our lifetime guys.

We might need a bit of collective spirit to unite us in this though, so the cyperpunk-movement won't die off too easily yet. The dystopian dream might not become a real nightmare after all.

Bitcoin, eth and xrp, of course, are brought up and controlled by the legacy financial system. Even fucking dogecoin got more ethical credibility than bitcoin cash.

The ones I can reccomend on a philosophical, but not yet community-wise vetted standpoint is monero and dash. Others shine through as well.

There are a lot of private projects not even out on the exchanges yet that show more potential than the first few generations that won't be able to scale to global trade. The kingmaker will be the one that can trade between these blockchains without a third party like an exchange and it will probably show itself soon.

Keep up sharing your intel on the moves (((they))) do behind our backs my fellow men and women.

Attached: what is dis.png (938x716 1013.98 KB, 100.07K)

Friendly reminder that bitcoin is based of thin air and those who want you to enter the market are either very bad people who want to steal from you or uninformed .

Everything is based off thin air. Why do people want Gold? Women? Its all just chemical reactions in the brain, nothing behind it.

See the nihilistic cunt above.

You mean like bitbacker?

please tell more

gold is actually useful in electrical applications and it looks pretty and has historically held value over hundreds of years across cultures.
women well - if you can't see why they're important then idk what to tell you but they're the future and the most valuable thing a culture has - it's the reason why UK women look the way they do, the Vikings took all the pretty ones ;)

Sage negated.

You first kike, I'm going nowhere. Come find me and make me. Fag.

We're just cattle for the Jews. We build and pay for all their shit. At some point you just have to stop participating in a system that is enslaving you.

I always wondered why the niggers never just walked off the plantation. Like, if slavery was that bad why not just let the fuckers kill you and end it.

Lmao, Craig Wright, the man, the
meme himself.

What about an invoice based service?
We need to find a method to prove that the invoice you received acually goes to the right place (the creator directly). The application wouldnt have the permission to make transfers on its own. Or somrthing along these lines, doesnt sound all too far fetched. Andreas Antonopoulos trusts mobile wallets fx., thats a start.

Attached: image.png (259x194, 102.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7o6zOZxQHUw
12.50 mark

because they had everything provided for them and maybe it wasn't so bad ;)
very rarely were slaves hurt or killed
they were an expensive investment

I still say to this day the Civil War didn't need to happen, let the South secede then technology will replace niggers as labor and then they can decide what to do about the Nigger Question in the early 1900s.

Not my problem and not worth killing our fellow Whites over.

Interesting, still looks like the weak point is the website, take that down and you kill the donations.

We really need on that is wallet to wallet cutting out the middle man.

Then you'll need (((ads)))

then write your own script that sends the bitcoin.
This is DIY territory

you're a real fucking cuck.
NPC #4464337 : Time to refresh your netflix subscription again.

These commie faggot, censor monkeys in CA have created a ton of opportunities in tech. Payment is just one of many projects to work on. Out jew the jew and get rich in the process.

Hypocrite that you are, for you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals.
Now will you fight, or will you perish like a dog?

You know the problem with bitcoin?
Its difficult to convert into assets.