2019-02-08 Toll Status: Paid

nypost.com/2019/02/08/ex-boyfriend-arrested-in-grisly-murder-of-pregnant-woman-police/

He also took out the baby.

Attached: jennifer-irigoyen-feature.jpg (2000x1330, 564.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.gofundme.com/jennifer-irigoyen
nypost.com/2019/02/08/ex-boyfriend-arrested-in-grisly-murder-of-pregnant-woman-police/
gofundme.com/f/jennifer-irigoyen
facebook.com/JenniferLicRealEstateAgent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah ah ah, it's not a baby until it's born and the woman says she wants it.

Good. Mongrel trash/and people who practice bestiality should be exterminated anyway. He did us a favor by removing his own offspring from the Earth.

Psh, even if it is born a useless whore can still murder her baby…but hey at least it is comfy while it starves to death in the broom closet.

Can we get an address to send him a thank you card? A coal burner and a mongrel dead, and a nigger in jail for the rest of his llife. the perfect happy ending!
Status of Coal= BURNED
Status of Toll= PAID IN FULL
"Thank you for doing business with the Jews and selling your soul for virtue signaling points. We appreciate your patronage! See you in hell one day, coal burner."

Lemme see how many of them would condone the ETHNO-GLOBE idea of exterminating parasitic trash from the planet. hmmm…none of them? Well, then they are just bald-faced fucking liars.

She was a classically trained penis-ist as well as blah blah blah…and now the toll is paid for her bestiality.

Released on bail to kill again, I am sure. There is no justice in the USA any longer.

TRINITY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gentlemen, let us bow our heads and celebrate the life of this wonderful nigger's cum bucket.

"Irigoyen"

This is an Argentinian jew name.
"talented" pianist
New York City, Queens to be exact.
That face, that hair color

It's a jewess.
We already know their predilection for the blig black blone.

Nothing of any value was lost here folks.

That is what I thought as well…BONUS for him killing both their spawn.

And after everything, what is New York City?

Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews
Niggers and jews

Good catch there, user

Already a thread. No charges for abortion.

im ok with this , those whores dont deserve babies and I dont want them to breed

Wait, wait…
Why do they need a "go fund me"?

Hunh?

ca.gofundme.com/jennifer-irigoyen

Hunh, modern manners. When my parents died we didn't go around begging people to pay for their funerals.

Attached: gofuckme.JPG (1172x1186, 231.99K)

At least he cleaned up after himself

Attached: Ridgewood03-1024x683.jpg (275x183 207.76 KB, 7.74K)

go fund me is money laundering anonymized , basically she was assassinated and this is part of the payment

Folks you just can't make this shit up.

Attached: cuomo.JPG (786x1588, 183.28K)

I'm picking up an overriding meta theme here; it used to be that jews in NY were all ashkenazi from E. Europe but now they all seem to be these sephardic/hispanic jews like our lovely friend and next presidente AOC.

Maybe there should be an ongoing tollpaid thread? Evolving image, crime, link list. Interactive map lol.

A neighbour who only gave her first name, Kristin, said she heard a man and Ms Irigoyen arguing loudly and then the victim “yelling … about wanting to protect her baby.’’

Building manager Lisa Raymos said surveillance video showed, “The first time, he stabbed her in the stomach.’’

Zereoue, 27, said he only saw the killer’s hoodie-covered head — and what looked to be a butter knife in his hands. Raymos said the suspect appeared to be in his 30s.

“I seen him dragging her down the stairs,” said Zereoue, who peered into the third-floor hallway after hearing Irigoyen’s anguished cries for help. “I seen her hands hanging on to a hallway wall for dear life.”

By the time Zereoue’s girlfriend called 911 and he ran down to the lobby of the 60-80 Myrtle Ave, building, Irigoyen was gasping for air, her loyal dog by her side, the neighbour said.

“She was at the bottom of the stairs bleeding out,” said Zereoue. “She had a little dog with her, a pug I think. Its feet were soaked in blood.”

The victim — a classically trained pianist who sold luxury homes and also worked as a professional Latin ballroom dancer and Zumba instructor — was stabbed several times in her neck and the left side of her stomach, police sources said.

She also had defensive wounds on both hands.

“She was fighting for her life,’’ a law-enforcement source said.

The mortally wounded woman tried to name her killer but couldn’t choke out the words over the blood pooling in her throat, Zereoue said.

“I asked, ‘Do you know who he was?’ And she kept nodding yes and waving her arm,” he said. “She couldn’t speak.

“I kept telling her, ‘Hang on, hang on, help is coming.’ ”

Ms Irigoyen was rushed to Wyckoff Hospital, but neither she nor her baby could be saved.

The killer was seen fleeing the building, and crimson bootprints revealed the first steps of his trail: east along Myrtle Avenue, toward Fresh Pond Road.

Detectives are now poring over surveillance footage from both inside the building and outside neighbouring stores for evidence, sources said. Police would not confirm its content.

A police source said of the boyfriend’s possible involvement, “Don’t you think if your girlfriend got stabbed, you’d go to the police and say, ‘What happened?’ Well, he hasn’t come to us yet.

“He’s definitely a person of interest.’’

The stairs and black-and-white-tiled vestibule of the building remained stained red hours after the slaying. A pair of small slip-on black shoes were on the floor.

Raymos said Ms Irigoyen was a quiet tenant who lived alone and kept to herself.

“She’s been here a year. She’s a sweetheart,” Raymos said.

The victim leaves behind a 12-year-old son from a previous relationship, sources said, adding that the child’s father is not suspected in Irigoyen’s death.

“She was a nice lady. She had a son. They were always together,” said Amar Mulamekic, the son of the super at Ms Irigoyen’s former building in Rego Park. “I don’t know why someone would do this to her.”

I was waiting for it;

So she engaged in fun stupid hobbies her entire life until 35 when he biological clock said TIME TO HAVE BABBY and then latched on to the closest oogabooga NIGGER to implant some semen in her aged puss.

MFW

Attached: passion-pillows_orig.jpg (800x800, 178.6K)

Well she already had a kid, a 12 year old boy but she lived alone with her little pug dog so she could be a "high end realtor" in Noo Yawk. I mean that's a bit cold.

I bet that kid is all sorts of fucked up and autistic. Mommy that is too busy dancing and chasing nigger dick and no dad. Now he's tfw no parents.

On the bright side in his subconscious he will have a hatred for niggers.

Attached: consider the autism.jpg (494x421, 54.81K)

perhaps or he's just so fucked up he won't even know what to think

Attached: Screen-shot-2013-01-06-at-1.44.35-PM.png (461x582, 290.75K)

That would be pretty fucked up, senpai.

I'm just an old boomer, and I've taken my fair share of drugs, mostly pot and a few experiments with hallucenogens, but I feel totally out of touch with the drug world these days and for the life of me I cannot figure out what fiendish drugs this asshole consumes. It's like he's one of those vampire pedophiles that torments small kidnapped children into a paralysis of abject fear so he can drink their adrenochrome imbued blood and then he vomits it back into their dying faces just before he splits their skulls open to eat their pineal gland or something.

He isn't even a light skinned nigger with white features, he's was a full on jungle monkey nigger who looks like he's fresh off the plains of Africa.

$14.88 says that surviving child was another fucking niglet.

Attached: prosecutors-retract-abortion-charge-over-cuomo-legislation.jpg (642x428, 63.31K)

I always thought it was "grizzly"

Gris = grey.

Attached: gris.jpg (400x235 63.28 KB, 30.31K)

WE

Attached: KANG.jpg (827x620, 92.47K)

But wait, there's more…

Attached: NJ.png (736x558, 578K)

But if you're a good goyim and send me some dosh it would make my heart so much more content, it would be a real mitzvah.

Burlesque girls are fun but most aren't really suitable for family use. It's just tasteful stripping for landwhales, dykes or tattoo canvases most of the time.

I've noticed, even in my own family, that once the lies are stripped away it's shockingly common now for a grandparent to be raising the kid while they are off doing whatevs.

>nypost.com/2019/02/08/ex-boyfriend-arrested-in-grisly-murder-of-pregnant-woman-police/
She looks like the photo of a woman arguing with police at a protest in NYC
It is not the same person. The protester was Erin Michelle Threlfall.

Attached: 161109211102-04-trump-protest-1109-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 25K)

I foresee a 'balloon popping' craze about to emerge in NYC and it's what they wanted.

Attached: jose.jpg (514x431, 112.5K)

lol yeah

>Irigoyen worked as a real-estate agent selling luxury homes and also doubled as a professional Latin ballroom dancer and Zumba instructor.
She immersed herself in the spic "culture."

Had an ex girlfriend who was originally from Queens. She (my ex) most definitely fried bean, and possibly also burned coal. World is pretty fucked, and I don't need shills to demoralize me, I'm demoralized enough by reality as it is. Her friend also had a child from a Puerto Rican spic, and is a 56 percenter that my boy fucked but didn't really like her. Just launch all nuclear bombs at all cities around the world and reset everything and start over.

IT'S A MITZVAH!

Wish I could move out of NJ. I'm stuck in this kike-controlled purgatory. The White population of my local elementary school is 23%.

Same with my single mother sister. Though, more often than not, she brings the kid with her.

In the land where packing a handgun is illegal, the shitskin imbecile with a knife is king.

so you can stab pregnant people and get off with a abortion charge not murder? Clown world.

Attached: Agiri_Clueless.png (600x506, 239.13K)

Of course you can move out. South-Central USA is much cheaper to live there and the only problem is mainly mexicans who for the most part know their place in society.

Fucking BASED! Man, I love celebrating my own women being killed because they were misled! Than you BASED jewnon for shilling this unarchived trash for clicks.

I'd rather it be in a state that's still 90% White, like West Virginia. The White race there is heavily collapsed and in a huge dilapidated state. and poor, but at least they're overwhelmingly majority White.

jews and niggers too

would you really want that kid to grow up next to a coalburning cold hearted cunt?

This, one less subhuman to worry about on dotr.

No, you're misreading. He's still going to be prosecuted for murdering the jewess, but they dropped the charge for killing the unborn baby, because they are now by law just clumps of cells in all cases, not just the cases where the mother wants them to be. So if you start punching pregnant women in the gut to induce abortions, you'll still be prosecuted for assault of the woman, just not for murdering the baby.

But it does have interesting implications for people who clandestinely choose to give pregnant women abortion drugs in the form of baby-killing roofies. I'm sure there's still some way to punish it, but it would be an interesting game to figure out the most legally efficient means of murdering other people's unborn children.

Thanks democrats.

wait; so if he didn't kill her, just managed to kill the child, like punched her in the stomach a bunch of times; we would just have been charged with assault; spent a year or two in jail and got away with not paying child support for 20 years?

niggers get aware of this new york is going to get more abortions than they realize.

giving people drugs against their will is still some kind of assault.

i don't think niggers spend much time in jail for assault though.

Attached: facepalm-statue.jpg (400x300 28.97 KB, 9.84K)

niggers

First thing that I thought.
The lack of a suspect picture proves it. It's hard to Whitewash a picture of Bix Nood to make it look like an alabaster bust of Caesar.

This.
Stay the fuck out of NY if you are pregnant….

Actually, just stay the fuck out of NY unless you're a wop nigger or kike I guess

Attached: 1539102731880.gif (500x383, 473.9K)

Attached: Finally--a-New-Emoji-to-Moc.jpg (565x560 166.12 KB, 30.16K)

allsmiles.png

So then who wants to meme the balloon popping challenge?

Attached: burn baby burn.jpg (1049x705 1.81 MB, 163.65K)

post a pic of your pussy

try harder jew

these woman must be publicly shamed and their misfortune broadcast to others so other women can learn of the dangers of race mixing

burn in hell newfag

Every name that has the word goy in it is a suspect…

Here: give shekels to her tibe

gofundme.com/f/jennifer-irigoyen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3222x1976 634.68 KB, 2.35M)

is that the same woman?
anyone got her social media?

taste yer medicine

Attached: d8cfaceecc91dde81f8b6e7aea4062b21537f86bed5d47a08d0b1052a596090d.gif (500x374, 379.04K)

is that a name or 'palace' ?

Attached: lightenuplol.jpg (800x428, 85.33K)

facebook.com/JenniferLicRealEstateAgent/

Attached: nyc.JPG (1084x858 243.05 KB, 77.46K)

no archive
How did this thread not get immediately banned? Hide and report.

it's the current year

C L O W N W O R L D

2nd pict. That SHOEBOX is what passes for 'luxury housing' today?

ALL NATURAL AFRICAN BALLOON POPPING

Attached: 1a2bd9c8b7a3306986fb9d6bb4a1b8aa9fecd55b779cd564a864c00740c4878f.jpg (583x467, 41.46K)

I for one look on the bright side of things. We need to get the word out to nogs in NY and Virginia. It's now legal to stab your baby momma in the womb if you don't kill her. Margaret Sanger has nothing on Zig Forums

kek…big city life is so glamorous…

Lmao, can't make this shit up.

Tell your fellow White women to stop spreading their legs for niggers and spics then.

This. Probably a Sephardic spicette.

Just stop. He dindu nuffin. The justice system showed him mercy.

In Europe, Irigoyen is Basque

uber goy

Means any shared trait, custom, or belief.
You must be refering to the new and improved
EURO-GLOBE
Genetic Europeans only.

I like
EURO-GLOBE
as well…it needs to be clear that it is not European as in the vile filth that has currently invaded Europe and THINKS it is European because it was given a birth cert by the kikes. I mean all Europeans (AU, CANADIAN, USA, etc)…my only worry with Euro-Globe would be that people would think we are only interested in the geographic region of Europe and not our globally extended tribe.

Less and less are Americans giving the fluoride stare when I say "European" while they think "but I am American". Better though if you guess and target their cultural or linguistic group; Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Hispanic, and so on.