Ustacos Unidos 2025

First of all I begin all interactions with Taco-Americans with "Fellow White-Hispanics."

Second I use their new majority opinions to cut off immigration and discourage breeding of the basketball-americans they so hate. They also seem unfond of Jews. Opportunity?

Third, I use the new Catholic majority to push anti-OP, anti-feminist, and anti-immorality legislation.

In the meantime, I'm playing defense. I point out to Basketball-Americans who the "White-Hispanics" side with in prison. Who's jobs they take. Who's neighborhood they move into, and who's rival gangs they shoot. They won't vote Republican. But they may not vote at all (as long as we don't touch their gibs)

Any ideas?

Attached: harvard_award_malala_59374_c0-75-4662-2793_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 37.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sharing my plans with any G-men

Attached: d70470229036cf264f25b2a8fa776285767d2107d51354e54b4d092abc1da446.jpg (1424x542, 130.26K)

She couldn't become the President even if the demographics were %75 Spic. She's too retarded and would just get out shadowed by someone doing the EXACT same gimmick but they're better at it because they have an above room temperature IQ.

She's faking the stupidity.

She primaried an incumbent, and is now a freshmen congresswoman who has more press than even Senators.

She's Commie Latin Trump. She WILL win the DNC 2024 nomination.

I realized this when she addressed a group of Jews and pointed out her hypothetical Sephardic ancestry. She literally , "How do you do fellow Jews,"ed a room full of Jews and they Cheered!

To Mexico? Great, because they're not from here and they have to go back.

Trips say yes, but I'm not sure she's really a commie. Watch her options "evolve" by the next election cycle (and she also sees how things really work).

In many ways Sandy is /ourgirl/ - just not on issues.

Or maybe you aren't. She won't be elected by Democrats for the same reason that Donald Trump wasn't elected by Democrats. And nothing about her winning a primary against an old White in the modern Demon party is at all surprising.

Attached: 5.jpg (777x777 61.58 KB, 63.61K)

Why not just say your gay? After all, 'interacting' with taco niggers is fag behavior. There's simply no reason for a White man to do anything with a spic or nigger beyond the rare and minor commercial transaction.

She beat an old Jew.

Colombian here. There's no way this woman would get elected here. Most of our politicians White and intelligent sounding here. Are your spics so shitty that they vote the mestizo underclass straight into office?

Okay so? She's a young Jew according to her pandering.

He probably is a spic.

No, either she's being shilled for or these anons have never met a Hispanic. Yes they're pretty often completely retarded but they're not going to vote for some loose horse faced whore who wants to get rid of every air plane in the world. They'd just find another spic to vote for.

Inb4 accelerationism

Is she faking the african forehead too, digit-stealing shit?

There's your problem. You need to root out the traitors (especially jews) and stop fucking around with them. Hispanics, asians, and I would assume blacks, in fact all, respect strength. You have it. The only reason you are getting shit is because you are collectively allowing traitors to run rampant using the Constitution as a defense even though NOBODY WANTS THESE FUCKERS AROUND IN AMERICA. The Constitution does NOT DEFEND TREASON. Jews, central bankers, Libtards, pussies, soibois, and feminists are your fucking enemy and they are all sabatoging your attempts at a peaceful orderly political reform.

Once you start culling traitors here, NO ONE, and I mean no one, is going to break laws, take advantage, force a political ideology/agenda you dont like on your kin, or do anything unkind least they end up like the publicly tortured, hanged, or beheaded traitors. Enemies will even respect you. National neighbors will submit for a national blowjob. Tredeau and Obrador and their successors will start wearing knee pads every day. Stop being defensive. Be the badass motherfucker in the world by being it at spades in the homeland. If they cry "but Constitution", you get in their fucking space, up in their fucking face, and tell them you are defending the Constition by removing and destroying the rats subversively destroying it.

Then you can deport absolutely everyone. Except for that badass Tejano bro that posts on Zig Forums. He can stay.

Attached: 1511222366587.jpg (250x220, 6.11K)

We're well past the point of solving this shit peacefully. It's still too early yet for violence, though.

That may be true. OP has got to stop playing defense. "Nice guys finish last" is true even in politics not just in bed. The reason niggers run rampant is because violence is the ultimate currency.

Also, I am trying to help OP understand the nature of things and why he is failing at making progress, not trying to make a general call to violence.

WHY do these subhuman spics want to leave THEIR COUNTRY and THEIR PEOPLE for gibs it makes me sick thats why i hate them. They wont fight for their liberty.

In the US, they really seem to do that.

It's probably the weird ass white privilege politics.

True, but I am using Jews tactics. Every one of these are a tactic Jews use on us.

She's promising to make this a Hispanic country.

Reconquista is a bigger deal to them then the airplanes they never used before.

Demographics is destiny. She is more popular than ANYONE running in 2020. Quit underestimating her.

BTW, I'm not playing nice. This is asymetric warfare. Quit trying to fight with honor. Get your enemies to fight each other!

You KNOW what Jews are doing and you still insist on the high road of not "lowering" yourself to their tactics?

Stop making reddit threads.

The kikes are scared cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html archive.is/2najE

You support these people who will open our borders and put the issue of white genocide in every white American's face. Then you join the race war.

Nice try Jew.

These papal pictures are actually a testament to European servitude. Europeans are a servile breed. They will serve anyone with shiny robes, even unto death. The man in the shiny robe (or orange skin and golden hair) can do no wrong. This is why Europeans will be wiped out. They have projected their subservience onto Asians for decades and yet, they become more subservient (to their student debts, moral inequity, etc.) by the day. I love your pope pictures user. Please make more when you get the chance.

Accelerationism.

Lol, we should tell leftypol to do this.

The only spics we are either redneck Texicans who've been here for 2 centuries or literal gutter trash that none of you want.

Hi leftypol

Attached: nomeansno.jpg (634x1643 137.02 KB, 1.03M)

Also, you are not the solution.

>Europeans are a servile breed. my fellow goyim :^)

So in this case she is the whore gutter trash that no one wants.