Absolute state of University

White, Male, and Asian: The Diversity Profile of Technology Companies

Can't believe people pay for this shit.
myself included

Attached: nonwhitemen.mp4 (1001x990 2.68 MB, 174.62K)

White man is bad because he allows this cuckery to linger on. Go extinct already.

Would it not be the corporations bowing to societal pressures who are to blame though? Jews jewing jews into hiring the dregs of society because muh womens, muh npcs of color, and the ever fruitless quest of good PR?

as much as i think orientals are ultimately an enemy. it's always nice to see when they're put in the check-your-privilege stack.
but that's understandable, they not being white and thriving ruins that beautiful narrative that is intersectionality. rude.

Both whites and asian's are discriminated against in academia, workplace, and home life. What a surprise both value hard work, family and seeking wisdom.

You'll notice you don't really get anywhere in that field and it's funny observing the atmosphere in these places. It's literally a circus of retards to continously laugh at.

Why the fuck is the social sciences solution to everything "make unfalsifiable evidenceless statements and hack job them in as the only possible explanation."

Asians value material wealth, and any tool that can get it, and that's all. Family, school, work, etc. is merely seen as a method for collecting wealth. If they valued family the way whites do, they wouldn't have ever created or judiciously maintained the "one child policy." Any suggestion that bugs share cultural traits with Europeans is absurd.

Fair, I get that, and forgot about that policy at the time. Though there are other asians than just chinks that do value family. Perhaps not so much anymore but there was a time when Japanese and Vietnamese certainly did. Though the nips and gooks probably dont anymore either, the japs especially with all the fucking shutins they have now.

easy virtue signalling cop out?

21st century problems call for 21st century solutions.

Like the bottom of that article says Women don't acheive greater success in STEM fields because "they are discouraged" from doing so in that the public education system doesn't try to foster those skills in girls. But anyone who has every been to a public school knows that the ENTIRE experience is tailored towards Women. That girls consistently get the highest marks on average and the most amount of attention from their teachers.

Social pressure only exist because white cucks allow themselves to be pressured such way.
Go extinct already.

This is the other half of said "Case study".
I like how the whole thing is about not being stereotypical and then it just flat out is like "Who wants to be a geek?" Probably the autistic motherfuckers who spend their whole lives around technology and can actually tell it to you like the back of their hands? Those people maybe.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (838x968, 98.12K)

It goes without saying but I hate this fucking class and its marxist fucking bullshit at every corner.

Attached: 2.jpg (1516x692, 358.21K)

can one be also a transnigger demimidget?

No, but you can abuse the one-drop rule as long as you're not retarded about it (this is already done a lot, especially with Hispanics–plenty of criollos/white-passing castizos who check that box because they have a Spanish surname and can easily get away with it). Going full Rachel Dolezal is not recommended, but sometimes it works like it has with Shaun King.

WTF are you talking about? Gooks take care of their parents. Most of them have their grandparents living with them. The fucking Commies running the government are the ones who put that one child policy in place that is gone now, not the people.

Gooks and nips I think for sure value family, but the chinks are too far gone at this point. Could be causation because of the policy or it could just be that their fucking bugmen.

Checkn em. Overall though no, slant eyes have to die. The OP is hilarious though saying asians can get fucked too.

Heh, guess my proxy fell off before I moved machines. I accept any shame coming for samefaggotry.

Couldn't the gook kids sue for this? They already have a case Trump is supporting IIRC

Well if they can prove without a doubt there is in fact discrimination and that they were harmed by it they could get a reward in judgement.

Does pajeet count as asian?

I always check the mixed-race box on the mandatory self-identification form. Nobody's ever said anything–why would they? It helps their numbers. But if they did I would accuse them of being biased against my Ruthenian heritage. Fucking bigots.

pretty smart. i imagine my finnish-germanic-irish might just qualify.

Because thats how jews think. If you say something it suddenly becomes true. Gods chosen son was a jewish rabbi, its true! The germans executed jews with roller coasters that tipped their loads of screaming jews straight into the incinerators, its true! Jews are gods chosen people, its true! Do you get it? Jews have no conception of objective reality. Its just crackerbabble to them.

You do realize that chinks resent the living fuck out of their government for implementing the policy? Perhaps some of the upper-middle class chinks have made peace with it but everyone else despises it, particularly if they get saddled with a girl and can't collect dowery jewgolds via their sons. The Chinese are bugfucks don't get me wrong, but if they had their way they'd be breeding out of all control.

my entire team is europeans and asians
the chinks are almost useless but the pacific islanders, japs, and koreans are top notch. No polynesians, though.
-ms