Daily Reminder

RUTH GINSBURG IS DEAD
Ruth Ginsburg is dead and our government is hiding this fact and subverting the political processes in order to keep both sides of the country in perpetual conflict with eachother by not stacking the court too heavily in favor of one side.
They want the right "triggering the libtards" and the left "fighting nazis" in perpetuum because it keeps us from fighting the one group we should be hanging from the lamp-posts.
THE POLITICIANS AND RULING CLASSES MUST DIE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300 1.68 MB, 150.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/a-list-gay-couple-married-by-justice-ginsburg-arrested-for-rape-of-male-stu
ajc.com/news/national/ruth-bader-ginsburg-attends-notorious-rbg-song-first-public-event-since-cancer-surgery/LesfaUvpTRqw1QnaFjvG4H/
nypost.com/2019/02/15/ruth-bader-ginsburg-returns-to-work-after-lung-cancer-surgery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake news

Attached: 54 B.gif (460x260 54 B, 8.23M)

I thought your kind wasn't supposed to work on the sabbath?

Attached: TrumpSmuggie001.jpg (632x404, 41.19K)

(checked)
Please do not think every hostile post on here is made by a J*w. There's plenty of brainwashed and/or traitorous whites around as well, sadly.

this thread is dead

Correct but also wrong

this fucker is a literal shabbos goyim.

Who is that mein führer?

Ginsburg caused a member of her own tribe to be raped buttfucked she can't be all bad

lifesitenews.com/news/a-list-gay-couple-married-by-justice-ginsburg-arrested-for-rape-of-male-stu

Exterminate:
→ Politicians
→ Journalists
→ The rest of the jews
→ Hispanics

Deport:
→ Niggers
→ Sand Niggers(Send them to palestine so they can fuck with the jews)
→ Chinese
→ Other Asians

Work Visas:
→ Japanese
→ Canadians

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x651, 1.14M)

this thread is on life support

can't you keep your fucking trash on cuckchan? Unles you have a source, why fucking get peolpe's hopes up?

Worth repeating.

→ Politicians are almost always dismissed except in stubborn cases; all current sitting aristocracy in the United Kingdom must immediately step aside in a formal procedure, all pomp and circumstance. As the UK is currently comprised, the population might then seek to prevent the appointment of new aristocratic houses. Britain is quite stratified socially, more so even than the United States and many opportunists would consider themselves bearing a hereditary title and so demanded or supported the appointment of a new British Peerdom. These new titles would be spoils of war (cf. that story about the KSK troops planning a putsch, now the treizième semaine d'émeute de gilet jaune) and would bear explicit rights and responsibilities. America might splinter into a confederacy of autonomous regions (New England, The Greater Kingdom of Virginia &c.) and perhaps one or two would adopt a like model. Ideally the Englesaxen folk would bind together once again into the United Englesaxen Empire spanning the globe, unifying the Five Eyes under direct jurisdiction of the Folk through their representative the Head of State, subject to the rules of the larger military. These Agencies would be gutted of foreign influences and removed of Zionist tentacles, then promising work only to opportunists and those who are trustworthy rather on account of their vulnerability. Blacks could be deported to Officially Designated Ghettos, as with Arabs, Turks and other Middle Easteners. Many of these groups consider themselves 'Diaspora' folk as the Jews do, and so their deportation back their homelands (Such as the Assyrian folk) could be presented as a beneficial move for their part. Likewise Jews must all go to the Holy Land. If they spill out in conflict with the Arabs, Arameans and Lebanese they they will have to deal with the consequences—and there already will be an inevitable backlash as the Shia Crescent isn't fucking around with Israel. I imagine Asians would be given secondary citizen class, allowed to continue working, and facilities would open to facilitate the transition to Japanese/Chinese/Vietnamese, fucking Laotian who knows where lands to take place over 25 years for the vast majority, with perhaps 10% of important workers to be phased out by 2050, leaving only diplomatic staff and other bare bones from these and other countries; likewise Japan should be able to completely reject their Korean minority, perhaps to integrate North Korea better with its younger brother and cousins. While all this shit goes down the UN is being dismantled with its various assets and intellectual property and suchlike being auctioned to the most obedient and loyal domestic groups (private colleges, corporations, individuals and groups &c. Once shit's in order we immediately intervene in Europe, and through the newbound Englesaxen Empire sort out Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK and all the settler nations will have a unified policy towards the nonwhite stock there ('first nations' or Amerindians, established individual tribes like the Navajo and such, the Maori, Abo colonies in an apartheid type situation.). And so on. Oh and we get rid of this awful Seal and replace it with something Very Indoeuropean.

Attached: hmm.jpg (2753x1400 94.57 KB, 131.36K)

(checked)
Probably true. Or she is in a coma or so close to death no one with a phone camera can dispell the rumor she needs to be replaced.

Attached: dx1nAa1_d.jpg (640x392, 28.95K)

IT MUST HAPPEN; ENGLESAXEN EMPIRE UNITE!
Rhodesia wasn't named for nobody. They all supported a united Empire before the Jew highjacked it and changed plans after the Balfour Declaration and the UNs creation.

Oh take some more pep.

Attached: 9afe8c3210a2d607232e6e9978b21ad25a3afb27d818e0585423133cfe7edccc.jpg (859x537 147.75 KB, 35.5K)

Bumping for Daily Reminder
She is still dead today and Trump still hasn't mentioned it.
Trump is in on the cover-up.

hitler dubs confirm coma theory, especially since I just finished my first season of CP last night and witnessed a woke waifu

Pleasantly surprised that this wasn't "omg she's dead we arent going to get as many bread crumbs from masta now."

The end result is and always was absolute destruction of the current system. There are zero scenarios where I am ever going to let one of you "Aryans" who are a mixture of 50 races and can't even pick up a girl in the hook-up era rule me. You are fucking delusional if you think your faggot failed narcissist Hitler system is going anywhere. Regardless , I will happily let you dumb faggot enemies of mine kill my other enemies. I have 100% confidence in this and therefore this is reality.

Ground breaking analysis, OP.

Attached: 40Zq.gif (480x320, 292.48K)

Daily Reminder.

delet this

They are claiming she appeared alive on 5 February 2019 to hear the "Notorious RBG in Song" at ajc.com/news/national/ruth-bader-ginsburg-attends-notorious-rbg-song-first-public-event-since-cancer-surgery/LesfaUvpTRqw1QnaFjvG4H/

NO PICTURES THOUGH

Bitch is definitely dead what a pathetic trick these kikes are playing hiding the cunts body.

True.

Please OP, call one of those numbers from the photos you took in the bathroom at the gay bar

It was at a venue that forbids photography but there were eyewitnesses.

I seriously think she may be dead at this point. Given the noise about this and yet she hasn't put it to rest by making a single "I am okay" appearance? Yeah… she is likely dead.

Attached: ISPY.jpg (808x454, 119.02K)

Yeah I hear you, that is very likely the case. If she was dead it would be damn hard to cover up but that… yeah that makes much more sense.

Agreed. She's dead/vegetative.

As long as her body lives, she sits on the supreme court. Even if she was a brain in a jar the democrats would never give it up.

Attached: th.jpg (474x286, 19.74K)

< three spaces
fucksake lad, fix that keyboard

(((eyewitnesses)))

Now, if she dies, will Roe v Wade be overturned and we can have millions and millions of black babies, just like the Republicans want so badly?

Attached: haitian-baby-ministry.jpg (763x306, 208.04K)

You deserve to be put in the
>>>/gaschamber/
For your willingness to sacrifice even 1 white baby in exchange for a billion, even, niggers.

FUCK YOU, WHITES KILLER! GAS CHAMBER FOR YOU!!!

Also, that has nothing to do with American babies, you retard, look at the filename, kike.

I'm liking it, I want more, but I still feel like it's not enough

Attached: earth.png (1920x1080, 666.94K)

Checked.

I was just showing how much evangelical Christians love black babies. They even bring them into the country from abroad!

Attached: abortion-rates-by-race.png (240x240 189.86 KB, 16.46K)

Attached: icyU.jpg (1600x326, 96.15K)

I'm unironically ashamed. It should be us in the #1 spot

Attached: 1456000265136.jpeg.jpg (2048x1536, 464.77K)

However, influx is unavoidable, at least in times of plenty. See, modern medicine & agriculture have made it that Africa and India and China rarely see die-offs due to famine or disease. People think far too often in terms of individual notions, and too little in terms of broader influences.

If there were very few niggers to go around, there would be very few niggers coming here. This should be obvious, but I find that few recognize that pollution doesn't stay inside of fences. Even with a wall, compassion will spring a leak in it.

And compassion is an inevitable element to humanity - without it, we wouldn't be able to sustain our own families. It's not possible to create such a precise emotion as is sensible, because kindness is insensible (non-selfish, non-intellectual).

So there are two kinds of "white genocide":
1. …

Wait, I just saw your exclamation mark. Yeah, you're a kike. Pegging the edges of emotions. Yep, it's a genuine Mossad kike operative.

GAS YOUR YAHWEH

You have baste Amaz-goog-spooks and the laziness of wiggers when it comes to opsec to thank.

She needs to be replaced soon to cause more political chaos. Especially if birth right citizenship is ever tackled.

Some things never change.

#wheresginsburg?

She's like that spiteful McCain who would rather take his senate seat to the grave than to give it up even though he was stuck in the hospital for a year.

RBG, where are you?

If she's dead and they're saying she's alive, then for all the relevance it has for the rest of us, she's alive. We already know the US government is corrupt as shit and nothing is beneath them,

Allegedly she was at a "closed doors" meeting today?

she's dead

Jewish Sabbath is on Saturday mate

JUST SHOW US THE BITCH AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE HORROR

Shes in an Iron Lung watch.

(heiled)

nypost.com/2019/02/15/ruth-bader-ginsburg-returns-to-work-after-lung-cancer-surgery/

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x165, 43.71K)

is it a clone?

ultimate plot twist: Scalia faked his death