Patrick Little Live

Patrick Little Live
I'm sharing this for anyone interested in donating or ask any questions in the Stream. GET IN HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AtTeT
youtube.com/watch?v=nbDoXvCcXF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link please

Pat is a kike now begging for shekels. Here's proof:

archive.is/AtTeT

Attached: patrick-little-mutt.jpg (1060x539, 80.28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nbDoXvCcXF8

Fuck off moarpheus.

Thank you in caht now buddy

Fuck off shill

Bump

bumperino

Bumpitu bump bump

I dare you to name one person who is not a kike.

He's collecting donations for the political prisoners who were led into a trap at Charlottesville by the event's jewish and jew-owned organizers.

Attached: muh tiny hat.jpg (569x257, 7.38K)

Everyone is either a fed or a kike. Just stay home and play video games

It's neat Little has a 24/7 shill disinfo team.

I dare you to name one eceleb who isn't a kike or Zionist

Pat was working security for those same Jew-owned organizers, like Mike Enoch, you low IQ shill

Attached: Patrick Little mike enoch.jpg (691x519, 56.42K)

What do you think Israel does with 38 billion a year from the US?

I stopped following this guy when he silently switched from running under the Democrats to the Republicans and when called out on it he pretended like he was always running under the Republican Party. Instead of just saying he was switching he had to try and be a little sneak.

He just took a picture with an eceleb he was duped by. TRS was one of the outlets he was blacklisted by.

Patrick Little's message is solid, as are his tactics. In the stream, he's currently reading from Hitler's Revolution, I guess he's created an audiobook with commentary like Alex Linder does. That's the exact opposite of how kike's operate, just look what happened to the IHR/Noontide Press books when Mark Weber (Jared Taylor's "best friend") and Andrew E. Allen took over…

Fuck off moshe.

TRS promoted Little. You can read all about it here:

Attached: little enoch.JPG (770x909 78.21 KB, 93.08K)

This. Don't do anything goyim, just wait for the race war.

It's only 3.8 billion a year for ten years

They said something positive about him right before the election to save face. People were still banned from their bog for discussing him, and he continues to be blacklisted from the major kike-run aut-right outlets.

Is that you replying with "le good jew" Andrew Kikebart profile picture?

You must have low T levels.

You know the thing about temporary government programs?