Desperate attempt to crowd fund

Hello internet,

After much negotiation with my ego and my pride I’ve decided to make this post out of desperation. My ridiculously stupid sounding sob story is that of making the wrong decisions in life, because my ambitions got the best of me.

Let me get back to the beginning so I paint you a full picture of my situation. I’m a hard working guy in my early 30s also a foreigner in the country I live in, I came here with nothing but the clothes on my back and the will to make it as cheesy as that sounds I can actually prove it.

I learned the language, volunteered in society, got job(s), settled my self in a nice apartment and slowly built my integration bit by bit over the course of a couple of years. I made a better man of my self. I didn’t have it easy, and I had to earn my stay. I worked in Farms, I worked in stores, I worked anywhere I could.

I lived in a small town and had a job throughout the second half of 2018 which paid pretty well, it was a hands-on summer job, lots of physical work, the salary went to rent and basic expenses so I was basically spending what I am earning.

I went to work, come back, showered and ate, then spent most evenings learning how to be a FullStack developer online through various tutorials and courses (udemy, ebooks, and videos) Because I wanted to become a web developer and I had interest in Python and JavaScript. I was also learning Unity3d and Blender.

I went to work, come back, showered and ate, then spent most evenings learning how to be a FullStack developer online through various tutorials and courses (udemy, ebooks, and videos) Because I wanted to become a web developer and I had interest in Python and JavaScript. I was also learning Unity3d and Blender.

I felt like I was facing a dead end, I was basically slowly grinding toward the citizenship application but I wasn't going to achieve my potential, I didn't want to work physical work my whole life, I had started to write a book and I had so many dreams.

I wanted to improve my self and I had heard about quick loan agencies, and so I borrowed money with interest and with it I paid whatever I had to pay in the small town along with the last paycheck from the last month at work there and I moved to a bigger city, I took an apartment and rented a movers truck, put my stuff in it, drove it to the city where I could find a myriad of work opportunities and a healthier social life considering where I lived was desolate. Finally I was in a living breathing city, whereas the old town was a dead end. I had moved out of the ghost town.

In the end of 2019 I have a citizenship application interview in which my credit, taxes and financial matters will be addressed and discussed.

In the end of 2019 I have a citizenship application interview in which my credit, taxes and financial matters will be addressed and discussed.

What I didn’t calculate in my naivety is that in my job-seeking/applications I would be competing with thousands of others who had the same idea, who spoke the local language better than I did, who were locals, and most importantly vastly more skilled than I am, job interviews planned for weeks ahead. I spent a few months hunting for work and burning through my savings until finally I got flat broke.

I kept thinking, if I find a job, then everything will be fine, I can start paying off the debts and everything will be fine, while neglecting my due dates.

What I did then was my second mistake, I borrowed money again and basically kept my situation together until I found work (physical work). I finally had a breath of fresh air because I was finally about to earn money and keep everything together, found a job an hour’s drive away from this apartment and everything is fine, at least that’s what I thought.

Attached: paypal.jpg (1920x1080, 73.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=labor work today paid today&t=fpas&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next my car breaks down, it starts making noises and so I take it to the mechanic, he tells me I have a burnt spark plug, and bad coil box? Along with cracks in the windshield from before this incident. I fix the spark plugs and coil box, and take the car to inspection (annual thing) they tell me I need to change the windshield and fix the exhaust, so far I am basically still burning money which I should have paid to the debt agency instead of the car, but I had to get to work, but I finally realized that I need to just park the car and start taking public transportation to work. It’s more logical to eat than to drive to work. Fixing the windshield alone would cost me 400 euroes, I opted to spend those on food and other expenses and neglected the payment plan from the agency I borrowed money from. I put the car for sale but no one wants to buy a broken down old car.

Now I’m basically taking the bus(s) everyday, I’m completely out of money as I’ve spent everything on rent till the end of March (at least I have a roof over my head, for now) and I can manage for food, that’s not a problem. I can do menial jobs and earn food money. That’s a possibility, I can sell my phone and make like 200-300 MAYBE which can be spent here and there to maintain basic essentials.

For now, I thought I had everything covered and under control, but the two loans I took out are starting to catch up with me and they have already escalated to collection agencies and ultimately I will definitely not be able to pay the payment plan sum. Keep in mind that I borrowed from them both months ago and now they want their loans IN FULL WITH INTEREST.

What this means is that this will unquestionably escalate to the legal system, and a debt collection legal case will open in my name, what that means is that I made the biggest mistake of my life, because such cases are ruthlessly unforgiving, and almost like a lifetime curse on someone’s credit, and that itself is poison to my citizenship application, as one of the main priorities in this country is that you should have your financial matters in order. I have received a final notice from one agency 2 weeks ago, and one from the second agency on Friday the 8th (before yesterday).

I called both and asked for extension, I asked them if it were possible that they give me some time and I was told that since I have already crossed the deadlines this many times then no extension would be given to me. The person on the phone further said that she “Very strongly recommends I make the payment otherwise they will be forced to take legal action”. I explained to her that I made a mistake that I’m sorry and that I’d be making the payments as soon as I receive my salary. She told me that she is not responsible for the decision, she’s sorry, and for me to make the payment immediately.

I have spent the last 3 weeks basically pounding my head against the wall and panicking, I have tried calling every single soul I know, be it distant family abroad, or even people in this country that I know, and unfortunately I was given solid “No, sorry” from everyone I know.

I thought of asking my current boss for a down/front payment, that he can later chip out of my salary and he politely declined.

I tried Freelancer, elance, upwork, fiverr, and multiple survey sites, beermoney sites, I've tried every corner of the internet and then some. But to realistically come up with that amount of money in a couple of days is something unrealistic. Unless it was crowdfunded or some stroke of luck smiled at me.

From sitting and thinking really good and hard about my situation I have recognized that I have resorted to asking for money, or loans to solve my problems but that’s only because I feel like I am basically pushed so close under stability. What I am trying to say is that for the last few months it has felt like no matter how hard I try to balance things it’ll always be short on one end, on one hand I can pay rent in April, or I can pay the agencies in April (that is if they even agree to something like that). On the other hand even if I work overtime daily, which is very unrealistic, I’d still be short. I feel like I need to first get my financial life in order, and then just keep a steady and stable flow of income from current work till I have a financial base upon which I can build a better life.

But I can’t seem to grasp it, right now I’m facing debt collection/court, and I’m worried what that means in regards to my residence permit, and later in citizenship application in 2019.

I am worried that debt collection legal matter (if it comes in the form of a court case) might even affect the housing company’s contract which I have. It might be the case that they flag me as a bad credit person and the housing company will simply not renew my contract in the summer.

I am thinking that I have made these mistakes and learned from them, but the consequences are unbelievably heavy on me, first I might evicted or rent contract might not be renewed, secondly I don’t know if I’ll lose my current permit, third and most important I might be flagged as a “no go” for citizenship later on and literally all my hard work during these years would have gone to waste.

I am also vastly worried about how much the court case it self might cost, and where I would even begin to pay for rent, a lawyer, debt collection, food, transportation and everything in between. I feel like I’ve slipped through the cracks of stability into the abyss of financial headaches.

I had ambitions, I had ambitions that I would publish my book (I am writing in my spare time) on my own website that I am going to build using my newly learned web development skills, I had ambitions of making Unity 3D environments and Blender objects, and to use blender to create short stories. I had dreams and desires and creative flows and I feel like I will literally have to bury everything, forget about it all, get evicted, go to courts, and probably lose my residence permit.

I am panicking and desperate and so I am writing all this down because I need help, first of all I need help in the form of guidance, because I recognize the pattern and flaw of asking for money/borrowing, but actually the more raw and truthful request here as the title says is that I sincerely am in need of money. I need help paying off the agencies this way I can at least pay off the debts and go back to stability and NEVER EVER borrow or take out loans ever again, especially not after this smack on the face.

I look at the internet and see countless cases of people helping other people and today I sincerely wish I am one of those people.

I thought of going to r/borrow but you I didn’t meet the criteria of posting there. I also want to make the very clear that I am more than happy to fully cooperate with anyone who wants to discuss things further in PM. I would be providing proof, direct communication via Skype or other platforms along with any form of comfort that I can provide to the person who wants to help me out of this mess.

The internet has given me much warmth in my life, and I am asking on one knee that the internet looks kindly on me for once. Without any ounce of pride left in me I am humbly asking for financial assistance. I stand before you naked and ready to face the music because I am desperate enough to do so and I simply truly need help. I am not deluded nor do I believe that I am owed help in any form, most likely this post will disappear into obscurity and no one will read it. I understand that, I understand that I might get covered in digital feces just for making this post. But I need to try, I need to push and try my luck because I literally have nothing else in my mind to try.

I am willing to validate my legitimacy in any form you see fit, and I sincerely hope that if you actually got this far down reading this post you’d at the very least share your opinion with me, bad or good about my situation. Every form of help counts.

I am willing to pay back, and help back anyone who ever needs me for the duration of the year, and If I get the citizenship then I will stand by whoever stands by me for a lifetime because I know how to return favors.

Zig Forums, Internet, Please help me in any way you see fit.

Please.
My patpal is [email protected]

I desperately need to crowdfund 2000 euros to pay the debt collectors.

You've been posting this pasta everywhere, but try reddit as opposed to here.

Fuck off nigger

Should have stayed in your own shithole.

Fuck off, Pajeet.

die

Indian scammers are certainly getting desperate.

I have tried reddit
And I badly, desperately need the help man.

I love you too.

Maybe so, but I'm willing to improve.

I'm not pajeet.

wat?

I'm not even indian though.

If you google his pajeetmail or pajeetpal address, there are multiple pages of his copypasta on all kinds of forums.

This makes me hope it's not the usual pajeet scam, and that he actually does owe 2k to other streetshitters.

Attached: Adolf Hitler - If The World Were Full of Devils 1080p.mp4 (1024x576, 10.76M)

I fucking owe it and I'm actually desperate enough to spam the entire fucking internet because this is my only left hope :/

I literally have no other thing to do left. It's this or the court.

The audio seems a trifle low-pitched. I don't remember his voice sounding like that, but he had not built to a crescendo yet.

DOX AND DESTROY THIS SHITSKIN!

Exactly why?

Just anecdotal. I remember his voice being a bit higher (not squeaky, but some the syllables in this one dropped far lower than I am used to hearing him speak.)

My point was that it seems that the transfer to digital may have been slowed a bit, nothing more. It definitely sounds like him in every other way.

You have balls big rthan a fucking Jew paneer, and that's saying something. to come a site that ISIS has literally said "not to bother with because they are all crazy" and come here with a letter "hello internet" to beg for fucking money because YOU fucked up? If my entire family was dying of plague, the LAST PLACE on earth I'd ask for shekels is here, despite having been here since hotwheels started it.
All you're going to end with now is people doxing you and trying to get you deported any way they can. What a dumb fuck. Hey, why not send al-queda a letter begging for shekels next?

I dont believe You.
If You come here Legally You are given every single chance in the world.
You Chose to play the System and Now You come to what the think are the creators and ask for forgivness.
You Tried to Play America
My advice is to Sit Your ass back down NIGGER and Learn to work for Whites, It will no longer be the way You Think.

Come here Legally and go through the System as it was meant to be.

Boy do You know Where You are? this is CHAN. This is Sparta!

Attached: 1523310409345.png (641x592, 350.69K)

If the nigger is asking for Euros retard, what makes you think he's in ZOG? Also, I just LOVE you fucking boomers– "all the nigger vermin the world can come here, but they have to do it LEGALLY!" Gee, great. So, as long as Trump or whatever scumbag who follows gives them the right papers and they are "legal" then, you are fine with that correct? Fuck you even harder than him. Remember– traitors get the rope before enemies.

Work today get paid today
These labor shops are in every large town in the US

Much as you write you should find work as a stenographer or novelist

Always kill immigrants.

Is this fucking Pajeet in here begging for cash?
Street shitter you better start running now.

I do have balls bigger than a fucking jew paneer and I am willing to prove every word I said in my post.

I don't really care about the doxxing as much as I care about the fact that I need to avoid the court.

Doxxing is what happened to cracky and boxxy in 2009, ten years ago.
Grow the fucking fuck up.

I am asking for help, please, man to man.

I'm not even in the whole fucking continent of the U.S jesus christ

no, you're just retarded and don't understand he always started his speeches off slowly, almost diffident, even looking away from the crowd before he'd get fired up and build to a crescendo.
BTW any Spanish Bros know what happened to the bros from Alerta Judica (guys who made these videos0 who got popped by ZOG last month? Now see, THOSE GUYS I WILL send money to if Ic an get an address for them. they produced great content and were arrested by ZOG for nothing more than spreading the truth and expressing themselves freely.

If you were any part of a fucking man you wouldn't be begging. and if I have money to give away, it will be to lads like the guys ZOG arrested who made the above video, not dickheads like you who are dumb enough to come HERE and write a begging letter "hello internet."
If you aren't afraid of getting doxed, make a YT video and show everyone you are White and explain what work you have down for the movement and why you deserve help from HERE. Or else, get a fucking begging cup and a fake military uniform. I hear some in london make £600 a day.

So brave. Here

Go back to India, fucking Pajeet. You are a cancer anywhere you arrive.

Good than stay out, come when You become useful

ZOG?
You sound like another cunt Screaming "RAAAACIST" Just Because Whites Refuse to give out free shit.
Fuck You, You exist to Support me, Why Because Whites Hold all of the Cards and You can Suck My White Dick if You do not agree to all of my rules Laws and regulations.
Yes Im mean but this Is White Culture that WHITES have created. You can fuck off back to Africa if You dont like it.
Are the Rules 100% Crystal Clear NIGGER?

Attached: 1523317135824.jpg (1200x1344, 277.27K)

He's a fucking pajeet. Like we want him succeeding and breeding in whatever white country he's infested.

Oh so this is THIS kind of board?

Is there any way you can be more specific like what country you are from and what country you are in?

I can be as specific as the person who wants to help me wants me to be.
Can you at least show me some good faith by writing me an email?

I can answer, and deliver to every word I said in my posts.
Every single word.

This the same poo who spammed this place all the time?

Huh?

Just learn to code. Problem solved.

I know a little bit of Python
How is the problem solved then>?

it's time to stop posting muhammed

You know python and you're wasting your time here instead of writing code for money? Now I see why you're broke. You're fucking retarded.

If you have to ask…

Because he borrowed money from (((joos))) and expects help from fucking Zig Forums in a way that involves Zig Forums indirectly sending money to said (((joos))) or kikes or hebes or Satan's Chosen People.

Seriously? You literally did everything you were told not to do. The very fact that most here are trying to leave cities and you move into one… What the fuck are you, a journalist who is learning to code? Web development? Like we need more shit websites… We need controllers programmed. Sensors linked to logic. Drivers and firmware need written… and you wanna fuck around making nifty-looking websites you can outsource to a pajeet or eastern euro kid on 5er…

Turn a Raspberry Pi into a target controller for bear-mace mounted to a fucking drone on an auto-pilot. That's the kind of skills you program to make you money. And you don't have that kind of need in a city, you have it back in the countryside you came from. IoT in urban environments is a frivolous useless bullshit to see how your fishtank is doing, IoT in farmland is making sure you fucking 50,000 stock tank is working properly and there are a lot of stock tanks in Nebraska.

PS: Job interviews ain't shit; portfolios are. Build shit, go and test it on your own dime, the data you can gather is worth gold towards your future designs.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: welcome to 8chan.mp4 (854x480, 652.16K)

You'll have difficulties if you can't handle an algorithmic coding challenge.

example?