Deep State turning on Democrats

Expect the President to make a big announcement tonight in El Paso.

1. The CIA operation in Virginia is going well. The Democrats are turning on each other at a rapid rate as the model suggested they would. Blacks being humiliated by the Democrats, me too`s running wild, Another revelation about the Lieut. Governor is on taps for this week, and several things about the Governor is being held back for the moment.

AOC is putting out one narrative after another provided by her handlers at Langley. She and her Muslim buddy are priceless. She will get rich out of all of this but who cares.

And last but not least expect an announcement from Whittakker this week.

Attached: fbi.jpeg (124x124, 8.93K)

I love the deep state, I want them deep in my ass.

Trump will win 2020.

Sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (632x404, 63.95K)

TRUST THE CIA, FELLOW POLACKS!

Just use

DEEP-IN Linux

Attached: 1533997456764.jpg (500x433, 41.7K)

Are you really still doing the based black republican thing?

Attached: 1447487588321.jpg (566x733, 148.79K)

no matter what you may believe it does serve a purpose, to turn golems against their creators. give the most powerful of enemies even moar enemied demographics and they will start to truly overplay themselves

BASED DEEP STATE
LOCK HER UP
any day now

Oh look, jewish solutions to jewish problems. Meanwhile replacement invasion is running smoothly.

I want to go to Brazil, adopt a loli waifu, and stay there until she's 18… then we bring our children and give them US citizenship.

Pence should convert to black on 2020

I posted a boy so you should adopt a ladyboy

Attached: 1447476977611.jpg (543x361, 98.48K)

Agent Key Bord here, I though you all should get a debriefing because I'm an insider just like you. Through the last 15 years DEEPSTATE has developed a way to control actions of leaders in the future before they happen and now I will leak this method to you but it will only work with absolute dedication.
1. Draw a Q on a paper
2. Close your eyes and hold your breath
3. Write your time without units next to the Q
4. Finally put a big I on the left hand side.
5. The lower your number the more predictive analysis ability you contain. This is a talent on the most special can have, so don't tell anybody about it.
Good day.

But you didn't post source. Ass.

When are they going to start arresting all the fucking commies in office? We have laws they are ignoring.

Didn't you know? Laws are only for the goyim

t. Pence

Button up buttercups. Tonight will be the stuff of legends.

Go away, Q-LARP.

Suicide now, you fucking yid.

What's this newfound fascination with Mike?

Attached: mic pens.jpg (650x461, 51.97K)

And this is somehow going to redeem the state of the union?

Wait and see. You have nothing to lose.

Okay I guess it's impossible to be anymore disappointed

If they're not hanging them in the streets than they are not turning hard enough. I want them all to swing.

Pedo fags not welcome.

KEEP OUT!!!!

Go join that beaner scum Melinda Smith in hell if you're into that degenerate shit. This is a Christian NatSoc server.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x206, 251.57K)

whats wrong with druf_tochin_wall666.jewpg

It's just glowing niggers trying to save their ass by purging some people.

Yes, it does.
No. Its to reinforce anti-White hatred and White genocide from all sides of the spectrum.

Derp State is everybody with .gov email. They must all die.

>Hurr trust da (((CIA))) guys!
The entire U.S government and its agencies are all "deep state" you retarded trumpnigger mongoloid, gas yourself.

This. I hope they know that people are keeping track of them and their degeneracy. This whole OP is about them turning on themselves and devouring themselves down to dust.

Make it so!

The deep state plays both sides. This is a cia algo thread. Sage

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp state

thx but no, i have a big family and the pay is good too

>Occasional Cortex being MK'd by the CIA to destroy the identity politics freaks and those (((freemason))) tranny demons
my dick can't physically get any harder

nationalistic freemasonry ≠ (((globalist freemasonry))), there is a small but distinct difference

Remember that the Deep State used to work in our favor. ManBearPig was a good psyop by them that completely discredited Al Gore and ensured /ourguy/ Bush won the office.

neocohen please. and the derpstate is ZOG until proven otherwise.

>nationalistic freemasonry ≠ (((globalist freemasonry))),

Okay, which one is the Shriners in?

Natsoc only. Keep your zionism to yourself.

lol not after this most recent cuckout, he has even lost r/the_Donald

Fuck off Zionist shill

Attached: gas.jpg (255x255, 8.65K)

Attached: fa7424ec8da92401106ed60b4ddcbb4c147647f764a28d3e0f59a381750a91c0.jpg (500x500, 108.18K)

I'd vote for Pence when it comes right down to simply because of his 2,000 hi-power Amps to the faggots policy.