Why music sucks these days

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

cRap music. This garbage hit the scene in the 70s and went mainstream in the 90s. Music has been going downhill ever since.

You think about how stupid and worthless the people that make it are. You simply loop a sample into a beat, then brag about how big your dick is, and make sure you rhyme while you're doing so.

I'm old enough to remember everyone rejecting it when the radio stations and MTV started pushing it on us. But much to our folly, eventually we relented.

So now, most "musicians" don't bother to learn how to actually play an instrument, that takes time and skill. And my bother with that, when you can simply fiddle with a machine?

Attached: rasta-orangutan.jpg (62.22 KB, 298x400)
Attached: monkey-with-gold-chain325.jpg (53.03 KB, 298x400)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5629465
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
soundcloud.com/dannyonzanny/lilium
invidio.us/watch?v=qEoxu0_8uZU
invidio.us/watch?v=i4stIQioum4
invidio.us/watch?v=zqPaWSq0_N8
invidio.us/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw
invidio.us/watch?v=k373c_kxBb0
invidio.us/watch?v=Z1_sSbXoDH0
youtu.be/XYeCSJll0aE?t=133
youtube.com/watch?v=qpuLRY8nTQU
youtube.com/watch?v=XYeCSJll0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
pilotredsun.bandcamp.com/album/achievement
nymag.com/news/features/46170/
youtube.com/watch?v=LoKf4je8xsc
youtube.com/watch?v=O929XKjmWhc
youtube.com/watch?v=ib5zEbaoxKE
youtube.com/watch?v=L–PPSIic-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=S7hGKqNT1c8
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
pastebin.com/nsvvUm3v
archive.is/ywf9C
archive.is/f7TbO
archive.is/q9Xrs
redfin.com/CA/La-Canada-Flintridge/800-Inverness-Dr-91011/home/7250035
truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=David
archive.is/kaxFV
instagram.com/p/BsqYtlgF_s7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=og0fl8p6l9oe
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLF5IY1JJOI
youtube.com/watch?v=JeQhykZYwRg
youtube.com/watch?v=kSapUN6zhns
youtube.com/watch?v=-DgmWuoTq94
youtube.com/watch?v=6S_y6bT3Ais
youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
youtu.be/vHqtJH2f1Yk
immensepectoral.bandcamp.com/
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

tbh if you're not taking advantage of this and selling beats to niggy-nogs for $500 each you're missing out.

the white ethnostate will be funded by music producers LARPing as liberals.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

and it's not even fiddling with a machine anymore, it's fiddling with software.

the developer of this game made this song with the trial version of the software and it sounds better than 90% of coontunes out there.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Rap was always shit but it's actually getting worse lately; I know because they play it at the gym all the time. It's excruciating to endure. Back in the 90's it was at least manly sounding and had a strong catchy rythme and rime to it but now it's just these jabbering idiots, no rythme no rime, just non stop faggoty jibbering. Total retard shite.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Music has been going downhill ever since.
Music has been in a steady constant decline since the Baroque period ended

Attached: 1413081031717.gif (2.28 MB, 720x405)

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

the entire music industry was created by jews and it's purpose is to slowly render music into nothing but ugliness and stupidity

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

I mainly listen to ambient music and such when it comes to modern tunes, I quite like artists like Mount Shrine & Vangelis.

William Brown
William Brown

You used to be able to seduce a flock of cattle with a song. Now you just make termites dig faster

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

I sort of enjoy dark ambient industrial at times. Atrium Carceris for example.

There is some good news here though. Many of these rapping faggots are dying of drug overdoses. Hopefully it's a trend.

Attached: peep.JPG (41.04 KB, 601x425)

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Obligatory

Attached: goldstein-records.jpg (327.98 KB, 1582x1627)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

my theory is tv made the pleb accostumed to eat shit

i agree that music now sucks, but there are many exceptions in pretty much every music genre, they're simple not popular

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

I notice there's a big crossover between rap and pro wrestling….that must indicate something…kek

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

If you can't find enjoyment in today's music tho, you're a shitty person

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Out of all the music I've heard over the years, I've only ever encountered two good rap songs, and i'd barely consider them rap. The songs were "The Way" and "Soothesayer", both by Zack Hemsey. It sucks that amazing songs like Soothesayer are pushed to the side for "Muh Dick 3: This Time it's Personal". (((Record Labels))) will meet the same fate as the rest.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (54.59 KB, 543x417)

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Something that might be to your liking.

Attached: this-is-important.mp4 (4.86 MB, 600x600)

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Like everything else they fuckin' get their filth on.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

lil peep got killed because of pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (82.8 KB, 775x413)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (270.17 KB, 750x600)

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

there's too much music. music in everything, tv movies, even classical masterpieces in shitty jew commercials. normalfags listen to music to kill silence, they listen to it while mindlessly driving, they listen to it over the workplace speakers. music is so normalized it isn't special anymore

William Lopez
William Lopez

here

Attached: rap.jpg (111.95 KB, 460x730)

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

electronic music is the only place you can find innovation and creativity anymore. mainstream media, like anything else is infested with jews and they lack souls. art is an expression of a soul.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Notably, the study found that teens who listen to sexually degrading lyrics are more likely to engage in sexual behaviors at an earlier age. Danielle Smith, editor-in-chief of Vibe Magazine, and Steven Martino - the lead researcher on the Rand study - spoke with NPR's Farai Chideya.

Mr. STEVEN MARTINO (Researcher, Rand Corporation): We interviewed a national sample of approximately 1,400 teens to find out about the music they listen to, and then we followed up that sample with another interview approximately two years later.

We found that the more teens listened to music with degrading sexually content, the more likely they were to begin sexual activity by the time of the follow-up survey. And this includes both sexual intercourse as well sexual behaviors that do not involve intercourse.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5629465

I'm 100% certain it applies to other things like drug use and overall attitude as well.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Fuck off reddit.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

your looking in the wrong places, go check you the dark ambient/ electronic scene for innovation ex. tim hecker or ben frost

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Because you've never heard real rap…
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Sorry but the Trap sound is the music of the revolution, your aged GenX ass just doesn't have the sonic pallet to appreciate it. Get fucked. Some of this stuff is the most inspiring music I have heard. Ever. The production on some of this stuff is absolutely arresting. If you don't agree… you're just wrong and like I said, you just don't have the sound pallet to appreciate it. Further, you can criticize the nogs all you want, plenty of shit to attack them over. However, because you can't understand the argot of rap/hip-hop/trap you simply dismiss it as "Nigger Music" and pat yourself on the back while you give yourself a tuggy listening to the same top 400 classic rock songs. I say all this as a very serious listener of classic rock as well. It's great stuff man, some real brilliance in their but let's get real… this shit is just tired, it's made from the bones of a dead world. Look up the word argot OP.

We anons speak in a breezy patois that few can comprehend, it's been cultivated through years of memes and such. This is why it's so easy for veteran anons and originalfags to spot outsiders.

Same thing with Hip-Hop. It is its own language and it goes right over most people's heads. Also as more intelligent people have found a way to express themselves with this medium, the slang has become incredibly complex and with good reason, this is the music of the underground… and if you want to get anything going anywhere you have to have chthonic support. Yes, I chose that word very specifically.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

It's still nigger music.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Shut up nigger.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Whatever faggot.

Go listen to your utterly pozzed rock and roll. When you hear these baselines you better fucking get out of the way, because shit is going down.

soundcloud.com/dannyonzanny/lilium

Attached: 51459840-1985287461520401-1481835520383254528-n.jpg (33.8 KB, 708x682)

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

The greatest rap song of all time bar none

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

you will never again hear anything as white as this

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

You're right I don't have the sonic pallet appreciate sonic garbage. I've heard more musical sounds coming from my asshole.

It is its own language and it goes right over most people's heads
The only thing going over ones head is your ability to appreciate real music from real talent.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

you will never again hear anything as white as this
<also epic fail
seriously though this is the whitest song ever

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

So profound

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

To be fair W2D isn't intending to hit the lowest common denominator with his music. Rap music is shit because it's music your brain doesn't need to stop and think about. I don't mean stop and analyze, I mean stop and just think or acknowledge for a second that something in the song happened. Easy to follow beats are what sell.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Rap music is shit because it's music your brain doesn't need to stop and think about.
Exactly. It's music reduced to the lowest common denominator, so that even the most base among us can understand it.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

lmao get wr3ked
invidio.us/watch?v=qEoxu0_8uZU
invidio.us/watch?v=i4stIQioum4
invidio.us/watch?v=zqPaWSq0_N8
invidio.us/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw
invidio.us/watch?v=k373c_kxBb0
invidio.us/watch?v=Z1_sSbXoDH0

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

I listen to everything. From Rachmaninov to Gucci, to the Dead, to Trance to Jazz to nordic throat singing. Most fucking music is garbage, it's up to people with exotic tastes to take out the trash. That's a DJ's job and it's why all the your pozzed radio stations have literal fucking algorithms that they use to choose the songs. Look into it, radio is quite possibly worse for your brain than talmudvision.

Seriously… if you say you don't need time to comprehend a hip-hop song, you have a debugger running in your brain that throws a "NIGGERALERT" break statement whereby you autistically screech about the destruction of music instead of realizing that this is just another form of art and most artists are shitty.

To say I have no taste is just foolish.

Attached: 576098-2.jpg (44.25 KB, 630x630)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

I hate to tell you this, but the decline started with rock 'n roll.

Guess who invented rock 'n roll? the same people who invented rap.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Rap is just poetry. Rock is just classical music with guitars instead of violins. Stop being a pleb. What makes music shit is people who have no interest in expressing emotion through rhythm, and who are too braindead to have expressive lyrics.

The main issue with pop, rock, hip-hop and all that shit today is that it all has literally the exact same beat. It's just playing the same hypnotic tune over and over and over and over again, which normalises people to it; and when they hear something else it seems wrong. Depending on the person that wrong can be intriguing or repulsive.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Rock was the glue that kept young people pro White.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Music died after Wagner. There were some interesting composers afterward, like Toru Takemitsu and more recently Rob Dougan, but music is so thoroughly judaized anymore all I can listen to ambient, classical, and folk.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Go for video games music…Especially Japan video games music…Not even kidding, it's one of the kind of music that aren't corrupted by kikes yet, and you have for all the tastes.

Attached: 0bc5dc92ab7672186494c53b63d6c613736e363e94fcc62a0b1a842841c6fd09.jpg (24.05 KB, 503x563)

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

trips of redpill overdose

Attached: redpill-OD.jpg (67.42 KB, 577x667)

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Wagner is… really fucking pretentious. Honestly can't stand the guy. Much better composers out there.

Nobody posted any dead yet? Fuck-you-mean… you guys are fucking square. The Dead have been redpilling people longer than the fucking internet.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Music died after Wagner.
E.Michael Jones thinks it too. Look at this interview to see his interviews.
He thinks that little Nietzsche was corrupted by this revolutionary form of music, which was some kind of musical overthrow of the moral law, logos, and the promotion of sexual liberation. (the video begins at 2:13)
youtu.be/XYeCSJll0aE?t=133

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

I hope you're ready for a lot of autism to get dropped on (You), but you aren't lying.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Darkwave has been making an amazing comeback lately. LOTS of great artist out there making great stuff. Drab Majesty even managed to break mainstream.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

with no exceptions, jews have awful taste in music. and jews produce all the music now.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

This got my high school friends hard, they went from talking like normal dudes to saying "bet bruh" every fucking sentence. The friend group got split between me and some Reddit faggot. I lost all of them to him. Sometimes I wonder if I could have saved them from college debt, drugs and their absolute love of niggers. (even though we all made fun of niggers, they secretly adored them) They thought all white music with traditional instruments was "faggy".

Attached: Moderne-Familie-1988-477x700.jpeg (77.73 KB, 477x700)

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

It doesn't, unless you mean mass music, which by definition is music by the lowest common denominator for the lowest common denominator, and can only be as good as the average pleb's qualities, which speak for themselves. You ought not to listen to it though.

Attached: a3320432026-10.jpg (190.24 KB, 860x860)

John Wilson
John Wilson

Attached: 1513425780025.jpg (66.54 KB, 900x729)
Attached: 1547931095201.png (13.25 KB, 530x578)
Attached: 1549509091849.png (35.82 KB, 629x504)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

I can't believe I missed those trips… fucking-A

Facts. I'm thoroughly prepared for raging faggot boomers and Xirs to start screeching.

Attached: JokerElipsis.jpg (200.66 KB, 583x1508)

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

drugs and their absolute love of niggers
I wonder if I could have saved them from college debt, drugs and their absolute love of niggers

no you couldnt. I'm 15 years older now and those friends are all in the army or plumbers now. They never had a chance. It's a working class preference to copy alpha male behavior. If alpha males were WASP intellectuals they would copy that (like in the old days).

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

No. Its always been destructive mania.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

jews have awful taste in music.
Jews are behind the "mezmia" of MSMusic, already of the time of Henry Ford (see pic related)

Attached: Ford.jpg (213.29 KB, 513x1277)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Seriously guys, the fucking Dead are amazing. Their entire message is anti-establishment and I have found deadheads and psychonauts to be a demographic that will actually listen to you talk about the RP and such.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

two grimy hippies sucking each other off in a broken down microbus telling each other this is the best of all possible worlds

Attached: 1541488598598.jpg (18.01 KB, 500x333)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Ever since we started getting flooded with mainstream cuckservatives that took a baby's dose once (if that) and lost their tiny minds, the manufactured consensus here is supposed to be we don't try to expand our consciousnesses one iota and always remember the 6 gorillion.
I pity you.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

I think the internet and "meme culture" has debased the average youngster's lexicon considerably. So many retards 7-10 years younger than me saying "it's lit (fam)". Yes, saying "fam" in real life. I've even heard white youth say internet acronyms IRL, like "el em ay oh" and "lawl" or "el oh el".

I remember back in 2007 or so almost no one said netspeak in real life, and when someone said "epic" in real life it was kinda cringey. But one year later, and retards started spewing "fail" and "epic win" in real life conversations. Working in an institution near a high school where a lot of schoolkids come, I can tell that it is far worse now. White students are almost completely niggerized. It may be only 20% or less who aren't wiggers.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

I sort of enjoy dark ambient industrial at times.

lol gay

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

The greatful dead are pedo-trash

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Smart boy can't even spell their name. Why won't you boomer brainlet mongrels just leave and die wherever you go?

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

You are a fucking nigger. This OP is absolute trash. It's just clutter. No insightful information, whatsoever. Flagellate yourself, OP.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Also this is now a thing. C&C music made concert. There is still hope!

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

… don't try to expand our consciousnesses one iota and always remember the 6 gorillion

Hammer, meet Nail!

← Beat me to it.

This is one of the most profound songs of the age. You will not understand it, unless you're very special… unless you've been their and are willing to sacrifice it all.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

That's my favorite track, actually. So yeah, there you go. Good to see it's not all just lost Redditors, always gives me hope for the board.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Degenerate boomer music

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

You fucking boomers gonna kill niggers and jews or jack off to your pissed on dreams?

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Mr. Bond is based.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

C&C music made concert
Thanks, I needed that.

James Lewis
James Lewis

My dude… am I gonna see you at shakedown this summer? I fucking hope so… I fucking hope so.Happy trails my friend, happy trails!

Fuck you the alphabet shills. See how hard they slide this shit when I start throwing up the dead.

Attached: TripGirlSkul.jpg (136.39 KB, 500x500)

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

All female "artists" sound exactly the same
All male "artists" sound exactly the same
the actual music sounds like it was procedurally generated from samples 30 years ago
RIAA will still sue your ass into oblivion if they catch you downloading even 1 mp3 from a record not even in print anymore

Being faggots
You guys really need to stop applying boomer to anything under the age of 50.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

I want /mu/ to leave.

shitty person
Go back to /tumblr/index.html

hurr rap music is good goyim
Fuck off.

muh gay eceleb validates my opinion

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

peep was pretty decent, he was bi which is a big no-no but being against israel as user said

ehh, he was one of the better ones

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

muh gay eceleb validates my opinion
That's not my opinion.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

imagine being this pozzed with jew aids lol

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

more of this breh

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Music isn't totally dead. On life support, maybe.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

The Dead > Wagner

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Some truth to what you say.
We whites are being milked by foreign peoples and races always. Yet we tend to only cater to ourselves, which doesn't bring new resources in amongst us. Unless we milk the foreign, we'll just bleed out slowly.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

The trick is just not growing an ego and blowing your cover by wanting attention, when you seed the money milked from the foreign, back into your own in-group.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Thanks for saving me the trouble user.

/thread

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

I guess if his masonic dad gave him facials growing up getting facial tattoos is no big.

When will everyone realize that most of the (((promoted))) artists are degenerates from degenerate families promoted by (((degenerates)))?

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

For me the biggest bluepill was alcohol. Beer in particular.

Attached: matrix-main.jpg (137.12 KB, 670x377)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

"Squaring the circle" is freemasonry, so you may be on to something. But wrestlers are usually good blue lodge boys who like to wrassle, not degenerate faggots like the ones they are bound to lie for in the red lodges.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

How is Wagner pretentious? He possessed all the talent the pretentious faggots who came after only dream of, and he did it all without a record company or singing about drugs and gay sex. What's pretentious is calling almost anything after him music. Its almost all Jewish degeneracy, or like the dead its glowniggers.

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Good thing we have the Internet. Nobody has to listen to mainstream music. People can pay musicians to produce the music they enjoy.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

because it's far from the truth.
maybe not that far but far enough.
political correctness is basically self censorship. censorship, even mild, even not completely related to the subject you're dealing with, destroys any kind of artistic endeavour.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

muh glowniggers
The psychedelic movement is the result of glowies going native. Nobody fries their balls off on some good acid and still supports the war on drugs. Fucking nobody. It's mind control. Period

So… how is Wagner pretentious? Do you not have ears? Or do you lack the neural circuitry to hear deception in sound? I really don't understand how anybody can throw on a Wagner piece and not immediately start rolling their eyes into the back of their skull. I literally cannot stand the faux triumphalism of his sound. It's grotesque, passionless, purposeless intellectual masturbation about an age that never existed. Puerility, and derivative drivel are it's hallmarks. He has some decent compositions, sure… but it's mainly just a din. Worthless detritus an absolute abuse of sound by characterized lurid, uncouth sonics.

Just my opinion.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Incel core is the best underground music scene there is.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

muh muh neural circuitry faux triumphalism
Spoken like a true failure with no right to those words, hippy faggot.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Alcohol gets processed in the body as sugar and estorogen (feminizing sex hormone). Especially true for beer.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

I see your mongrel brain got angry at the big words. I apologize. Let me make it simpler for your brain. He's loud, and unoriginal. Yawn, boring.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Peep was good shit.

James Martin
James Martin

Dude fucking no. EtOH is not metabolized into estrogen. There are plenty of estrogen mimic in various concoctions though.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

mein gott that is one cute boi

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

FAM THAT'S FUCKIN LIT

Attached: 34567890.jpg (18.59 KB, 227x288)

Dominic White
Dominic White

estorogen (feminizing sex hormone)
Thanks for the explanation. How else would I know what estrogen is. Jokes aside, you're full of shit. Beer wont turn you into a tranny. From my experience it's quite the opposite. Hitler started his political career in pubs for fucks sake.
Soboys hate beer anything surrounding it. Sure you gain weight although you could say the same about milk. Thats why countries who domesticated animals and consume lots of milk are taller on average. Just look at the cheese munching dutch. I have yet to meet dutch manlet.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

But you make posts like this so I wouldn't recommend alcohol.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Soyboys are all about craft beer, microbrews, and hops.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Soboys hate beer anything surrounding it
Why are craft beer enthusiasts such faggots though?
Soyboys are all about craft beer, microbrews, and hops.
Beat me to it.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Not that simple man. It all depends on what it is brew with. There are loads of xenoestrogens out their and given peoples predilection for for brewing all kinds of bullshit, it is really presumptuous to say that there are no xenoestrogens in beer. Hell when I used to drink, sometimes I'd try a new beer and wind up incredibly swollen, turns out I had an allergy to something in the beer.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

If we're going to talk Wagner then we're going to talk Knappertsbusch

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Nobody fries their balls off on some good acid and still supports the war on drugs
I did acid and acid is shit. While the war on drugs is not being fought effectively, I'm all for prohibition. There's not one reason you need to do drugs. Ever.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

I think thats an American thing. All the lefties I see hate beer or drink piss like Becks or Heineken. Hipsters want to feel special.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

What country are you in? Here in the states you can't find a bar that doesn't have beardo fags, tattooed high-pitched hipsters, and other obvious homosexuals.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

niggas iffy uh
blicky got the stiffy uh

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

There's as much estradol in a 6 pack of India Pale Ale as there is in a woman's birth control pill.

They really stack the hops and sulphur onto India Pale Ales so they can make that long voyage from England to Bombay.

Attached: beer-tits-5947338eb4727.jpg (75.93 KB, 960x754)

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Rock is just classical music with guitars instead of violins
Some of it tries to be. But the vast majority of it is degenerate.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

…then you didn't do acid. Prohibition is absolutely retarded. Get the fuck out of here.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Yeah, and you shouldn't be killing a 6 pack in one sitter. Dumbass.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

radio is quite possibly worse for your brain than talmudvision.
If I listen to the radio, it's in my car and only a classical station and occasionally a college radio station, but only because some of the DJ's are entertaining.
Seriously… if you say you don't need time to comprehend a hip-hop song
You don't.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

I did do acid. All it does is make you schizophrenic for a couple of hours. It literally lowers your ability to comprehend things around you, which is the reason why people think it's mind opening, when it's really your mind being closed off.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

drink six pack in one sitting?

I no longer drink but every old guy I grew up with packs away 36 beers a night. I can knock off a 26er of scotch in 3 or 4 hours quite comfortably and not stagger or slur my speech.

Jesus this timeline.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

I did do acid. All it does is make you schizophrenic for a couple of hours.

LIAR
Literally NOT what it does. That shit doesn't last for a couple hours, it lasts about 12 - 16. God you're an insufferable faggot. If you're going to lie at least do a fucking google search about the drug, it's called GOOGLE you fucking piece of shit Xir.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

I will blast house music without lyrics on day of the rope
t. slavshit

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

The heart of Europe. All the socialist hipsters and underage antifas here stay in their overpriced white areas, eat vegan falafel and drink bio-soda. They build the refugee camps in the working class neighbourhoods and tell us to be tolerant.
Beer keeps me from not kicking their teeth in so it can't be all that bad.

Attached: 23b5b4a5a8e58eb19b7d838d869b60272512f0f8469bfcf1ffe855eb6748cde6.png (350.29 KB, 800x805)

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Jerry Garcia the undisputed king of hippie music thought rap was stupid and he did not consider it to be music at all.

Daily reminder the last all-white spaces in entertainment are hippie jam band festivals and bluegrass festivals. Every other form of music, even modern country, is infested with nigger beats.

It's a shame too, because black people didn't always make shitty music. Rock n roll, and later funk, disco, and house music were actually at least music.

Rap isn't music, it's just talking set to a beat

David Anderson
David Anderson

Yeah I used to kill a 750ml bottle of bourbon in about 2 - 3 hours and be a-ok. Thank god acid showed me how terrible the liquid jew is.

Attached: 1518374395499.jpg (48.28 KB, 500x500)

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

LSD doesn't last 12-16 hours you fuckin idiot. whatever you took wasn't real LSD. you got scammed, they sold you psychadelic amphetamines LOL

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

It does if you eat enough. Bitch.

Take your 20ug hits and shove them up your ass.

Attached: GuitaristAcid.gif (2.41 MB, 500x555)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

I wouldn't say the Dead are greater, they are too different. The dead is definitely the greatest rock band ever though.

Phil Lesh wrote symphonies and orchestras before he joined the dead.

Their entire style of jamming, while influenced by jazz, is far more coherent. It is based on traditional European chamber music, which was a form of continuous musical improvisation hundreds of years before Jazz hit the scene

It's kind of sad because many hippies at dead shows were degenerate, but many were successful, became lawyers and doctors and computer scientists. It's a microcosm of white America, in the deadhead scene you arguably have the best of America and the worst of America's nonviolent elements

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

hat shit doesn't last for a couple hours, it lasts about 12 - 16.
A couple of hours is how long the peak is, you chode smoking faggot. Again, LSD makes you mind numbingly stupid, which makes everything appear more interesting.

One shouldn't have to make yourself stupid to find things interesting. You simply need to find something more complex to entertain yourself with.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Daily reminder the last all-white spaces in entertainment are hippie jam band festivals and bluegrass festivals
Can confirm, jam rock is based

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

LSD lasts like 8-10hrs, let's be real here. Mescaline is more like 12-14hrs

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Garcia the undisputed king of hippie music thought rap was stupid and he did not consider it to be music at all.
I'm not a big fan of the Dead, but I agree with him there.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

psychadelic amphetamines
No such thing. Amphetamines wont make you hallucinate. The lack of sleep does, but only after 5 days or so.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

You know that synphonies and orchestras are still a thing, right?

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

watch it go right through your brain. Bitch… you make it easy, killing you to only please me.
wonderful 'sonic pallet' there, you absolute retard. Your mind needs washing, as its been niggerfied.

Have a reset from someone who understands sound.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

well, fuck, that one was cut short, how horrible.

Adam James
Adam James

Identifi6of the hostile is the first thing you do. Manipulation only works if you're a moron.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Oh and psychedelic amphetamines are fine to… it's just pretty hard to fit them on blotter.

(~):}

Well, I will. We are in 100% agreement about them being the best rock band ever though and the absolute truth that the deadhead scene is a microcosm of white america. I really don't know where else I can talk to a nuclear engineer, an intelligence analyst, astounding musicians, an anesthetist, an astronomer… jesus man, I've met so many fascinating and incredibly intelligent individuals in the scene. Literally all within 200 yards of each other. Amazing. Oh and yeah, literally only white people, so harmonious.

Then you've had some shit acid. LSD does not make you "mind numbingly stupid" the entire field of Quantum Chromodynamics was pioneered by serious acid heads.

Nice try, Mordecai.

Again, eat more. Most hits are 20ug these days which is very sad.

What are 2C-X compounds
What are N-Benzyl-Methoxy analogs of said 2C-X's
Do some research.

Ignoring the rest of my posts
n1

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

My hits were 100ug minimum lol, 200ug is nice but I prefer 400ug & some hash

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

You are an absolute nigger.
"There"
"Basslines"
Kill yourself,boomer faggot.

Attached: 7f15db188a9ee0b2df045e9537a46f15719a2e23a63ad8fa77403977bea545e1.png (20.82 KB, 251x255)
Attached: 5df827208b401ab551989a5191992af9cd60f5324b84e9b350c2787dc4d64bd1.png (1.06 MB, 1200x901)

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

20ug? that's microdosing, right?
200ug for a trip, surely.
LSD-25 was common in the upper reaches of research science back when I was a lad. It allows you to transcend time and find shortest path to desired outcome.
As I said, you need you mind cleaned, you've corrupted it, a common occurrence in psychedelic users. The landing is the most important part of the trip, and you've crashed yours a few too many time.
No amount of cleverness makes up for having rot established in your vibrations.

Attached: FalconUV.jpg (331.18 KB, 1080x1600)

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Rezz is good,
youtube.com/watch?v=qpuLRY8nTQU
Boomer rock is so fucking boring I don't get how you spergs listen to that all day I'd much prefer some Rap
This is boring af too.
need some shit that rebels $uicideboy$ is way better than that boring shit

Attached: 5626dbc09d99d5ef0220c60f320c30f90f9af5bc1047c71ee627b2953c6b0b8a.jpeg (47.02 KB, 554x554)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Why dont you fuck back to Limbaugh, dittohead.

Attached: ba0bedc642e288bca338cd6d0ffe3cec2352fe2f57e3d0f8a6b887d1e0133f4b.png (420.66 KB, 716x537)

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

kys
NO U

I prefer 1mg.
I've been on 10mg… more than once.

400ug is enough for your average normie. Also, unless you were breaking down the xtal, you have no idea what it's dosed at. HINT. HINT. (~):}

Further, I have complete control over my mind. I listen to whatever I want and sometimes… you gotta listen to shit that will make you a vicious fuck. Though there is tranquility in violence set to classical.

Attached: DropAcid-AndNukes.jpg (89.97 KB, 960x754)

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

10mg you madman, i'm thinking of going on an ayahuasca ceremony for a few days I think that'll be interesting

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

fine this is now a music thread.
fine psytrance from last century

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

the sad part is though most deadheads are very liberal, at least the vocal ones. Anyone who is conservative is pretty low key about their views. I mean, it's hard in America where being conservative is supposed to mean completely anti-drug, anti-nudity, anti free expression etc. That being said, I probably see less degenerate alcohol consumption at jam band events whether remannts of the Dead or Phish or something similar. If you're high on LSD you're not going to want to drink a ton of booze, and that's a good thing. Booze is far more degenerate than LSD by far

That being said I'm not a 100% proponent of psychedelics. I had a real bad trip at a show once and was convinced someone/something was trying to mindrape me and change my internal fundamental orientations to the world. I guess the good part is that led to me being redpilled

Psychedelics can be used for mind control especially when weaker minds take them. The more intelligent you are the more you can benefit from psychs if you have a certain level of mental fortitude imo

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

was convinced someone/something was trying to mindrape me and change my internal fundamental orientations to the world.
You were. The actual war for earth happens in higher dimensional spaces. I posted Annihilation for a reason - that thing at the end was a mandelbulb, a 4d mandelbrot set being rotated through 3space.
If you feel the need to address any lingering attached entities, try high dose Salvia.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

music thread now
Good, but I prefer some synthwave your psytrance just seems slow my dad does love psytrance…

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

my dad does love psytrance
Is your dad russian?

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Spoiler that shit nigger

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Na he's American but went to the U.K when he was 18 early 80's he prefers Punk Rock over psytrance tho

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Wronglink.jpeg

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

did you listen to it? That is oldschool, which is more musical than the current crop of beats.
To call it 'slow' and then post something running 40bpm slower is funny. Yours is a bit vocal for me.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

That's one is kinda nice for a long drive.
also ok but reminds me of the 80s thrown into a blender.
speaking of the 80s

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Eh, I have many mixed feelings about Ayahuasca. I would go into more detail but I don't want to derail the thread to much. 10mg is a blast though, telepathy, psychokinesis, awesome stuff.

← ==THIS==
We are at war. Psychedelics make you immediately aware of this fact. If you get the message… you'll never see this mundane plane the same way again.

This shit is fantastic fam

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

I know it's slow more modern stuff around today is alot faster tho I just love that synthwave over psytrance imo.

Also I love that neon 80's vibe of the future…

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

I was hoping that it would be a politcal thread about Wagner music, like 've linked with the EMJ interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYeCSJll0aE

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Got me to realize 1488 is the way forward took shrooms and experienced some hardcore egodeath was out for probably 4-6 hours my friends said and I came out of the pits of hell and saw the world a lot differently dropped my friends & lolbertarianism and started to become interested in Natsoc.

Attached: Valhalla.jpg (237.67 KB, 1500x1024)

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

a bit of nohomo user appreciation. Love the opening of that mix, will save for later.
If you liked tristan, you may appreciate this one
ok, that's a good one, but the imagery puts it in the 'no' bucket for me

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

People here who enjoy synthwave should really get into italo-disco, it's the original inspiration for it. Plus Shadilay and all that.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Classical music is awesome I just don't feel it catches the revolutionary spirit that the youth are feeling

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Yeah the imagery is a bit wew lad, but I love the sound.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Not sure I want to fuck with Salvia, I've never done it and it seems weird. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there were negative entities attached to me. It seems like everything in my life has gone wrong the past couple years. Legit Zig Forums has been the only thing that's helped me feel sane

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

"Music these days" (i.e. popular music since sometime in the middle of the 20th century) sucks because it tends to be highly repetitious and built entirely around a handful of "beats". The melodies are often rather poor, with little to no complexity, variation or interesting polyphony to be found.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

music sucks now because of niggers and kikes
So the exact same reason as everything else.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

That's pretty nice not gonna lie goy

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Jerry Garcia
Mexican

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

the revolutionary spirit
That's what Wagner music is, it's a rebellion against the moral and social order. It had been a very good demoralizing weapon that has been profitable to the jreish subversion.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

modern music is beinh created via a RECIPE
(4chord)(its aweful)

there is only a finite amound of catchy 4chord sequences and all of them have been used at least 5 times.

4chord songs are a giant equivalent class that is aweful altogether except for maybe some pioneering songs.

I personally like Gustav Mahler - Symphony 5 Adagio

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Pro-white? The same genre that coined "Nazi Punks Fuck Off"? It's boomer trash loved by fags and trannies.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

POST MOAR

Salvia is an absolute clusterfuck. Avoid.

Also what's with all the retards that can't embed?

Attached: acidjustdropit.gif (492.84 KB, 500x500)

John Brown
John Brown

the revolutionary spirit that the youth are feeling
I understand how excellent Wagner is I just don't think as a young man it's really what I wanna be listening to when we fight for our people

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Much rather stomp some commies skulls listening to this imo.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Salvia is worth it. It is a powerful tool for the experienced, and scares the crap out of people who fear death. Just have no fear, and don't try and run, and you'll be good.
Mahler is beautiful / sad

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

moar
ok, how a bit more goa?
salvia clusterfuck
not really, its like a shoulder mounted guide by wire tank buster for people who've played with air guns, though

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

cringe
I'd rather roll on some lefties to this.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Doomer it's zoom time

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Attached: 1518224029846s.jpg (2.76 KB, 125x124)

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

classical trance

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Salvia is worth it. It is a powerful tool for the experienced, and scares the crap out of people who fear death.
I did 80x man… I don't fear death. Death is the point. I was just crushed into a credit card, then I turned into a tree and ruled over a group of elves for millenia. Then I came to under my buddy's bed clutching the bedpost. It was just… really fucking odd.

not really, its like a shoulder mounted guide by wire tank buster for people who've played with air guns, though
Good analogy, it was more than 10 years ago for me, perhaps it'd be different now… but I just have way better flu– I mean stuff.

Love me some goa

Not bad, not bad.

Attached: AcidRide.gif (1.55 MB, 768x432)

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

and back to oldschool.
odd
yes, sounds like you were clinging to symbolic representations of the manifest universe. You need to let go of the edge and fall into the chaos. Try again!
Last time I did it I was pulled up in front of a council of elder light beings for crimes (killed a few people with an earthquake) but I managed a sweet little 4d rotation and claimed innocence.
Back in the real world, the police stopped turning up in my awareness.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

last trance for a bit.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

I think I will! Honestly, I'll just extract the salvinorin at this point. Gotta love modern Alchemy

Since people are digging the synthwave stuff, gotta drop this album here.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

I'll just extract the salvinorin at this point.
yes, grow the plant, dry it, pulverise then soak in acetone for 3 minutes before evaporating the acetone off. Too long and you get the chlorophyll and waxes too.
Then chew 10 leaves before smoking the salvinorin through a water bong, using a match to heat it (don't need the high heat for the pure stuff).
got to go do rl, see ya

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Love that synth good shit

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

estorogen (feminizing sex hormone)
No, that's a lie promoted by the (((pharmaceutical))) industry to sell estrogen. Estrogen is a toxic, inflammatory hormone. Women need to induce menstruation, it doesn't make them feminine. Progesterone does more of that. Estrogen is anti-androgenic, so giving it to men causes them to have lower testosterone, which causes them to be less masculine. It does not make them feminine. Giving it to women does not make them more feminine, it just gives them cancer. Soyboys are not feminine, they do not have feminine characteristics. They are androgynous, they lack sexual characteristics period.
Because hops is high in estrogen. It has nothing to do with alcohol, if it were alcohol then they'd be into hard liquor.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

it went mainstream because of this guy since then it peaked and been going downhill since

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

I mean, I'd use a soxhlet, but that would also work. (~):}

Glad you enjoy man!

If it's a lie then why wouldn't they just push P4? Not saying I don't believe you, just curious.

Attached: 1546279270100.gif (201.4 KB, 660x780)

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

The Truth About Popular Music

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

Transcribed excerpts from the video:

“Popular music is dumber, duller and more homogenized than ever before. This isn’t a matter of taste or subjective opinion; it’s an objectively provable fact. A ten year analysis of songs that spent three weeks or more at Number 1 on the Billboard charts found that song lyrics are getting measurably less intelligent. Chart toppers in 2006 read at the third to fourth grade level…”

“A study found that Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Kesha and Maroone 5 lyrics are particularly stupid.”

“Pop music is so devoid of originality that producers are using computer algorithms to determine which track will be commercially successful and then ordering their manufactured sock puppet artists to record it.”

“…many of the artists that you hear are having their records written and produced by the exact same people. So, in many cases, the artists themselves have zero originality, input or talent. What you’re hearing is the characteristics of the same producer on all these different songs by different artists. In fact MANY OF THE SONGS THAT GRACED THE TOP TEN THROUGHOUT MOST OF THE YEAR ARE WRITTEN BY JUST FOUR DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THESE PRODUCERS THEN JUST KEEP CANNIBALIZING EACH SONG TO CREATE THE NEXT HIT.”

Attached: Untitled.jpg (58.59 KB, 1087x300)

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

What's with all these faggot hippies on Zig Forums?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

better than bud light lime and nickleback

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Fuck outta here. This is our world you fucking newfag.

Elijah King
Elijah King

They developed synthetic estrogens first. They've also found about 10 gajillion of them so they can keep patenting them.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Just stick with good quality obscure artists, like Pilotredsun. couldn't find a non-JewTube link for the embed but here's a bandcamp link pilotredsun.bandcamp.com/album/achievement

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

a post equally as bad as mainstream music
Music produced by corporations packaged for the mainstream, isn't.
/reddit/index.html
it's like you're new to the internet
internet is a tool and you're not using it properly, retard

Attached: Kostki-Pad-Imchom.webm (5.7 MB, 640x360)

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

kek, some normie comes in here and posts dogshit like Mahler, conducted by limousine liberal commie New York jew Leonard Bernstein.

nymag.com/news/features/46170/

Attached: 1970-0806-cover-250.jpg (33.46 KB, 250x338)
Attached: 51A-4kH0BmL.-SX331-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (32.46 KB, 333x499)
Attached: 59e6c29215000020007462a6.jpg (77.9 KB, 556x562)

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

They developed synthetic estrogens first. They've also found about 10 gajillion of them so they can keep patenting them.

Naturally, that is the power of organic synthesis. Quite easy to do, with a fair amount of education of course. There are more combinations of carbon than there are atoms in the universe.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Still Corners
Aphex Twin
PilotRedSun
μ-Ziq
Theo Parrish
Ludwig A.F. Röhrscheid
Harrison BDP
Oppenheimer Analysis
Queens of the Stone Age

Just a small selection of musicians I could pull out.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Jesus Christ you people have shit taste. There hasn't been one goddamn piece of music written in the past 200 years worth listening to. The peak was in Vienna in the early 1800s. It's been downhill ever since, but things really fell off the cliff once music was no longer live but recorded. Death to Jews. Heil Hitler.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

listens to gucci

What a faggot

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

amazing soundscape
on that note, here

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

There hasn't been one goddamn piece of music written in the past 200 years worth listening to.

Attached: 66f658d8d6d0c99f63ff6a563b49df47a5bfff894b865981da9b288d1f875e1d.jpg (32.2 KB, 565x589)

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

ctl f
no doom
no stoner
youtube.com/watch?v=LoKf4je8xsc
youtube.com/watch?v=O929XKjmWhc
youtube.com/watch?v=ib5zEbaoxKE
youtube.com/watch?v=L–PPSIic-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=S7hGKqNT1c8

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

REEL music coming through

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

That track is really good. Thank you, user

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

KEK

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Who wants Childish Gambino's dox

pastebin.com/nsvvUm3v
archive.is/ywf9C

CHILDISH GAMBINO

aka Donald McKinley Glover

D.O.B. 9-25-83

800 Inverness Dr
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011

Newly purchased $4,188,000
6,848-square-feet

Seller:
Allen & Kate Yuen

Brokers:
Janice McGlashan- Coldwell Banker
& Andrew Morrison - Redwood
__

His Business Management:

David Altman at Altman, Greenfield & Selvaggi LLP

( He lists both his parents and his own houses under David Altman's name to maintain privacy.)
__

He tries to keep an extremely private life.

archive.is/f7TbO

"This map's location has been removed for privacy concerns."

archive.is/q9Xrs

"House photos removed per Mr. Glover’s request."

Now here is the info to note:

"with the money rolling in, Mr. Glover recently felt flush enough to splash out nearly $4.2 million — $4,188,000, to be exact — for a rather stunning property very near his current digs. In fact, the new place actually lies on the very same hillside street as the old house — it’s just a half-mile down the winding road."

"Originally built in 1983, the huge modern house was designed by acclaimed architects Buff & Hensman and is fused almost entirely from concrete and glass. Within those soaring walls are a mansion-sized 6,848-square-feet of living space."

"The house has been admirably preserved over the past 35 years and was sold to Mr. Glover by the original owners, a married Chinese couple named Allen & Kate Yuen."

So the takeaways from this information are:

built 1983
$4,188,000
6,848 sq ft
owned by Kate Yuen

Here in the link below is a 6,848 sq ft house in La Canada Flintridge, listed at $4,188,000, built in 1983 and sold by Kate Yuen

redfin.com/CA/La-Canada-Flintridge/800-Inverness-Dr-91011/home/7250035

Upon searching, one can see that this house is now listed under a "David Altman".

truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=David Altman&citystatezip=La Canada Flintridge%2C CA&rid=0x0

David Altman is Childish Gumball's legal business manager. Which can be confirmed here on his album credits:

archive.is/kaxFV

Finally, confirmation of this house being sold to Childish Gumballstein can be found here on Traded LA's Instagram

instagram.com/p/BsqYtlgF_s7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=og0fl8p6l9oe

__

BARRY GREENFIELD registered MC DJ RECORDING in CA

CEO: DONALD GLOVER

10960 WILSHIRE BLVD, #1900
LOS ANGELES, CA 90024

Incorporation Date: 2011-07-25
___

RELATIVES

Mother:
Beverly Glover
D.O.B. 01/27/1957

Father:
Donald M Glover (deceased)
323-663-0855
__

Mother and Father's Previously Associated Addresses:

2311 Dawn Ct
Decatur, GA 30032-6340

3623 Landa St
Los Angeles, CA 90039-3526
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2011)

111 W 7th St #17
Los Angeles, CA 90014-3948
(Aug 2010 - Jan 2011)

539 Lake Michele Ct
Stone Mountain, GA 30088-1401
(Nov 1998 - Jan 2011)

10960 Wilshire Blvd #1900
Los Angeles, CA 90024-3805
(Dec 2010)

1311 Jackson Ave #5C
Long Island City, NY 11101-5437
(Sep 2007)

484 E 74th St #11
New York, NY 10021-3996
(Sep 2006)

PO Box 2116
Stone Mountain, GA 30086-2116
(Dec 1998)
____

Michele White
(Coal Burner Wife)
Has at least one kid
with her named "Legend"
__

Demarco Glover
D.O.B. 12/13/1996

Brianne Glover
D.O.B. 07/12/1986

Steven Glover
(Brother)

_____
_____
_____

<t. ABRAXAS

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

This thread gave me Ebola

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

what shot did we have? as kids we rebel. rap in the early 80 had guys swearing and wearing sneakers and normal clothes. Hair bands and junkie rockers the other option? What do we know when we are young? Disco had great music. The truth is the beats hold up of 80's rap. But that was just issac hayes, the isley brothers, maceo countless other great hooks from great songs. If anything once you found this out it turned kids on to a bunch of great music. 60-80 r&b and funk soul.

When I try to listen to most 80s rap I am amused at the shit i used to listen to.

as kids most want what we are told not to like. Al Gore's wife was correct. Where Al is a huge retard doosh.

timeless stuff. Paid In Full. By Any Means Nec.

LOL people in media praising Cardi B. SHe is like a $20 blow job hooker. Like from the trashiest clubs. She won a fucking grammy. I only know this from this site and half chan posting her.

But is she any different from Marylin Monroe? Are most entertainers morally bankrupt? Seems like it.

Luke Price
Luke Price

(1)

Attached: behindthepost2.png (126.84 KB, 300x315)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

i also heard someone refer to "this is america" as a timeless classic.

This is absolute proof you can take any garbage and make it famous.

Kardashians 101.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Lyor Cohen

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Shut up nigger

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

thud thud thud beep boop beep nigga muhfuh smoke crack nigga gol teefs rimz
good

Attached: rims.jpg (41.94 KB, 348x500)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

(1)
learn to embed

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Behold the shills ignoring all the music posted.

Attached: b216560062d04d5082f0279285721178af601321736ccde286eb9db10cb7d5bf.gif (1.81 MB, 500x281)

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

We know trash, we know clean don’t last
Never last when we load trash
We upload trash
Face down, trash begets trash
Be it motel six to vogue vino trash
Local Comcast to shit Vevo ads
From upper mid to been repossessed
Face down, trash begets trash

Adam White
Adam White

not sure what this thread is
unless you can
- destroy the industry,
- expose who's behind it or
- get people to realize the detriment of supporting or listening to shit music

Attached: Erectile-Dysfunction--Lil-Float.mp4 (1.23 MB, 640x400)

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

not sure what this thread is
It is a refutation of OP's claim. Full of music that ins't trash, although maybe not to everyone's taste.
OP needs to stop watching TV and consuming jewtube programming and go find the artists who make the good stuff

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Moar dead

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Imagine being able to unironically enjoy life no matter what vibration it hits you at.

Same story for faggots who contrarionally hate on country or any entire genre. Life is a haunted house and there's no reason to act "too cool" at a haunted house. The whole point is to let yourself be scared.

So if you have to train or workout to "nigger music" then find a way to get enthusiastic about it. Girls actually enjoy flexible guys who can have fun without constantly caring about looking cool or having the "best taste"

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

letting women dictate what's good in life
Isn't that how we ended up with infinite hordes of spics and niggers everywhere in the first place?

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Imagine being able to unironically enjoy life no matter what vibration it hits you at.

ikr?

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Seth Haley is a fucking god.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

i like monkey humping whores.
gotcha, degenerate.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Greatful Dead
Get that lesbian boomer shit out of here.

Attached: 1549748992055.jpg (73.73 KB, 618x803)

William Adams
William Adams

The only fan of the Grateful Dead I've met in real life was a Zionist Jew with a gambling and marijuana addiction who used to date the mother of an ex girlfriend of mine. Except everyone hated him and he was a ginormous faggot loser who ended up stealing my exes Mom's car. Good times.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

<Greatful Dead

Nigger you can't even copy pasta correctly.
DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

This is why no like you Stormtards. Anti White trash.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

I am back to do a follow-up on my previous post about this user.

You're a faggot, dd72b6.
Just because you have a DIVERSE amount of music you listen to doesn't mean you have taste. It just means you like sticking your tongue in various assholes, because, well I mean you are a faggot.

You call most music garbage and then say it's up to people with exotic music tastes? Get real you stupid nigger… The most truth you spit in your literal garbageposting is the fact that radio is garbage for your brain. We all know that frequencies bombarded at us are no good at all. Especially if they come from the TV, or the radio or otherwise Jew-sponsored streaming services.

What's no good is faggots like yourself will listen to garbage like Gucci Mane or The Grateful Dead (lul pozzed glownigger for sure) then come here to claim things that are counter to what those artists posit in their lyrics. You do not belong here if you allow yourself to listen to manufactured information being used as a weapon against the populace. Seriously get the fuck off and clean your brain out through meditation and realize you don't need to subject yourself to such shit. Not EVEN for the purpose of ANALYZING it. If you continue to watch or listen to shit for the pleasure of it and only such. Then you are no better or wiser than the Trojans whom let in the Greeks to destroy them; all for the sake of a gift. ;^)

Your brain is addled with trash. Rap music has turned a lot of kids into retards like yourself, and only serves like most mainstream artists as means to influence. Whether it is for propaganda, marketing, or straight up information warfare. Most rap music is one of those three things if not all three.

Even the majority of the underground for rap is pozzed shit.

inb4 I listen to it for the beats bro
inb4 I produce beats bro so I gotta

Faggot.
Plain and simple.

girls enjoy
You're doing it wrong, faggot. You aren't a man nor your self if you are living to the demands of bottom feeders, women, media, social media, societal pressure, etc.

Not once have I had to bend over to have sex with a woman. I've only ever been myself and that includes the extremism that comes with it.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Yea then he started making music telling the nig normies and wigger normies to peep the game aka listen to what you're actually hearing. Then he started rapping about non-gangbanger shit. He started to not appeal to the crowd that made him popular, because, he turned around trying to influence them differently. Then comes Biggie and it's all downhill from there.
The fact they pulled that nig into the Us vs Them mentality is all you really need to know about who was behind that shenanigans.

With Jews you lose.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

WRONG

Attached: 2b4978ff501affdbf359b73eb2648ed1aeae4463f4082fbea3c933a0f1d1bd81.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

That actually sounds not too bad. (((They))) don't even bother with effort in coontoons anymore.

Many of these rapping faggots are dying of drug overdoses. Hopefully it's a trend.
This. I get quite happy every time one dies. It's like the Weimarian cancer is undergoing apoptosis because we refuse to take them out with NSDAP 2.0

That's the only based thing about these degenerates, though. They're still for the anti-White consumerist degeneracy, which is the other side of the kikes' coin.

(((NPR)))
Pic related.

This, even though it was philosophically anti-White at times.

Yes, but soldiers of the Wehrmacht and the Waffen-SS would not be getting high. They would remain sober and fight against the Judeo-Bolshevik menace.

This.

You aren't a man nor your self if you are living to the demands of bottom feeders, women, media, social media, societal pressure, etc.
That's most of the population, though.

It doesn't help that he got killed by most likely another jealous nog, though people think he was offed by the (((government))), but nogs shoot and kill each other for any reason, or no reason at all. Not everything is some Judeo-glownigger conspiracy. In fact, the CIA glowniggers most likely promote the garbage music in the first place.

Attached: Whos-Jewing-who.jpg (115.27 KB, 682x768)

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

This thread is infested with jew niggers who need to be shot and set on fire.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

SAGE NEGATED, YOU KIKE

Asher King
Asher King

(((Who))) owns the record labels? Even the most ghetto low IQ pavement ape knows this and that's why music sucks now. Even the indie scene is going down because they keep being pozzed by (((them))) and poisoning the well with (((deals))). Might as well just listen to weeab shit.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Shut the fuck up.
On December 8, the Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner released details from a toxicology report, certifying the cause of death was an accidental overdose due to the effects of the pain medications fentanyl and alprazolam. Blood tests tested positive for cannabis, cocaine and the painkiller Tramadol. Urine tests also showed the presence of multiple powerful opiates, including Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Oxycodone and Oxymorphone.
Faggot killed himself with pills like a nigger. Even filmed it.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

I put my most forgiving cutoff for music at 1910. But really, music died with Brahms.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Aphex Twin
Ayyy

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Try this out frenz.

Attached: Mount-Shrine---Exile.mp4 (9.92 MB, 600x378)

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

music
made by sampling other music
go to a concert
DJ presses "play"
great performance
niggers chant
inspiring
Your absolute faggotness is incredible

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

meant for

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Yup. It's the reason why I only listen to Hawaiian steel guitar records from the 1920s and 30s.

Attached: LetritiaKohalaGirls.jpg (327.88 KB, 1600x1267)

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

I didn't understand Gucci either, until I counted out 10k in fucking cash. Bitch. I'd love to see how much cash you have on hand rn. Not a fucking number in some (((bank))) how much physical cash, do you have… RIGHT NOW. I'm going to guess under 2k LOL

You clearly know absolutely nothing about sampling. It's hard, it's expensive, and like it or not but it is an art. Go listen to some DJ Shadow and tell me that dude isn't a fucking genius. Here have a listen, maybe you'll learn something. This guy did this with nothing but fucking turntables…

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Putin knows crap isn't music.

I wonder what Putin's favourite music is

John Lewis
John Lewis

There are only a few (((song writers))) and a million and ten negros who are trying to become soundcloud hits. Any (((music producer))) can just get on soundcloud, pick up a random negro, advertise them a bit and normies will lop that shit up

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Yes, it is art, the same way performance art is art.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

You have the music taste of a fucking middle schooler lad.
I have a wide range of music I enjoy too but I don't think most of it's garbage and I don't name-drop artists that everyone knows and associates with being "good"

Your argument about NIGGERALERT is incorrect, because your brain should say "fuck this" when it starts hearing niggerbabble. There are very few niggers that make good music and the only one I've ever truly enjoyed is vid related because it's a blatant commentary on the anti-white and often times schizophrenic nature of rap. this isn't his best song either it's just the only one Zig Forums might like
The message is basically "why to rappers hate trump now that he's a politician when they liked him when he was a billionaire playboy" - it's intentionally disjointed and absurd and even comments on how a lot of rappers are pussies with "I might vote for trump just cause it's legal"

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

no you dumdumb
back in the nineties it was rapping about the struggles of the ghetto (see Tupac). Awareness was being brought and change could be imminent. So they changed it's course to absolute retardation we have today.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

tl;dr never bring up music on Zig Forums
Also I'm no nigger lover but OP is a confirmed boomer

Attached: 8367e6636d171caaaa416a85aa220300057063b2cbd4534754fbdc130bd4ab5d.jpg (72.32 KB, 735x490)

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

rap
does it better represents the spirit of the jews or nogs?

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

this picture is extremely stupid
education today is liberal brainwashing

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

But much to our folly, eventually we relented.
Because (((Beastie Boys))) and the rockrap (((fusion))) such as Aerosmith and RunDMC all produced and conceived by (((Rick Rubin)))

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

The music itself is good but the audio quality is distorted from too much amplification.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

some dude with satanic distorted voice mumbling about dark prophecy to some electronic music and deafening turbo guitar shredding, uploaded by a soyboy
<whitest music ever
70's 80's punk rock is whiter than this garbage. At least those make you feel happy and proud to be white like The Ramones or The Stooges who got some criticism in their music about politics at least.
Embedded is Liszt. A great man.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

These music threads are such a fucking letdown. Every time I come here I expect the best stuff from supposedly unpozzed tastes and it's either some kike spamming death metal with pentagrams or some
Kill jews all night long by The Hitlers
And I am supposed to listed to anger inducing stuff that constantly reminds me of our horrible situation? No thank you. I want nostalgia rides but sorting out things that are pozzed. There's nothing wrong with fun if you are aware of what you are listening to. It is supposed to lift you up.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Amen
This thread needs more good and uplifting music

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Music threads are a letdown and your post is no exception. I clicked the embedded video expecting the brilliant original score "Ride of the valkyries" by Wagner, but instead it's a generic british pop song.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

got you covered, user

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

I listen to Wagner and classical most of the time. I was thinking of posting something that people may relate to like "Fortunate Son" or "Run Through the Jungle". They remind me of the times where GIs were let out the bag to Napalm communist chinks by the thousands and the unwilling degenarates were just too drugged up to care. Also women either were in a nuclear family for the better and all the leftist were at least tolerable and friendly in their acid tripping clique unlike today.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Do we have a demographic of where rap is popular? because where I live, I only heard rap from the bottom of the barrel retards who were outcast from the normies and became a small seperate group of wiggers.

The majority of music I hear around here is shitty pop music and shitty country music
occasionally classic rock, but its always the really common songs.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Nobody has posted Neil Young? What the fuck is wrong with you guys. Oh that's right, you're all fucking shit tier programmed bots.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

Fuck almost everybody here, AI larping as the revolution…

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

"Your waist is light and slender, your fingers neat and small,
Your cheeks too red and rosy for to face the cannonball,
Oh, to face the cannonball.
"I know my waist is slender and my fingers they are small,
But they would not make me tremble for to see ten thousand fall,
Oh, to see ten thousand fall."

Always gives me chills.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Then you'll love this rendition. It has brought me to tears, especially the first time I heard it.

The reason Jerry performed here is because of the amount of LSD lifers that were/are held in OSP. Enjoy.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

I'll just leave this here, sure is youtube embed, but I'm too lazy to webm now. Maybe later. Synthwave is good, but I'm more into sound design today. Real country music is a gem to be preserved, like the meme guy from Wallmart, who is already being corrupted by kikes with overproduced chad songwriting. They are corrupting the boy's dream, he barely even knows it now, but will soon discover that they are just using him and he might break. I hope he realizes and can break out of it without breaking himself in the process.

Also nobody mentions, but like to criticize people who follow what is considered as "hippy"(hipsters), but there is a sign of intelligence there, because every single artist who goes into mainstream will sell out, will change profoundly both musically and ideologically, because he is living another life now. Unless he stays true to his roots and surrounds himself with the same people that were there before his success. Some can still produce quality music, but more than often what we'll see is just a shadow of someone and we have to tell ourselves that the artist is just maturing. If we are lucky, we can get a glimpse of what he used to be, but that is getting rarer every year.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Ayyyy fam, missed this. Shit is lit.

Attached: MatrixPepe.gif (606.57 KB, 800x792)

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Totally not juden hypno music you guise

Attached: lovely.png (1.37 MB, 1600x900)

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Never forget, every downfall originated from the Frankfurt school.

Attached: AdornoHorkheimerHabermasbyJeremyJShapiro2.png (484.85 KB, 1067x696)

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

432Hz and solfeggio scale are the true redpills about music. For thousands of years they were the standard but these days kikes want us to use 440Hz because it makes people restless and agitated. Listen any 432Hz music from jewtube or elsewhere and compare it to 440Hz. I've tuned my guitar and bass to 432Hz because it sounds and specially feels much better.

Attached: 432-440.png (605.33 KB, 900x675)
Attached: solfeggio-harmonics-soul-structures.jpg (317.98 KB, 900x900)
Attached: pure-music.webm (5.26 MB, 320x214)

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Uphold gender and racial equality
Kike being upset with this when it is his idea

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Thanks

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Rap is a larger push to make drum and bass, and percussive songs dominant. It changes the brain to similar pathways. 3rd worlders love percussive songs and cast out melodys. They don't want melodic concertists or composers anymore. They want you beating on the ground with a stick.

percussion has it's place, but all composition and melody in music has been cut to half bar sample beats

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

You would probably find it rather interesting that the classic sound of a warbling civil defense siren in the US, is about 450Hz.

Attached: 49518537-2295279300484169-678839024449748992-n.jpg (22.98 KB, 480x480)

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

I mean… if you want hypnotize me into stomping motherfuckers out. Sure. I guess.

Attached: 51899407-2201866416745508-8684012298680926208-n.jpg (44.35 KB, 771x500)

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Nice to see a fan fellow Com Truise fan, a perfect definition of unique and good modern music.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Com Truise
Ayyy what's your favorite album? I think you'd also appreciate Windows96 so have an album link.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

edgy artwork for halloween
made by graphic designers to trip people out
great music
made by whites

Attached: 11361179-1.jpg (165.5 KB, 1200x1200)

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Yes, but soldiers of the Wehrmacht and the Waffen-SS would not be getting high. They would remain sober and fight against the Judeo-Bolshevik menace.

They are not alive today bud, and let's be honest if drugs and getting "high" got me to start being a Natsoc is that really the worst thing?

If i'm willing to die for my people, die for my race, nation and volk in the trenches is that not enough? If so then I suppose we should deserve to die.

Does it truly matter what music one listens to as long as they are willing to fight for what's right in this world?

Attached: download-(11).jpg (6.42 KB, 299x168)

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

I had to share, glad to see others here know of him.

I know mine, is probably a tie between Iteration and Cyanide Sisters but honestly… I really don't know, basically every album is spectacular.

I find it intensely amusing, all this teatotalling bullshit. Fight the system. Get fucking loaded. Question everything. Fear nothing. The Wehrmacht was on methamphetamine, that's a fact and it very likely contributed to their remarkable success. You think clearer, move faster, have radically more endurance while under the influence of mAMP. It is also radically easier to make cold and calculated decisions, something absolutely necessary for war. With high doses of mAMP there are obviously diminishing returns, but as far as stimulants go… it's pretty much the best. Just don't be a fucking junkie tard and use to much, or start shooting it into your arm and you'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLF5IY1JJOI

Attached: public-opinion.jpg (58.73 KB, 750x580)
Attached: 9c4267e07400a9c77c0ec56f64bc176bc29ed92a0a6b2d42599ede8b5839f595.jpg (8.65 KB, 225x225)

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

They would remain sober

You're the same retard who would chug a six pack and puff cigarettes till you dropped dead saying "that other shit is just terrible"

Also apparently they most definitely used alcohol

Attached: download-(12).jpg (12.54 KB, 275x183)
Attached: alcohol.JPG (117.41 KB, 1137x622)

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Too many people are stuck in the American mainstream bubble and think that if the top 40 in America is shit then music, period, is shit. I haven't listened to any mainstream American (or European) music in many years. But it is still unbelievable how bad much of it now is, like Drake. No effort is made at all, and there is no personality or energy. This isn't Straight Outta Compton, this is straight into a fucking coma.

Meanwhile in a TV anime you have some song that's played once or maybe a few times during the series as a background or insert song, not even in full, and it's like

youtube.com/watch?v=JeQhykZYwRg
youtube.com/watch?v=kSapUN6zhns
youtube.com/watch?v=-DgmWuoTq94 (youtube can't even handle this)
youtube.com/watch?v=6S_y6bT3Ais

But why should successful professional musicians put effort into songs that are given wide releases for the sole purpose of being listened to on their own?

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Fuck off you stupid nigger

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

This is my view as well if people handle, and control themselves it can be extremely beneficial as it was to these people fighting in the Trenches.

If Acid, and other psychedlics lead people here and allow them for an awakening and begin to question the Z.O.G is that the worst thing for our people?

This Teetotalism on the right is pretty stupid and expecting even the Nazi's to be perfect people is also retarded they had vices and faults to they were human.

Attached: 1549670556748.jpg (272.41 KB, 1200x789)
Attached: gradually.jpg (86.15 KB, 1280x521)

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

can't embed
no image
<feminized weeb shit

Fucking gross…

Attached: MamaMIA.jpg (39.58 KB, 750x573)

Eli King
Eli King

can't embed
no image
I didn't need an image, and only one youtube link can be embedded per post.

feminized weeb shit
How is it "feminized," and how are Japanese things supposed to be wannabe Japanese, which is what the word weeb means?

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Youre a nigger and your subpar twitter meme is proof of it.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM Barefoot Surrender/Lost Dog Street Band and Days n Daze is worth checking out too

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

lurn 3 embed nig nog

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

(checked)
I didn't need an image, and only one youtube link can be embedded per post.

<didn't need an image

Yeah, sorry I'm not listening to some fucking nip prattle on in a language I don't understand. I can appreciate the good instrumentalism though but sonically speaking it sounds intensely contrived… disingenuous, a robotic mimicry of emotion… musical deadness. Most anime is absolutely dreadful, doubly so for their shrill vocals and instrumental masturbation.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

didn't need an image
What the fuck do you think I need an image for? Are you some newfag who thinks posting images is a requirement on "imageboards"?

Yeah, sorry I'm not listening to some fucking nip prattle on in a language I don't understand. I can appreciate the good instrumentalism though but sonically speaking it sounds intensely contrived… disingenuous, a robotic mimicry of emotion… musical deadness.
You're right, let me play something that's more to your liking:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

Most anime is absolutely dreadful
No it isn't.

doubly so for their shrill vocals and instrumental masturbation.
You mean actual music, unlike contemporary American garbage?

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

jfc… you're the fucking newfag. Still can't figure out how to embed? LEL

No it isn't.
RREEEEEEE MUH ANIMU IS AN ART BLAH BLAH BLAH

Not even going to bother with you any more Mr. Fedora

This collaboration between TOBACCO and Aesop is pretty fucking lit. Hope somebody enjoys it.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

There's only one embed per post, newfag.

RREEEEEEE MUH ANIMU IS AN ART BLAH BLAH BLAH
Prove that it isn't.

Not even going to bother with you any more Mr. Fedora
I didn't say anything "fedora," I just appreciate music unlike you.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

What the fuck do you think I need an image for? Are you some newfag who thinks posting images is a requirement on "imageboards"?
Still can't embed

No it isn't.
95% of anime is shit

posts weeb shit

Attached: 461067-totenkopf.jpg (83.95 KB, 757x567)

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

…and yet you still don't embed…

Just had to respond, didn't you? Can't stand somebody disagreeing with faggot-tier sacred cow? Most anime is abjectly degenerate. Get fucked.

I bet your fractured=weeb ass will jizz over this AMV though. Naruto is garbage btw

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

browse h8 pol
someone else enjoys the music i listen to

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Also, people hating on Lil Peep for shit music isn't really fair. This kid has already had a massive impact on the scene. He was an addict and that's shitty but he died because some (((decietful))) fuck sold him Fenty Xans instead of Alprazolam. Not exactly his fault.

He actually had a pretty damn good voice. Honestly wish he wasn't dead, for serious and I'm not even the hugest fan.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

He's better than this weeb shit that faggot is posting
hated Israel
imo he represents the sad white culture who wanna live fast and die young because their world sucks and are being replaced…

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Their music takes all kinds. A lot of Jews really like Grateful Dead and Phish etc. Mainly because they are rich kids with money to be hippies and not have to work. Some are cool, others are pretentious.

The Grateful Dead were creme de la creme of musical artists. Show me another great artist in the 20th century that WASN'T surrounded by Jews whether they wanted it or not

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

I think it's popular in every major city. I hang out with mostly mid/late 20s young white professionals who make good money and own their own homes. They all listen to rap and are cognizant of the up and coming artists. It's sad

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

He's better than this weeb shit that faggot is posting
Oh, assuredly… but that's a really low bar.

Maroon 5 fucking sucks pozzed decaying sphincters but somehow, Seth makes this song a fucking banger.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

come on dude, Neil Young might have written some cool songs but he's about as openly liberal and pozzed as you can get. He's a fucking leaf who lectured Americans through his songs about how shitty America was.

As Lynard Skynard says, "Hope Neil Young will remember, a southern man don't need him around anyhow"

embed related, fucking Sweet Home Alabama, back when negresses didn't mind singing in a band with prominent Confederate Flags. That was peak America

No doubt Skynard would've been the best American rock band had they not died in a fucking plane crash like Buddy Holly et al.

You really want to go down the rabbit hole look up the Buddy Holly plane crash. Shit wasn't just an accident imo

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

"I don't wanna die alone right now, but I admit I do sometimes
These drugs are callin' me, do one more line, don't fall asleep"

Still one of my favorite lines in the past few years of "emo rap"

He's probably one of the better artists of this generation and he was so underground for a really long time so he didn't change much for the (((industry)))

Maroon 5 is pop shit imo…

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Saltn’Peppa

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I don't know how stormfags can listen to this and say it's not just good ol white people folk music. This here is carrying on an Anglo-Celtic tradition of Sea Shanties. Oh wait let me guess, Sea Shanties are degenerate trash for low class people only lol

also this poster gets it right, the push for rap is because of how it changes the brain. If all you care about is beats you'll only be interested in bumping, grinding, and eventually, fornicating

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Here's footage from one of Phish's best concerts in 94.

While I don't deny the scene may be littered with glow in the dark types it's just really hard for me to believe this music is degenerate or bad for the mind/soul. To me it's the closest we come to classical music in the modern era. Granted there are 1 or 2 kikes in the 4 piece band, but majority of compositions are written by Trey Anastasio who comes up with wonderful melodies, improvisations, and generally leads the band.

Plus now he preaches complete sobriety even though much of the fanbase does tons of drugs. It's a really interesting scene of almost all white people (and some jews)

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

We're in agreement on Neil Young being a POS however, I have to appreciate his talent. He's got a great voice. Oh and I'm well aware that there is an agenda regarding the selection of what artists succede and such. (Buddy Holly, etc) Everything is thoroughly controlled at this point, any artist that goes mainstream is likely compromised. Where do you think Peep got the deadly pressy's from? His management team. Fill in the blanks from there.

Agreed. Also, yeah Maroon 5 is dreadful boring utterly soporific trash. However, my god… somehow Seth worked that dumpster fire into a masterpiece.

I don't know how stormfags can listen to this and say it's not just good ol white people folk music.
Because they are controlled opposition psyop glowniggers. I hope somebody doses them at one of their gatherings… Oh to be a fly on the wall. I bet at least half of them would realize they are faggots and an hero.

Thanks fam!

This track always touches my soul.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Country has become pozzed

I prefer classical music over this stuff & I understand why Punk Came out of this lol

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

I'm sure there are plenty of deadheads being dosed lmao. And plenty of psyop glowniggers as well, they play games of dosing each other because they have to be able function effectively in the midst of a heavy acid trip to be an effective glownigger.

Or are you saying the people hating on the dead here are the glowniggers? I'm confused by your post

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Love synth nice track goyim

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

I was saying that the stormfags are the controlled opposition psyop glowniggers. Also dosing a deadheads… that's just how I make friends! (~):}

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Shalom mien nigger!

Attached: tenor.gif (501.03 KB, 498x331)

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

You like any of that Terror Reid?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Attached: ModernMusic.jpg (554.01 KB, 800x1200)

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

checked and I agree, but one can't listen to the dead without noticing the heave Freemasonic influence in their lyrics and symbolism.

Personally I think the dead were allowed to exist unlike a lot of their contemporaries because their fans, the deadheads, were more focused on music, drugs, "spiritual enlightenment" than protesting against the Vietnam war etc.

A lot of non hippies won't realize this, but there were basically two different strains of hippiedom in the 60s/70s. A lot of it was hippie kids who were also far leftists and got involved in protesting etc. These were basically your typical middle class liberal kids who smoked weed, maybe took acid once or twice, and went to college etc.

The other group were the die hard hippies, those who grew out of the folk music scene and were taking loads of LSD before it was made illegal. They are the ones who had a funeral for hippies in 68 claiming all real hippies were dead essentially.

These folks saw protesters and cops as just two sides of the same coin and sought not to participate. They just wanted to create their own microcosm world. Eventually these were the types who tried moving to communes after 68/69 and it failed, but at least they tried to drop out of society. They rejected consumerism and while against the war probably didn't protest much, they didn't want to cause low angry vibes man.

Very convenient for the state to have those people drugged up and dancing at concerts instead of actively protesting the govt.

Anyway that's my theory, there were so many drugs at any dead show that so many more hippies could've been busted. The dead themselves got arrested in New Orleans in 1970 for weed, acid, and a ton of drugs. Jerry was in jail for like, a night lol. Even today that amount of drugs would have you locked up longer. I don't believe they just got off without some help.

I still think they are generally a force for good, but it fucking depresses me that Phil Lesh gave $10,000 to Christine Blazey Ford during the Kavanaugh hearings last year :(

Attached: deadcrowd.jpg (143.9 KB, 548x420)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Absolutely.

This embed is just for you, faggot.

David Hill
David Hill

A lot of non hippies won't realize this, but there were basically two different strains of hippiedom in the 60s/70s.

Yes, true Deadheads… people that really get the message. Also that's an absolute shame that Phil did that, real fucking shame. At least it was only 10k, which is spit. Still pisses me off though, doesn't mean I'm not seeing Dead & Co this summer, however.

Attached: 50714511-1985914224779785-2291985481916743680-n.jpg (9.58 KB, 293x326)

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Phil isn't in Dead and Co.

Instead they have a nigger who is a good bass player but completely unable to play contrapuntally and who doesn't understand music theory like Phil. It's sad, Dead n Co is cool but they're no Furthur

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

In know, it's just they are tied to that entire scene… and there are plenty of lemmings in it as well, which is a real shame. Honestly I just think it means the acid is to weak. Somebody is going to have to fix that.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

I always wish I could have been alive when acid was legal and taken it then. Or, really, in any generation prior to the 2000s/2010s when I grew up. I think psychedelics, while popular in terms of microdosing etc, are less popular than in the past is because of how connected everything is now. People don't need an acid trip to realize "it's all connected, man". And furthermore, due to our smartphone culture it's really hard to unplug and let your mind wander.

People have so many more worries now than they had 20, 30, 40+ years ago. Not that the world wasn't fucked up back then, because it was, but now things seem much creepier. I just think it's easier for people to go schizo now from it than it was in the past. Anyway keep on keepin on

I don't want to derail the thread anymore, if you want to stay in touch with a fellow redpilled head, drop me a line at [email protected] - or not

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Grug does not understand why city-apes make worse music than tribe shaman, when city-apes live between people who build big city and tribe shaman lives in cave.
Chief says bignose people make city-apes stupid, but Grug thinks city-apes are kept in big city because people who build big city want to eat them.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Marxist anthropology dictates that 1) all races and cultures are equal and that 2) only capitalist class differences create social friction. Make people believe 1) and it is much more easy to convince them of 2). However, since niggers are so incredibly retarded and lacking in all skills, except athletic ability and, to a lesser extent, musical abilities, it is no coincidence that niggers are mainly pushed to excel in these areas. You’ll be surprised by how exceptionally difficult it is to find a nigger talented in other fields and when you do, they are always mixed race with whites. Remember, there are only 300 140+ IQ people in literally all of sub Saharan Africa, which has an average IQ of 80. Since niggers are pushed so hard by (((them))) in the music industry, this inevitably leaves less spaces for the creative musical endeavours of whites and thus lowers the quality of music in the eyes of white people (niggers are much more likely to think rap is sophisticated art). ‘Positive’ discrimination in white nations always negatively impacts whites, which is one of the many reasons kikes love it.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

poke poke poke, jajaja hope pmail aint to pozzed

God bless grug posters

Let's get some uplifting stuff up in here.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I just don't feel it catches the revolutionary spirit
You need to listen to more classical music.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Marxist anthropology dictates
sitting in the west using foreign ideology doesn't work fagtard.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

By today's standards the French revolutionaries (for the most part) would be considered ==REACTIONARY BEASTS==. It's a good song to listen to while watching Yellow Vest livestreams.

Anthony King
Anthony King

The biggest thing is, when you do get drunk off beer your body recognizes there is a high amount of estrogen and kicks the testosterone production into overdrive. The day after drinking you'll be feigning for some companionship. If you drink every day like that weird fuck you'll degrade muscle and over take the testosterone with estrogen.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

OP is a normie. There is more great music out there today than there has ever been. If you.re hung up on the (((mainstream))) then I feel bad for you.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

- The Art of War, Sun Tzu

youtu.be/vHqtJH2f1Yk

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Devastating album, a true work of art. 10/10

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

immensepectoral.bandcamp.com/

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

I could shit on these people all day, just go get a job nigger and quit bitching about the 1940s its 2019. No wonder nobody wants to go to your shity colleges.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Obligatory. Totally qualifies as it's from the mid 90's

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

This was written by a white guy. A wizard of a dude, playing directly with emotions and mind to generate a cohesive dancefloor.
Played over speakers designed an d built by white guys, amplified by amps designed and built by white guys.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

The vast majority of normies don't own a music collection, they rely on cloud based platforms. Many just use youtube. This is what has transformed our relationship with music. Organizing your musical collection, talking about music with your friends, making playlists, asking the dj what's the name of the song is what cultivated our relationship with music. Online recommendation algorithms take the place of this relationship. People only listen to the handful of tracks they can hold in their short term memory and just follow the recommendations.
It is pretty similar to what tinder, and social media in general, does to relationships. In order to develop a meaning relationship with someone, or something, you need to spend quality time with him/it.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Then what about experimental hip hop where it's poetry delivered over a non traditional instrumental? Yes (((Rap Music))) is a way of dumbing the youth while normalizing violence and other degeneracy. Music has been gaining more elements in this Era than any other arguably, progressive metal, DJENT, etc. Pop music is an umbrella term for general mass stimulus.
TLDR radio music is going to be thoughtless and its all the same energy as the other useless forms of (((media)))

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

I have nothing on psychoactive drugs like LSD and shrooms. Many people talk about how their life improved from only one experience and how it helped them through personal problems, helped in 3D mathematical relations, helped finding God, helped art, help thinking differently on problems, helped giving up drug addictions. In general it helps you reach your real self what is in you hidden. Even people who had a whole day of nightmarish experiences from repressed experiences in the subconscious tell that they came out the other ends as a new man who faced and healed his problems. It reinforces your expections that you enter with and progresses your beliefs: If you want to find God you will understand it, if you want to find purpose, you will. If you expect bad things you will have a horrible time. But be aware anons that it's better to stay away from propaganda and highly kiked movies because who knows how effective if it is when it overwhelmes your psyche. Obviously it won't revert redpills but don't wander into non researched topics.
Holy shit just read about it and it really has a huge performance improvement. Imagine that after Germany got flak for being methheads, today the way more potent dextroamphetamine is still used as a combat drug for long shifts and is regulated like it always has been. Talk about mass ignorance on the superiority of the natzee war doctrine. Every fucking thing from blitzkrieg to squad tactics has been blatantly copied from their playbook.
Back to the topic though I fucking love 60s 70s music because of the fake nostalgia I have for a time that I couldn't experience. A time where normal people were more valuable, full of pride of their nation, more white, borderline nationalsocialist nuclear families. No internet, no surveillance, hardcore ideologies, no PC bullshit, way more chance at making real life communities with like minded people without getting shoah'd. Fuck this present day in general. What is wrong with humanity these days. All this shit tech, porn, "social media", videogames turned us unsociable. I want Zuckerberg and all the porn kikes to suffer. The people like us will write about this Kali Yuga and how much pain and suffering this Brave New World caused us. I hope we will live to experience the bright side after this age. I really do.
Sage for off topic.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Sorry for my absolute trash formatting and typos. I'm too tired to bother.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

jews have been pushing degenerate nigger music into the mainstream since like the '20s. this is nothing new

Attached: Entartete-musik-poster.jpg (42.95 KB, 271x389)

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

From my own experiences they play rap beat tracks in gay bathhouses to encourage fucking. To be fair if you have noise cancelling earphones its a cheaper room than a hostel.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Attached: gg.jpg (25.65 KB, 309x387)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

If it's not weeb, it's made by heebs!

Support the Glorious Robowaifu Golden Age of tomorrow today!

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Yeah it's a decent beat. But these niggers just ripped off what Scorn has been doing since the early 90's - hip-hop beats over droning, unintelligible basslines. Only difference is it has a modern (brickwalled) production and chimps thrown in to ruin it.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

They are about as close to a psychological panacea as we found so far. Eli Lilly, Merk, GlaxoSmithKline, Amgen, Johnson & Johnson, Gilead, Novartis, Pfizer, et al… would absolutely love to create a medication that is as effective as psychedelics, however (((they))) would make it addictive, or something that you would need to constantly redose with. Very hard to make serious buku off of something that somebody needs to take, idk… may be 3 times in their life? For most people usually just once is enough. LSD was used almost exclusively in psychotherapy for the better part of two decades before cunts like Tim Leary and friends made it hip to trip, and it was remarkably effective. We're talking lifelong alcoholics turning their back on booze after one session and less than 30% of those treated went back on the sauce. Is that perfect? Absolutely not, there were some people who went back to the sauce like a dog to its own vomit… but more than 70% didn't. Those are not rookie numbers, medically speaking that's a fucking miracle.

MDMA (Ecstasy, Molly) is basically the exact same story. Remarkably effective tool for psychotherapy, what can happen in a single MDMA session with a psychotherapist could either have never happened before with the patient, or would have taken years to accomplish. I've had to deal with people who were rolling and suddenly relive rapes… from family members. It is not a toy, if you are carrying baggage, that shit is going to come up and if you're not around somebody who can help you navigate the trauma… you are in trouble. We call those that can help others do this, Shamans. However in a controlled clinical setting… this can be immensely helpful; you can fix so much damage. It's also a wonderful way to spot psychopaths. Fascinating character studies on MDMA.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

It may be only 20% or less who aren't wiggers.
It's worse than that. Perhaps 20% of all young people, all races, are wiggers. Not to say that I care about other races being degenerates, but it's bringing the quality of society down tremendously. I mean, they're emulating the lowest humans on earth. By the time they get into positions of power, we're totally doomed. It's gonna be Weimar on supersteroids shit. Hell would be preferable.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Shaman once told Grug, "City's great stone-trees act like bars of cage." Gave Grug good laugh when heard joke. Went many moons before re-think, not joke.

Attached: Imperivm.webm (9.86 MB, 640x360)

William Powell
William Powell

Jack Bruce of Cream once said that they aren't interested in selling true art, or genius level art, because there is so little of it. The big money executives (who do not make or appreciate art) made the effort to acclimatize the public to mediocrity, because there is more of it to sell. Not to mention the ruling class wanting to keep the population in a perpetual state of childhood (video games, comic book movies, cartoons, sportsball) thus making the populace easier to rule.

Attached: gates-education-quote-NWO.png (212.41 KB, 1451x607)
Attached: nwo-nation-of-workers-not-thinkers-rockefeller.jpg (35.84 KB, 474x336)
Attached: wise-education-NWO-quote-make-a-slave-class.png (181 KB, 1419x473)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

fun fact: that nigger childish gambino has his songs written by a swede lol

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

The only time ive ever been able to post my baroque memes. H/T to the fellow patrician.

Attached: if-it-aint--baroque--dont-fix-it.jpg (7.45 MB, 2588x3508)
Attached: baroque-lute-meme.jpg (121.76 KB, 920x920)

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

ever hear the story about how that jewess took over deathrow records cause those niggers wanted to start making uplifting music for their fellow boons?

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Holy fuck the comments on that. "OMG he wrote down chords! Holy shit he's the most talented man in the history of music!"

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

The Dead > Wagner
is this a boomer board now?

John Thomas
John Thomas

Wagner is disgusting. How Uncle A. found his music genuine… I will never understand.

Attached: 49271353-870057296965-4230577519960522752-n.jpg (87.25 KB, 960x928)

William Robinson
William Robinson

pallet

Attached: ok.png (2.76 MB, 1280x720)

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Today's music is written like commercials, its cranked out for the masses with little regard for artistry or originality. Pop singers rarely write their own stuff.

The real music is written by talented individuals in basements and garages, but most of the time it doesn't make them money as it usually is shunned by record companies who want more generic shit to sell to the fools.
Case in point, BOSTON. It wasn't actually a group, it was 1 guy in his basement making the entire album with one of his friends doing the vocals. He spent years sending demos to record companies and was rejected time and time again. After he finally got a contract the album quickly became the fastest selling debut record of all time. It just proves when you have Jews as entertainment gatekeepers, you get what they want, not what you want to hear.

Attached: BostonBoston.jpg (163.43 KB, 300x300)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

super true

t. music producer who LARP's as a liberal

Attached: 6746332.png (285.34 KB, 350x350)

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

/po/ goes from hardcore "natsoc" to drug-using rap-listeners

never fails

Christian James
Christian James

ignoring all the other music in the thread
Fuck off you single digit niggers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit