Jew Identifying in France?

HORROR FROM HISTORY Chilling echoes of France’s Nazi past as ‘Juden’ graffiti is sprayed on Jewish bakery in Paris
Oy Veh!

>“Our answer: to do everything to make sure the perpetrator of this outrage is prosecuted. Our pledge – don’t let anything pass.”

Well, I mean, democrats keep screaming about how it's cruel to separate illegal parents from children so wtf do you want?

This certainly could be a self inflicted "hate crime" and given that it's on a fucking bagel shop, not a bank or a media corporation, I wouldn't be surprised.
It is possible that this is an attempt by the jews and the establishment to frame these protests as "anti-Semitic" in order to justify more harsh repression against the people.
Then again, it is also possible that this is a true attempt by an individual to identify jewish businesses in Paris. If so, a bagel shop is hardly worthy of identifying. A better target would be a media corporation, a bank, or a newspaper. These are the tools of repression, not bagels.

In any case, it might be beneficial for French anons to identify jewish owned media corporations and banks in France.

Attached: Jewish Bagels.jpg (959x718, 88.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8402409/france-nazi-past-juden-graffiti-jewish-bakery-paris/
archive.is/KiVHu
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFnlWgTwhE&bpctr=1549913801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are the archive and original Sun Article
thesun.co.uk/news/8402409/france-nazi-past-juden-graffiti-jewish-bakery-paris/
archive.is/KiVHu
Sage for forgot

Classic case of, "hey rabbi!?"

As if 'Bagelstein' isn't a sufficient clue…

But seriously what was Varg doing in Paris last weekend

notice two things firstly, who puts baked goods right behind a person's head near a window in the FRONT of a store and secondly it says est. 1789, thanks enlightened pricks

It's "jude" in France, so that's likely.

Shit, I mean "juif."

Weird that they're not doing it to the banks. Really makes you think. toppest of lels though

Attached: 1539821311124.jpg (420x555, 101.68K)

Good thing they tagged that store as Jew operated, no one would ever have guessed from the name alone.

Eternal victims.
Meanwhile in one of the thousand neighborhoods in france ruined by shitskins (pushed upon them by these eternal victims) little Emma is being gang-raped by niggers, but this is totally worthy of media attention.
ClownWorld

oh my god it is actually called Bagelstein

Who the hell would write something in German in France?

Yes, they should be the first suspect.
See 28:00-28:30 !
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFnlWgTwhE&bpctr=1549913801

Attached: 1539613782407.jpg (800x450, 176.82K)

Attached: Bagelstein1.jpg (671x502, 235.17K)

The guy in this pic:

Did he really call the shop Bagelstein?

Oh wow, yes he did.

Bon édit.

You can tell it's fake as it's painted under the logo so as not to obscure their brand insignia. Same as the kikes who spraypaint on tombstones or rooms with art yet miss anything hard to replace or of value.

Fking wut?
M
y

s
i
d
e
s

Attached: huhuhuhuhuhhehehehe.gif (1200x787, 372.59K)

Attached: bagel.jpg (784x820, 60.85K)

undermining the yellow vests
as always

Is this a joke? Are we being rused? That can't be the real name.

I thought op photoshopped it. Jewy as fuck.

Anyone else sick of kikes misappropriating European food and calling it Jewish? Bagels are polish in origin.

Attached: hmmms internally.gif (300x300, 826.78K)

literally another holocaust, reparations now!

very cosmopolitan…

Don't think the big questions, goy. Condemn it!

/thread

I'm sick of kikes being alive.

Well if it was over the logo it would be harder to read.

I know this is basic, but goddamn this shocks me constantly. Normies have already start to notice this shit. If they were smart they would lay low for a decade

/thread

You mean "Hey fellow white, watchya doing?"

It's so weird that all of current society is based around the hatred of one man. People laugh at the crazy propaganda the English wrote about Napoleon yet stand in solemn silence s the jews role out another film about how the Nat-sees ate babies and gassed 6 gorrilian jews.

No, he means "Hey rabbi", you're mixing memes here and muddying the message that's supposed to get across. The "fellow white people" meme hasn't burst far enough into public consciousness for it to have enough power for you to do this yet.

tl;dr– meme responsibly, newfag. lurk moar

Attached: only you can prevent reckless meme'ing1.png (492x166, 37.53K)