Talking to boomer women

Holy fuck boomer women are terrible. My grandma was talking with my mom about how evil the white man is and how great Mexicans are and how we need them for our country because us whites are too lazy and won’t do any of the farm or labor work. I interrupted her conversation with my mom and told her that’s bullshit we don’t need Mexicans, Canada was 90% white 40 years ago and we were doing just fine until you boomers started passing immigration laws that favoured brown nations. She got angry and called me racist and told me that Canada was never a white nation and that it was originally a native nation and that the whites stole their land. I rebuttled in defence and told her that Canada was mostly barren and we were pioneers and not immigrants that settled unclaimed land and minded our own business until natives started scalping us. She argued back that the natives were doing just fine before the whites and I told her that’s a lie there was constant warfare between the tribes. She called me racist again and carried on her pozzed conversation with my mom.

WTF, boomer women are the most pozzed and brainwashed, even more so then university educated millenials. I even tried telling her that our government hates whites and we are being replaced and she couldn’t even understand why that would be a bad thing.

Even though she’s my grandma and I love her I hope all boomers get what’s coming to them. They desreve to be in an old age home with abusive browns for their final days.

Her conversation with my mom was about this article (link below). This is where she referred to whites as evil and Mexicans as awesome and how great our government is for cracking down on evil whitey to help out great economic boosting Mexicans.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-police-barrie-wasaga-mexicans-slaves-human-trafficking-investigation-opp-1.5014269

Attached: AF8FD748-88DB-41F5-A564-F4A0D8931371.jpeg (750x485, 51.49K)

>>>/blog/

Attached: god_only_haqua_tongue.jpg (1920x1080, 174.23K)

Majority of them firmly believe every walking dick on the planet is theirs to control and that they are the reason life exists.

For sure find a different way to vent your frustrations than fucking coming here and posting this garbage, OP. Jesus fucking christ.

I'm Canadian too people here are Communist fucks even in small all white towns. Don't worry they'll all hang some day.

Women like that can only be slapped.

That would be living in a nursing "home" being abused by obese, white-hating negresses from Ghana.

it's the future they choose

This. Go slap your grandma hard right now OP. Show her who's the man of the house.

They desreve to be in an old age home with abusive browns for their final days.

I'm truly comforted by the fact most ageing boomers are racist cunts. And they will indeed find themselves dieing and surrounded by those they hate. Thanks annon.

the generation of wealth
spoiled our nation's health
soon will come a day
where the down will come down
on those boomers faces
who condemned the european races
to mix and melt till turning brown
soon they too will melt away,

into the soft day of the pillow

That's the real horror of the boomer. They know non-whites hate whites, but they bought whole sale the kike lie that familiarity breeds fraternity instead of contempt. For that level of child abuse they deserves the fires of hell that await them. I pray for their grandchildren.

Attached: 9f95811ac334efa03c33fa170c6e5db3bf69194d2642021f6e372f7a5417ac93.jpg (1280x1440, 158.45K)

Boomers are proof conservatism is a failed ideology that is easily subverted to prepare the anus of the weak to be fucked by Jews and their shitskins. NatSoc forever.

checked

day of pillow is coming

it will be fast
it will be silent
it will be deadly

days when 60 gorillions boomers died for their crimes against european race.

Attached: day_of_pillow_honk_honk.png (1200x1200, 667.79K)

Okay, not your blog.

She never had a proper man in the house to put her in her rightful place. She divorced twice and has been a “strong independent woman” for most her life.

When life is fraught with failures conversations like that are just attention whoring and venting that women engage in.

holy fuck I am glad that I work from home now

Attached: b54ff0da2e2ec5f663a77c45457d53ef8af02a3dv2_hq.jpg (1024x927, 128.37K)

Some boomers are absolutely the worst. My boomer mom is kinda based, though. She's open to White nationalism. My dad on the other hand, is a Judeo-liberal that suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

your mom thinks your more alpha then your dad if shes dumping his politics for yours, hilarious

That's what I need to do. But my job, I don't need to be micromanaged every single second, and I've had some convos with some based racially conscience White boomers and Gen-Xers. It's sadly kind of rare, though.

The funny thing is my dad isn't some low T soyboy, yet he acts like one when the (((American Bullshitting Company))) news starts talking shit about Trump, or anyone non-Democrat. Yet, when the niggers start rioting about their bullshit, he starts to get his balls back. He's pretty out of touch, I guess he thinks that the Democratic Party is still for the masculine White working class, when of course it's just all about giving gibs to spics and niggers nowadays.

mfw boomer lelelelelel

Having clients is the same kind of servitude slavery; only work on your projects. Exceptions are made for those working for others on public welfare projects like clean air, clean water, and general Europeanism.

My grandma is "greatest generation" and my mom was early gen x, like early 60's. They always sort of just listened to me and knew me well enough that they believed I was telling them the truth about things.
I brought up the holocaust with my grandma a couple years ago and she couldn't even hold it in anymore. Said she always knew the numbers were hugely inflated, that the Germans were suffering horribly under Jewish rulership, etc. It was like she waited her entire life for a sympathetic ear. She had 5 brothers who served in the various theaters of WWII for the US. They were stoic men who never even talked about it when they got home but were obviously damaged by it, both mentally and physically. She used to go to church before and after school to pray for them to return safe. Amazingly they did, mostly. I'm digressing.
Anyway, moral of the story is yes, boomers are the fucking worst. Know-it-all, virtue signalling neo-lib/con faggots. My uncle is a boomer and holy god he couldn't be more stereotypical. Literally a milquetoast nobody who still snorts coke he buys from high school kids and bar tends at boomer degenerate bars and talks about how he almost went to Woodstock but his car blah blah blah..
Greatest gen at least seems to have at one point knew a lot of what they were fed was bullshit and are old enough now to not give a shit who they talk to about it. Some gen X and early millennials (I'm a bit of both-1980) are eternally skeptical of politics and actually remember white America where your parents could let you out at 8am to play without helmets and supervision and not worry about you until dinner time. So they are open to hearing why it isn't like that anymore.

(heil'd)
My grandma is Silent Generation, but she's pretty based, except for the fact that like my dad, she thinks that the Democratic Party is still for the working class White man, and not a gibs party for spics and niggers. It's funny, it seems like the older women are more awake to how things are than the men, and in my generation (millennial), it's the opposite. The guys seem to be more aware of how things are, and the women spread their legs for spics and niggers and the concessional White. Shit has really gotten bad quite rapidly when you think about it.

My great-grandmother (early Lost Generation) never swore, except against the British. She'd read the newspaper and say, "The fucking brits did it again…" She absolutely hated them for bringing the US into WWI (as she perceived). It's not like she was totally wrong. She wanted nothing more than total isolationism for the US and, spoken more quietly, white racial homogeny. My three-greats grandfather fought in the Civil War and always felt slighted by Lincoln's assassination, since it meant the niggers weren't deported entirely.

ITS THE WHITE BOOMERS GOY

KILL YOUR WHITE GRANDPARENTS

Hide your powerlevel, my northern friend.

Appropriate response:

There.

That's pretty much all women.

honor thy mother and thy father

White women won't fuck you nazi fag?

Yeah they're dog shit alright. But then so are Gen X women. White women in general in N. America are complete trash.

If only you knew how many of them crawled happily into a bed of sticky lust with some greasy ugly jew or a stinky Brillo® pad shitskin for a nose full of cocaine.

It's a relevant topic to Zig Forums. Stop IP hopping, Kampfy.

Having clients is nothing like being enslaved. I treat my clients like shit, and they keep coming back because they are mostly convinced they can't get a better deal anywhere else, and I have tons of time for my kids.

Heil
I outright told my WWII-veteran grandfather he fought on the wrong side and Hitler would have known what to do with the blacks (this was in the '90s, before Merkel's regime). He sighed, as if I'd just said something he'd been lying to himself over for decades. This was just as the WWII nostalgia-kike was starting to kick out tons of movies like Schindler's List and stuff, and men like him were being hailed as heroes everywhere they went.

When I drove it home that I blamed the WWII Allies for the mess we're in now with integrated schools and liberals everywhere (I wasn't redpilled on the JQ yet and thought liberals were the root of all evil), he kind of shrugged and said, "I got money for college at least. Don't say any of this in front of your grandma."

He died a year or so after that. I really miss him sometimes, you know?

Attached: Hints_From_Anne.jpg (450x754, 60.96K)

But NatSoc failed so evidently it didn't go far enough. It simply wasn't murderous enough, not even 1/10 as murderous as it should have been. Hitler should have unleashed the nerve gas on both fronts. That would have given him the time to get the Horton out there in massive numbers, ship it to Japan for them to copy and then blam, knock the air armadas of bombers out of the skies.

I'm just telling you what I saw, and what I saw was pure treachery. Cunts are treacherous, evil slime. Too stupid to know what is good for them.

by being the man he wasn't

My father is a Boomer waste of space. After my parents' divorce, my mother turned into a coal-burning whore. I haven't seen or spoken to either of them in many years, and none of my siblings have shit to do with them either. Even my rice-fever eldest brother, who has also been out of my life for a decade, isn't on speaking terms with either of them.

I married white though. Somebody has got to rebuild what our hideous parents threw the fuck away.

This is now a Boomer hate thread.

You're talking about married boomer women though. You have to understand that the reason women today are so bad is because most of the trad boomer women ended up single because of the "free love" movement, which did everything it could to substitute hedonistic pleasure for love.

Well it's clearly not his Dad or Grandpa, that's for sure.

Most boomers are a dishonor to themselves. Killing ethnomasochists is the only way to MAINTAIN any bit of honor that they still have. The one outcome for the white race that could be worse than our extinction, is for it to live on indefinitely through ethnomasochistic half-breeds. This is the future that was sought by the sexual revolution, not a world of love and trust, but one of lies and multiracial self-hatred.

Still can get a White girl to fuck you?

If she hates white men so much, you should cut her out of your life. You are a white man and don't want to meet and have your grandkids meet someone who hates white men. She should be happy to get rid of a white man in her life.

White women are terrible. Boomers are terrible. Put them together in one package and you have something truly horrific. I speak with my mother and even she would be intolerable if I didn't love her. But I won't make room in my life for any other boomers, or even acknowledge their existence outside of a professional capacity. They are a failed generation.

Starting to D&C based on age too I see.

No, that would be too easy on them, and they still wouldn't accept the truth. Their favorite mental contortion is NAXALT. They would just claim they got one of the bad apples and the rest of the negresses from Ghana are great people and deserve to be here taking your jobs. They deserve far, far worse than being allowed to slowly age in nursing homes.

If this was real life I would advocate a bullet into the head of anyone promoting death to elderly or any aged Whites.

If you live with a boomer who is still blue pilled and liberal, with all the knowledge you have gained on this board, you are a failure. Why have you not redpilled them yet? Why haven't you thrown every possible angle and infograf at them? Why haven't you cornered them and forced them to relent in the face of superior argumentation? Seriously, if you can't redpill your own parents or other relatives, what makes you think you have anything to offer the rest of the world? Start at home, and drag those fuckers kicking and screaming to the JQ and redpill them until they have no fight left in them. Why would you allow yourself to live with these anti-White pieces of garbage without converting them? You're squandering a golden opportunity.

Fuck off white knighting faggot. Most Whites are trash and the older ones are responsible for ruining our nations. They deserve retribution and if you don't like it you can go in the pit right along with them, fucking queer.

In my experience if theyre not crazy dyke hippies, theyre stronger and more right wing than their male counterparts

Calm down, kike. No reason to get all riled up.

Only 5 - 10% of us are worthy and will earn the right to start over in the new world, rebuilding from the ashes. This idea that every single White life is precious and should be saved even to our own detriment, is some of the most mentally stunted bullshit I've ever heard of. How new are you?

The vast majority of Whites have proven themselves to be trashy materialists, race traitors, subversives, marxists, and essentially luciferian in their behavior and outlook. The most vociferous anti-White racists are White leftists. The best you can say about many of them is that they are apathetic fence-sitters. It's only a small number that are worth anything. The rest are actively fighting against us just like any of our enemies would.

Yes, we all know that the jews are ultimately responsible for the brainwashing, but that sure as shit doesn't let all these traitors off the hook for what they have willingly done.

There will be a very small window in which the White traitors will have an opportunity to accept the redpill and abandon their evil ways, and if they don't they are to be dealt with the same as any other enemy of our people, for that's exactly what they are.

Anybody trying to white knight for them on the sole basis that they are White, is not capable of doing what needs to be done, and they will be swiftly discarded.

Anti White Storm trash like you will be delt with.

Storm trash. Found the kikelet. That was easy.

Traitors First. It's more than just a slogan.

Why should you talk to the already dead?

They're gone tomorrow anyways.

Attached: cvghbntz.PNG (399x398, 273.46K)

LMAO Captain Save-a-Ho
Have fun rescuing all the communists, subversive left-wing trash, race mixers, fags, dykes, pedos, crypto jews, perverts, and drug addicts you pathetic cuckold. But don't act surprised when you are considered one of them, and treated as any other traitor will be.

"kikelet"

Found the Stormtrash. That was easy.

Will you ever grow the fuck up?

Checked and kek'd

Oy vey! Spend you whole time here trashing Whites yet claim to be "White Nationalists?"

How mighty Jew of you all.

Attached: help.png (500x504, 301.39K)

Attached: sorry.png (800x576, 487.43K)

Not a very compelling argument. What's your brilliant answer to the problem of White traitors? Oh, you don't have one, because you have the intellectual maturity of a 12 year old.

gotta say, it sure feels good to have some kinship with older generations and be somehwat shielded from the poz in my small social circle
hang on merimutts, in a few years the last of the boomer will have breathed his last

Attached: nazi gramps.jpg (600x503 295.3 KB, 27.94K)

because one who does not wish to believe something will not believe it, no matter what evidence is given to them
"they're not all like that"
"thats not from a real accredited scientist"
"that study was done by russian secret agents"
"snopes says you're wrong, so there must clearly be some fatal flaw in your argument"
"sweetie, the government has always been on our side and always will be"
and thats if they AREN'T intellectually dishonest and don't try to throw you in the looney bin for questioning the narrative

I hate this. Especially old women can't follow anything wich depends on a logical train of thought.
And then they scream at you in a not loud, but strangely distorted voice, elevated only to make higher harmonics which sound like chalk on the blackboard. They all do it, no exceptions. Bummers also don't understand that all those rules and sayings don't apply. Example: Gardening. They don't see how those new (((hybrid))) species have totally different needs than those from their youth. Weather patterns differ, many areas are now paved over or forests grew back, changing local microclimates. You can even show the change in tree populations e.g. going from birches/elms to young oaks everywhere but they just look at you with that blank stare or they scream back with that gnarly voice.
Try talk to them about forest coverage in the 1700 and how that did change with the advent of Whites, totally negating their point about how Natives where living and they just throw you out of the room.

Look in the archive of the heartiste for NHS/NIH and Cochrane studies if they pull the "not official" card. Or just make the list really long, save all pdfs and zip-send them. But after that you are "that guy". Before you just stated something. Older generations are still about what you actually do, have or want. In contrast to the youngest generation where simply stating something is your identity.

Make sure she ends up in a nigger and "immigrant" infested age care place, she will change her mind.

you can lead a horse to knowlege but you can't make it think.

It did not fail it simply got removed and destroyed that is not proof it failed.

Imagine being this unironically retarded.

Lel. Yeah. You. Are.

NICE BULLSHIT D&C STORY SCHLOMO

Now this is really lazy shilling.

It's a bullshit story you retarded faggot. You anti White fags need to raped to death by BBC's.

You don't even need to hope, it's going to happen. Make sure it doesn't happen to you.

Maig moar bleez.

The boomer women already tend to ride me like an amusement park.

What timeline is this.

Found the anti-White boomer.

Get fucked, boomer scum.

They know. I have no doubt about it. Like I said before her brothers NEVER talked about it. They didn't have veteran plates and hats. In my opinion they were hiding their shame from the women and kids they loved who thought of them as war heroes. I'm sure some of the more recent Iraq and Afghanistan veterans go through the same thing.

I spoke to a boomer man today. We discussed very surface level topics before I could broach the idea of the declining number of whites. There seemed to be something in his eye, something to say, "we fucked up, I'm sorry." Don't give into the hate, some boomers are okay, as a generation, yes, total garbage. But don't join the D/C train just to hate on boomers.

If older Argies are all natsoc why is Argentina increasingly mestizo and becoming more and more leftist? I wish you the best but something is not matching up about your story here.

Attached: 149888928595.png (819x512, 73.77K)

Either way the jews will be first to go when chaos strikes. The memes demand it.

Attached: ddc23ed67939edb88e8aa28ab6d29a860ec22bca4678195704efbaabd41b8f91.jpg (480x272, 20.67K)

Oh STFU with your bullshit stories already.

But the "first people" are exactly that, thefirst people…
TO MIGRATE TO AMERICA
Then Europeans migrated 5-10k years after and built everything they like so much and can't seem to live without. Actual Arabs, Indians, and Africans would not be able to survive in Canada, or any Northern climate, without the technology of Europeans.

Tell the cunt to fuck off and die already.

That is because you are a zoomer faggot. Your grandmother can't be more than 70 something, which means she is responsible for enabling one of the most degenerate decades that have ever come to pass in the 20th century and the product of it is the likes of your mother. Who was raised under pozzed liberal bullshit just to be repressed into rebelled whoredom by the 80's libcuck bullshit on TV to become a frigid literal witch.

Big news OP, you are the problem.

Attached: hippy_bullshit.jpg (480x379, 60.25K)

Inform your gamma that the so-called "Natives" were Beringian invaders who pushed the French ancestors (Solutreans) off the land, the Quebecers were simply re-claiming what is rightfully theirs. Then of course the British monarchy (at the behest of the Jew) stole it away.

He's not wrong, though.

Guess What?
I used to be concerned about this as well, but on the bright side, they will begin dying off sooner or later which I make a point bring up around older people just to remind them that they will never be vindicated by their grandchildren and the average white man and woman will become more right leaning as the pendulum swings and balances out again lifestyles promoted by leftists (e.g. like not having children).

Theres your first mistake. Trying to convince a group of people responsible for getting america into this mess. Ignore the irrelevant future muzzie targets and move on.

fuck you nigger
I'm the product of some "fling" they had years ago, neither of them fucking wanted me and they showed it. because now I have a "developmental disorder" which is code word for "my parents never loved nor cared for me".
This resulted in a rather hollow childhood, a time from which I have few memories, and the ones I do have are unpleasant and painful to remember, everything else is just time spent in my dark room constantly.
Why the fuck should I honor those two nigger tier pump n dumpers?
My dad always gives me shit like "why can't you be like me?!?" gee I wonder, motherfucker, almost as if you never raised me, almost as if you HAD both parents growing up and the both of them showed some inclination to raise you!
Meanwhile my autistic ass is all alone being borderline neglected and used as a pawn in their stupid fucking affairs.
Even to this day, I have not recovered from the bullshit they imparted on me, hell, I only recently began to understand just what the fuck happened.
Eat shit, faggot.

Women are perpetual children. Spoiled angry ones that have been told they're queens and Goddesses by self help books and the (((media))). Don't bother debating.

My mom and grandma both used to be pro-immigrant leftists, I was able to eventually convert both of them. They can change. It takes time though. Just keep confronting them with reality.

Your first mistake was trying to talk to women like they are real people.

I never heard that, but able to figure it out. That's a good expression.

People that are rightwing can be put into two groups; first group has lower than average IQ. The second group has higher than average IQ. Average IQ usually ends up being leftwing. You can probably guess which group you belong too.
The entire world struggled to defeat fascism and natsoc, thats how much it 'failed'. A country smaller than the state of Texas held its own against the entire world. (And thats ignoring the great awakening that took place.)